Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public (1592 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Prestar(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Surprise Proposal Goes Wrong – Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public

A young Nigerian man has been given the disgrace of his life after his attempt to propose to his girlfriend in public ended with a hot slap.

In a video trending online, the young man was seen bending the knee to propose in public.

However, the lady he was proposing to didn't buy it as she rebuffed his advances.

She didn't stop there, she also landed the man a hot slap.

Netizens Reactions:

@OluseunJose said; “Omoh, this girlie doesn’t even worth this commitment… “Those guys who asked him to stand up knew it, if na my guy, I will still sound him another wake up slap.”

@Templegaurd said; “Refuse my proposal but don’t slap me, you’re not mad. Why are you begging? It should be a request, if she is not in, move. You’re begging so tomorrow she will say it was a favour, you’re not doing me a favour, I be hot cake too.”

@BlaccYsl said; “Shoutout to the men who went to pick him up when he could’ve been ridiculed, MVPs.”

@waleshadow said; “Na the woman be the guy. S/he will walk away. I have no business with the lady kneeling down.”

@SeaNeverDry00 said; “The kinda slap wey I go give her ehn if she no blind her eyes go Dey on coma.”

@AkConglomerate said; “Na whitemen culture be all this kneeling down and proposing. Why bend the knees Alaye?”

@Cisqo_4 said: “Mehn those guys wey make the boy jazz up go always see good things.”

@andreudotai said; “Why do girls normally a slap a guy they don’t want when they’re being proposed to?”

See below;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz327CEsDmr/

Source: https:///surprise-proposal-goes-wrong-watch-moment-lady-landed-boyfriend-hot-slap-as-he-proposed-to-her-in-public/

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by muyico(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Proposed to olosho,u want spoil biness for her? She suppose to cut off ur head self.u get lucky she didn't c cutlass
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Kobicove(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
What an idiot! undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by MuMuOnBail: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na wa ooo

It will be a great honor to have Bob risky, Jay Brown and that Boogie she-guy as my children than having only just one of this Lizard head kneeling down and proposing to a P*ussy, that will definitely not be tight and hairy.

I saw a dude pushing a trolley for this bleached skin lady. while she walk like Queen of Nigeria at Lugbe Shoprite on Saturday. This guy just met this Lady for the first time, which I observed due to their Convo.

Men are becoming more foolish this days for p*ussies.

I blame Tinubu and Global warming.
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by elmagnifico411(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stupid boy, who still dey propose in this day and age? Ode buruku!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Some men don't respect themselves. Because e see big boobs and back now e dey run propose. He doesn't care whether she likes him or not.

I understand the lady. You know... that feeling when a man you don't like just comes simping around you. Just dash am one better slap.

I believe a man should know when a woman loves and wants him likewise a woman. The fact that a woman agreed to hang out with you doesn't mean she likes you for marriage. na to just help you spend your money small and if you now misinterpret it for acceptance, you go collect. Men learn to stick to the one that values you. ** Dem no dey kuku hear**.

Ladies too, stop doing mugu and forming "the girl is good," so a man can pop the question. You'll end up forcing him to make you a key holder and he will never marry you. so you'll just tie yourself down for nothing like our Nairaland aunty wey force herself until dem turn her key holder for 3 years and till now baba bone because nothing dey move am to take things to the next level.

Dem no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Savedday2: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mumu boy!

9ja girls are not meant for marriage, but for chop and go.

They are all the same. Ashawo!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by alpharoyalty: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

It will be a great honor to have Bob risky, Jay Brown and that Boogie she-guy as my children than having only just one of this Lizard head kneeling down and proposing to a P*ussy, that will definitely not be tight and hairy.

I saw a dude pushing a trolley for this bleached skin lady. while she walk like Queen of Nigeria at Lugbe Shoprite on Saturday. This guy just met this Lady for the first time, which I observed due to their Convo.

Men are becoming more foolish this days for p*ussies.

I blame Tinubu and Global warming.

Be careful what you wish for.
This was exactly what bobrisky dad said before he had him cheesy
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Gadafii: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
These weak men no wan Dey hear, I am glad they are getting brain resetting slaps from girls

It’s a thing of joy for me when I read news like this, since una no wan hear words

You met her in the streets, you wan personalize her, as how

Gain your own three points and leave her for next man, you say you wan start family

Na men like this dem dey carry bastarddds give as their children because the girl know That the weak guy man will accept thinking its his win children

Or rather if he has gotten her pregnant, she would agree to marry him but still fuccking outside
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by sulakishop(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Who made that stewpid law of public proposal sef?
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by VirtuousStarBoy: 3:07am On Nov 21, 2023
This serves him right, these are the consequences of being a SIMP 😡😡😡😡😡.
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by jamesversion: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2023
The girl breast big oh. Orishirishi shocked grin
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Mumu
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Shalommy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chaii... The lady no try. No be say...as you dey beat your man for house, you still come beat am for public. sad

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by ElliotP: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Me na where Dem dey sell ring I go propose, on how she reject I go give the seller the ring back, beg am make he nor vex
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Nonexisting1: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't care about the slap her boyfriend simpfriend received, I'm only interested in what she carries in her chest region. That's all.

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by bigdawg7: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
simps will always learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by Opanka44(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
I don't know how some so-called men think at all. You're in a relationship, you should know if a lady is interested in Marrying you. If you can't notice this, then you're dumb.
How do u just propose when there are glaring evidences that she won't marry you. Nawao..
And why should the girl resort to slapping the man? If it were the other way Round now, they will start bashing the man. I will never lay my hands on a woman. Never. And if any woman tries that with me, she's gone. Cos I will so much beat the hell outta her. The lady isn't mature at all. Why not quietly decline? Must proposal even be done in the public always?
Re: Watch Moment Lady Landed Boyfriend Hot Slap As He Proposed To Her In Public by fourboys: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Go ur village go find innocent beautiful girl.. una no-go hear.. nice one from that olosho

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Do U Love In A Relationship! / What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? / Do U Support Aphrodisiacs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.