Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54691 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Programmer47: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Fact. All Apc bots on Nairaland are simply doing it to be noticed.
Not because they believe what they're saying.
As for the bigotry on Nairaland, The only reason Apc idiots use tribal slurs is because they themselves cannot take it.
They feel its the most hateful and painful thing to say, so they go all out.
Give them just 1% of what they're dishing out and watch them play victim.
Na why no amount of tribal slur fit move me. For you to even attempt it shows I've struck a nerve and will spur me to sound more reasonable so the stupidness of the other party can be on full display.

Melagros:

So ednut you're also an agent of change? That's nice of you
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Jagaban2012: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:
You mean after all the RONU she did, she couldn’t RONU ordinary blood transfusion to stay alive?

I’m sure the prices of the medications she was surviving on also went beyond her means as a consequence of her choice.

Elections have consequences.

She should have stayed alive to RONU in 2027 so Igbos don’t take over Lagos.

But RIP to her regardless.

And whatever derogatory words you sow to the dead will be reaped after you pass on....we all owe dead and we shall pay...

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2023
pricklewane:
Yeah Jonathan was a beta president than Obasanjo n yes you can claim he was even a beta saviour than Jesus.

You alone own monopoly to your delusion roar it up as it suit your fantasy.

So tell is ur savior Buhari government and Tinubu misery government in anyway beta than Jonathan government. Fvckin' dim..wit.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
Sebi u will not die forever, senseless being, raise ur hand toward heaven and say u won't die forever or state when, how and where you will die, bastaad igbo ediot feeling god. Hiding obvious that you can't produce shocked shocked shocked copy and paste where she begged for aid, u are masturbating as a cursed mo0r0n
Obaofpigs:
you are stupid...for trying to HIDE the obvious..

You should have come to her aid na...

Useless Fools...

You are already dead...and you will die in your lineage constantly..and Tinubu or sanwolu wont help you...

Baseless Idiots cool

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
You are right about your foolish father being a dimwit that is very correct because you can never ever be talking to me.

DREAMHOMES6970:

So tell is ur savior Buhari government and Tinubu misery government in anyway beta than Jonathan government. Fvckin' dim..wit.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2023
pricklewane:
You are right about your foolish father being a dimwit that is very correct because you can never ever be talking to me.

Lols... @Senior man.. but am sorry to say you sound like someone who has a reasoning deficiency... No atom of sense in everything you have stated. I ask you again senior man; is Buhari and Emilokan government better than Jonathan government?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by adontcare(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Heartless woman. Thank God she felt the pain before dying like chicken. I believe she realized how foo lish she was by blindly supporting her corrupt party

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Mr Fool is that what I replied to ?
I don't know who give lunatics like you audacity to quote me.

A fool like you was wailing about good governance n picked out Buhari govt, I corrected the fool that we are yet to witness any good government in Nigeria that each n all the presents leader offered nothing close to good leadership but here you are a demented oaf doing comparison.

Why not create a thread btw the two to see what my response will be.

If you care to know my take on Ebele Jonathan government, I insisted it was a disaster and Buhari government was even a bigger disaster. That is clear for all to see n Bola Tinubu government is towing that part as well wish is why Nigeria are screaming before it get out of hand.

I chose not to be deluded like you fools that compare two failures and tag one failure as success out of tribal or religious sentiment.

Every govt from 1999 failed Nigeria, I have been travelling to SA since same 1999 with Mbeki as president while Obasanjo ruled Nigeria just compare SA N Nigeria then n know to know you have chosen failures as leader all round so you can shut your foolish mouth for once instead of arguing failure as success.

DREAMHOMES6970:

Lols... @Senior man.. but am sorry to say you sound like someone who has a reasoning deficiency... No atom of sense in everything you have stated. I ask you again senior man; is Buhari and Emilokan government better than Jonathan government?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. Few days from today, everyone moves on. By next month, you won't even be able to remember this news. Your life's burden is enough for you, trust me.

When your time is up, no one, no money will save you. Her time is up, yours and mine are up for the next take. Don't let her death make you forget about your own for a second

But you're here crying on her behalf.
So cry me a river. cool

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2023
maasoap:

Not everywhere but on this thread trying to expose you guys hypocrisy. You guys are not better than her, you are as toxic as she might had been.

