Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa (28365 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by caye(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=God1000
I believe CNN

[/quote]
I'm not saying that CNN is lying ( they are the children of their father ; The devil).
I'm not saying that IDF is telling the WHOLE truth ( they are murderers and liars).

But the problem is : the foundation of some of our problems come from the above position: I believe CNN.

Truth is: Hollywood and white pentecostal propaganda, made us see the whites as a truthful ppl.
We later found out that we had been brainwashed from the cradle ( if we had any cradle).
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Tochi360: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Jollydey:

I pity your condition just they use your dirty mouth saying rubbish.
All those Christian Israel are killing is also want 72 virgin
All those churches they are bombing also want 72 virgin abi.
Am suspecting this person talking rubbish if is not IPOB wailler.

Shut your trap,your condition is actually hopeless so no need to pity you.

So your deadhead thinks this is just about religion right? We are dealing with a terror group here you móron😏

The terrorist hide in the midst of civilians to do their evil deeds. The Israeli force constantly send in notes to unarmed civilians to leave before carrying out their operation,will Hamas ever give such grace?
Deadheads like you forget that We are dealing with jihadist here who will bomb both the Jews, Christians and even the liberal minded Muslims amongst them if they have the power.

E no go better for you and ipob.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Tochi360: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2023
Dadimendino:

Mind you IDF terrorists also lost a lot of soldiers. And by the way, how many Hamas members have they killed so far?

Tori Tori Tori.

Who is crying?

The difference between IDF and your terrorist Hamas is that IDF will do everything to defend their own, while Hamas do not mind to crush their own just to fulfill jihad.

Why do you act as though you are ignorant of the doings of terrorist,even the liberal minded Muslims are not save around them.

Eg Boko/Iswap.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Tochi360: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2023
giacomogiovanni:
They should only give consideration to the women, the infirm/disabled and children under 15. Everybody else should be bombed to go meet Mohammed and his 72 virgins.

The Israeli force is kind enough to send notes to those who do not stand with terrorist Hamas to leave before carrying out their operation, will Hamas ever give such grace?

It's really irritating to see hypocrites defend them here like they are ignorant of the doings of this bloody jihadist. Even here in Nija the liberal minded Muslims are not save not to talk of Christians or non Muslim believers.

Where your madness stop na im another person own start is the lesson Israel is teaching the bloody jihadist.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Mayeldah(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2023
My advice to Muslim people is never allow terrorists in your territory and don't provide cover for them. The problem is that terrorist uses religion to deceive moderate Muslims and they swallow everything hook line and sinker.

I am a Christian, I read the bible with understanding. The Pope or Adeboye cannot tell me to kill or hate another person just because he quoted a verse from the bible

The Palestinians have learnt the hard way. Whether it was one gun and now three guns, the truth is that there was a gun and facts shows Hammas used the base of the hospital to launch attacks.

The Palestinians should be demonstrating against Hammas by now because they are at the receiving end
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Arabk25: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Chispa:
CNN na batstards na
OK CNN done turn bastard now am not aware o
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Arabk25: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Femiwilli:
Rubbish are the weapons not to be moved again?

It does not change the fact that Israel will prevail becos God will always defeat allah.

What's the difference between God and Allah?
Oga school no be scam

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Smartguyboy(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2023
smokinloud:

Because Israel accommodates whites!.
And discriminate Arab Jews and even Ethiopia Jews .
Only white have been ruling.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Eidris01(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

Tori Tori Tori.

Who is crying?

The difference between IDF and your terrorist Hamas is that IDF will do everything to defend their own, while Hamas do not mind to crush their own just to fulfill jihad.

Why do you act as though you are ignorant of the doings of terrorist,even the liberal minded Muslims are not save around them.

Eg Boko/Iswap.
where do you get these baseless ideas from?
Educate yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQcjyhPOIk?si=HPncps3Ip2UIqNQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKyH4jCnTE?si=jEdAKuO_H5Wb506F
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Tochi360: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Eidris01:
where do you get these baseless ideas from?
Educate yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQcjyhPOIk?si=HPncps3Ip2UIqNQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKyH4jCnTE?si=jEdAKuO_H5Wb506F

Oboy rest with your bunkum.

I am fully aware that Hamas is a terrorist group,remove Israel from the picture and watch them bomb the Christians and liberal Muslims amongst them.

Bomb the terrorist and every structure that keeps them to the ground.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Eidris01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

I am fully aware that Hamas is a terrorist group,remove Israel from the picture and watch them bomb the Christians and liberal Muslims amongst them.

Tell me what their offence is. You're heartless!

https://youtube.com/shorts/a65EZqSTmOI?si=Idv1OZlMqrCBsiNI
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by matb1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
What's the issue there?, Some might not understand the English there but will start insulting IDF, CNN say rearrange ooooo, that means any weapon video by the stupid CNN was in that place just because it was rearrange doesn't mean it's not there

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Tochi360: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Eidris01:
Tell me what their offence is. You're heartless!

https://youtube.com/shorts/a65EZqSTmOI?si=Idv1OZlMqrCBsiNI

You go on rampage and slaughter innocent people after their Country told you that they will do anything to defend themselves from your attack undecided
This is the anything they are talking about,as long as you get mind throw first attack anything your eyes see collect am like that.

Hamas is still keeping Israeli hostages.
Hamas is still throwing bombs at Israel,what do they intend to achieve??

You are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Smartguyboy:

And discriminate Arab Jews and even Ethiopia Jews .
Only white have been ruling.
Did you know an arab judge once sacked a Jewish PM?!.
Israel does not discriminate anybody as long as you do not support Palestine against them.
Why is there no Jew in Gaza?!.

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by smokinloud(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

It's in their agenda already. It's not a secret at all. They want a world ruled by shari'a and Islam as the one religion. If you doubt read hamas charter or covenant of 1988 and the amended ones too. They want to begin with Israel then to Spain then to all other Ottoman region before attacking USA, China and co.

Many people here don't even know that.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Femiwilli: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Arabk25:

What's the difference between God and Allah?
Oga school no be scam
God created heaven & earth.
allah was created by moahmmed

allah is not God, thats why moslems when speaking english say allah not God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Arabk25: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Femiwilli:

God created heaven & earth.
allah was created by moahmmed

allah is not God, thats why moslems when speaking english say allah not God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA
Well said

1 Like

Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by giacomogiovanni: 11:43am On Jan 25
AlphaStyles:
so I shall start providing names of every Christian? If I should ask you to provide the names of the people who support terrorism can you? Apart from the ones you see online can you provide the ones that are not known?

You think your religion is a saint?
If you have the balls open this link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
I don't think we're on the same page.
Mohammed charged his followers to 'kill fellow humans for Allah'. It's written in the Quran.
Jesus Christ, Buddha, have never told anyone to kill for them.
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by giacomogiovanni: 11:51am On Jan 25
AlphaStyles:
and what god did the bloody crusaders worship?
You seem to lack comprehension.
Okay let's play a game.
Show me where Jesus Christ charged his followers to kill for him.
Show me where Buddha told his adherents to kill their fellow humans for their beliefs.
The Crusaders, like a lot of 'Christians' then and now, subverted their religion for political and material goals. That's why their actions could never be backed by anything Jesus Christ said or did.
Now, in the case of the mad man Mohammed, every murderous actions of a Muslim to a 'non-Muslim' is a direct adherence to Mohammed's instructions:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"
Re: CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa by Mobsync(m): 2:25am On Mar 21
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / Hamas Tried To Send Fighters To Egypt In Ambulances For Wounded Gazans. / Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.