Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. (7918 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by 3ice9ce: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

From Jewessgratitud3 AKA Mercychen who almost settled for a widower with 6 kids.

Men outside nairaland......why you never see one marry you grandma.

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

From someone who almost settled for a widower with 6 kids.

Is that all?. Shior!

With your type, it's better one remains single because You're only going to make life miserable for any one who ends up with you like you're doing to her. Just ordinary money for cream, the whole world don hear am. Tufia! Instead of your type make she remain forever single. Thats why they cheat on you men and bring another man's seed to your house to train. If you can't buy a woman her basic needs another man go do am for am give am belle dump for una.

Marriage is not my problem and I will definitely marry when I find me the sensible one. Not efulefus that can't take care of themselves looking for who will join in their suffering.

Now I know why girls are marrying Grandpas cos their future is more secured with them. Is it not a shame for the young ladies to be choosing old men over you?

Regina Daniels made the best decision. At least she gets whatever she wants and Ned can never lament whenever she makes a request or take to social media for the world to judge her.

Marry marry marry... Na this type. Ta!

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by emmaodet: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2023
DonBenny77:
I won't marry a lady that can't afford her body cream.
Most ladies do contribution without earnings from any job.
Pure magic!

grin grin
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Kevineleven(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2023
Ok she works at a fashion house in island
Her name is liz and you are Ademi kool
Is it possible that if I search ademi on Facebook, I will find you among the list? May be not
Ok
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by descarado: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:
Note- this not a post to bash ladies.

A pattern I noticed with most working class ladies have dated from 27yrs old upward.
At the earliest stage, they claim to be tired of relationship, they are fine without a man.
They are doing fine without a man and in fact if not for pressure they don't mind not getting married...(mostly lies)

They say am financially ok without a man, i bought my phone, paid house rent etc without any man and i can never depend on any man hence why they can never be liability since they are working..(mostly lies)

Most claim to be doing fine during the wooing stage but immediately we start dating things turn out differently from what they claim.

Am dating a lady currently who works for a fashion house on the island...During the wooing stage we actually spoke alot for about 2 months and she claimed to be financially ok and doesn't need a man money. Infact she told me how much she paid weekly which is very decent with free accommodation and feeding.

We just started dating not up to 3weeks and this lady have been making demands which I find very childish and too disgraceful for an adult working.
She always complaining of money despite earning above minimum wage weekly.

This morning she called and i didn't pick........I chatted her up and she telling me her cream have finished and i replied hmmmm.
This a pattern have noticed with most working class ladies have dated......they tell you am an independent woman during wooing stage but once relationship start it just seems they are working and not earning with the way they demand and still be pressuring you with marriage talks.

(just want to know if am the only experiencing this or is just normal)

Note: this the fourth time this lady is demanding from me in 3 weeks and they are embarrassing to me for someone who earns.

She is that way cos men enabled such. If men stop giving when they demand, it will stop. Sometimes, she don't demand and the man will doll out cash.
She is following the trend.

Men steal, do all manner of things to make money only to give out most of it to ladies.
What do you expect?

Change the culture of always trying to buy love and affection and ladies will naturally change.

2 Likes

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by descarado: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2023
michlins:
As the man, ask for the price of the cream and tell her how much you can provide. Now here's where you will know if she's worth her salt, if she insists on you providing all
See what I talked about.
This mentality will make ladies continue to ask and expect. That is enabling.

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by descarado: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2023
luminouz:

You are disappointing me biko.

Shey with all the redpill on this forum, you still can't decipher a leech from a real G? Haba.... It's easy to spot that girl ain't what she claims na...

Soap and cream don finish, she billed you. Her birthday never reach oh ..house rent nko?

I don taya to talk. Men dey fall my hand biko
Actually, you all here don't know the real meaning of alpha male you claim to be. Alpha male is a traditionalist and insist on providing for his woman always. Alpha male came from romance novels coined by female romance writers and is the most selling among all genres of novel. They are possessive and can do anything for their women.
Example of an alpha male is Christian in fifty shades of grey.
When I see you guys make this mistakes often and on, I come to the conclusion you don't read or research.

