Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo (24372 Views)

Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Kay25(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2023
But he did kill bola ige in 2001 just to takeover south West,can he deny not bribing in 2003? Even 2007 third agenda nko baba should just go sit down and let God forgive him all his sins
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ImoleNaija: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2023
Oh, Baba is now a saint.

Old things are passed away grin.

2 Likes

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by cyrusmillz: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Lool
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by waveman2: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Jonathan really set a bad precedent by making our votes count.If the same PDP some fools are castigating did not introduce technology and continue in the old order would the APC have come to power? Let's be realistic.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by olril17(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Afamed:
Under this Obj administration, we had numerous Govs, who were illegally impeached with the help of Obj.

We had Senate Presidents who were impeached and many Speakers of House of Assembly impeached.

This old man has a date with his maker
far better than the idiot tinubu you worshipped
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Amb1045(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Lukepeter:

You are a confuse nigga, can't you just mind your business and remain focus on your goal? Most you be evil?
learn to not be too friendly with people. Pay evil with evil
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Blackman101: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Great Obasanjo. WILL ALWAY SAY HIS MIND
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by oyeb15: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2023
The only solution now is for Nigerians to revolt against these useless government. It's become unbearable.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Kpele
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by adioolayi(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Wonders shall never end...

Baba Obasanjo also claiming he lost elections

I mean, same OBJ and his PDP days

grin grin grin

We should not allow these people rewrite history!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by kunlele4731: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Nigeria is such a wonderful country,

Someone who is the leader of a den of thieves is telling regular/law abiding citizens about how to live a morally upright life

3 Likes

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ppogba: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. Jesus said he’s coming back and he has been back and has been killed severally. Stay wicked and pay back evil with evil

Be rest assured you will still learn more as long as you are a Nigerian.
Some of the things you will learn is that religious titles are for nothing other than to make you loose guard and trust who you should not trust.
Some of the things you will learn is that, more people love you for what they get from you and that when the chips are down, virtually all will desert you. Then, your phone will ring less.

Happy learning.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
learn to not be too friendly with people. Pay evil with evil
Whatever works for you bro, there is a difference between been friendly and been gullible.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by LegacyB: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Father of election riggers sef they talk . This man just thinks we are his pun. I will not say much cos Yorubas respect their elders. But this kin elder sef!

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Amb1045(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2023
ppogba:

Be rest assured you will still learn more as long as you are a Nigerian.
Some of the things you will learn is that religious titles are for nothing other than to make you loose guard and trust who you should not trust.
Some of the things you will learn is that, more people love you for what they get from you and that when the chips are down, virtually all will desert you. Then, your phone will ring less.

Happy learning.
journey of life everyday learning. God help us in this matrix

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by ppogba: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2023
Blackman101:
Great Obasanjo. WILL ALWAY SAY HIS MIND

Saying his mind without the mention of his own deeds.

In a sane society where people have shame, honor and self conscience, I doubt if he will be going up and down insulting our collective memory.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by johannu(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2023
Osoboshi:
Another repentant criminal

The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by OmarBashir: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2023
That was the time of Alliance for Democracy (AD), As at that 1998, the South Westerners only believed in that party as it is an offshoot of Awolowo adherents.

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Blackman101: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2023
YOU VIEW
ppogba:

Saying his mind without the mention of his own deeds.

In a sane society where people have shame, honor and self conscience, I doubt if he will be going up and down insulting our collective memory.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by themanderon: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2023
All I can say is democracy is a scam in Nigeria. 24yrs of democracy yet Nigerians have nothing to show for it. Only the criminal minds in power get the so called dividends of democracy.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Gavecs: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Padipadi:
Lai muhamo*

How long will you be contributed for?
You v now become an annoying scammer. Different people using this man's pic. Maybe he himself is part of the crime sef. All of you should receive diseases, amen.
different people please do you have prove for that maybe screenshot or the account been used
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by AmazingELixir: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Obasanjo party can never win in South west

Remind me again.....Seyi Makinde and the dancing senator are whichbparty again.. grin
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. Jesus said he’s coming back and he has been back and has been killed severally. Stay wicked and pay back evil with evil. People that you’re kind to will be the first to do you evil

Some of you kids will just wake up n start typing rubbish, I blame it on half education. So your message to people is to be wicked, anyways enjoy your wickedness while some of us have been good n have enjoyed goodness from people. Gracias
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by rtdCivilservant: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Amb1045:
I just realized this year, I’m in my 30s already that being a nice friendly person around people is not good. I learned late but I’m grateful for the knowledge. Fxxk me, it hurts my feelings a lot. That’s how humans behave just focus on yourself and let people be🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲☹️☹️☹️. Just don’t be too friendly because everybody wants to take something from you since you’re a good person. Good people die early. Jesus said he’s coming back and he has been back and has been killed severally. Stay wicked and pay back evil with evil. People that you’re kind to will be the first to do you evil
U are just so on point, this world is an unfair place, u do good to people, they pay u back with evil, even amongst ur own family members (siblings inclusive)

1 Like

Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Same OBJ we all know.
I think I get the import of what he said. That they lost the election since everyone was allowed vote their choice without inducement.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Babasonny(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Why talking now? If that was the case,then what happened to those that demanded the bribe?

https://.ng/2023/11/21/how-we-lost-election-for-not-bribing-inec-police-obasanjo/[/quote]
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Tonnyray: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Of all people to talk about rigging, Obasanjo
In fact Obasanjo does not rig, Rigging obasanjos.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Svoboda(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Obj, chief election thief, is talking to kindergarten children.
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Tonnyray: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2023
AmazingELixir:
Remind me again.....Seyi Makinde and the dancing senator are whichbparty again.. grin
OBJ is more LP now.
He dumped PDP aeons ago (even tore his membership card).
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by happney65: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Obasanjo should not be the man that will be complaining about election rigging

I think na old age dey worry baba.. grin
Re: How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo by Padipadi(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2023
Gavecs:
different people please do you have prove for that maybe screenshot or the account been used
Na those ones I dey monitor.
Is ya account not part of them?
If you need aids for a sick person, won't you open threads solely for it?
This you v done sef na crime for nairaland cos it contravened the rules here.
After you v been banned, you must catch that disease! 🪰

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / Ikpeazu Wins At The Appeal Court, Uche Ogah Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.