Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Just Got The Redmi 13c - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got The Redmi 13c (3594 Views)

My One Week Old Redmi 13c Caught Fire While Charging / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
After saving money from surveys, I decided to get the Redmi 12c last month but after being advised by a friend to wait for the 13c that is coming out soon, i followed him and I am not regretting it. I got the 4g/128gb version for N98,100. Honestly this device is the new king of budget smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Stephen0mozzy: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
...Oya....hit us with that survey doings.

6 Likes

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by judatech: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Interested in the survey deal
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Stephen0mozzy:
...Oya....hit us with that survey doings.
. 1) Afrisight ----- cash. Minimum $5 withdrawn to your local bank. ( I have made more than $200 on it. ) I have 4 accounts on afrisight and I posted below 2 of them on the app. Mind you not all balance show in the app, some surveys done on their website don't reflect on the app. I posted also the payouts of one of my accounts. 2) Opinium------ cash. Minimum £25 withdrawn to your virtual foreign bank. You can reach their minimum in less than 2 months. Cashed out from them £125. I would have posted screenshots of payout but don't want to implicate myself with Opinium if they see it. I have only gotten disqualified 5 times since doing their surveys, that was before I learnt their qualification questions pattern which they repeat always . Responeta---------cash. Minimum $10 for withdrawal through PayPal. They pay 1 dollar for each survey. Use VPN for USA location. started it newly 3months ago and have cashed out $30 . There are many surveys I do both USA, UK and Nigeria for cash and airtime but I no fit list all them plenty grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by PinkNature: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
After saving money from surveys, I decided to get the Redmi 12c last month but after being advised by a friend to wait for the 13c that is coming out soon, i followed him and I am not regretting it. I got the 4g/128gb version for N98,100. Honestly this device is the new king of budget smartphone.

How can I register?
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 4:45am On Nov 27, 2023
PinkNature:

How can I register?
. Which one ?
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. Which one ?

Do I need VPN for afrisight?

Is there any flagged opinion or words?

I'll send you a dm, if you don't mind
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by basitayoola7: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. 1) Afrisight ----- cash. Minimum $5 withdrawn to your local bank. ( I have made more than $200 on it. ) I have 4 accounts on afrisight and I posted below 2 of them on the app. Mind you not all balance show in the app, some surveys done on their website don't reflect on the app. I posted also the payouts of one of my accounts. 2) Opinium------ cash. Minimum £25 withdrawn to your virtual foreign bank. You can reach their minimum in less than 2 months. Cashed out from them £125. I would have posted screenshots of payout but don't want to implicate myself with Opinium if they see it. I have only gotten disqualified 5 times since doing their surveys, that was before I learnt their qualification questions pattern which they repeat always . Responeta---------cash. Minimum $10 for withdrawal through PayPal. They pay 1 dollar for each survey. Use VPN for USA location. started it newly 3months ago and have cashed out $30 . There are many surveys I do both USA, UK and Nigeria for cash and airtime but I no fit list all them plenty grin grin

Boss please drop your WhatsApp number abeg

We need more insight on this
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Kooldon(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. Which one ?
Thank you for the update, pls kindly put us through
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by PinkNature: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. Which one ?
For all the surveys that pays, and will allow me to withdraw.
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Kingluqman(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Your WhatsApp number or email address
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:

Hey bro this is an opportunity for you

Men dae find way to earn

Even if nah #5h or #1k you charge to teach people this update it's better.... Personally I don't believe in free things

So don't just mention the update , teach the update bruhh.

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Geo4646: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:

See update chai, pls boss WhatsApp number.. so u can give more details, u fit send me all referral link make I use am registered.
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by THURAFTERNOON: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Bro thanks for the update. Please try create a WhatsApp or telegram group so we fit dey together and share survey ideas too. Pls drop the link or your digit. Thank you
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Well, honestly I wasn't planning on teaching anyone because it is very long and am busy researching on survey websites . So I will create a WhatsApp group and to join is a fee of N1000 naira + follow me on Spotify .
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2023
The Spotify part is for something new am working on which I will share in the group later
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2023
I just created the group. Interested persons should message me on WhatsApp 09110218132
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Zonefree(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2023
One person, different monikers.

Beware!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Beware!
. Guy, if you think say I be scammer that one na your own even the 1k small self. I sold my other Opinium account to a friend for N10,000 with abeg , so if you like don't believe. People wey they make money online no they share am for free

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by deekseen(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Scrit:

Men dae find way to earn

Even if nah #5h or #1k you charge to teach people this update it's better.... Personally I don't believe in free things

Smart guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by overdrive(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Scrit:

Men dae find way to earn

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Geo4646: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Beware!

Show proofs?
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Geo4646: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
Well, honestly I wasn't planning on teaching anyone because it is very long and am busy researching on survey websites . So I will create a WhatsApp group and to join is a fee of N1000 naira + follow me on Spotify .

😡😡😡
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Dubetex96(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
I hardly qualify for their survey.
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Paulpaulpaul:

Do I need VPN for afrisight?

Is there any flagged opinion or words?

I'll send you a dm, if you don't mind
. No , Afrisight is for Africa, Nigeria included
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dubetex96:
I hardly qualify for their survey.
. That is the essence of the group
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Geo4646:

😡😡😡
scam beware.
I immediately lost interest the moment he requested for money.
Another jobless fraudster
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Dubetex96(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. That is the essence of the group

what's the way forward
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
deekseen:

Smart guy.
that is the second moniker of the OP.
This format don cast teh teh.
Zonefree is right
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
I am happy some are losing interest at least I will rest from calls from strange numbers. The reason why am collecting money is to reduce the number of people I will teach, I know say Nigerians stingy as they like free things. I give for free Una go cast am for others. The same way chuksbaby was teaching people free, they went and made Prolific stop receiving new members. Now I cannot register on it simply because Nigerians created too many accounts , some they are not even using 😒.

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
scam beware.
I immediately lost interest the moment he requested for money.
Another jobless fraudster
. Don't worry na people wey I go teach na them go post payout here and by that time I go increase the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix H-note Lolipop / HELP!!! My Phone Is Gone / What Tecno Or Infinix Phone Can I Get For 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.