Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? (1592 Views)

She Had Sex In A First Date. / Dos And Don'ts On A First Date / Long Distance Relationship - Advice On Dos And Don'ts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by dtwo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2006
frnkly and kindly advise me on what and what to do and not to do on a first date, as I have one at hand.
Re: What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by Shagari2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2006
Make sure you don't fart, did that once, bad idea! Anything else goes sunny boy! cheesy
Re: What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by mamaput(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2006
Do not drink too much.
Do not take her to a place were your friends go.
And tell her she is looking good because she too will make an effort to impress you
Re: What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by Nnekie(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2006
Make sure you can read the signals right. There aint nothing worse than a guy jumping on you trying to kiss you outta nowhere, my guy ogini?
It drives me crazy, talk about getting it all wrong. It is all about TIMING!

And when you get to first base, make sure you know how to kiss, none of that washing-machine rubbish some guys do with their tongues, nasty!
Re: What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by lilnaomi(f): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2006
Do: 1st. - make sure she has fun
2nd. - make sure u av enuf money on u, cus theres no bigger killer than "sorry babes, cant afford it"
3rd. - make sure u av fun

Don't: 1st - make a fool of urself
2nd - over-compliment her, cus then it seems u r jus sayin it 2 get inbtw 'u no wat'
3rd - make a fool of urself

Follow these steps n u'll b safe
Re: What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? by cocofinest(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2006
dont-it's not a good idea to have a first date at a secluded place,try open places,it's much more safer.
talk too much about yurself,u dont know whether there'll be a next date.
do-smell nice,but no strong perfumes
smile
dress conservatively but sexy.
good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cheating! Do We All Do It To Our Partners? / Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" / How Would U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.