Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu (12678 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
As long as free money dey flow.

Zombies go get sense one day

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Biola67: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
everybody with Wetin Dey do them.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by LearningCurveCo: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Choice. Her choice

Meanwhile, Join us on the 2nd of December for ICAN, ATS and CITN classes. We guarantee you success in your exams.
Our Core Competencies are:
*Physical Classes
*Online Classes
*Summarised Notes
*Examination Tips
*Voice Notes
*Use of Revision Kits
*Seasoned & Young Lecturers
*Conducive Learning Environment
*One-on-one Interaction
*Mentoring sessions
Call/Whatsapp Learning Curve Consult on
Email: learningcurveconsult247@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Yelight(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Well said madam, I do tell people that I have no regret supporting Peter Obi, I did it then, I'm doing it even now and I'll do it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
Correct woman wey sabi. Malos wey get doings.
...why is she looking for trouble..why did she say that she will not support Peter obi to be the imam of a mosque?... what concerned Peter obi about being a imam of a mosque ?
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by ufotunang: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why is she looking for trouble... what concerned Peter obi would the statement she said.,.that she will never support Peter obi to be the imam of a mosque
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
O
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Fahd11: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
No wahala now... No be everybody wey dey run for Olympics dey win race and still dem dey always get supporters....
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Zico5(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
This woman will never see reality on ground. Obidients will never allow this man to be president. They have destroyed his reputation through abuse of other contestants. Obi can only win in south east and the reality is that those that supported Obi in 2023 have already stepped back.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Abrahamweb(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Vischy:
"Your name is Dayo, My name is Yinka. But you're telling me to go back to Anambra because I support Peter Obi. The people who won elections are buying 120million naira cars. Dayo, you and I are complaining about the price of spaghetti and tomatoes.

Dayo, Am I your enemy?"
Those idiots no dey reason in that terms o.
They only reason based on what their master told them to,use religion and language.
Sometimes they even call white me Ipob,if you make a valid point,they start calling you Ipob.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Dittodat: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Delusional retar@ded imb@cile lunatic sore loser. Who cares who you support, you are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Sisqo9: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
doneback04:

Hope this land wike has clear you guys

Contact me if you have any questions
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Timmi: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Aisha Yesufu, a rights activist, has vowed to continue supporting the presidential ambition of Labour Party, LP, candidate Peter Obi.

Yesufu said she would never support Obi to be the Imam of a mosque but to be Nigeria’s president.

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

Posting on X, Yesufu wrote:

DAILY POST

No one is stopping you, this is a free world and you have the right to support OBI for president. But your support is not enough for him to be president and instead of accepting the will of the majority, as in a democracy, you kept abusing the candidate chosen by the majority of people. You are nothing but a cashvitis.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Poll23: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Where is the campaign money you said you'll account for after Supreme Court judgement ?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Lumig: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
grin
Peter Obi has promised you the Minister of Youth àbí

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by kunlele4731: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Isobug:
Nigeria would have been getting much better by now. But bigoted wastes use propaganda and hatred to kill it. Aisha knows where our Solution lies
Lol the way Anambra got better.
Peak pooling 101

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Praktikals(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Isobug:
Nigeria would have been getting much better by now. But bigoted wastes use propaganda and hatred to kill it. Aisha knows where our Solution lies
Yes. Peter Obi would have transformed Nigeria like he transformed Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by ctex4real(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
A statement only your gullible followers will believe.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
And you won't stop losing

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by porthouse7(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cos obi dey service you ur hairy area abi

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course Aisha and Hoebee are on a donations racketeering mission. More money to be milked from the gullible Hoebee-dients.

Look at Hoebee's eyes. 😂😁
His eyez are sexier that the bulging frogged eyed man
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by ShenTeh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
People wey dey shout 'emilokan' and slandering fellow Yoruba people who refused to support the demented drug lord are now enjoying the full benefits of voting 'our own'.

Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by BENEAMATA: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tell this molly under a cloak to post that financial report of fundings their party got already . People have started suspecting those huge things under hijab distracting that third placed pandora chatterbox is not just her natural " donations " .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by cutesharon(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
As a side note, has she provided the breakdown of election donations now. Maybe i missed the news. Abi Supreme court don end ba.
Odewaleadesoye:
Aisha Yesufu, a rights activist, has vowed to continue supporting the presidential ambition of Labour Party, LP, candidate Peter Obi.

Yesufu said she would never support Obi to be the Imam of a mosque but to be Nigeria’s president.

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

DAILY POST

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by PEACE2023: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
May God continue to keep you madam
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by LOVEGINO(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Trust her at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
BAT attacking dogs on nairaland has started attacking her for saying the truth.

Very useless set of people.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Enemyofpeace: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
To fok this babe dey hungry me. Her ringtones go dey loud and baaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by vanitybutiwanti: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
After getting your own share if the largesse from the campaign funds, why won't you support him? If the devil makes me a multi billionaire today, I'll support the devil forever

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
No one is stopping you from supporting obi but unfortunately obi will never become the president. If you like die or drink snipper motherfucker.

You turned your husband to houseboy shame no catch only God knows if obi is even dey f u c k your a s s.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Supreme Court To Rule On Three Other Pending Appeals / Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.