Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) (26182 Views)

2023 Joburg Pride Marches For Gay Ugandans & Silenced Africans (PICS) / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / DSS Parades Suspects, Arms Seized At Sunday Igboho's House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by ghettochild(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
See how they tagged a 6kg seized pills a major drug burst....
I laugh in Cantonese

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Onuels(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
Igbo people got to change. Them use drugs swear for una. These are the same fools that want to rope us into their criminal Biafra. This is getting too annoying.

I need to be high on what you're high on. As I checked over and over again, and can't see where any tribe was quoted. Guess you'll also agree that a Nigerian president from that tribe is a Drug Lord... SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
nairalee:
Are they not aware that Nigeria is currently under a 4year drug administration? Pls someone should inform them ASAP
Exactly grin
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-and-courts/look-fish-consignment-from-nigeria-at-or-tambo-international-airport-turns-out-to-be-eight-kilogrammes-of-date-rape-drugs-dd0224de-2ba6-47c6-b2f5-4717e1451788

Believe this shit you will believe anything, the sons of thieves are trying to blackmail a Nigerian over there
The same way they blamed Nigerians for the death of Lucky Dube, now they just wanna do same thing by just sitting in their useless country and throwing baseless allegations with no concrete proof just words
God will punish SA if they don't banned flights coming in from Nigeria
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by DangoteIvy: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2023
Hardly suprising

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by emmaodet: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
hmm... They did respond

See what south Africans are commenting on?

Hmmmmmm
So much for Pan-Africanism
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:
South Africans respond...

He ate Egusi Jollof and fish...when I say this people aside being ugly like dog shit how can any human being eat the above?
God punish SA if they don't BAN flights from Nigeria
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 5:37am On Nov 24, 2023
ghettochild:
See how they tagged a 6kg seized pills a major drug burst....
I laugh in Cantonese

U de believe the dog shit people....if e pain them well make dem ban flights from Nigeria and see who go cry

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by emmi14: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:
Igbo people got to change. Them use drugs swear for una. These are the same fools that want to rope us into their criminal Biafra. This is getting too annoying.
Who is Bola Tinubu? An Igbo man who Forfeited $460k to USA in early nineties. Shame on you. Those who traffic the drugs were not yet born. Is Nigerian president IGBOMAN? Yeye f.o.o.o l
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by emmi14: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2023
LordCenturion:
Ipob terrorists of YEast people of Osu land has done it again... The developing destroyers.

Igbo amaka!!!
Follow the footsteps of our commander in Chief BAT
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2023
BadBradley:
was that drug not being reviewed by a South African?

Zulus says they fought hard for their freedom forgetting the were Africa's burden
Lol, no South African under Apartheid was in Nigeria squatting, using your health services, your systems, no south african was in Nigeria vandalizing your infrastructure, shitting on walls, and more importantly no South African was in Nigeria committing crime etc

your people are doing this as i type this..

You are our burden right now
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Masterito:
South Africa is a zenophobic country, regards less of this.
And yours is a tribalistic one, stop the hypocrisy people
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Agugbadin: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2023
It is really sad that Nigerians traffic drugs to South Africa and have destroyed South Africa community's resulting in violent crimes
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

When your government is ready to put an end to all drugs related incidents like this one in your country,Ramaphosa will instruct your High Commission here in Abuja to stop issuing visa to IGBO PEOPLE FROM SOUTH EAST NIGERIA ! Haven't we given you guys more than enough clues about these Igbo people ?! You guys have chosen not to pay attention to all our warnings because you take this sadistic delight in shouting "Nigerians" ! "Nigerians" !! whenever an Emeka or Chinedu commits a criminal offence as usual in your country !

Stop issuing visa to Igbo people,they are only coming to your country to commit crimes; that is a fact ! Oh,did you just say you can't identify them ? That's a lie 'cause you people already know them ! South Africans comments in the attached screenshots prove just that;you know them and the shape of their heads ! The bulk of this blame stops at your High Commission Office in Nigeria. Why are your consular officers keep issuing visa to those criminals from a certain part of Nigeria ? Don't they have Nigerians who work for them and can assist with the identification of these Igbo people? You guys are joking with the "Developers" from Alaigbo,you go learn,don't worry !

You guys are not ready,trust me ! You can continue shouting "Nigerians,Nigerians" but trust me,by the time Igbo people are done with you and your country,you'll be reading something like: How we Igbo developed Johannesburg ! It will be too late for you guys then !
We asscociate shape of heads with Nigerians, we don't care which tribe they belong to
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
We asscociate shape of heads with Nigerians, we don't care which tribe they belong to

Lol,I said it ! You guys only take some delight in blaming "Nigerians" for all your woes;clearly,it is beyond the issues of drugs or no drugs ! The real issue has to do with your women ! You lazy ass mofos find it so painful that your own women prefer Nigerian men to you weak ass mofos !

