Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. (54747 Views)

Posh Mama And Matters Arising / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Omoawoke2(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
but she celebrated a young girl death because he's igbo
leave us let's celebrate his death too

Point to one place she celebrated the death

Just one

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool
was thinking that from her bile against igbos
dem for use water tanker pack blood come give am
at least to show appreciation.

6 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Is the debate about who is beta or bad governance ? When you are doing changing the goal post let me know

Ebele Jonathan did not misrule Nigeria that is why Nigerians went back to their vomit n voted Buhari they rejected times previously, not once but 3 times

Obasanjo did not misrule the country look at where he left Nigeria, after Mandela did a single term if you are not brain dead you can not see how well South Africa is still doing from his legacy.

I supported Tinubu because is a lot beta than both the failure Atiku n the Pandora criminal Peter Obi who doesn't have anything his head but perpetuating a religious war. Even at that I made sure I did not campaign nor vote so Nigerians can decide whoever they prefer.

lol
na you dey shift goal post.
lives where far far better back then.
this woman would have been alive if it was Jonathan or OBJ
even in buhari years a pint of blood was sold 10k or so.
nobody is holding you from supporting anyone you like naaa.
but a Ronu woman just faced the consequences of bad governance first hand.

9 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2023
ednut1:
the end goal is one day they may be noticed and given appointment.

What are the ones on Nairaland now doing it for when we know that being a member of this forum, much more a popular one, brings no social relevancy or capital or something? grin

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Bobloco: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The way Igbos celebrate deaths of others makes one wonder if they are invincible to death themselves.

All you here speaking trash about the dead, death is not selective, either good or bad, apc or pdp or lp, Muslim, atheist or Christian, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Zulu, educated or illiterate, rich or poor. None of us will live forever on earth. So I wonder what’s your objective to start celebrating the death of someone because they supported a particular candidate.
Are you guys gone completely nuts?
Are you people normal or have gone completely insane ?

Before you talk rubbish, just know that you will never live forever on this earth. You are a mortal yourself

But you and her did celebrated the dead of that lady during that dastardly train attack

5 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by FlawlessKarl: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2023
shocked

I have never been happy about one's death, but I am not going to lie, this fóolish woman's death is the best news ever . May she perish in hell. Fóolish idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I have never been happy about one's death, but I am not going to lie, this fóolish woman's death is the best news ever . May she perish in hell. Fóolish idiot.
lol.
omenka and LeoDeKing that celebrated the accident victims of Aba the other day.
I was like WTF !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by FlawlessKarl: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The way Igbos celebrate deaths of others makes one wonder if they are invincible to death themselves.

All you here speaking trash about the dead, death is not selective, either good or bad, apc or pdp or lp, Muslim, atheist or Christian, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Zulu, educated or illiterate, rich or poor. None of us will live forever on earth. So I wonder what’s your objective to start celebrating the death of someone because they supported a particular candidate.
Are you guys gone completely nuts?
Are you people normal or have gone completely insane ?

Before you talk rubbish, just know that you will never live forever on this earth. You are a mortal yourself

I am not IPOB and I will never be and YES, I celebrate this fóolish woman's death. I hope she died miserably painfully too. If me celebrating her death makes me an ipob ,so be it. I know I will die someday, but may I not die as this fóolish biggot.

God punish her soul, may she rot in hell.

Where were you when she mocked the beautiful doctor shot by bandit ? God punish her soul .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by MEEVEET: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
I presume that tribe you talked about also supported presidential candidate such as Obasanjo n Ebele Jonathan ?

If you can define what bad govt according to your own term I am a trillion % sure the entirety of that tribe will be rotting in the deepest path of hellfire even with your own definition of bad govt.

Has Jonathan not proven to be better than anything APC has to offer?

4 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2023
MEEVEET:

leave that man make he dey cry kpaaaa kpaaaa

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by fregeneh(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol
true! During obj,yar`adua,gej periods that pint of blood was 5k then everybody stayed alive.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Benwallt(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
when you're quick to play God thinking you have a special life.
Wetin this one go tell her creator ?
that she mocked a dying young female doctor because she was from the tribe that never supported the bad governance she was benefiting from.

How is Ibu doing. How many legs does he have Noel?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Benwallt(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.

Mr Ibu that supports Obifraud couldn't even pay his hospital bills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by fregeneh(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

congrats
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2023
grin

I am filled with joy, oh my God! infact I am giving out 50k that this poor wretched nonentity complains about as give away. Her dead gives me much joy I swear, and may she rot in hell. God punish Her, already she's being punished.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2023
Is Jonathan now the debate or good government n can you tell what part of Ebele govt qualify as good government ?