Lmao. Would it be hypocrisy to be happy Hitler died?
Would it be hypocrisy to be happy someone who wished harm on a tribe finally died? Would it be hypocrisy to be happy that someone who mocked a dying woman who was in danger finally met her fate? If it's hypocrisy,then I'm happy to be a hypocrite.
Anyone who is pained can hit their head on the wall and shed tears profusely. That pig of an animal won't be missed and may she rest in piss. Cry.😛

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2023
pricklewane:
Mr Fool is that what I replied to ?
I don't know who give lunatics like you audacity to quote me.

A fool like you was wailing about good governance n picked out Buhari govt, I corrected the fool that we are yet to witness any good government in Nigeria that each n all the presents leader offered nothing close to good leadership but here you are a demented oaf doing comparison.

Why not create a thread btw the two to see what my response will be.

If you care to know my take on Ebele Jonathan government, I insisted it was a disaster and Buhari government was even a bigger disaster. That is clear for all to see n Bola Tinubu government is towing that part as well wish is why Nigeria are screaming before it get out of hand.

I chose not to be deluded like you fools that compare two failures and tag one failure as success out of tribal or religious sentiment.

Every govt from 1999 failed Nigeria, I have been travelling to SA since same 1999 with Mbeki as president while Obasanjo ruled Nigeria just compare SA N Nigeria then n know to know you have chosen failures as leader all round so you can shut your foolish mouth for once instead of arguing failure as success.

They fail every 4 years but you keep voting them back into power because you are a bigot. How far with dealing the tribe you hate?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2023
iHart:

I don't blame the igbos or yorubas who engage on tribal war here on nairaland. I blame the owner and moderators of nairaland who allow the nuisances to go unabated. For continuously pushing these things to the front page, they are worst

Seun himself is a clown. Without tribalism his forum would probably be dead. That's the only thing keeping the cash flowing. Political posts create arguments, arguments increases engagement and traffic. At the end of the day it's the money that matters. That's why he turns a blind eye or feigns ignorance whenever someone highlights how his forum is a safe haven for bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2023
That is I ever voted in Nigeria in my entire life. The voters card I registered for years ago I never wasted my time picking it up till this hour so whatever decision Nigerians make we all get to live with it. I do my best to live above that but that doesn't stop my opinion on who I prefer.

OmoFiditi:

They fail every 4 years but you keep voting them back into power because you are a bigot. How far with dealing the tribe you hate?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by leokid866: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
truth is always bitter

when she was busy mocking Chinelo, she never tot a day like this will come
Nigeria happened to her and it will happen to all supporting the current evil

karma really came very fast
🥱 the way dome of you reason even God cannot help you.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tallesty1:
I feel no sorrow for the passing of this woman. Even though I honor the sanctity of life; her death fails to evoke any emotional response within me. The reality is that her demise doesn't warrant any emotional reaction. I consider it one of those things that should have happened a long time ago.

She openly ridiculed the deceased, supported the vulturous ones who exploit the nation, and was already contemplating actions against the Igbo people post-election.

She broadcasted these sentiments on social media, and for someone harboring such profound hatred towards others, her departure can be considered a necessity. While alive, she exhibited vileness and animosity, ensuring that no one would extol her virtues in her absence.

The transient and delicate nature of life underscores the importance of living with kindness and compassion, qualities she regrettably lacked. If someone who wished harm upon others meets their demise, it could be viewed as life purifying itself. This woman, who doubted the casualties of the Lekki shooting, deserves whatever consequences she faces here and beyond.

In the grand scheme of things, karma has a way of asserting itself. Chinelo succumbed to blood loss from a gunshot wound, and ironically, she too perished after numerous blood transfusions. Life, it seems, has its way of balancing the scales.

Maybe she was cursed by Chinelo's ghost to die in the same way- losing blood and calculating at the end. Karma has it's way. It always does.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by OmoFiditi: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

Okay.

Keep hurting over Obi's loss.

Both men relied on tribal sentiments, one man won the game of numbers. End of story!

Spew your hate with your real names and identifiable handles and stop being a cowardly masquerade.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Mrpojj(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

Why not develop SE first?

Charity begins at home.
Have you been to the east?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Westchester(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Benwallt:

Mr Ibu that supports Obifraud couldn't even pay his hospital bills.

