Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54746 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lmao. Another smelling, bigoted APC animal down.
May she rot in pieces. She will not be missed. cool

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Goodvibes007: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Idiots use tribalism and religious Bigotry to cajole votes. Peter Obi is also on this table. Yes daddy.

Same shit when he was in APGA and same shit in LP. Blast from the past, yes daddy.
Berem got a rude awakening today.

Foolish people think Nigerian politicians are different..More:

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

You should NEVER pity them, but gloat at them. They deserve everything Nigeria throws at them. When you warn those modafvckers, they feign ignorance. I do not pity them ONE BIT!

I already outlined everything here: https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

The policies are already being implemented. There is nothing happening today that I have not predicted. All I will do is gloat, mock, and be glad. The good thing about is: I have mentally prepared myself for the worst, but Ndi hopeful Igbos will never learn. I will be here to remind them. I am so goooood at it!

As a dirty tribalist yourself, you won't live forever as well and there are some persons that will celebrate your death and spit on your useless body when you perish very soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Swiftgrp:

@Oneloveyo,

You are indeed very intelligent and observant. I saw the big lie told here by the creepy OP of this insidious thread and was about to respond before I saw your brilliant post.

She indeed stated CLEARLY in her post that she was charged N50,000 per pint of blood and she NEVER said she couldn't afford to pay in her post before she passed on but the idiotic OP that you replied to and some others LIED that she couldn't afford N50,000 and started gloating and taunting her.

Surely Posh Mama is over 50 years of age and elderly. It is time for her to end her mission on earth. I went through the profile of the bigoted OP of this thread and saw him using vulgar sexual innuendos and more in his posts in this freshly created NL profile and he fooled others but not everyone is fooled by his self-righteous post that was pushed to the front page.

Her response about the Ibos in the screenshots on page one was simply because the Ibos started the online and offline attacks more than 20 years ago and had since the start of the 2022 election cycle and even till now embarked on the worse kind of massive campaigns of direct hate speeches, cyberbullying, video forgeries, defamation of character, etc, against many prominent Yoruba folks and other people who supported the current party of President Tinubu.

"INSTAGRAM ATTACKS ON MERCY JOHNSON"
https://www.nairaland.com/7470365/mercy-johnson-blasted-instagram-endorsing/

From the vicious online and offline attacks by male and female Ibo social media followers against Mercy Johnson and her husband (for simply affiliating themselves with APC in Kogi and Edo States) and that was published here on NL, to the social media attacks on Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Pastor Adeboye, Segalinks, Joke Silva-Jacobs, the Chicago State Uni online mob attacks, the social media nuisance attacks on the Governor of the State of Illinois and lots more. Enough of the guilt-tripping. Enough online evidence going back to over 20 years ago exist to show that it is the Ibos who started the ethnic bigotry and online bullying against the Yorubas and other ethnic groups in Nigeria simply because of the Nigerian Civil War events. This insolence and threads like this will NOT be accepted.

My condolences go to the family of Posh Mama.

Cc: @Ednut

This is too much talk in defense of a useless woman who died like an animal. cool
May your tears be long.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Maliqcious: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Penguin2:
You mean after all the RONU she did, she couldn’t RONU ordinary blood transfusion to stay alive?

I’m sure the prizes of the medications she was surviving on also went beyond her means as a consequence of her choice.

Elections have consequences.

She should have stayed alive to RONU in 2027 so Igbos don’t take over Lagos. Wetting Igbo see for Lagos?

But RIP to her regardless.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by UptownVibes(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pristine664:

Using your logic, you will also die like her for supporting a criminal like Obi. cheesy

Why u no support Sowore if you are serious about good governance?
You will die first,because obi has not stole from me before. Atleast people with sense knew what APC did with the nation's money under Buhari.
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by UptownVibes(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pristine664:

Using your logic, you will also die like her for supporting a criminal like Obi. cheesy

Why u no support Sowore if you are serious about good governance?
You will d.i.e first,because obi has not stole from me before. Atleast people with sense knew what APC did with the nation's money under Buhari. Still supporting APC during the last election means that are enemies of the nation. I don't need to explain much to you,because its obvious you are one of them and sen.se is far from you..
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Amicable24: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.

