Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? (34649 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by ericmor: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
tunapawizzy:

looool......na wa o.....u wan use your answer set question

Abi nau
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kaido:

No wonder there are pretti-ful girls in 042
Chai! I want to marry Enugu state girl abeg. Their gurls are charming. Dem and some idoma & Aks. gurls

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Urocket93(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
1.Bayero University, Kano
2.Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
3.Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Kano.
4. Sa'adatu rimi University of Education, Kano
5.Federal University of Education, Kano
6.Skyline University.
7.Al-istiqama University
8.Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria.
9.Capital City University.
10.Azman University, Kano.
11.Khalifa Isiyaku Rabiu University, Kano.
12.Baba Ahmed University, Kano.
13. Nigeria police Academy, wudil.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Urocket93(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
KANO STATE.
6.Skyline University.
7.Al-istiqama University
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Kaido: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tonytonex:
Chai! I want to marry Enugu state girl abeg. Their gurls are charming. Dem and some idoma & Aks. gurls
Marry girl wey dey homely & submissive, bro

You be confirm ashewo. grin
I have explored Idoma, Ibibio (AKS babes) and Hausa ladies. Hausa girls are sweet but most of them get serious anger issues

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by OVikkytan49: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sedonxavi:
Within Osun State,

Obafemi Awolowo University
Osun State University
Adeleke University
Redeemer University
Oduduwa University
Fountain University
Bowen University
King University
Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Osun State University of Education

All these are functioning
Also, University of Ilesha-unilesh.
But I think the op meant cities, so only the ones at Osogbo count.
Tho Ilesha is a city aswell but not the capital city.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Amotolongbo:
is Ogun state a city?

@ topic I guess Ibadan;
1. University of Ibadan,
2. Dominion University,
3. Dominican University,
4. Kola-Daisi University,
5. Lead City University,
6. Precious Conerstone University,
7. Technical University

Some people don’t even know the difference between a university and polytechnic apart from not being able to differentiate a City from a State

I wonder the kind of terrible education those guys have in that Western Nigeria

The question is which CITY that has the highest university

The clown said OGUN STATE !

Is Ogun State a City ?

1 Like

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Alex80s:
Enugu State
1: UNN
2:ESUT
3:GODFREY OKOYE
4:CARITAS
5:MADUKA
6:RENNASCENCE
7:MADONNA
8:Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
9:Coal city University
10:Paul University
11:Ritman University
what sort of terrible education do you guys have

Is Enugu State a city ?
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Urocket93:
KANO STATE.
6.Skyline University.
7.Al-istiqama University
what is wrong with some of you guys .are you guys that daft

Is Kano State a city ?
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Yinksy09(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
That should be Ogun state.

This oraimo smartwatch is lovely.

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
anthonyabidemi:
Osun
1. Redeemer University
2. Adeleke University
3. Kings' University
4. Fountain University
5. Osun State University
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Federal University of Health Sciences Ila-Orangum

Which CITY? not which state
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
yourshopkwikguy:
I think it's Yaba area of Lagos
1. University of Lagos Akoka
2. Yaba college of technology
3. Federal college of education tech Akoka
4. St Augustine college of education
5. Lagos State school of health technology
6. Federal science and Technical college
7. Trinity University sabo yaba

Do you know what universities are at all?
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kaido:

Marry girl wey dey homely & submissive, bro

You be confirm ashewo. grin
I have explored Idoma, Ibibio (AKS babes) and Hausa ladies. Hausa girls are sweet but most of them get serious anger issues
WOW! Muslim gurls?
You na Badoo oh shocked cool
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dchampion65:
Osun state

Obafemi Awolowo University
Oduduwa University
Osun state university
Adeleke University
Bowen university
Fountain university
Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Kings University
Redeemer's University of Nations

All located in osun state.

What of the newly established University of Ilesa?
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Robinmido:
Yes, Enugu is a city

I think you have sight problem.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
frankputer:
Ajayi crowder university ,

This is situated in Oyo city (Oyo Aláàfin), not Ibadan City. Though both are in Oyo state
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rockyheight:

7. Dominion University
Yes
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Robinmido(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
A kindergarten student knows that Enugu is also a city but agbaya like you should know it . Ogbeni consult google
farem:

I think you have sight problem.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
parkervero:

Ede has (1)Adeleke University (2) Redeemer University

Ile-ife has (1) OAU (2) Odua university

Osogbo has (1) Uniosun (2) Fountain university

Iwo has (1) Bowen university

Ikeji arikeji has (1) Jabu

Odeomu has kings university

Ilesa has University of Ilesa. BUT we are not talking of State but CITY
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
ericmor:

Come to think of it, may be the OP made a mistake of mentioning City instead of State thinking they are the same thing. My thought tho

It's not a mistake.
Let's assume it is, is there no answer to the question?
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Kaido: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tonytonex:
WOW! Muslim gurls?
You na Badoo oh shocked cool
It was scary at first. The chic said she gon tell her parents that I tried to rape her, if I don't f--k her.

She and couple girls made my stay fun in that Sharia state.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Robinmido:
A kindergarten student knows that Enugu is also a city but agbaya like you should know it . Ogbeni consult google

You have not disappointed my claim. The question I asked you was:
Is Enugu STATE a city? (my emphasis on 'state'.
There are many universities in kaduna, sokoto, Oyo states too, no one can attribute them to one city in each state. So if universities are spread on kaduna, zaria etc in kaduna state, I should lump them as coming from kaduna city, right?
Learn!
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by ericmor: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
farem:

It's not a mistake.
Let's assume it is, is there no answer to the question?

There is but it is rear for you to see more than 2 to 3 university in a City, but if you talk of state, you can see some of the list in the
Comment section
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by farem: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
ericmor:

There is but it is rear for you to see more than 2 to 3 university in a City, but if you talk of state, you can see some of the list in the
Comment section

It has been clearly stated that there's a city with 7 universities and there will be with 2 or 3.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
farem:

Do you know what universities are at all?
sorry I listed all tertiary institutions there rather

2 Likes

Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Hehehehe. Mmesoma the JAMB forger chose Lagos 1st, 2nd , 3rd Choice.

LOL. Cry again.

Isn't it the same UNN that gave Obi admissions with F9 parallel ? grin

Mumu.
Na only Mmesomma you know.
Mmesomma actually got 249 , so not a dullard.
This can't be compared to the dense oluwole of SW, with your secondary schools and universities being cesspits for it.
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Kaido:

It was scary at first. The chic said she gon tell her parents that I tried to ra :ope her, if I don't f--k her.

She and couple girls made my stay fun in that Sharia state.
grin grin
Re: Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Yinksy09:
That should be Ogun state.

This oraimo smartwatch is lovely.
how much is it?
One can make and answer calls with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital In Pictures / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.