Isn’t that why he supported Obi? Are you so daft and stvpid to see that many rich people has become normal people just because of APC misrule?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mrpojj:

Have you been to the east?

grin

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Fujiyama: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
I have been called Yoruba Muslim by many of these same people even though I voted NNPP, whereas I am a Muslim from the from a different region.

^^^
grin

Since you have brought up the topic, which 'region' are you from?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Difrent: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Prigidypogodo:

when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?

I see Obidients daily play God , categorically laying curses on people and praying bad thing happen to them...like they did Seyilaw daughter and Reno omokris daughter....and I wonder if politics should be played this way.
No political animal(which we humans are) will stand by and watch anybody insult or denigrate their family....nobody, not even the uncouth Obidients

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by XAUBulls: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Swiftgrp:

There is NO distortion here, but SIMPLY facts of history are being stated because I'm an OG with a vast knowledge of Nigerian history. I've been a member of NL since 2005 with an older moniker so I can completely give the sequence of events of what happened. Many of the young Peter Obi LP supporters used to be strong members of the PDP and they were the ones who launched vicious attacks online attacks for PDP against ACN/APC and other political parties even before the 2011 that you quoted on NL. In 2011 right up to the 2014 election cycles, these political and ethnic hate attacks escalated into the vicious back-and-forth being witnessed today. Even after the Ijaws of the Niger Delta had moved on after the 2015 elections, a lot of mainly young Ibos still carried hatred for the then President Buhari of Nigeria under APC control due to the Ipob vicious indoctrination and propaganda.

I CLEARLY stated in my post that you quoted that for over 20 years (meaning right from the 1970s to the early 2000s till now) a group of Ibos have always ENGAGED in criminal defamation, hostility and propaganda towards Yorubas, Hausas, Edos, Ijaws, Ikweres, Middle Belt folks and other Nigerians over the events of the exactly 2 years 6 months [30 months] Nigerian Civil War which lasted from July 1967 -January 1970. You are here bringing up links to Nairaland posts that were made in the year 2011 when infact these online hate speeches have existed long before then from the 1990s to the early 2000s and these facts would NULLIFY most of the weblinks you posted.

Long before Nairaland was created in March 2005, irredentist Ibo secessionists websites, Yahoo! Groups, and discussion forums were created in the late 1990s to the 2000s to INDOCTRINATE Ibo youths with hate towards other Nigerian ethnic groups and distorted historical events. I used to visit those Massob and other mushroom pro-biafra secessionist websites to read all the hate and outright lies or half-truths being churned out. Some of those websites from the early 2000s still exist in cyberspace with all the rabid hate those Ibo youths were spitting. These past online evidence going back to the 1990s will be used in the Nigerian OR international courts of law of it comes to that to combat these lies and hate-filled propaganda. Those secessionist Massob websites were the forerunners of the Ibo-owned Ipob hate speeches that started In the early 2010s before 2015 when GEJ left the scene.

You also have IGNORED or forgotten in your quick attempts to disparage some prominent folks that it was even a large number of prominent Yoruba folks and other Nigerians especially from the South who mobilized in Lagos and Abuja insisting that Goodluck Ebelema Jonathan must become the Acting-President of Nigeria after Yar'Adua became indisposed. Professor Wole Soyinka, The Save Nigeria Group of Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, SAN, Yinka Odumakin and many other Yoruba pro-democrats rose up in 2010 when former President Yar'Adua was very ill to speak out for sustainable and true democracy which finally led to Goodluck Ebelema Jonathan's coming onboard as the Acting-President.

The reason Prof Wole Soyinka was upset and pained about former President Goodluck Jonathan towards 2014 as reported was NOT as a result of ethnic bigotry but simply because of the massive rise in nationwide insecurity as exemplified by the kidnapping of the Chibok girls by Islamist terrorists and the insecurity in major states in the South West due to the activities of Ijaw pipeline vandals in Arepo in Ogun State and the creek areas of Ikorodu, Epe, and Victoria Island in Lagos State who then turned to brutal armed robbers, killing, raping and kidnapping for ransom [including a first class Oba in Lagos was kidnapped].

