Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries (13093 Views)

Five Dickson’s Ex-Aides Make Diri’s Cabinet List Published / Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries / Tambuwal’s Ex-aides Claim They Didn’t Resign, Insist Sokoto Gov Fired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by luckyz4rea(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Arrant nonsense! This is why most religious nations don’t do well. What is the relationship with paying people their salary and fasting?

Did they fast and pray to get their own salaries?
They grab things by any means and are running with it, but people should fast and pray for their money?
Why do we do these to ourselves?
Why are we decidedly backward?
Why do we vote in wicked leaders?
Why do we allow mandate thieves rule without rising against them?

The judiciary calls the shots for highest bidders these days, at the expense of the people. They know we will just talk and that’s all we can do. That’s all we’ve been doing.

We deserve the leaders we have until we are ready to uproot them by saying no. These kinds of leaders should either be in jail or on exile by now if Nigerians can wake up.

Youths that should device a means to occupy government office to hold them accountable and in search for justice are already occupied on social media making joking skits, some are duping people and others are into social media prostitution- survival by any illegitimate means.

We are going down the drain as a country and it is glaring even to children. Children of today will justify all sort of crap tomorrow if we don’t make serious corrections now.

I wish I don’t have to always speak but my desire to see this country better than I met and experienced it growing up, cannot keep me quiet.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Numerouno94(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
Authoreety:
They should carry dia cross...

These are people who 4 selfish gains vigorously campaigned 4 these rogue politicians..

They should also feel the brunt of their stupidity

Who told u they vigorously campaigned for APC?
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Menclothing: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
2 staff 250 workers

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by TheFreshVanilla: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
So you kept on working for free without salary for 15 months? You morons deserve the treatment.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by dozymars(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
You guys have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by ufotunang: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nawaoooo... politcians just want to chop everything alone 🙄

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by UmarMusa22(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Allah ya isaa
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by NewDea4: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Islie:
Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries, Seeks Tinubu’s Intervention

https://dailytrust.com/lawan-gbajabiamilas-ex-aides-lament-15-months-unpaid-salaries-seeks-tinubus-intervention/

That money is gone. The two principal thieves have long since exited those posts and resumed other, more juicy appointments
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by IjebuWarrior: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Bastards 9ja Politicians!

Bloody Criminals! 😡
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by observanc1: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2023
How can 2 offices have 280 staff? That is 140 staff per office. Doing what?

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Soulsymbol99: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2023
This is designed 2 make people happy
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by fuck419: 4:46am On Nov 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
No single Yoruba amongst them.
Only Igbos.

grin

The hate that you're promoting will destroy you sooner than expected.
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by EricSmallz(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2023
saphiere:
When are we going to throw away the egotistical ego and allow women to be in power for once?

I thought we have female members of the National Assembly?
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Facosco(m): 5:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Floral27:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
share your statements of account let's see how it looks like
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Berankis: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2023
It's appearing as if this so-called Femi Gbajabiamila is a scam! The last time he was accused of owing his former client in the US $10,000 and left for Nigeria. Now over 280 staff not paid for 15months. Are these the people I voted to repair Nigeria?
If APC fails in this first time, I will put everything up to bring them down.
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by tbliss22(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2023
Lolz.... Sope otilo!!!!

Salaries that have always drop into the pockets of their ogas while in office grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by RedAlert08(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Blake755:
Imagine if e dey like this for federal level agbadorian keyboard warriors nko cheesy grin

hahahaahaha.... I dey tell you bro.
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries by Ulunne777(f): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Evolutionism:
Ex or what did I read??

Even the Active Aides never see their own collect.

Sope Oti Lo Bayen, Ki Egba Fun Olorungrin

whats their job gan gan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark Calls For Control Of Social Media / Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) / Buhari Assured Of 2million Votes From Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.