Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Puzzle: Can You Solve This Rubik's Cube - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Puzzle: Can You Solve This Rubik's Cube (175 Views)

Help! Who Has Experienced This & How Did You Solve It? (graphic Pics) / How Did You Solve Severe Headache During Sex / Let's Solve This Puzzle If You're A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle: Can You Solve This Rubik's Cube by Ugaboy: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2023
The Rubik's Cube has become an iconic symbol of puzzle-solving and has gained popularity worldwide since its invention in 1974. It has various levels of difficulty, with the standard cube having 3x3x3 dimensions. Speedcubing, where enthusiasts solve the cube as quickly as possible, has evolved into a competitive subculture with organized competitions globally. The cube's appeal lies in its combination of simplicity and complexity, offering a satisfying challenge for enthusiasts of all ages.

Hit Like if you can and share if you can't

Share your experience if you can solve it

Re: Puzzle: Can You Solve This Rubik's Cube by britbuz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
I'm yet to lay my hands on one. But I heard it's not as easy as it appears to be.

Its difficulty is more that it's colour.
Re: Puzzle: Can You Solve This Rubik's Cube by Ugaboy: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
britbuz:
I'm yet to lay my hands on one. But I heard it's not as easy as it appears to be.

Its difficulty is more that it's colour.

The one I have, I've been struggling to solve it

(1) (Reply)

Only Fans Model / Can A Relationship Get Back To Normal After Someone Cheats? / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.