It was when former President Buhari came onboard that he ordered the Nigeria Airforce jet fighters in 2016 [with the aid of reconnaissance aircraft], to bomb the many camp hideouts of the vicious Ijaw militants in the creeks of Arepo, Ikorodu, Epe, moving right into Ogun Waterside and coastal area and creeks of Ondo State to decimate them and since 2016 there has been peace in those areas. Professor Wole Soyinka was just one out of millions of Nigerians who where angry with the way Jonathan mismanaged corruption and maorly insecurity in Nigeria after so much hope was put in him, so he was voted out in 2015. So it was very wrong of you to single out only Prof. Soyinka for demonization when there were millions of Nigerians who felt Jonathan's performance was way below par in especially the area of security and wanted him out.

"Pictures of Prof. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana and Other SNG Members Protesting for Democracy & GEJ in 2010"
=>https://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck/1

=>https://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck/

Military Rains Bombs On Ijaw Militants In South-West
=>https://saharareporters.com/2016/07/31/military-rains-bombs-ijaw-militants-south-west

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos)
=>https://www.nairaland.com/3262725/airforce-strikes-against-militants-arepo/

Military bombards Lagos, Ogun creeks, scores feared killed
=>https://punchng.com/military-bombards-lagos-ogun-creeks-scores-feared-killed/

"Lagos State Politics"
It was the young lady named Sissie Yemi who posted an offhand sarcastic claim online about some Yoruba folks and facial looks or skin complexion during the 2023 election in just a tiny part of Lagos. I READ her original online post and it was worded differently from the FAKE news and fictitious lies being bandied around online by certain very notorious Ibos falsely claiming that Yorubas who were light-skinned and looking well-built were prevented from voting. This is the most insulting and ridiculous claim anybody can make! The Yoruba folks are more than 50 million worldwide and there are Yorubas with different shades of brown skin complexions from dark brown to naturally light-skinned.

NOTE:
General Alani Akinrinade and Saka the famous multilingual Nigerian movie industry actor and senior lecturer are two of the most prominent Yorubas who are naturally light-skinned and there are thousands of Yorubas who are light in complexion based on family genetics. Many other ethnic groups have light-skinned family members in every part of Nigeria. NO Yoruba man or woman would ever SEGREGATE his fellow Yoruba kith and kin based on light or dark brown body complexion or body build or facial appearance or say they should NOT vote! Rather, ID card verification or deep questions would be asked by Yoruba folks when conversing or trying to identify a person who claims to be a Yoruba or NOT. So, the fake story being pushed around by the propaganda machinery of some of the Ibos during the election cycle against the Yorubas who are a major ethnic group in Africa of over 50 million people who are indigenous to 4 countries in West Africa (Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo, and Ghana via the Ga people and naturalized Yorubas of Ghana and even Cote D'Ivoire) will NOT stand. There are thousands of Ibos from Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi that I have seen from decades past who are NOT light in complexion but dark skinned, so skin complexion is essentially based on family genetic. I noticed though that parts of Imo and especially some Umuahia folks have this very light skin complexion but NOT all of them.

Some notoriously dishonest Ibos have formed a very vicious habit of throwing the first stone, while taunting others, then when there is a strong backlash or response, these people start shouting and playing the VICTIM. Unknown to these young folks, there is a vast documentation and digital evidence of every bad thing Ibos have posted for years online before even Nairaland was created and these would be used to knock the winds out of the sails of these criminal defamations, ethnic bigotry and propaganda. It is even shameful that these group of Ibos copy and paste false propaganda materials from those hate-filled Ibo owed websites, social media platforms and paste them here on Nairaland and they carelessly leave a trail of evidence of their defamatory activities online.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Fujiyama: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
maasoap:

You still remember how Akuyili's husband died on the street of south east? That's dying like animal.

^^^

undecided

It took a little while but your true colours are finally out.

You're certainly no different from some of the bad characters you are engaging on this thread.

That Akunyili man wasn't into the garbage this Posh Mama character had engaged herself in when she was alive. To bring him into this is foul.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

It took a little while but your true colours are finally out.

You're certainly no different from some of the bad characters you are engaging on this thread.

That Akunyili man wasn't into the garbage this Posh Mama character had engaged herself in when she was alive. To bring him into this is foul.

