Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools (22710 Views)

Gov Adeleke Spends N2billion On Meals, Welfare Packages, N6billion To Run Office / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / 2022 Budget: FIRS To Spend ₦2.8 Bilion On Uniforms, ₦550 Million On Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Omobude244: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

Ipob man you have been unveiled. I knew it all along, most of you can't hide. Always hiding under a different name. Look you shamelessly denying your origin on the Obaseki thread. By their words you shall know them.
if u can call GEJ IPOB, who am i?
ozuor
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Irony1: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
This news is so damaging and outrageous that the whole country is talking about it.

Show us where the entry of 927m in the picture. because i have not seen it.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
N5 billion to run office for 3 months.

I've never seen this level of looting in Nigeria before..

This brand of looting is on another level.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Irony1: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes, he's changing the face of Abia inside his pocket.

N5 Billion in 3rd Q alone to run his office?

Is his office Buckingham Palace?

Show us where the 927m in meals is in the picture? you have been dodging that fact.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Beolly(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omobude244:

if u can call GEJ IPOB, who am i?
ozuor

GEJ is an Ijaw man, he lost in 2015 and he and his tribe has moved on, he even romanced those who plotted to removed him. All his appointees who benefited from him while in power have all moved on. But guess those who are still whining and crying over his lose? the Igbos.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Omobude244: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

GEJ is an Ijaw man, he lost in 2015 and he and his tribe has moved on, he even romanced those who plotted to removed him. All his appointees who benefited from him while in power have all moved on. But guess those who are still whining and crying over his lose? the Igbos.
lolz
u all labelled and tagged him igbo in 2015 na

so he is now an ijaw man grin grin

u are a foolish human being
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Beolly(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
u all labelled and tagged him igbo in 2015 na

so he is now an ijaw man grin grin

u are a foolish human being
Every sensible man knew he's Ijaw only those crying more than the bereaved refused to have sense.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Omobude244: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

Every sensible man knew he's Ijaw only those crying more than the bereaved refused to have sense.
so the yorubas in APC that tagged him igbo in 2015 are foolish abi? grin grin

u see why we call u guys cowards. u cant stick to your believe. always shifting post to suit u grin
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Khyrvxjzy: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Which work?

The health facilities he built or the schools?

Or rather the JB logo and painting of floor.....u ibos r the greatest hypocrites

Even lagos state with the lagos population that is working in all ramifications we still criticize and expect more coz we know the money to expect more is available, u will never see any of us praise Dapo abiodun and is not as if his not working.......so anything ur governor otti do good or bad u r fine by it, hope u will return to abia soon

ibo will learn the hard way

they say tinubu pocket lagos, i ask which money is used to build lag they say lagos should be better

now otti dey Chop they say which money is he using to work

they will learn

PonzlHater
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
The same N5 billion he spent on himself is the total amount he budgeted for Capital projects for the whole of Abia.

Just imagine, out of the total N10 Billion reccurent expenditure, N5 Billion goes inside his pocket to run his office.

Shouldn't money for roads and other infrastructures be more than what he's spending on himself?

This kind of looting is thoughtless, cruel and evil.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by djseanjohn77: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked to

I like this type of slanderous and propaganda reports.

at least opposition's opinions are welcomed in a democratic settings, in order to keep the present government on its toes and also, you guys can no longer mock Abians of dirty environment. we know your type, paid APC mercenary.

What I just discovered about you is that, you don't hate Otti as a person, you just hate his party affiliation, that is the LP, reason why you beamed your satellite towards his government, trying your best to slander his image and government.

At least it is good that this is coming from Sahara Reporter, if they had carried a news on Lagos, your comments woul;d have been different, but since it is against Abia/Otti?LP it is a slanderous post. Una mind no go touch ground grin grin grin
Imagienw hat a State with a meagre population of 1.3 million people is spending in 3 months on foood, yet tomorrow they will come back to hunt Lagos State that is helping them cater for the rest of their absconded brothers exiling in Lagos. grin grin grin Your entire State is a Local Govt in Lagos.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Igeri: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=127065726]T.A Orji, Uzor Kalu and co wasted eight years each with no concrete achievements in Abia, yet SouthWest media never saw any need to scrutinise their governments like this.

While I will always love to see political leaders being put on their toes to do the right thing, it is very suspicious to see Sahara Reporters putting a sustained blowtorch to Otti's bumbum just three months after assuming office while the Agbado crooner keeps running our national economy aground.

Let the pressure and scrutiny go round, from top to bottom.

Igbos have no everlasting loyalty to anybody.
They can praise you in the morning and crucify you in the evening if you misbehave.
If Otti becomes reckless, let him remember that Abians will give him he'll and brimstone like they're currently resisting the bleached head fatso in Imo.

Let the pressure and scrutiny go round.[/quote

It will not go round because the forger will not allow that to happen. Oti must be given a chance.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by ValarDoharis: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
As an Obidient, I call on Otti to explain these outrageous expenses!
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Goke7: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin Lp the yahoo yahoo party

1 Like

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by ofwest47(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
N927 million N25 million Chop I Chop, no projects development programmes.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by nedu666: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Op is a liar and a criminal. There is no 927 million spent on feeding on the excel sheet he posted. I dare the liar to show us where he saw 927 million
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by SunMusk(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
The headline is misleading. This is just a pure propaganda
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Highlife217: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
So spending money on feeding your people is bad now? Lol
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by VULCAN(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
This Igbo hating urchnn is here again.

Pretending to love Abians now but has a thousand hate posts over the years where he tears Igbos apart.

Go read his past posts. He is a Tinubu boy.

Ask him where is the similar budget breakdown for Sanwo-olu, Yahaya Bello etc.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Shame on him.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by prophetfire: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
Now, do you see why they say this crooked and corrupt man is looting Abia dry?

What kind of refreshments are they eating every second of the day that superseded public schools many times over?

Are they eating imported refreshments or just regular Ugba or Samosa and metapie?

And the people rejoice and celebrate this looter for dashing them JB concrete sign.

This is just too sad.
Is that how you mumu people intend to do your mumu opposition? By cheap lies? grin
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Nolevel666: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Isn't this shameful? Labor, PDP and APC are all the same. And to think Abians were celebrating the short imp.

I keep saying it. Nothing good comes from short people.

Fool
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Dracas: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
People should leave Alex Otti alone. Three governors before him spent 8yrs each with nothing to show and we did not kill them. Now that Abia has started seeing the light of day under Alex Otti, they won't leave him to concentrate.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by frog12: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
this i think is MADNESS. copy copy and follow follow politicians
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Let's look at the N223 Million this short crook spent of refreshments abi gala and meat pie.

N223 Million.

Divide N223 Million by 90 days/3months.

That's N2. 4 Million per day.

This little crook eats N2. 4 Million worth of food per day..

This is monumental looting, grand theft.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
This short grand theft looter spent N5 billion to run his Office in small Abia.

Is this crook saying he spends N55 Million per day to run his office.

This doesn't make any sense.

This is mindless looting..
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by IjebuWarrior: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Instead of dragging him on the social media, please report him to EFCC if you have facts that he has misappropriated funds and if it's proven that he is wasteful, report him to the electorates so that they can monitor him and demand for good governance.

Election is over. Please let us engage the leaders in a constructive manner.

He is probably implementing the manifesto of Labour Party, ifun loro. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Baba, why you no just get commonsense? Haba, Sukanmi...

You no fit murder me like you dey murder others ooo, OK? angry

Agbalagba ni e now. See how you dey disgrace ur generations upandan. 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed / Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.