Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools (22739 Views)

Gov Adeleke Spends N2billion On Meals, Welfare Packages, N6billion To Run Office / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / 2022 Budget: FIRS To Spend ₦2.8 Bilion On Uniforms, ₦550 Million On Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by gigabyte13: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Government of GBAJUEs by Gbajue for the GBAJUEs..........
Eluupppppp is really a government of the people.
You go dey trust Nigerian polithiefcians
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Omobude244: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Beolly:

Because non exist that's why bunch of hypocrites.
if u actually get sense, u supposed run go twitter and goan check what is going on there. but u hibernate for nairaland dey look for who wan help u gather info
the reason most of u are so stupid and run with any message ur APC influencers generate for u
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2023
nony43:

Even if he spends One billion to eat, we love and he better than PDP.

See why the SE is comatose and finished.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by zeedof(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2023
Modern Slavery is going on in Africa right now more especially in Nigeria and many people are not aware of it.

Nigeria political office holders are not supposed to get space in hell fire, may be something worse than that because every of their action is intentional. Sometimes I think if they don’t want to correct the narration or feel it cannot be corrected, even the saint we thought will end up stealing public funds.

Modern Slavery I said,

Do you know 90% of Nigerians that comes to UK are rich? A single person that comes here spends at least 10 million before getting here while couples or families of 3 upward spend more. Either borrowing the money or is yours, if you can raise 10M in Nigeria then you are rich.

Do you know that 90% of Nigerians that comes to UK are educated? We can speak and write and do tasks independently. After we had train ourselves in Nigeria, we come over to serve British.

Do you know that Africans or Nigerians spent 60 to 70 % of there income here in UK on monthly basis, more especially when you just come, or you don’t ILR yet.

The worst part is that even if you were born and grew up in VGC or the quiet estate in Nigeria, you will get lonely and feel depressed sometimes when you get to UK and if you found yourself in their local town like Catterick Garrison etc. lol na die if you can not fight it.

The question is will this ever stop?
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by stanluiz(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
At the end of the day, criticizing is easy... Go up there and make a difference now, shebi una don see am??!

Alex Otti might end up being worse than his predecessor.

That was how Buhari dragged Jonathan about corruption and wastage, only to end up doing far worse.
Bro forget all this propaganda going up and down.

Alex Otti is one the best performing governors in Nigeria as it stands right now.

For the first time I am seeing good governance in the commercial city of Aba and the capital Umuahia. Something we didn't see or witness under PDP 24 years of governance in Abia state.

It is bad to say that Alex Otti will be worst than his predecessor. His predecessor Okezie ikpeazu is criminal, puppet and a tout.

Ikpeazu cannot untie Alex Otti shoes. And Alex Otti cannot cannot be worse than ikpeazu. Not in this world!!

Alex Otti is a banker, investor and an economist. He has good track record. Go and check his achievement when he was the MD of Diamond bank. It is when he left then diamond bank crumbles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Kelly2713(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
crixlight2:

How much be that crayfish and where you Dey deliver to

The custard bucket is 5000 and i waybill to wherever its is needed
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by nony43(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:

See why the SE is comatose and finished.

grin grin grin

If you are not a hater of his good works why beaming search lights on him. Go through your threads and see yourself. I am yet to see you bring the thread of Lagos state government spending millions on diffusers. And why worry over a comatosed region? Of what gain is it to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2023
lol @ N99 Million for Publicity and Advertisement..

What is this looter publicizing?

Must be his JB concrete sign.

The brand of looting in this part of Nigeria no get part 2..

grin grin grin

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by alizma: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2023
Masses 25, LP 297, who win? Obi
Can someone help me sing am loud?
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Lasgidi90(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
Xwizard:
[b]
One of the controlling tools politicians use to control is hunger, don’t say much it’s a deliberate attempts to keep us on toes and shut the Bleep off. Now I found a way to use that same tools against them. Cos I wonder why border is still closed to us while they monopolize the importations themselves, using forex to scams themselves not us. Lol tho that’s a win win for us tho.
I have my plans ready, very soon I will show you all, am getting my facts figures and capital ready for now.

Government can’t beat us if we are feeding well without stress, let me give you another bonus, we can also export and make money in dollars, you don’t understand, whatever you plant on that half of land, in just 3days, can buy you a car, if you paid in dollars, with politicians been stupid with the economy, e go just be our gain.

I just decode why they will never hear our pleas, let me give you an hint, you see anytime they swearing them in, there is another room they take these politicians in, where they cut off their both ears, they will never hear our plea.
What politicians can’t do to keep the poor on toes, I never see. Let make this people regrets thier actions, let everyone start planting, you don’t even need to leave your current work, you don’t need fuel, or electricity to plant. start by getting your immediate families what to feed on, then from there move to your localities.
Woooow, this is quite deep and insightful
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
stanluiz:
Bro forget all this propaganda going up and down.

Alex Otti is one the best performing governors in Nigeria as it stands right now.

For the first time I am seeing good governance in the commercial city of Aba and the capital Umuahia. Something we didn't see or witness under PDP 24 years of governance in Abia state.

It is bad to say that Alex Otti will be worst than his predecessor. His predecessor Okezie ikpeazu is criminal, puppet and a tout.

Ikpeazu cannot untie Alex Otti shoes. And Alex Otti cannot cannot be worse than ikpeazu. Not in this world!!

Alex Otti is a banker, investor and an economist. He has good track record. Go and check his achievement when he was the MD of Diamond bank. It is when he left then diamond bank crumbles.

