Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring (24956 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by benqo01(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2023
We are our own problem trust me the 'yoruba' part wasnt necessary.
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Bellotelli: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2023
MyAmericandream:
Old gist...No be this olu them call out for IG say him no dey take care of the pikin wey the girlfriend born for am for naija? Nigerians with eyeservice sha
Honorable, please off your mic 🎤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by VEHINTOLAR: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Change the "Olu" to "Emeka",our people from across the Niger who find this beautiful thread distasteful will instantly love it,lol !

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by femi4: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2023
walosky:
This one is even better than our hONI of IFE
You think hoNi didn't give his wives better ring.

Men can upgrade your ring every year and still cheat on you
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Oluwaseunomo: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Steve Harvey is exactly what you would call a glorified simp. His current wife Marjorie has two children, a son and a daughter, fathered by two first cousins from Memphis, Tennessee who both served prison sentences for dealing heroin. She cheats on Steve while he looks the other way and neglects his children from his previous marriages. Two months ago, there was a cheating scandal with her and his bodyguard. This woman pays someone a salary of $40,000 each year just to clean and maintain her handbags and shoes.
Being crowned anything by Steve Harvey might be something to brag on in Nigeria but it’s nothing to brag on here in America.
Stop saying what you don't know this you wrote here about Steve wife having affair with her body guard is fake Steve himself came online to deny it. Stop spreading fake news
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2023
luminouz:

Wonders will never end. So a naija geh who dey America finally agrees that simps exist? It's a glorious day around here.

But then, lemme use my redpill lens to critically dissect her statement.

Does that mean she is sad or sorry about Steve Harvey or the yoruba dude in the story?

Yinmu

You only mad you are not the one he spends all the money on. Since when does a naija woman hate a simp? NEVER!!!

To y'all , simping is cool so long it doesn't affect you or your loved ones.

You’re wrong, little guy. Sorry but I’m NOT sorry. Your failed tv speech isn’t red pill by a mile, it’s what real Red Pillers call INCEL RHETORIC. Red Pillers don’t think, talk, or act like you—try harder.
FYI, I have Nigerian blood running through my veins but I was born in America. I bagged a Bachelor’s, an MBA, and a Juris Doctorate with my own sweat so sir, who has time or energy to be mad about what a man does for another woman when I’m self-made and paid? Everything I have I’ve worked for and unlike you, nobody can claim it or take it away from me. Yes, I have men willing to spend on me because as you can see, I’m beautiful but I can spend ten times over on myself what any man can spend on me—there’s levels to this thing we call life but sadly, you aren’t anywhere near my level.
Do you keep the same energy for men as you do women? Do you step to men, trying to give them pepper or are you one that builds his broken ego by bullying women? No, I’m sure you don’t because guys like you are intimidated by real men. Instead of SIMPING for the entertainment of other men for FREE, go grab a shovel and go fill a pothole, grab a bag and pick up some rubbish off the street, feed a few hungry kids, and confront a few of the politicians burdening your future generations with debt so they can live lavishly—you might actually grow to respect yourself more than you do now.
Peace to you, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by chiedozie198100: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Atarakpa:
In my opinion I will say, media contribute 50% of tribal problem we have in Nigeria. Imagine the write up. A Nigeria of a Yoruba descent.

U should know by now that this type of story are not written by Nigerians.
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Stop saying what you don't know this you wrote here about Steve wife having affair with her body guard is fake Steve himself came online to deny it. Stop spreading fake news

Steve himself came online to deny it? Well Sir, a Nigerian politician also came online to say that a snake chopped millions of naira—so you’re saying because he came online and said it, he was telling the truth, right?
If a woman cheating on her husband is fake news then surely a 🐍that eats 💵 has to be real news, right?🤭
Peace to you, sir.✌🏼
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by sukkot: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You’re wrong, little guy. Sorry but I’m NOT sorry. Your failed tv speech isn’t red pill by a mile, it’s what real Red Pillers call INCEL RHETORIC. Red Pillers don’t think, talk, or act like you—try harder.
FYI, I have Nigerian blood running through my veins but I was born in America. I bagged a Bachelor’s, an MBA, and a Juris Doctorate with my own sweat so sir, who has time or energy to be mad about what a man does for another woman when I’m self-made and paid? Everything I have I’ve worked for and unlike you, nobody can claim it or take it away from me. Yes, I have men willing to spend on me because as you can see, I’m beautiful but I can spend ten times over on myself what any man can spend on me—there’s levels to this thing we call life but sadly, you aren’t anywhere near my level.
Do you keep the same energy for men as you do women? Do you step to men, trying to give them pepper or are you one that builds his broken ego by bullying women? No, I’m sure you don’t because guys like you are intimidated by real men. Instead of SIMPING for the entertainment of other men for FREE, go grab a shovel and go fill a pothole, grab a bag and pick up some rubbish off the street, feed a few hungry kids, and confront a few of the politicians burdening your future generations with debt so they can live lavishly—you might actually grow to respect yourself more than you do now.
Peace to you, Sir.
1stGen wee you kip kwayet. are you saying its wrong that a woman worth over 200 million dollars is providing employment to someone at 40k a year to look after her bags and shoes ? stop pocket watching. you sounding like a jealous hater right about now

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Dsimmer: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2023
I like his native dress but I don't understand the spending money on flimsy object. If he doesn't know what to use his money to do, he should bring to Nigeria. Nigeria need investment!
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2023
sukkot:
1stGen wee you kip kwayet. are you saying its wrong that a woman worth over 200 million dollars is providing employment to someone at 40k a year to look after her bags and shoes ? stop pocket watching. you sounding like a jealous hater right about now

You’re telling me to stop pocket watching because I sound like a ‘jealous hater’? Respectfully sir, I’m not the person killing phone, tablet, and computer batteries burning up data and making countless threads discouraging strangers from leaving the shores of Nigeria due to the size of their pockets and everything else under the sun, but you definitely are.
Gisting is for everyone but finger pointing is not.
Toodles, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Peace to you, Sir.

