Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria (2448 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price Plus Detailed Review / My One Week Old Redmi 13c Caught Fire While Charging / Just Got The Redmi 13c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
The Redmi 13C is a good and budget friendly smartphone, I mean look at the storage and RAM compared to the device price. I am even willing to go for this device if I have the financial capacity to do so. This smartphone meets the demand of every guy out there. But what I would like to talk about is the absence of a wired earphone and casing / pouch, you'll have to get this things yourself. They could have just added these accessories, and save users the stress of going to purchase it.

Unboxing Xiaomi Redmi 13C

Phone
Adapter
USB Type-C
Sim ejector
Quick Start Guide
Warranty card
Safety information

See full review, specs and price here https://emmabuilds.com.ng/xiaomi-redmi-13c-review-specs-and-price-in-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by Poisonousman: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Redmi good na
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by Hafeexla(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2023
How much?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Hafeexla:
How much?
Follow the link
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by BiyiFemi: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
What's the camera like?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
BiyiFemi:
What's the camera like?
. follow the link, you'll get more details

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Dat Displays Animated Pictures / Jumia Sold Me A Defective Phone. / Durability Of Huawei Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.