The bolded sentence says it all cry

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Luckysbab:

Okay.

Keep hurting over Obi's loss.

Both men relied on tribal sentiments, one man won the game of numbers. End of story!

Well said. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
SeeWahala:

Don't mind him. He thinks igbos choose their leaders out of sentimental reasons.

So why have you not turned SE to Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
no we do prepare ourselves for the worse on time while you guys keeps hoping something better from a corrupt process.
And Otti and Obi the Panama accounts holder are the saviours? Lol

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

It seems you don't get it, she died with her hate filled soul.
I disagreed with you and others like you. She didn't post anything that most people in Nigeria are not guilty of when it comes to party, tribal and or religious affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

And Otti and Obi the Panama accounts holder are the saviours? Lol
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Pristine664: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Don't believe the nonsense they type. Same way the believe some people are collecting 30k per month to defend their political party.

The audio billionaires are all over twitter. When they want to beg for money, they set aside their bigotry and tribalism.

Omoo this screenshot is louuud!!

What am I seeing?? grin

WTF!!! grin cheesy
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Drsmartphilips: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.
na so una dey make mouth Shishi u no get
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by SeeWahala: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Please don't let the door hit you on the way out ... who know you grin

Don't mind her. Let the door slam her ugly face off self on her way out. grin

Disgraced former mod like her
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Chibuezem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.
your last line touched me, permit me to borrow it. All tribalists spew garbage and speak unimaginable things just for temporal benefits... Like the popular pastor on TikTok sang.... Temporary solutions to the poorest of the poor will lead to poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Chibuezem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:
Hope she died in a painful way because she deserve it grin grin
Now this is just cruel despite what she has said in the past, death does not respect anyone let's not gloat over her own. This should be a sober reflection to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by turbotech11: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Una wey dey wish am RIP try sha
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
you are stupid...for trying to HIDE the obvious..

You should have come to her aid na...

Useless Fools...

You are already dead...and you will die in your lineage constantly..and Tinubu or sanwolu wont help you...

Baseless Idiots cool

You know, this means nothing, right? grin grin grin
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Carry your Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda go sit for one place, I don't need to post pictures because everybody saw it on the National Televisions all over the world, I watched it live outside Nigeria, your thugs even beat up journalists join the massacre, shameless Party and thugs, spit

Lol. You got more than you asked for and then, everything turned to "Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda". grin grin grin
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Mrpojj(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
most of them have no shi shi
one had the audacity to beg me for help recently telling me that his wife is about to put to bed and na CS she go use.
lol same person gloating on how they'll teach igbos lessons and politics.
I just jejely mute him because normally I don't block people unless scammers.
most of them sees election like champions league and fun whereas election where meant to better our lives.
one said that he rather see Nigeria in shambles if it'll be an igbo man that'll save it.
so much for lovers of Nigeria.
Many people don't know that na igbo man go develop this country .. ...
Make we continue to they deny them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lol, may she rest in pieces. She will not be missed. And whenever her name is brought up anywhere, may she be rembered for the wild animal she was. cheesy
She died in one piece already. But what about you, you dying in pieces and burying in pieces is still a possibility. grin grin grin
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
kingxsamz:

This is too much talk in defense of a useless woman who died like an animal. cool
May your tears be long.
She died on the hospital bed receiving treatment. That's not dying like animal.
You still remember how Akuyili's husband died on the street of south east? That's dying like animal.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Dybala11(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
is Obj and Ebele Jonathan not better than buhari and potential failure Tinubu ?
where things not better ?
Buhari misruled Nigeria for 8 years yet you guys supported him and now supporting the very person that brought him into power.
now who's supporting bad government ?
Shameless hypocrites
They are all thieves, all of them. The Obj and Jonathan you're praising even set the precedent for the likes of Buhari and Tinubu to come into power. Once again, they're all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