Yen yen yen.... I triggered you that much? Sweetcheeks, it was just a simple question from me that took you a gazillion pages to rant back at? C'mon!!!

Just look at how you downloaded your life history to me without asking you shiit!!!

You keep throwing the fact that you are American on my face and I wonder does that make you any less than a gold digger or something? Your arrogance is why you are still single Juris Doctorate or not. How on earth do you even know I'm not on your level?

A cursory look at your profile and previous comments showed this same gregariousness and arrogance that you are better than many people because you are born in America!!! This is the same arrogance black Americans have and they think they are better than those from the motherland.

Get a man to commit to you first and then we can talk. Beauty isn't the only thing men seek. I bet you can't even cook egusi, Juris Doctorate, my black ass!!!

Peace unto you MA'AM!!!
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Oluwaseunomo: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Steve himself came online to deny it? Well Sir, a Nigerian politician also came online to say that a snake chopped millions of naira—so you’re saying because he came online and said it, he was telling the truth, right?
If a woman cheating on her husband is fake news then surely a 🐍that eats 💵 has to be real news, right?🤭
Peace to you, sir.✌🏼
Stop saying nonsense to defend the nonsense you wrote, i don't know why you people are like this feeling pained than the bereaved the man came online to debunk the rumours flying around about his family, and one person in Nigeria is saying he's lying even if he's lying how is that your business. You should learn to stay in the business that pays you and stop spreading fake news around this can send you to jail.
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Oluwaseunomo: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Peace to you, sir.✌🏼
He denied it that's all that matters
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Stop saying nonsense to defend the nonsense you wrote, i don't know why you people are like this feeling pained than the bereaved the man came online to debunk the rumours flying around about his family, and one person in Nigeria is saying he's lying even if he's lying how is that your business. You should learn to stay in the business that pays you and stop spreading fake news around this can send you to jail.

Fake news can send someone to jail? Where? How?
Nairaland is a public forum filled with people talking about business that doesn’t pay them so what gives you the right to talk while others have to keep quiet? Are you Seun?
You called Steve Harvey a bereaved man—I must’ve missed it but whose death is he mourning? Nobody’s.
Goodbye Sir.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Oluwaseunomo: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Fake news can send someone to jail? Where? How?
Nairaland is a public forum filled with people talking about business that doesn’t pay them so what gives you the right to talk while others have to keep quiet? Are you Seun?
You called Steve Harvey a bereaved man—I must’ve missed it but whose death is he mourning? Nobody’s.
Goodbye Sir.
Continue dey talk carelessly now your Waterloo is near mumu
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by sukkot: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You’re telling me to stop pocket watching because I sound like a ‘jealous hater’? Respectfully sir, I’m not the person killing phone, tablet, and computer batteries burning up data and making countless threads discouraging strangers from leaving the shores of Nigeria due to the size of their pockets and everything else under the sun, but you definitely are.
Gisting is for everyone but finger pointing is not.
Toodles, Sir.
you shooo did tell me grin . on a side note though i am not anti japa. those are just trolling threads to catch fun lol

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Supremos: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Nackzy:
Man must chop blogging business
I'm not an internet scammer like you.

I'm doing legit job.

Honesty pays

There's dignity in labour.
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by godofuck231: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2023
When your 25th bloodline ancestors rugged , na so your ways must clear , he's missing a G wagon o , that should be next for a wife who knows her duties
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by boldsleek: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Steve Harvey is exactly what you would call a glorified simp. His current wife Marjorie has two children, a son and a daughter, fathered by two first cousins from Memphis, Tennessee who both served prison sentences for dealing heroin. She cheats on Steve while he looks the other way and neglects his children from his previous marriages. Two months ago, there was a cheating scandal with her and his bodyguard. This woman pays someone a salary of $40,000 each year just to clean and maintain her handbags and shoes.
Being crowned anything by Steve Harvey might be something to brag on in Nigeria but it’s nothing to brag on here in America.
Having headache for another man's biz.
She cheats on him., Did he complain to you?
She pays 40k dollars to have her bag and shoes cleaned., Is it your money?
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by AlphaTaikun: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by AlphaTaikun: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Peace to you, Sir.

A real class act... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:26am On Nov 22, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

A real class act... wink

Where have you been??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by AlphaTaikun: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Where have you been??
Whoa! Nice.

I'm doing really great! And you... How are you doing? I sense that you've been skinny dippin as a routine to withstand some of the push and pull pressures.

I wanted to make sure you're doing okay, read your threads and make some sweet comments. wink
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Nothing I say can or will send me to jail. I don’t live in Nigeria, I’m American and can say whatever I want. Thank you and goodbye.
Re: Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring by Jaxefij: 7:02am On Jan 02
1stGenAmerican:

Nothing I say can or will send me to jail. I don’t live in Nigeria, I’m American and can say whatever I want. Thank you and goodbye.

Dear "american," are you prepared?
You better be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw417Jme0v8?si=KNcPFjhfPSfcvEGa

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Hit FM Calabar Hosts MC Galaxy, Rosaline Meurer As They Mark Anniversary / After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.