Those that writes supernatural romance eg werewolves used alphamale to depict the male.
Cos the male is a provider and proctecter.

One idiot online that knows nothing will come online to talk about what he knew nothing about and people will join the train without making little research.
What you all promote, follow and practice is narcissism not alpha male.
Know the difference.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by dominique(f): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Is that all?. Shior!

With your type, it's better one remains single because You're only going to make life miserable for any one who ends up with you like you're doing to her. Just ordinary money for cream, the whole world don hear am. Tufia! Instead of your type make she remain forever single. Thats why they cheat on you men and bring another man's seed to your house to train. If you can't buy a woman her basic needs another man go do am for am give am belle dump for una.

Marriage is not my problem and I will definitely marry when I find me the sensible one. Not efulefus that can't take care of themselves looking for who will join in their suffering.

Now I know why girls are marrying Grandpas cos their future is more secured with them. Is it not a shame for the young ladies to be choosing old men over you?

Regina Daniels made the best decision. At least she gets whatever she wants and Ned can never lament whenever she makes a request or take to social media for the world to judge her.

Marry marry marry... Na this type. Ta!

So a man's inability to provide is a justification for cheating and paternity fraud?

@op every woman you date dey get one comma or the other, you sef get your own for body jare.

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by michlins(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2023
descarado:

See what I talked about.
This mentality will make ladies continue to ask and expect. That is enabling.
opa let her be. Don't do relationship
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2023
dominique:

So a man's inability to provide is a justification for cheating and paternity fraud?

@op every woman you date dey get one comma or the other, you sef get your own for body jare.

I'm not saying it's a justification. just saying they are sometimes the cause of such things. Besides that statement was sparked up by his rude response and reaction to my initial comment. I would never justify any cheating act.
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Godoverevery: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2023
dominique:

Honestly I feel like maybe relationship and marriage isn't for me.

Have actually dated sweet and good ladies some years back but then man wasn't serious but now that I want to settle down na so so ladies with big coma I just dey jam.

I will go to prayer city for weekend deliverance........no be ordinary again.
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2023
descarado:

Actually, you all here don't know the real meaning of alpha male you claim to be. Alpha male is a traditionalist and insist on providing for his woman always. Alpha male came from romance novels coined by female romance writers and is the most selling among all genres of novel. They are possessive and can do anything for their women.
When I see you guys make this mistakes often and on, I come to the conclusion you don't read or research.

Those that writes supernatural romance eg werewolves used alphamale to depict the male.
Cos the male is a provider and proctecter.

One idiot online that knows nothing will come online to talk about what he knew nothing about and people will join the train without making little research.
Know the difference.
K
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by BreconHills(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2023
It's interesting how expressions mean different things in different countries.

In the UK a working class person is at the bottom of the food chain. After working class is middle class and then upper class. Upper class is hereditary and cant be bought with money - so top class for non upper class is billionaire, super rich etc.

Here it seems to mean a completely different thing. A working class lady such as the man describes here is probably lower middle class. 😅
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Godoverevery: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2023
BreconHills:
It's interesting how expressions mean different things in different countries.

In the UK a working class person is at the bottom of the food chain. After working class is middle class and then upper class. Upper class is hereditary and cant be bought with money - so top class for non upper class is billionaire, super rich etc.

Here it seems to mean a completely different thing. A working class lady such as the man describes here is probably lower middle class. 😅

So in uk the working class ladies who are at the bottom according to you..........can't they afford to buy themselves basic things like soap and cream

Cos I don't seem to get your point??

