Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu (12904 Views)

President Tinubu Vows To Remove All Obstacles Across The Entire Electric Sector / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Jaycee07(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
The lies don dey enter gear 2: "by force claims of things they have not and will never accomplish...

Same thing buhari did...

We have defeated bandit...
We have fulfilled all campaign promise...
We have lifted 180M Nigerians from poverty

My brother as in eh! Companies upon companies are folding up and leaving Nigeria.
I am not sure what roadblocks he’s referring to. Anyways, talk is cheap!
He’s not talking to Nairaland charlatans who are inconsequential.

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Kenmatt(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2023
I didn't go through because I don't need to go through before I drop "it".

In reality, President Tinubu led administration has done more harm than good in setting up obstacle that is retarding business growth and development in Nigeria by the removal of Fuel Subsidy.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2023
Ozalla weed at work.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

The genuine and patriotic feedbacks from your brilliant policies will be reviewed afterwards by your able, brilliant, hardworking and patriotic team to further improve the lots of legitimate businesses.

Only the naysayers, criminal defamers, cowardly insecured narcissists, cyberbullies and unpatriotic elements will neither see nor benefit from these major positive results of your policies in our nation.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
dey whine unaself.

Yoruba ronu!

1 Like

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by duduade: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2023
If truly truly this is what Baba thinks he has done

God will punishhhh APCccc and the people who got them into government for this pro max punishment
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2023
busterr:

Drive which investors?
So it's better to lie to the investors?
Change your name please, there's nothing smart about you

Which lie? What IMF and the World Bank have been asking for is the flotation of the naira. This was done and all international investors the president has been meeting with have applauded this, leading to several commitments, most recently from the Saudis.

So can you point out the lie? I sense you are not well educated so it may be a waste of time engaging you.

1 Like

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Fizalis(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2023
Succint and a straight to point analysis of this cataclysmic right up from the pit tinubulation

How can a head of state depend so tenaciously on proganda to promulgate untruths with unfounded basis?

No dollar as we are an import dependent nation

Electircity generation is substandard

Private power generation now costly due to subsidy elimination

All these factors and more drive businesses

I don't see Nigeria getting any better in the next 50 to 100 years

Currently our economy doesn't even rank among the top 100 and someone will say "we removed all hindrances to businesses"

nnachukz:
He might think he is addressing Agbadorians, as if the audience don't read or see how businesses are shutting down here due to excruciating cost of running them.
Common citizens doing businesses here will surely and honestly have a different story to tell.
Mumus still eating mama thank you, can keep deceiving themselves and keep shouting Jagaban up and down, just observing their parents faces when they return from market will show them that corn alone is not a balanced diet.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by ElSudani: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2023
oyeb15:
Business never thrives where energy is expensive.( Pms 680 p/ltr, gas #1000, diesel #1300

Local production has declined. Local rice mills etc are closings leading to high prices of locally made good.Prices of Imported products has increased. Taxation, expensive fuel for transportation of products coupled with bad federal roads, kidnappings and highway robberies.

People are moving their investment to neighboring countries cos Nigeria market is no more viable.We are in an ever recorded low patronage in business. The citizens no longer have a strong purchasing power.

Shame on Tinubu and his gang of theives. This government will soon collapse. Armed forces personels, policemen, workers are groaning seriously not to talk of millions of unemployed youths roaming d streets.

It's unfortunate that a man that dream of power for 30years get there and mess up d seat on day one.

It is unfortunate that your criticism is not sincere and therefore not based on any objective reasoning.
Months before Tinubu was sworn in, Emefiele for no apparent reason changed the color of the naira notes and threw the economy on a tailspin, there was chaos and people died.
It was Tinubu who spoke out when many of you were happy because you thought it was going to destroy his chances of getting elected.
Obi kept quiet, Atiku as well. So, when exactly did people like you discover Nigeria was going through an economic crisis?
Tinubu is out there working hard to bring the country back on track and the majority of Nigerians are with him regardless of your snide remarks and insincere attacks.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The genuine and patriotic feedbacks from your brilliant policies will be reviewed afterwards by your able, brilliant, hardworking and patriotic team to further improve the lots of legitimate businesses.

Only the naysayers, criminal defamers, cowardly insecured narcissists, cyberbullies and unpatriotic elements will neither see nor benefit from these major positive results of your policies in our nation.

Good job 👍 our amiable minister of Nairaland affairs🤡
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Fizalis(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Government of propaganda by the propaganda and for the propaganda

People go still hail am for this qoute wey em drop

The matter have hooked Nigeria for neck lie bowtie
cjudy:
grin

Hahahaha
Very funny country with funny supporters.

Yet businesses are crumbling in your country, investors are leaving, cost of living wan kill the living.
I heard One Pure water now is 50naira and 3 is 100 and yet this one still get mouth to talk.

Saw some news in Nigeria where Augmentine which used to sell for 3,500 is now 24,000 and yet this una president still get mouth to talk.

Nigerians dooooooooooooooo
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Fizalis(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Your head dey there
I quoted the exact obstacles which are yet and will never be resolved by this imbecilic govt

Chop alone govt

Next presido will def be worse than him

Nigeria is really on a decline oh
busterr:
This drug lord thinks he's talking to his cartel members or his retarded supporters like that useless FreeStuffsNG and .
Anyway, I don't blame him, na INEC and his yoruba supporters I blame.

