Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything (2994 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by Jambofficial13(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Since I started making steady observation, all the SM I've come across are the same (NB: single mothers are different from widows). If you see a woman with an erratic behavior that's obvious to everyone around her, or that woman that likes throwing tantrums at people/strangers upandan, check carefully and you'll discover that she is a single mother. Majority of them are very toxic humans.
Teeyoo:
Single mothers are good. It's just that they fall into the unexpected situation. I've met many single.mothers and they are fantastic. Although, both parties has their own stuff, but when there's mutual understanding between the two parties, there won't be problem. Before you meet each other, at least u inform yourselves what u like and what you dislike. What you can do and what you cannot do, your expectations from your ideal man or woman. Pls, stop tagging single mothers as bad. Some of them needs our support both morally and financially. There's one I met, and still my friend, whenever I'm at her residence, she will tell me all what she has passed through. I will give her listening ears and give her good response. She will feel relaxed and happy. Most of our single mothers needs our support. Pls, don't let us tag them as bad people..thank you. I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
luminouz:

Nope ..they are the products of their own mistakes. They willingly agreed to pay down with irresponsible men.

Be accountable!!! It won't kill you lots!!!

Instead of SIMPS. grin
Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Instead of SIMPS. grin

K
Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by holicupp(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Single mothers are product of men's deception.

What is this one saying
Accept ur promiscuous lifestyle and leave men alone
Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by Justiceleague1: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Single mothers are product of men's deception.
Haba....so you are a Zebulumess and not a Zebulum!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything by Okoroawusa: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2023
You are not making any point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI VS TINUBU: Things Are Cheaper Under Tinubu Than Buhari (See How) / Guys Who Kiss And Tell: / Signs She's Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.