2 Likes

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

A pattern I noticed with most working class ladies have dated from 27yrs old upward.
At the earliest stage, they claim to be tired of relationship, they are fine without a man.
They are doing fine without a man and in fact if not for pressure they don't mind not getting married...(mostly lies)

They say am financially ok without a man, i bought my phone, paid house rent etc without any man and i can never depend on any man hence why they can never be liability since they are working..(mostly lies)

Most claim to be doing fine during the wooing stage but immediately we start dating things turn out differently from what they claim.

Am dating a lady currently who works for a fashion house on the island...During the wooing stage we actually spoke alot for about 2 months and she claimed to be financially ok and doesn't need a man money. Infact she told me how much she paid weekly which is very decent with free accommodation and feeding.

We just started dating not up to 3weeks and this lady have been making demands which I find very childish and too disgraceful for an adult working.

This morning she called and i didn't pick........I chatted her up and she telling me her cream have finished and i replied hmmmm.
This a pattern have noticed with most working class ladies have dated......they tell you am an independent woman during wooing stage but once relationship start it just seems they are working and not earning with the way they demand and still be pressuring you with marriage talks.

Note: this the fourth time this lady is demanding from me in 3 weeks and they are embarrassing to me for someone who earns.

You Dey follow woman mouth? So because eh say they don’t need man, you sef believe them? Lol. If I can’t take a baby/child seriously, I also can’t take women’s seriously because they’re practically adult children with well developed sexual organs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by karkinase(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

You just dey know.. seems like you didn’t get the memo
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by pansophist(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Persephone1:
I don't know why, I'm loving your comments these days... Very balanced like an elder's words of advice.

Warming up for my pastoral career. Too much money to be made in that field. cool
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by BreconHills(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

So in uk the working class ladies who are at the bottom according to you..........can't they afford to buy themselves basic things like soap and cream

Cos I don't seem to get your point??

The point I am making is that working class in Nigeria refers to those who have jobs usually decent ones as opposed to student who depend on parents. .

However in the UK working class people are those born into the lower parts of society and who have to work two or three jobs just to stay afloat. Heredity, parents occupations, and level of education is the determinant of class not money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by teewhyhomes: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Titan12(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lol ademi wey no get sense
If it’s only about the cream I would have said help her with it.
But Op never deal with a woman that is into contributions . I’m sure it’s all this WhatsApp contributions don’t you know the other ladies in d same group with her will pepper her very well she will want to look good.
Your gf fit be hookup babe self lol 😂
Ademi finished man
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Raalsalghul: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..they will always need your money even though dem dey form independent. I dont have a problem helping maybe my serious gf cheesy.thats if I even have sef.but she must have proved herself overtime and earned it overtime for me to be a father Christmas to her.For now,let me be stingy abeg .I have some things to achieve, make one mumu no come draw my plans back.

Well said bro.
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
pansophist:

Warming up for my pastoral career. Too much money to be made in that field. cool
cheesy cheesy grin
So you want to call yourself into ministry grin grin

Abeg Mummy GO post still dey vacant? I no mind Treasurer post self embarassed
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Baba manipulation, that girl don dey game since 5AD, that statement 'what can we do',
Ómo e go far, yet she say 'her contribution' and not our contribution
You have a point

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Madups(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
I'm working and your are working and u still expect me to provide for you? Even if its my daughter? She's a grown adult for christ sake. Who did this to you?
NonAIWriting:
You will send away all the good wife life is sending in your direction. A man must provide, stop these macho mentality.

2 Likes

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Jackanda1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
pansophist:

So your primary aim of going into God's work or ministry is to make money abi? No passion for winning souls at all.
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by pansophist(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
So your primary aim of going into God's work or ministry is to make money abi? No passion for winning souls at all.

Not my problem if you do not have a sense of humour cool

1 Like

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Evolutionism: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

From someone who almost settled for a widower with 6 kids.

grin grin grin

Omo after a stressful day after business deals.