Me just telling him, you and the rest of the pack that that woman died on the hospital bed receiving treatment. That's not dying like an animal. But dying on the street, being put down violently by your own people, blowing half of your brain out is a typical example of dying like an animal. Sorry if you feel offended by using Akuyili's husband as an example.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Fujiyama: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
maasoap:

Me just telling him, you and the rest of the pack that that woman died on the hospital bed receiving treatment. That's not dying like an animal. But dying on the street, being put down violently by your own people, blowing half of your brain out is a typical example of dying like an animal. Sorry if you feel offended by using Akuyili's husband as an example.

^^^
undecided

You clearly belong to a 'pack' but I don't.

Your entire worldview is shaped by this pack mentality...hence your reference to the murder victim being put down by his own people (whatever that means). With you it is a constant 'we' versus 'them' narrative and that is how you see the world. Unfortunately, nobody but you can fix that 'problem'.

You cannot see the senselessness in drawing a comparison or parallel of any kind between the death of Mr Akinyuli and the death of "Posh Mama", can you? undecided Nobody has (so far at least) brought out any crazy social media posts of the man to tar him with...while there are more than enough unhinged posts from "Posh Mama" to take your pick from. If you must compare, then compare like with like. There are more than enough crazy people to choose from - on your side and the other side too.

Those of us who have been here for a while know your posting history, so I'm not surprised at your comments at all. This exchange is for the benefit of those who don't know you. Your old posts are there and they say exactly who you are.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Gerrard59(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Swiftgrp:

[b]There is NO distortion here, but SIMPLY facts of history are being stated because I'm an OG with a vast knowledge of Nigerian history. I've been a member of NL since 2005 with an older moniker so I can completely give the sequence of events of what happened.

No one cares when you registered, so that line is pointless. You could have even formed Nairaland, but it has no basis to this discussion.

Many of the young Ibo Peter Obi LP supporters used to be strong members of the PDP and they were the ones who launched vicious attacks online attacks for PDP against ACN/APC and other political parties even before the 2011 that you quoted on NL. In 2011 right up to the 2014 election cycles, these political and ethnic hate attacks escalated into the vicious back-and-forth being witnessed today. Even after the Ijaws of the Niger Delta had moved on after the 2015 elections, a lot of mainly young Ibos still carried hatred for the then President Buhari of Nigeria under APC control due to the Ipob vicious indoctrination and propaganda

Buhari was incompetent, so Igbos did not vote for him. But there was calumny against them because they did not vote for an incompetent feudalist. Also, Buhari used the military to terrorise the south east, so why should the inhabitants love him? They have every right to hate him. Ijaws are minorities, so they can let go, especially as they have a weak presence on the Internet compared to Igbos who were targeted unjustly for their support for Jonathan.

I CLEARLY stated in my post that you quoted that for over 20 years (meaning right from the 1970s to the early 2000s till now) a group of Ibos have always ENGAGED in criminal defamation, hostility and propaganda towards Yorubas, Hausas, Edos, Ijaws, Ikweres, Middle Belt folks and other Nigerians over the events of the exactly 2 years 6 months [30 months] Nigerian Civil War which lasted from July 1967 -January 1970. You are here bringing up links to Nairaland posts that were made in the year 2011 when infact these online hate speeches have existed long before then from the 1990s to the early 2000s and these facts would NULLIFY most of the weblinks you posted.

What evidence? There was no evidence whatsoever. BTW, if Igbos displayed those behaviours towards other ethnic groups, how come we hear of Fulani herdsmen killing farmers in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa etc.? How come the indigenes are not fighting with Igbos? How come Igbos are not having francas with the indigenes since, according to you, Igbos displayed hostility to them?

Long before Nairaland was created in March 2005, irredentist Ibo secessionists websites, Yahoo! Groups, and discussion forums were created in the late 1990s to the 2000s to INDOCTRINATE Ibo youths with hate towards other Nigerian ethnic groups and distorted historical events. I used to visit those Massob and other mushroom pro-biafra secessionist websites to read all the hate and outright lies or half-truths being churned out. Some of those websites from the early 2000s still exist in cyberspace with all the rabid hate those Ibo youths were spitting. These past online evidence going back to the 1990s will be used in the Nigerian OR international courts of law of it comes to that to combat these lies and hate-filled propaganda. Those secessionist Massob websites were the forerunners of the Ibo-owned Ipob hate speeches that started In the early 2010s before 2015 when GEJ left the scene.

What are the names of those websites? Links to those discussion forums? Or do you think one would accept your lies hook, line and sinker?

