Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women (7918 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ima1(f): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2007
He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women - What Will You Do?

okay this is for the ladies and maybe some guys,

he loves you a lot, planning on getting married, he's the kind that will not cheat, but he still has wandering eyes, when he sees a woman pass he has to look at her, what will you do, just ignore it, confront him or is just a normal male thing, they gotta look at another woman even when they have their woman by their side.

And guys why can't you keep your eyes on your woman eh!
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Mandora(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2007
I think ur guy is just being appreciative of women which in itself is not entirely abnormal. But u shld speak abt it with him n let him know u r not very comfortable with it. But dont fuss about it. He'll come around I'm sure n it's good he feels secured and comfortable enough around u 2 express a healthy dose of appreciation of d opposite sex around u rather than pretend n do something behind ur back. I know it's tough but I think he's just being a guy. I hear d greatest talkers dont do much see it as a plus as annoying as it may be.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by nosilla(f): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2007
Men will be men!

Next time your out with him, you yourself should do the same thing by looking at other guys. See how he likes it.

nosillA xx
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Bolarge(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2007
Bwahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . OMG! You ladies will not kill me with laffta on N'land in Jesus' name. I am covered by the precious blood of the lamb. grin
To da topic @hand.
Na so we see am oh! grin Sincerely speaking I've come to see that it's every guy's problem. Are u aware that u're probably with him as a consequence of a similar looong ogling stare sometime ago? wink grin
I feel u ladies sha. Most have serious insecurity probs. If a babe's guy stares at another chick, she immediately believes it's bcs her own booty is not as big or doesn't roll as much, she's not as fair-skinned, her bra cup-size's nothing to write home about . . . all sorts! Women indeed are from another planet! grin Meanwhile d guy just looked n' in many cases forgets just as soon as d stimulant is out of sight. grin
  But guys can be really dumb sha. Please now show some respect. I was in a bus one day and happened to be sitting at the back, we then passed this stunner of a babe who was walkin down d street and boiz actually did a 180o turn and were eventually facing me at d back! grin Shame on 'em!
I'm not in anyway better than these folks and no girl I ever was with ever complained of such for one simple reason: "Style" I have perfected the art of scoping chicks with d eyes only,never do I engage d services of my neck muscles. So I take everything in pretty damn fast and also employ a wide angle of eye deviation while I'm sayin "Yes u're right y'know" to d one chattering away beside me. cool grin grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2007
Means nothing, it's a male thing
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by iice(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
Look but don't stare, appreciate but don't ogle. . .
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by funloving(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
He has eyes and head, right, and you know there are those things called hammer and pliers, right ?
Now you know what to do  grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by nuttyproff(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2007
relax it's just a guy thing, but if u can't stand it shoot him
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Bolarge(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2007
nuttyproff:

but if u can't stand it shoot him
shocked shocked Thank God for gun control laws. cool grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by desgiezd(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2007
What to do? Pluck out his damn eyes.!! That will teach all of us lookers (I look too) some hard lesson.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by sanrima(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2007
talk to him about it and let him know it makes u feel uncomfortable. its just a male thing sha but it can get out of hand wen he starts ogling,
nosilla:

Men will be men!

Next time your out with him, you yourself should do the same thing by looking at other guys. See how he likes it.

nosillA xx
grin grin wink i like this idea sha
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by hamabra(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2007
my sista men eye no born again they must look, but if u say he will not cheat on fine,so simply ensure that u keep him well
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by drrionelli(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2007
Allow me to ask, if I may, of the original poster:

When you see a good-looking man, a well-built man, a well-dressed man, a man who moves confidently, a man who has a seemingly pleasant demeanor--do you not notice him?   Clearly, this is a rhetorical question, for if you didn't notice him, how else would you be aware of those attributes? wink

Please understand that I do not approve of leering, for it is disrespectful to all parties involved.  However, much as you will notice other men (and, admit it, you do!), he will continue to notice other women. 

It's up to you and he to determine how much this will affect your relationship.  Of course, always remember that it is you that he has chosen to be with!
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by nana(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2007
I believe he is just admiring and appreciating God's handiwork.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
My sister I like looikng at men especially handsome men but that does not mean anything. The fact that you love someone does not make you men/woman blind. I have a fiance and he understands and he also looks at women but we respect each other and give each other much needed space. As long as he doesnt cheat i dont feel it is a problem
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by IBDat(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
So what the guy can't look at other women? shocked
The issue is not the guy but yoslf u need to learn to feel more secure about yoslf and yo relationship.
All he's doing is admiring, i'm sure u've seen certain girls and the way they dress nowadayz, needless to mention the bustfulls.
The guy is only a red blooded human and short of plucking his eyes out, he has that right as do u and u can't say u dont look either!
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by trendy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2007
lol@Ibdat

