Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu (12707 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Simdyofficial(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course Aisha and Hoebee are on a donations racketeering mission. More money to be milked from the gullible Hoebee-dients.

Look at Hoebee's eyes. 😂😁
Be mumuing upandan
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Josephkabila12: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Then come make am president nah buffoon

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Isobug: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Praktikals:

Yes. Peter Obi would have transformed Nigeria like he transformed Anambra state
Suffering and Smiling
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Edo people will never support Peter Obi again. It's finished.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course Aisha and Hoebee are on a donations racketeering mission. More money to be milked from the gullible Hoebee-dients.

Give account of this 2023 donations before we move forward.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by sweetjohn(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
aljharem:
Stupid talk. What did Peter Obi do in Anambra.
Go ask your allah of brheading peace and terrorist
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Isobug:

Suffering and Smiling

Peter Obi can't be Nigeria's president. He will not get any vote in Edo again. Igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by olamike02: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
After cashing out😌
Only a mad man will abandoned a paying venture.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Nchenches: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Suffering and smiling.
Poor you. Is that all you could come with?
Aisha's Labour Party won the last presidential election in Nigeria, after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of you ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
She's a woman of integrity, not ethnic bigot

This is why I always get mad at people who claim to be Obi supporters anytime I see them insulting her if she speaks little against them, I admire people that call a spade a spade.

She can't always speak in your favor, even me too.

As for APC supporters insulting her, she doesn't even know any of you

We need people like her for this country to be great

Abeg rest. Edo will not support Obi again. Let me tell U in advance now.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
She's a woman of integrity, not ethnic bigot

This is why I always get mad at people who claim to be Obi supporters anytime I see them insulting her if she speaks little against them, I admire people that call a spade a spade.

She can't always speak in your favor, even me too.

As for APC supporters insulting her, she doesn't even know any of you

We need people like her for this country to be great

She was Treasurer of Bring Back Our Girls.

She's Treasurer of LP Obidients.

BBOG account not rendered.

LP account waiting to be rendered.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by tochez24(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Aisha Yesufu, a rights activist, has vowed to continue supporting the presidential ambition of Labour Party, LP, candidate Peter Obi.

Yesufu said she would never support Obi to be the Imam of a mosque but to be Nigeria’s president.

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

Posting on X, Yesufu wrote:

DAILY POST

Nigeria wouldn't be in a mess right now if atleast half of the total populace reason like this i swear♂️

Sometimes i wonder if na JAZZ these evil politicians dey use on us.

At every general presidential elections, most Nigerians lose their senses😞😪😪
Only to recover their senses when their bad choices of a president becomes crystal clear⚠️
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:
His turn will surely come...

Be positive

Igbos will never be president. The tribe currently has no region supporting them. Igbos will never be president.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by israelmao(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Buhari spent 8years giving false hope Tinubu is there again to give false hope.Obi is among selfless Nigerians willing to rescue Nigeria not an emperor.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nchenches:

Suffering and smiling.
Poor you. Is that all you could come with?
Aisha's Labour Party won the last presidential election in Nigeria, after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of you ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria.

In your dreams 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
israelmao:
Buhari spent 8years giving false hope Tinubu is there again to giving false hope.Obi is among selfless Nigerians willing to rescue Nigeria not an emperor.

Same way he rescued Anambra State?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
tochez24:

Nigeria wouldn't be in a mess right now if atleast half of the total populace reason like this i swear♂️

Sometimes i wonder if na JAZZ these evil politicians dey use on us.

At every general presidential elections, most Nigerians lose their senses😞😪😪
Only to recover their senses when their bad choices of a president becomes crystal clear⚠️

It's the tribe. Even in Edo the people are regretting it. I think she is getting the heat from her place and so she made that comment. The Igbos are messing up in Edo right now. Peter Obi should not contest he likely fail in Edo State.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by israelmao(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Tareq1105 post=127052586]

Same way he rescued Anambra State?
Yes
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
illicit:
Well... that's 'YOUR OWN' cup of tea

🤷
u de mind her but those supporting tinubu na toxic curses obidients de give them... It's her right to support anyone but Obi won't be president end of discussion

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Isobug: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
misano:

Peter Obi can't be Nigeria's president. He will not get any vote in Edo again. Igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria today.
According to one idiot Ekiti miscreant
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Yelight:
Well said madam, I do tell people that I have no regret supporting Peter Obi, I did it then, I'm doing it even now and I'll do it again

I regret it o. As a Deltan, I regret supporting him. I will not support any Igbos candidate. The Igbos don't know how to build relationships with other tribes. After the election they are fighting in every region that Obi won. Truth be told Igbos will likely not be president in Nigeria. They will have to go with their Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Isobug:

According to one idiot Ekiti miscreant

When I was supporting Obi in January I was not from South West. But now I have decided never to support Peter Obi or any Igbo candidate I am now from South West. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
yankison:

What's your problem are you happy the way Nigeria is at the moment ..hard to feed with the abundance of land we got .. Why are you lots always quick to oppose good people that want the country better

And who told you that Obi LP is the solution? A man who couldn't turn around a small state of Anambra wants me to entrust my country into his hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u de mind her but those supporting tinubu na toxic curses obidients de give them... It's her right to support anyone but Obi won't be president end of discussion

U just said it. With the way Igbo people are behaving in Edo and Delta currently Peter Obi will not even win those states.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by CosmicDust: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Support Obi in 2027 if you want your party to lose again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

And who told you that Obi LP is the solution? A man who couldn't turn around a small state of Anambra wants me to entrust my country into his hands.

Not even that. His people are very bitter. They can't hold a good relationship with any other tribe. The way they are struggling region with Edo and Delta, Peter Obi will never win.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by crackhouse(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Insha Allah he will become the president one day..
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
CosmicDust:
Support Obi in 2027 if you want your party to lose again.

Not only Obi it's the entire Igbo tribe. The way Edo people have turned against Obi is a shock to me right now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Jackbaur88: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
I am also on of PETER OBI's die hard supporters come rain, come sun shine.
He is a representative of what Nigeria needs at the moment.
100% PETER OBI
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Larryndelaw: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
See mumu....We are still waiting for the Audited account. She use LP.money to support herself. Common party money, she can't account for it .
Obidient will.like these news
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Larryndelaw: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
He won't even have next time opportunities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.