Major Obstacles affecting business in nigeria is electricity, price of fuel, taxation, exchange rates.
Which one of these is working well in nigeria? God will not only punish this criminal but his supporters too
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by sinola(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Daddy, you can lie oooo
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2023
emorse:

Oh not at all. He needs to focus on making the country business friendly. Saying one thing while the reality in ground is the exact opposite is just a waste of time. No matter how much sugar he coats his tongue with, investors will not just take his words for it. They need hard evidence that Nigeria is indeed ready for business. When they get the hint that we're indeed ready, they'll fall over themselves in a bid to come invest here.

The reality on the ground is not the exact opposite. Its strange how you can say something like this even as the presidents most recent trip to Saudi has already yeilded promises of significant investment. You may choose to see it as a waste of time but clearly its yeilding dividends so obviously the international investors see things different and are open to being wooed.

I can't see how any rational mind can suggest that one should not attempt to woo ready investors. Woo them and let them be the one to say no!
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Fizalis(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Nigeria will def implode if the current economic decline continues

Civil war loading small small
oyeb15:
Business never thrives where energy is expensive.( Pms 680 p/ltr, gas #1000, diesel #1300

Local production has declined. Local rice mills etc are closings leading to high prices of locally made good.Prices of Imported products has increased. Taxation, expensive fuel for transportation of products coupled with bad federal roads, kidnappings and highway robberies.

People are moving their investment to neighboring countries cos Nigeria market is no more viable.We are in an ever recorded low patronage in business. The citizens no longer have a strong purchasing power.

Shame on Tinubu and his gang of theives. This government will soon collapse. Armed forces personels, policemen, workers are groaning seriously not to talk of millions of unemployed youths roaming d streets.

It's unfortunate that a man that dream of power for 30years get there and mess up d seat on day one.

1 Like

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Thazard(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2023
VawulentMan:
Roadblock dey comot roadblock
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Zeebuy: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Are you just daft or is there something else wrong with you?
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by koyeni(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Jokers
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2023
busterr:
This drug lord thinks he's talking to his cartel members or his retarded supporters like that useless FreeStuffsNG and .
Anyway, I don't blame him, na INEC and his yoruba supporters I blame.

Major Obstacles affecting business in nigeria is electricity, price of fuel, taxation, exchange rates.
Which one of these is working well in nigeria? God will not only punish this criminal but his supporters too
You are a genius.....
God bless your typing fingers and the brain that fix them
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Amen, I wish your government all the best success

What has "amen" got to do with this matter?
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Zeebuy:

Are you just daft or is there something else wrong with you?

He is doing his job of chronic ass licking

1 Like

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by ayo2008: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Dey play!

He is surely not in touch with how the country works. SMH
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by NtitledNaija: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

GSK, sanofi and multitudes of companies closing daily in Nigeria bed to differ
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Druss(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2023
There is no longer any insecurity and bribery?
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by nnachukz(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2023
SmartyPants:

So is it safe to assume that you would rather he went there to call Nigerians lazy youth and drive away investors?

Interesting.
Which investors. Do you think investors come because of lies and sweet talk? They do their independent investigation before committing their money.
It is best the President find other veritable lines to use instead of barefaced lies.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
NtitledNaija:

GSK, sanofi and multitudes of companies closing daily in Nigeria bed to differ
Here's another bad news to naysayers who are mostly lazy and idle online
https://businessday.ng/agriculture/article/okomu-oil-presco-see-profit-surge-despite-rising-costs/#google_vignette

Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2023
SmartyPants:

Which lie? What IMF and the World Bank have been asking for is the flotation of the naira. This was done and all international investors the president has been meeting with have applauded this, leading to several commitments, most recently from the Saudis.

So can you point out the lie? I sense you are not well educated so it may be a waste of time engaging you.

Are IMF and world bank the owners of the nigerian naira that you say they "have been asking for is the flotation of the naira"?

How has the applaud you are referring to improved the living standard of nigerians?

Where is the $14b you guys say Tinubu "secured" from investors in India and which the "investors" committed to?

If u can't account for that, which "commitment" did Saudi Arabia make to Nigeria?

Is there any written agreement?
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by Tochi360: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2023
femi4:
Alawada

You're the obstacle. First off, remove yourself

Loll Agbaya Alawada oshi grin

Make person tell am se true true na im be the greatest threat to business for the common man especially grin

How can anyone be worst than bubu grin
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by frankputer: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Lying/lies at international level
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by deavicky(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

the post is too long so I decided to just read few lines and went straight to comment section. On reading ur comment I was force to go back and read the post.what did this bad government give to you people. Do u realise that the only thing he is capitalising on is the cheap labour.
Why alway create a soft landing for foreigners at the detriment of the people. Why not create the environment for us here to invest in the country in what ever capacity we can.
We suffer alot of things here, why not address them. The same foreign investors he is clamouring for are already leaving the country. Go to stuck exchange and see how many foreign investors that had left.
In the North people can not farm in peace.
I'm the east same thing West, south kidnapping.
Bad roads every where, no electricity, no security, no good health care. People are leaving this country in mass yet the government is thinking otherwise.
Re: We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu by MasterShifu010(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2023
The following are business obstacle
*insecurity
*poor power supply
*inflation
*too many taxes
*bad roads
So if all the above have not been solved , the businesses in Nigeria will be yo-yoing .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workship Sealed In Victoria Island / Mike Ozekhome Released? / Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.