She died on the hospital bed receiving treatment. That's not dying like animal.
You still remember how Akuyili's husband died on the street of south east? That's dying like animal.
I don't know who that is but I know of this bigoted animal.
Every year, she'll be remembered this way, an APC dog who died terribly like an animal without her fellow bigots coming to her rescue.
Anyone who wants to cry over it should cry. cool

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

She died in one piece already. But what about you, you dying in pieces and burying in pieces is still a possibility. grin grin grin

You're everywhere replying everyone who's happy over that animal's death. I can see you're in pains.
Cry more. cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
She don die leave buhari
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by kingxsamz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Occurstaem:
I hope those mocking her death will stay alive forever and not die too. Continue.
Remember all souls shall taste death.

So if Peter Obi had won, nobody will never die in Nigeria again abi I don't understand the narratives his people are driving at here?

Everyone will surely die, that's for sure. But somebody who was fueled by hate for another tribe to the point that she mocked a woman who got shot by kidnappers should definitely not be remembered in a good way. It's totally fine if she's mocked from now till everyone's gone.
Anyone who wants to cry over the mockery can cry and hit their head on stone. cool

5 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by CaptainAyub: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ulunne777:

haa!
unu jirikwa nwayo
Nne,do you know that woman?
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by iHart(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Swiftgrp:

@Oneloveyo,

You are indeed very intelligent and observant. I saw the big lie told here by the creepy OP of this insidious thread and was about to respond before I saw your brilliant post.

She indeed stated CLEARLY in her post that she was charged N50,000 per pint of blood and she NEVER said she couldn't afford to pay in her post before she passed on but the idiotic OP that you replied to and some others LIED that she couldn't afford N50,000 and started gloating and taunting her.

Surely Posh Mama is over 50 years of age and elderly. It is time for her to end her mission on earth. I went through the profile of the bigoted OP of this thread and saw him using vulgar sexual innuendos and more in his posts in this freshly created NL profile and he fooled others but not everyone is fooled by his self-righteous post that was pushed to the front page.

Her response about the Ibos in the screenshots on page one was simply because the Ibos started the online and offline attacks more than 20 years ago and had since the start of the 2022 election cycle and even till now embarked on the worse kind of massive campaigns of direct hate speeches, cyberbullying, video forgeries, defamation of character, etc, against many prominent Yoruba folks and other people who supported the current party of President Tinubu.

"INSTAGRAM ATTACKS ON MERCY JOHNSON"
https://www.nairaland.com/7470365/mercy-johnson-blasted-instagram-endorsing/

From the vicious online and offline attacks by male and female Ibo social media followers against Mercy Johnson and her husband (for simply affiliating themselves with APC in Kogi and Edo States) and that was published here on NL, to the social media attacks on Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Pastor Adeboye, Segalinks, Joke Silva-Jacobs, the Chicago State Uni online mob attacks, the social media nuisance attacks on the Governor of the State of Illinois and lots more. Enough of the guilt-tripping here. There's enough online evidence at my disposal going back to over 20 years ago that show the clear FACT that it is the Ibos who started the ethnic bigotry and online bullying against the Yorubas and other ethnic groups in Nigeria simply because of the Nigerian Civil War events. This repeated insolence and divisive threads like these will NOT be accepted.

My condolences go to the family of Posh Mama.

Cc: @Ednut

I don't blame the igbos or yorubas who engage on tribal war here on nairaland. I blame the owner and moderators of nairaland who allow the nuisances to go unabated. For continuously pushing these things to the front page, they are worst

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Obaofpigs: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
And you replied?

All of you are very predictable..as Worthless beings.. cheesy

maasoap:

You know, this means nothing, right? grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.