Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (28368 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:

Israel captured Al-Shifa hospital a week ago.
I mean capture HAMAS.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
HighTable:
I made that comment from a higher perspective or point of view and never mention or sided with any sect or religion but your thought processes assumes I sided with the other religions, since I didn't appeal to yours.
BULLSHIT! grin
The duality trap right there in play.
I understand that most people do not have the capacity to maintain a neutral position. I support humanity, the innocent people getting caught in the crosshairs of chaos they do not fully understand, I support knowledge and Truth against Ignorance and suffering.

Yenyenyen!
* If you say you supported humanity, you no dey talk when islámists do their carnage. Muslims that are fulani herdsmen dey do ethnic cleansing in ya country. Probably in ya village sef and you no talk.

* Wetin you talk when muslims killed Deborah Samuel last year?

* Wetin you talk when muslims in Ilorin decided to be mad and disturbed Isese traditional worshippers in July? People were denied freedom of religion in a state that's not governed by sharia law and a country that's not an Islamic country.

* Which kinda judgement ll you give Muhammad that killed Banu-Quryaza Jews unjustly?

People like you are cowards to call out islámists cos you fear for ya head. So no dey pity islamists cos the religion spread based on blood of non muslims they spilled.
Let IDF and anyone that wished to nuke them do it well.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:

I mean Hamas
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:

I mean capture HAMAS
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Error401:
It has been widely debunked as an AI generated image.
You claimed 40 baby beheaded with AI pics and there are unlimited evidence of over 5000 real babies bombed and killed by Israel.

Check this Qr code to verify by yourself
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Mubiola360: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mobsync:
CNN analysis: Video suggests IDF might have rearranged weaponry at Al-Shifa prior to news crew visits

SOURCE: CNN
where is that stupid unrighteousness guy? S very dumb boy , I said this about Isreal and lies even went as far as debunking the oct 7 mass killing by Hamas, I said the Isreal Military men were fully involved . They do not mind killing their own just to achieve their evil goal. For my Christian brothers and sisters supporting Isreal, sooner or later, you shall learn your lesson.
What you do not know is that just like in Imo state, it is not occupied by Igbos and Christains only, we have reasonable number of Muslims and other tribes there too, so do Palestine, there are christain Palestinians too as well as people from other countries.
Bomb doesn't discriminate. Think about it .!

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Mubiola360: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
Shame on Israel,, I said it the other day and I was heavily criticized.

I'm yet to see the dead bodies of Hamas fighters Israeli soldiers killed in that hospital, they are only showing us fake weapons.

Hamas had ample of time to evacuate all those things if there was indeed an underground tunnel as Israel has claimed, there were signs and warnings of imminent Israeli assault on that hospital.

I believe CNN because they have their people on ground in Gaza covering everything, they move around with Israeli soldiers

Netanyahu has a lot of questions to answer

I understand you bro, same way I was criticized. It is very hard to dish out knowledge in the midst of the foolish.
The truth shall stand for sure .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Dadimendino: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Islam is BASTARD!

Eradicate Islam! 🤬

This Ogun worshipper is also talking.. hahaha 🤣😂
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Dadimendino: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Since you guys can fight, no p..no do cry baby again o..Incase it reach Nigeria, to nuke you dey hungry me

I will be the first to kill you and feed your head to the dogs.. bastard
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Hsurdluxury: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
Bastard uote author=Femiwilli post=127054711]Rubbish are the weapons not to be moved again?

It does not change the fact that Israel will prevail becos God will always defeat allah.

why do you thunk like.a 5yr old

humanity first

remember killing of civilians at lekki toll gate

did any nigeria media report the.short coming of the.federal government?

am sure nothing can change.your mindset

calling freedom fighters a terrorist and feeding us with lies on tv and media channels they can controls

in war do not attack hospital,that is the lost hope of a harmless civilians

i give isreal 1week to fetch out the tunnel and show us the hamas control center beneath the ground

if they can't show us the underground tunnel,they have commited a great crime just like hitler

if hamas will use human shield that should be the Israeli hostages

think my friend
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Smartguyboy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
smokinloud:

HAMAS dress like normla civilians so it will be hard to discriminate between the number of Hamas fighters killed and normal civilians. Israel is fighting a hard war. Terrorists using civilians as cover and media as intercessors!.

How come Arab region around only Israel people are white ?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

I will be the first to kill you and feed your head to the dogs.. bastard
DSS ll locate you soon.
No p.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

Oga can Israel fund a war without the US? The answer is NO. Countries has started lining up in their bid to rebuild Gaza. Namely Qatar, Turkey, US
Rebuild am. All of you islámists ll be nuked.
It's a religious war when your people in Hamas screamed Allahu Akbar on the 7th of Oct as they committed war crimes.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

Mind you IDF terrorists also lost a lot of soldiers. And by the way, how many Hamas members have they killed so far?
12K. And them dey look for you sef to add
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Padipadi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dadimendino:

Lol.. not the kind of news you'll like to hear right?
Your terrorist Israel is trying desperately to cover up some of its attrocities. CNN don dey open their nyash. Bunch of babies killers
You mean Islamic terrorists like the umuyahd, Ottoman, fulani herdsmen
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Amumaigwe: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
Shame on Israel,, I said it the other day and I was heavily criticized.

I'm yet to see the dead bodies of Hamas fighters Israeli soldiers killed in that hospital, they are only showing us fake weapons.