@topic, i will look at other men
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by bluesky4(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
as long as all he is doing is looking, then just put it down to a man thing.
If he is ogling, and doing a 180 degree turn, n lickin his lips, then tell him wat he is doing, he might not know he is making it so obvious.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ima1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2007
thanks for all ur post, i don't have a problem with him looking at other women, just not in front of me, i will not disrespect him that way, i understand guys will be guys, but anyway thanks ya'll
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by drrionelli(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ima1:
Please let me make an observation, if I may:

I have heard the saying "guys will be guys" for a very long time. All such a platitude does is reinforce that immature, often non-social behaviors are both expected and accepted.

Under no circumstances should we or must we allow childish acts and words to be embraced as part of our adult lives. It lowers the standards by which we all live and that is something that we cannot afford to do.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by nuttyproff(m): 1:36am On Jul 19, 2007
Bolarge:

shocked shocked Thank God for gun control laws. cool grin
ididnt mean it literarily, but if it works for u be my guest
drrionelli:

@ima1:
Under no circumstances should we or must we allow childish acts and words to be embraced as part of our adult lives. It lowers the standards by which we all live and that is something that we cannot afford to do.

u really need to losing up a bit and stop being a guy hater that is if u are a gal, u sound like u've been burnt by a looker in the rcent past; losing up and allow us enjoy some innocent fun, u probably do it too. dont be shy u can talk to daddy. i kno how to keep secrets
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Cathian: 2:58am On Jul 19, 2007
As long as he is just looking and not touching, not a big deal.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Bolarge(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2007
See what we sometimes go through. . . shocked shocked undecided
   Lord please help us. . . . undecided cry cry cry

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7EimwpQtU
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by McDoe(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
Looking in this context is not lust. Every thing on earth is a sort of attraction. Birds, flowers, cars, name them. Too, every beautiful thing is created to be admired. Therefore, guys being glued to beautiful damsels is only natural, although some guys do take it to the extreme.

@ poster: Your guy still loves you, he may probably be doing that unconsciously. You may sometime confront him to redirect his focus.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by RuuDie(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2007
Give sm folks a yard, they take a mile. . . B'4 u knw, my guy'd be doing more than just lookin. . .
2 all y'all saying "its ok". . . Lol, I laff c'os i knw everytime ur spouse looks @ anoda, in ur heart u burn. . . Its a reminder that in an inkling, ur ass cld be given d boot!
Its downright disrepectfl. . .
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Macgreat(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2007
We all look its only a blindman that doesnt.
Me dey turn 360 wen lookin smiley
wen u look u feel alive. . . .but wen u dont u æ life-less. wink
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2007
okay this is for the ladies and maybe some guys,

he loves you alot, planning on getting married, he's the kind that will not cheat, but he still has wandering eyes, when he sees a woman pass he has to look at her, what will you do, just ignore it, confront him or is just a normal male thing, they gotta look at another woman even when they have their woman by their side.

And guys why can't you keep your eyes on your woman eh!
When girls can start dressing up decently, then guy would learn to watch the way they look.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by drrionelli(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2007
@nuttyproff:
With all due respect, for your edification, I am a male. And, as such, I am concerned that those of my ilk are held to a different (and lesser) standard. Should one day I become a father to a boy, I feel it would be an injustice to him and irresponsible of me (as well as those his life might touch) to accept the "boys will be boys" lowest common denominator mentality of upbringing.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by bluesky4(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2007
crazykid:

When girls can start dressing up decently, then guy would learn to watch the way they look.

men have been saying this since time, so women shud now wear long skirts and long sleeve tops? Even when women wear the buqa men are still eyeing them up in muslim countries. Can u not control ur own eyes!
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2007
I think it's a biological instinct. It's natural for a human being to appreciate beauty. It's not necessarily harmful.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by modestme: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2007
Ok…confession time

I can resist turning at least 90degrees to steal a glance, particularly those babes on breast show-off……….Men are in serious trouble ooooooo. Come on daughters of eve; just flaunt it if you got it, But, hey have u guys noticed that whenever girls want to sneak a quick look, they’ll chicly involve us? It’s typical of em but its pathetic we fail to figure out their peeking tricks.

Next plz………,
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by finemocha(f): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2007
im sure it means nothing, but i can tell my boyfriend doesnt like it when i STARE at other guys, especially when they are lookin back at me. lol i don't even try to be smooth about it. This is atlanta, there are soo many sexy african american guys here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All Sex Is For Making Babies. / My Secondary School Re-union Experience / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.