You also have IGNORED or forgotten in your quick attempts to disparage some prominent folks that it was even a large number of prominent Yoruba folks and other Nigerians especially from the South who mobilized in Lagos and Abuja insisting that Goodluck Ebelema Jonathan must become the Acting-President of Nigeria after Yar'Adua became indisposed. Professor Wole Soyinka, The Save Nigeria Group of Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, SAN, Yinka Odumakin and many other Yoruba pro-democrats rose up in 2010 when former President Yar'Adua was very ill to speak out for sustainable and true democracy which finally led to Goodluck Ebelema Jonathan's coming onboard as the Acting-President.

Two truths can co-exist. The same people lampooned Jonathan based on his ethnicity and supported an incompetent feudalist to take the reins of power.

The reason Prof Wole Soyinka was upset and pained about former President Goodluck Jonathan towards 2014 as reported was NOT as a result of ethnic bigotry but simply because of the massive rise in nationwide insecurity as exemplified by the kidnapping of the Chibok girls by Islamist terrorists and the insecurity in major states in the South West due to the activities of Ijaw pipeline vandals in Arepo in Ogun State and the creek areas of Ikorodu, Epe, and Victoria Island in Lagos State who then turned to brutal armed robbers, killing, raping and kidnapping for ransom [including a first class Oba in Lagos was kidnapped

Yeah, the Chibok girls saga, which had Shettima refusing to close the school a few days to the attack, EVEN after receiving info that an attack was imminent. That saga, oh yeah! Crimes have been happening across Nigeria abi initio, and has even skyrocketed. So, why has your darling Wole Soyinka been mute regarding the incessant slaughtering of farmers across the south west and other parts of Nigeria?

It was when former President Buhari came onboard that he ordered the Nigeria Airforce jet fighters in 2016 [with the aid of reconnaissance aircraft], to bomb the many camp hideouts of the vicious Ijaw militants in the creeks of Arepo, Ikorodu, Epe, moving right into Ogun Waterside and coastal area and creeks of Ondo State to decimate them and since 2016 there has been peace in those areas. Professor Wole Soyinka was just one out of millions of Nigerians who where angry with the way Jonathan mismanaged corruption and maorly insecurity in Nigeria after so much hope was put in him, so he was voted out in 2015. So it was very wrong of you to single out only Prof. Soyinka for demonization when there were millions of Nigerians who felt Jonathan's performance was way below par in especially the area of security and wanted him out.

The same way Wole Soyinka supported the "incorruptible" Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Yeah, that tabula rasa Buhari.

It was the young lady named Sissie Yemi who posted an offhand sarcastic claim online about some Yoruba folks and facial looks or skin complexion during the 2023 election in just a tiny part of Lagos. I READ her original online post and it was worded differently from the FAKE news and fictitious lies being bandied around online by certain very notorious Ibos falsely claiming that Yorubas who were light-skinned and looking well-built were prevented from voting. This is the most insulting and ridiculous claim anybody can make! The Yoruba folks are more than 50 million worldwide and there are Yorubas with different shades of brown skin complexions from dark brown to naturally light-skinned.

Everyone read it, so stop sounding like the rest of us are blind or cannot read or comprehend tweets. The tweet is still there if you want to re-read it. No one says Yoruba people don't have those who are not fair or light in complexion. But there were targeted attacks on people who were fair because of the belief that they could be Igbos. Igbos are known nationally to be fair even though they are darker Igbos. The prevailing narrative is that Igbos are fairer in complexion. BTW, the 2023 attacks were not the first. In 2019, thugs backed by the government disrupted voting in Okota and its environs. The videos are online. Before then, the Oba of Lagos threatened to push Igbos into the Lagos Lagoon. The video is there.

There are actual government officials promoting Igbo hatred on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1727977544664732036
https:///Bisolaaa/status/1727724483375411459?s=20
https:///Bisolaaa/status/1727738672542335158?s=20

[i]Some notoriously dishonest Ibos have formed a very vicious habit of throwing the first stone, while taunting others, then when there is a strong backlash or response, these people start shouting and playing the VICTIM. Unknown to these young folks, there is a vast documentation and digital evidence of every bad thing Ibos have posted for years online before even Nairaland was created and these would be used to knock the winds out of the sails of these criminal defamations, ethnic bigotry and propaganda. It is even shameful that these group of Ibos copy and paste false propaganda materials from those hate-filled Ibo owed websites, social media platforms and paste them here on Nairaland and they carelessly leave a trail of evidence of their defamatory activities online.