Hamas had ample of time to evacuate all those things if there was indeed an underground tunnel as Israel has claimed, there were signs and warnings of imminent Israeli assault on that hospital.

I believe CNN because they have their people on ground in Gaza covering everything, they move around with Israeli soldiers

Netanyahu has a lot of questions to answer

Akeem, a frustrated Yoruba muslim. You go explain tire

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Smartguyboy:

How come Arab region around only Israel people are white ?
Arabs are also classified as white.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hsurdluxury:

why do you thunk like.a 5yr old

humanity first

remember killing of civilians at lekki toll gate

did any nigeria media report the.short coming of the.federal government?

am sure nothing can change.your mindset

calling freedom fighters a terrorist and feeding us with lies on tv and media channels they can controls

in war do not attack hospital,that is the lost hope of a harmless civilians

i give isreal 1week to fetch out the tunnel and show us the hamas control center beneath the ground

if they can't show us the underground tunnel,they have commited a great crime just like hitler

if hamas will use human shield that should be the Israeli hostages

think my friend

You are a fool.
When terrorists hide in hospitals are they immune?!.
What about the CCTV footage that IDF just showed?!.
Are you even following the event at all?!.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Difrent: 2:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Mobsync:
This is a link to the Nairaland post showing lots of weapons founded at Al-Shifa. The post was reached over 40,000 views and 9 pages of comments at the time of writing.

The below video is a tour granted to CNN. Note that the video doesn't contain the weapons later displayed in the Nairaland post. About four days later, they still haven't shown us Hamas tunnels or bodies of Hamas fighters killed at the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6raWKH7DA

Like their Washington masters..
After 20 years they will still not find anything.
The same false intelligence of WMD in Iraq that was used to invade Iraq when their real intention is to steal oil

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Difrent: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2023
VULCAN:

CNN and its overt and covert support for Palestinians and their brand of Terror is just disgusting

You and your overt and covert support for Israeli terrorism and apatheid is disgusting.

No come here dey claim any Biafra or igbo marginalization tomorrow....we will show you this your nonsense post
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by chrixtoimoh: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2023
Israel built the tunnel that connect the to the basement also?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Hsurdluxury: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a fool.
When terrorists hide in hospitals are they immune?!.
What about the CCTV footage that IDF just showed?!.
Are you even following the event at all?!.

your papa is fool

faceless motherfucker

what is the difference between you and madman

keep following propaganda

religion have really twisted your brain

the same way they occupied your papa land and code your brain with bible verses

mumu son

by the time you realize their is no any tunnel underground ,maybe you can change topic to hamas travelled with the tunnel

all i cared is stop killing civilians

if you like kill 1 million hamas i don't care

but killing defenceless children,i will never support evil

everyone condemns hamas act,but it is very hard for some religion bigot to condemn isreal act

smokingloud you are daft,human blood os what makes you happy ,mumu boy

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by TheSuperX(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Mobsync:
This is a link to the Nairaland post showing lots of weapons founded at Al-Shifa. The post was reached over 40,000 views and 9 pages of comments at the time of writing.

The below video is a tour granted to CNN. Note that the video doesn't contain the weapons later displayed in the Nairaland post. About four days later, they still haven't shown us Hamas tunnels or bodies of Hamas fighters killed at the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6raWKH7DA
Even CNN are tired of Israel lies and propaganda. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by TheSuperX(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2023
cheesy
Mobsync:
Simply put, CNN just revealed that Israel is planting weapons in Al-Shifa. Mind you, CNN isn’t talking because it wants to. It’s only talking after people called out the Israeli propaganda by asking why there are more weapons at Al-Shifa when foreign journalists were allowed in than they were initially.

CNN itself is trying to be clever by claiming the weapons were “rearranged”. What’s rearranged? Just say the weapons were planted.

Up until this moment, Israel and the US government have not shown us the corpse of a single Hamas fighter killed at Al-Shifa. Neither have they shown us the photos of Hamas tunnels.

Even if they claim the Hamas fighters fled, will they also claim that the tunnels fled? Or Hamas fled with the tunnels?

Even if Hamas blew up the tunnel, the evidence will be there. Now that we have confirmed that Israel planted the weapons, let’s wait for them to show us the tunnel.
Of course they planted those weapons, those Jews thinks that we are dumb. I pity those ignorant black hearted Nigerians on this forum that are supporting them.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by TheSuperX(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2023
Gudguyonly:
IDF used Propaganda too much.

The shameful list saga is not over where they showed a calender in Arabic but claimed it was list of names by hamas, and they are being mocked for it....

And now this......

Isreal can do better

They just want to occupy Gaza
They even showed us elevator and said that it's hamas tunnel, lol.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Eidris01(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2023
I didn't know that tunnels can be vertical too.
Wake up!
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2023
smokinloud:
What's this one talking about?!.
sorry sir. We no get problem.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by MrsTblooms: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2023
I hope pastor 'Righteousness' - the prolific treacherous pastor can make sense out of this act of treachery from Israel/ the CNN and the west. wink
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by MrsTblooms: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2023
That shameless pastor 'Righteousness' may still have something with which to defend this.... Lol
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by emmyileri(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Did they also rearrange the tunnels found at the hospital

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Smartguyboy(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2023
smokinloud:

Arabs are also classified as white.
Not true because the west want you to believe they are white because of Israel.
How come all they neighbors are Arab only Israel you will see white Jews ?
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Not true because the west want you to believe they are white because of Israel.
How come all they neighbors are Arab only Israel you will see white Jews ?

Because Israel accommodates whites!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.