MEEVEET:

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by MadamVanessa(f): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

When it was brought to media, Obidients contributed massively to him. But this dead Satan cried for just 50k and non wretched miserable agbadorian came to her aid despite them being in power and the fool died painfully which is my greatest joy. God punish her soul.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Serenitys: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Ishilove:
What a vile generation. I need to reduce the time spent on social media in order to detoxify from so much negativity

Keep preaching, not just vile. You need more words..
More wailing is coming, so get ready to throw away that phone..

It's simple, May everyone reap the reward of their vote..

Nigerian is what it is today because of poor choices, not actually bad leaders..

Poor choices..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Exactly !
All death in Alaigbo is consequences of your good governance.

Prigidypogodo:
lol
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Brenbentondiaz: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Penguin2:
You mean after all the RONU she did, she couldn’t RONU ordinary blood transfusion to stay alive?

I’m sure the prizes of the medications she was surviving on also went beyond her means as a consequence of her choice.

Elections have consequences.

She should have stayed alive to RONU in 2027 so Igbos don’t take over Lagos.

But RIP to her regardless.

Erections truly have consequences. See how Tulumbu has spoilt the world over. All those Britain ronu people are suffering it now. Ellu pigs for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Serenitys: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Is Jonathan now the debate or good government n can you tell what part of Ebele govt qualify as good government ?

I just need one aspect of leadership that this apc has done over the past years that is better than Jonathan govt, kindly mention one?

You all hypocrite fought his government based on insecurities, dollar exchange rate, not to mention a few, but today you all are quiet, what exactly has been solved..

I feel like some of you really deserve the deepest path of hell fire..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Mbanda(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
@Raskimonojendor..
@ Plaindealer
@ Legendhero
@Freestuffng
@Seunmsg

Una plenty sef....even though na 1 person to 10 monikers.

This event is a confirmed reality of Life..

Tinubu or Sanwolu didn't help her...RONU cool
You won't see the people you mentioned on this thread grin grin grin
Their ronu no reach for reality, na for lies and propaganda their ronu reach grin grin grin

Mumu people!

6 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by lanocfoods: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
she was complaining a pint of blood costing 50000 naira.
wow how fast can evil catch up with those supporting it.
was thinking the money she got from buhari abi Tinubu should be enough to foot her bills.

not mocking her because nobody hang his or her life for wardrobe.
I hope others learn from this.
don't support evil because of temporal benefits.
I hope others learn, that's the message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by FlawlessKarl: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Just imagine what a woman is saying..and remember what Oluremi Tinubu said.

The HATE is real...and the way to balance it is equal and unmitigated rebuttals that sting to the bone marrow.

She shouldn't be pitied for being foolish at all. But let her R.I.P.

She can never rest in peace, she will continually be torment in hell.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by MEEVEET: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:

Economic growth
Livable wage
Zero discrimination against any tribe or group I'm Nigeria
World class team that has since been picked up by world agencies
Electoral reforms

Sure was slow change but a positive change

6 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by DKM123: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Okay.

No one lives forever..

I hope this Nairaland paid APC e-r0dents know this and speak the truth on behalf of humanity that will last beyond them and thier children's children instead of for thier selfish immediate stomach infrastructure..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by pricklewane: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Don't question me unless you answer my question cos I asked first n just for the record APC as been a disaster n a disgrace. I am no sycophant to praise APC in the full glare of the disaster it is.

If you chose to talk about good govt I insist APC is not it but neither is Ebele Jonathan that remains my stand n nothing any ipob Igbo claim can change that.

Serenitys:
I just need one aspect of leadership that this apc has done over the past years that is better than Jonathan govt, kindly mention one?

You all hypocrite fought his government based on insecurities, dollar exchange rate, not to mention a few, but today you all are quiet, what exactly has been solved..

I feel like some of you really deserve the deepest path of hell fire..
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Jostoman: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2023
When we tell them to stop supporting evil they will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Raskimonojendor: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

It was a yoruba Muslim the tribalist OP and others minions insult everyday on Nairaland that footed Mr Ibu's bill. You can imagine the evil beings gloating over the death of another on this thread as if they themselves will live forever or are immortal grin

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2023
pricklewane:
Exactly !
All death in Alaigbo is consequences of your good governance.

e pain am ooo
Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

shatap
money yakpaaa
donations yakpaa
at least Obidients donated to him.
what did you donate to that old dead hag ?
nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Benwallt:

How is Ibu doing. How many legs does he have Noel?
e pain am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.