For the sake of Abia citizens, I hope you are right... Alex Otti needs to deliver massively. There is so much riding on his success.

I wish him and the citizens well.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
nony43:

If you are not a hater of his good works why beaming search lights on him. Go through your threads and see yourself. I am yet to see you bring the thread of Lagos state government spending millions on diffusers. And why worry over a comatosed region? Of what gain is it to you?

Shey the JB concrete sign abi imaginary good work or N20 Million for postage, hundreds of millions for meat pie and samosa and N25 Million for poor public school children?

You people are never serious..
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by nony43(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Shey the JB concrete sign abi imaginary good work or N20 Million for postage, hundreds of millions for meat pie and samosa and N25 Million for poor public school children?

You people are never serious..

How many news of PDP in Abia did you bring let me start from there. Did PDP bring JB? We like Labour Party under Alex Otti. Leave him to us like that we are not complaining. Why haven’t I seen threads of APC in IMO on your timeline? If you are not a hater of good works I don’t know what else to describe you.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Artscollection: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Funny enough, no one complainsed when kerosine drinker bastardized the state.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by GloriousGbola: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2023
alexander the great spender cheesy
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Willie2015: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy That short man get huge appetite ooooo cheesy cheesy

Dat guy is a former Md of Diamond Bank..

What do you expect?
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Trustmea: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2023
I don't know why ppl are hell bent on tarnishing that man despite the fact he is working hard for ndi Abia, mod should stop pushing this op propaganda to front page
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by johnjose68: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2023
stanluiz:
Alex Otti is better than your governors in your South West region.

Do you even have governors in your region. What you have is criminals and fraudster calling themselves governors.

Like i said. When you run out of fake news and propaganda. You will go back to you normally APC monthly work of defending Tinubu.

We all know how you operate on nairaland.

I am sure you are typing your mu.mu message in Lagos grin grin grin grin grin

I heard you siblings are joining the next night bus to Ibadan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Tareq1105: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Obi nwane and obidients should speak out on this considering that Otti Abia state is the flagship of LP.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Whole Aso Rock and FG spent N644.3 million on food and refreshments in the State House for 1 year, but the little man looter in little Abia go shop more than that for meat pie, ugba and samosa....

Abia don cast grin grin

Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Taich(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked to

I like this type of slanderous and propaganda reports.

at least opposition's opinions are welcomed in a democratic settings, in order to keep the present government on its toes and also, you guys can no longer mock Abians of dirty environment. we know your type, paid APC mercenary.

What I just discovered about you is that, you don't hate Otti as a person, you just hate his party affiliation, that is the LP, reason why you beamed your satellite towards his government, trying your best to slander his image and government.

Slanderous or not, we should as Abians confirm if such is true, we must hold the government accountable, I welcome any opposition that beams his light on financial recklessness.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by plaindealer: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2023
I remember how the same hypocrites defending their looting and stealing crook in Abia attacked and abused Buhari for even spending less mon meals for one year.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by AncientAlien(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2023
No difference from top to bottom. All nah same.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by pricklewane: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Shut you foolish cursed leprous mouth. This criminal belong to labour party of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi n it should be addressed as the criminal that he is not roping in PDP or APC with the criminal

Dogalmighty17:
Isn't this shameful? Labor, PDP and APC are all the same. And to think Abians were celebrating the short imp.

I keep saying it. Nothing good comes from short people.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by IamAtikulate: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Wailing thread for Yoluba moslems

cheesy
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Najdorf: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2023
This is simply evil.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Occurstaem(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2023
plaindealer:
Now, do you see why they say this crooked and corrupt man is looting Abia dry?

What kind of refreshments are they eating every second of the day that superseded public schools many times over?

Are they eating imported refreshments or just regular Ugba or Samosa and metapie?

And the people rejoice and celebrate this looter for dashing them JB concrete sign.

This is just too sad.
Looking at the headline, I even thought it was the School Feeding Program. But alas, it's the governor's feeding.

IPOBidient terrorists and children of perdition will suddenly become blind, dumb and deaf to this news. It's only Yorubaland especially Lagos that's their major concern. Pokenosers.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Cryofigbos: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2023
PonzlHater:
Then how is he getting money to work.
Ii smell lies and propaganda.

Which work?

The health facilities he built or the schools?

Or rather the JB logo and painting of floor.....u ibos r the greatest hypocrites

Even lagos state with the lagos population that is working in all ramifications we still criticize and expect more coz we know the money to expect more is available, u will never see any of us praise Dapo abiodun and is not as if his not working.......so anything ur governor otti do good or bad u r fine by it, hope u will return to abia soon
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by CJStarz: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2023
Sentiments apart, we're all Abians, this is not good for Otti's image. Very outrageous. How could his government be so wasteful? A report of the 3rd Quarterly report of Abia State is highly indicting.
Aba people support Otti but we don't support embezzlement of our funds.
He's an Economists.
Let him economize.

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked to

I like this type of slanderous and propaganda reports.

at least opposition's opinions are welcomed in a democratic settings, in order to keep the present government on its toes and also, you guys can no longer mock Abians of dirty environment. we know your type, paid APC mercenary.

What I just discovered about you is that, you don't hate Otti as a person, you just hate his party affiliation, that is the LP, reason why you beamed your satellite towards his government, trying your best to slander his image and government.
Re: Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2023
The same energy should be available sef to scrutinize Sanwo Olu ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention / 5,000 Supporters Dump Kwankwanso / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.