Provide the names of those websites; their links and founders. Merely stating so is not a shred of evidence. Provide the source and let everyone see it.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Uchek(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08
[SELECTIVE MYOPIA

quote author=Swiftgrp post=127098674]
There is NO distortion here, but SIMPLY facts of history are being stated because I'm an OG with a vast knowledge of Nigerian history. I've been a member of NL since 2005 with an older moniker so I can completely give the sequence of events of what happened. Many of the young Ibo Peter Obi LP supporters used to be strong members of the PDP and they were the ones who launched vicious attacks online attacks for PDP against ACN/APC and other political parties even before the 2011 that you quoted on NL. In 2011 right up to the 2014 election cycles, these political and ethnic hate attacks escalated into the vicious back-and-forth being witnessed today. Even after the Ijaws of the Niger Delta had moved on after the 2015 elections, a lot of mainly young Ibos still carried hatred for the then President Buhari of Nigeria under APC control due to the Ipob vicious indoctrination and propaganda.

The reason Prof Wole Soyinka was upset and pained about former President Goodluck Jonathan towards 2014 as reported was NOT as a result of ethnic bigotry but simply because of the massive rise in nationwide insecurity as exemplified by the kidnapping of the Chibok girls by Islamist terrorists and the insecurity in major states in the South West due to the activities of Ijaw pipeline vandals in Arepo in Ogun State and the creek areas of Ikorodu, Epe, and Victoria Island in Lagos State who then turned to brutal armed robbers, killing, raping and kidnapping for ransom [including a first class Oba in Lagos was kidnapped].

"Pictures of Prof. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana and Other SAVE NIGERIA GROUP Members Protesting for TRANSPARENT Democracy & Goodluck Ebelema Jonathan in 2010"
=>https://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck/1
=>https://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck/

Military Rains Bombs On Ijaw Militants In South-West
=>https://saharareporters.com/2016/07/31/military-rains-bombs-ijaw-militants-south-west

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos)
=>https://www.nairaland.com/3262725/airforce-strikes-against-militants-arepo/

Military bombards Lagos, Ogun creeks, scores feared killed
=>https://punchng.com/military-bombards-lagos-ogun-creeks-scores-feared-killed/

"Lagos State Politics"

NOTE:
General Alani Akinrinade and Saka the famous multilingual Nigerian movie industry actor and senior lecturer are two of the most prominent Yorubas who are naturally light-skinned and there are thousands of Yorubas who are light in complexion based on family genetics. Many other ethnic groups have light-skinned family members in every part of Nigeria. NO Yoruba man or woman would ever SEGREGATE his fellow Yoruba kith and kin based on light or dark brown body complexion or body build or facial appearance or say they should NOT vote! Rather, ID card verification or deep questions would be asked by Yoruba folks when conversing or trying to identify a person who claims to be a Yoruba or NOT. So, the fake story being pushed around by the propaganda machinery of some of the Ibos during the election cycle against the Yorubas who are a major ethnic group in Africa of over 50 million people who are indigenous to 4 countries in West Africa (Nigeria, Benin Republic, Togo, and Ghana via the Ga people and naturalized Yorubas of Ghana and even Cote D'Ivoire) will NOT stand. There are thousands of Ibos from Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi that I have seen from decades past who are NOT light in complexion but dark skinned, so skin complexion is essentially based on family genetic. I noticed though that parts of Imo and especially some Umuahia folks have this very light skin complexion but NOT all of them.

Some notoriously dishonest Ibos have formed a very vicious habit of throwing the first stone, while taunting others, then when there is a strong backlash or response, these people start shouting and playing the VICTIM. Unknown to these young folks, there is a vast documentation and digital evidence of every bad thing Ibos have posted for years online before even Nairaland was created and these would be used to knock the winds out of the sails of these criminal defamations, ethnic bigotry and propaganda. It is even shameful that these group of Ibos copy and paste false propaganda materials from those hate-filled Ibo owed websites, social media platforms and paste them here on Nairaland and they carelessly leave a trail of evidence of their defamatory activities online.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.