Na to come here con dey laugh remain nowgrin

Last last It's totally certain some people will end up being a Miserable ENP. The Ignormentgrin no be heregrin

E Sure Diegrin

I'm so glad i never made any stoopid moove or contact. Mo Se Ope Te Mi Oo🙏

I wish myself more Wisdom, Patience and Winnings in life🙏
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by Bellotelli: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2023
DonBenny77:
I won't marry a lady that can't afford her body cream.
Most ladies do contribution without earnings from any job.
Pure magic!
True. Most men spend from their savings while women rarely touch their own.
Even the so called weekly or daily contributions they do are gotten from billings here and there.
Believe me, if a girl is claiming broke it means she doesn't have cash at hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by XAUBulls: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2023
descarado:

Those that writes supernatural romance eg werewolves used alphamale to depict the male. Cos the male is a provider and proctecter.

Know the difference.
Indeed... Your perspective resonates with me. Well said.

The real meaning of alpha male has been bastardized by the younger ones here on NL since the early 2010s and I had the cause to correct some of them using an older NL moniker of mine. The term refers to even CEOs and other successful men who are strong but flexible, natural leaders and they are protective of their women and families. They are very distinct from male jerks who are verbally abusive and treat women very badly... These male jerks are NOT alpha males.

I first knew the alpha male term back in the 1990s on a men's only website and the TRUE definition is completely not the same with what is being carelessly implied by some young NL users.
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by XAUBulls: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2023
BreconHills:

The point I am making is that working class in Nigeria refers to those who have jobs usually decent ones as opposed to student who depend on parents. .

However in the UK working class people are those born into the lower parts of society and who have to work two or three jobs just to stay afloat. Heredity, parents occupations, and level of education is the determinant of class not money.
Indeed. Your last paragraph is very true. Working class are the blue collar workers.
Therefore the Nigerian definition of working class is completely WRONG. The British definition of working class is the right one.

Second, I also observed the wrong usage of the terms public and private schools by Nigerians.
The correct British terms for public and private schools are NOT the same with the Nigerian definition. Many people just follow what the media and society regugitates to them like lemmings without investigations about etymology or origin of words or things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by XAUBulls: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2023
Godoverevery:

That's interesting.

She could be TESTING you initially to know if you are a giver because that's the way the traditional African society has wired some women and that has also led to some level of entitlement in the younger ones.

Also know that if you fail this test, she'll tell her close female friends who will start telling her you ain't serious and that she should have a Plan B because you're tight-fisted. Her calling you "Ademi" (my crown) in the screenshots means she's already seeing you as a long-term provider.

In any event, you are not her father and you are ONLY dating to see if you are compatible for marriage in the medium to long-term. She earns above minimum wage weekly so she should be able to afford the basics although in Nigeria, wages have stagnated for a lot of folks but the cost of living has doubled or tripled depending on location.

If you see some other traits in her that you truly love, both of you can sit down and gradually steer the conversation into how to manage present and future finances together. Define your relationship with her and both of you will begin to see the BIGGER PICTURE on how to plan your lives better without her billing you or making financial demands. If she doesn't change by being annoyingly demanding, then she has to get gone... Ditch her ASAP and get another lady within your social network.

Just know it that it is wired in the DNA of most women worldwide to always want to KNOW more. It makes them feel secure that they have a man who has his life put together and is a good listener.

Cheers!
Re: A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. by descarado: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed... Your perspective resonates with me. Well said.

The real meaning of alpha male has been bastardized by the younger ones here on NL since the early 2010s and I had the cause to correct some of them using an older NL moniker of mine. The term refers to even CEOs and other successful men who are strong but flexible, natural leaders and they are protective of their women and families. They are very distinct from male jerks who are verbally abusive and treat women very badly... These male jerks are NOT alpha males.

I first knew the alpha male term back in the 1990s on a men's only website and the TRUE definition is completely not the same with what is being carelessly implied by some young NL users.

Stewing in ignorance is stupidity and shouldn't be excused. We have Internet and its not only useful for social media only.
Thank you. Educate them more please. Its so embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.