Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians (2358 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Clisoft Hybrid Tech Ltd Is Defrauding Nigerians On Facebook / Police Arrest Imu Ovaioza Yunusa For Defrauding Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2023
I want to share my experience with Palmpay fraud. I did a transfer to a WEMA Bank from my Palmpay wallet since on the 05th October, 2023 and the money left my wallet successfully and while the Wema Bank customer was busy waiting for alert, no alert and no money in the account after two days, i decided to check my wallet again and found out something i have never experienced before since i started using accounts. We both found out that PALMPAY changed the bank name from WEMA Bank to CINTRUST MFB and they also changed the account number from 0228865908 to 1100356502 meanwhile the customer don't even have Cintrust MFB account but the customer's name is written correctly with 1100356502 as her account number and i have been mailing them.
Please i need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by marenx: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2023
Which palmpay account do you use? Personal or agent account? If you use personal account, you need to extent your complain to palmpay website and they will rectify it. But if you use an agent account, just visit their nearest branch in your city. You'll talk to them in person. They will check and rectify it. Don't panic yet.

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2023
marenx:
Which palmpay account do you use? Personal or agent account? If you use personal account, you need to extent your complain to palmpay website and they will rectify it. But if you use an agent account, just visit their nearest branch in your city. You'll talk to them in person. They will check and rectify it. Don't panic yet.

Personal
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
marenx:

Pls send me their website
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by xavuv: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
If what u said is the truth then forward your Complaint to CBN. This is a serious issue.

I hope you have the first transaction E-receipt when the trabsfer was mad3
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
xavuv:
If what u said is the truth then forward your Complaint to CBN. This is a serious issue.

I hope you have the first transaction E-receipt when the trabsfer was mad3
yes i have
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by xavuv: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Fchristo:

yes i have

No what. Your money will return
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by imagrg(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scammers everywhere you go!
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
xavuv:

No what. Your money will return

When pls, how can i contact them direct because it is only through email and no refund yet since
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by ghettochild(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Experiencing the same thing with Kuda..I funded my sportybet since Thursday n it's not reflected yet n the money left my acct.
And customer care isn't responding.
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
I did a quick search with the acct numbers and i realized they both have same name. Palmpay usually recommends the name of the bank after you input the account no. Possible the wema bank agent played you.
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by falcon01: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Fchristo:
I want to share my experience with Palmpay fraud. I did a transfer to a WEMA Bank from my Palmpay wallet since on the 05th October, 2023 and the money left my wallet successfully and while the Wema Bank customer was busy waiting for alert, no alert and no money in the account after two days, i decided to check my wallet again and found out something i have never experienced before since i started using accounts. We both found out that PALMPAY changed the bank name from WEMA Bank to CINTRUST MFB and they also changed the account number from 0228865908 to 1100356502 meanwhile the customer don't even have Cintrust MFB account but the customer's name is written correctly with 1100356502 as her account number and i have been mailing them.
Please i need help
Those accounts belong to the same person from different banks. Cintrust and Wema. Did you use your hand and type those numbers?
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by marenx: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Fchristo:

Pls send me their website

To find it easier,

1. enter your Facebook account

2. Go to a search bar and type Palmpay

3. Watch as the search results pop in.

4. Select palmpay page

5. On palmpay page, lay your complain via direct message.

They will response within a few minutes.

If they don't response to your satisfaction, look for any palmpay agent near you to direct you to palmpay branch where you will lay your complain to palmpay customer care staff.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by overseasnbeyond: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
you be palpay agent?
I love your confidence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
marenx:
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I did a quick search with the acct numbers and i realized they both have same name. Palmpay usually recommends the name of the bank after you input the account no. Possible the wema bank agent played you.

No sir, we went to the bank to get the account statement
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
webcrafty:
This is alarming. Hopefully it is technical error on their part

My problem is that they are not doing anything to that effect
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
falcon01:
Those accounts belong to the same person from different banks. Cintrust and Wema. Did you use your hand and type those numbers?

Yes sir
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by westlius(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
What my woman experienced was alarming
She uses palmplay for pos
Some1 with access bank card requested for 20k, she declined that she don't have much, she later did 6k for d person because she had 6k cash
After d person input his pin and it approved she printed the copy and gave d customer, the money didn't reflect in the wallet.
She went to transaction but d transaction disappeared

Was shocked when she told me
Na so d moni waka
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Starzdavid247(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2023
How do you arrived at a conclusion that the customer did not have cintrust mfb. Have both of you visited the bank to verified. It likely the customer want to defraud you. If you can do a screenshot, then send the first receipt with the wema account number.
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Starzdavid247:
How do you arrived at a conclusion that the customer did not have cintrust mfb. Have both of you visited the bank to verified. It likely the customer want to defraud you. If you can do a screenshot, then send the first receipt with the wema account number.

Yes I went with the person to the bank and this person is my own younger sister
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
ghettochild:
Experiencing the same thing with Kuda..I funded my sportybet since Thursday n it's not reflected yet n the money left my acct.
And customer care isn't responding.

That's just the problem
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Psady(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2023
This is a case of fraud , how could they pull that, changing one's bank to another which doesn't exist . Please lay your complain and threaten to sue their ass.
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Psady:
This is a case of fraud , how could they pull that, changing one's bank to another which doesn't exist . Please lay your complain and threaten to sue their ass.
That is what i want to do but i don't know how to go about it, pls i need help
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Zeeyard: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen today We Buy/Sell Cad πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ = (860/$ – selling = 890/$) US.Dollars πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ = (1,135/$ – selling = 1,140/$) Euros πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί = (1,185/€ – selling = 1,210/€) Pounds πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ = (1,390\Β£ – selling = 1,420\Β£). We also buy/sell Cfa with some other currencies, does inflow and international transactions. For address and more info, call or whatsapp me on: 09068419585. Scammers, keep your distance. Thank you.
Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Zeeyard:
Hello ladies and gentlemen today We Buy/Sell Cad πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ = (860/$ – selling = 890/$) US.Dollars πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ = (1,135/$ – selling = 1,140/$) Euros πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί = (1,185/€ – selling = 1,210/€) Pounds πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ = (1,390\Β£ – selling = 1,420\Β£). We also buy/sell Cfa with some other currencies, does inflow and international transactions. For address and more info, call or whatsapp me on: 09068419585. Scammers, keep your distance. Thank you.

How does it relate to our topic

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Defrauding Nigerians by Fchristo(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Psady:

Pls how do i do that now

(1) (Reply)

Live Now!! Many Nigerians Burnt To Ashes In South Africa. Horrible Pix / Muslim Students Lynched A Supervisor For Allegedly Desecrating The Qur'an / Death Of Woman Hit By A Pestle Sparks Protest In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.