And come to even think of it,do you xenophobic rats from that hole even think the shape of your own heads is in anyway better than that of the Igbos ?! Abeg,when last did you stand before a mirror ?! You honestly think that thing sitting on top of your tiny neck is okay ? Dey play ! Trust me,you and igbos have these same oblong,very ugly heads and I'm even of the opinion that igbo's own is far better than yours ! So,shut up your smelly trap,ugly bantu from hell !

Now,crawl back into whatever xenophobic jungle you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,mofo from hell !
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,I said it ! You guys only take some delight in blaming "Nigerians" for all your woes;clearly,it is beyond the issues of drugs or no drugs ! The real issue has to do with your women ! You lazy ass mofos find it so painful that your own women prefer Nigerian men to you weak ass mofos !

And come to even think of it,do you xenophobic rats from that hole even think the shape of your own heads is in anyway better than that of the Igbos ?! Abeg,when last did you stand before a mirror ?! You honestly think that thing sitting on top of your tiny neck is okay ? Dey play ! Trust me,you and igbos have these same oblong,very ugly heads and I'm even of the opinion that igbo's own is far better than yours ! So,shut up your smelly trap,ugly bantu from hell !

Now,crawl back into whatever xenophobic jungle you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,mofo from hell !
Lol, Your country and nationality are widely disliked, I know it's a sore point for you, but nobody likes Nigerians fam, including an overwhelming majority of our female populace.. (you can keep deluding yourselves) I know it's a sore point for you and hard to accept but a little self-reflection goes a long way

Take a trip anywhere and see how immigration treats you, how the locals treat you, and check how many times Nigerians are deported I can assure you it is not purely a South African phenomenon!.. there's something repulsive about you people, your inability to humble yourselves in other people's countries, your obsession with making money at all costs to the detriment of other people, your crass arrogance and inflated egos etc...It can't be everyone and their mama is "jealous" of you or "lazy" as y'all like deluding yourselves

continue with the insults. it's a hallmark of empty vessels
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

The question is "why"?
The sooner you look in the mirror and ask yourselves, the better
instead, you keep passing the buck...

"They hate us because they're "lazy"
"They hate us because they take their women"
..these are trivial issues

South Africans are no different from the global norm, there's something within you that's not right

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, Your country and nationality are widely disliked, I know it's a sore point for you, but nobody likes Nigerians fam, including an overwhelming majority of our female populace.. (you can keep deluding yourselves) I know it's a sore point for you and hard to accept but a little self-reflection goes a long way

Take a trip anywhere and see how immigration treats you, how the locals treat you, and check how many times Nigerians are deported I can assure you it is not purely a South African phenomenon!.. there's something repulsive about you people, your inability to humble yourselves in other people's countries, your obsession with making money at all costs to the detriment of other people, your crass arrogance etc...It can't be everyone and their mama is "jealous" of you or "lazy" as y'all deluding yourselves

continue with the insults..

Na who be this werey ? This one must have just escaped from a psychiatric facility ! Mumu, Nigerians this,Nigerians that yet,you rats from that hole love nothing more than rubbing your tiny shoulders with these same Nigerians you always love so much to hate ! Now that you have a Nigerian's attention early this morning, I hope that makes you feel good about your silly self,lol ! Where are all these retards even crawling out from,bunch of fools from hell !

Can't you idiots create something like "WHITESLAVESLAND" and begin to rub shoulders with your fellow slaves in your little hole ? Must you come to NL to spew gibberish all the times which makes you fools look so stupid always ?! Ugly bantu from SA,stay on your lane,nobody knows ya Papa here !

I know this is exactly what you want;back and forth with a Nigerian on NL ! It makes you feel good about yourself when you rub shoulders with Nigerians,lol ! Now,crawl back into your hole as you won't get further response from me,mofo !
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by BadBradley: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, no South African under Apartheid was in Nigeria squatting, using your health services, your systems, no south african was in Nigeria vandalizing your infrastructure, shitting on walls, and more importantly no South African was in Nigeria committing crime etc

your people are doing this as i type this..

You are our burden right now

your president, Mbeki was in Nigeria being fed, schooled and financed. I don't want to mention other leaders.

As we speak your economy and SMEs are run by foreigners. You lazy Zulus can't even own and run a spaza shop.

Black south Africans still have incurable post apartheid syndromes making them a pariah to humanity.

Xenophobic sociopaths!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2023
BadBradley:
your president, Mbeki was in Nigeria being fed, schooled and financed. I don't want to mention other leaders.

As we speak your economy and SMEs are run by foreigners. You lazy Zulus can't even own and run a spaza shop.

Black south Africans still have incurable post apartheid syndromes making them a pariah to humanity.

Xenophobic sociopaths!
Lol, you run to the land of the "lazy Zulus" to eke out a living and what does that make you? it was Mbeki and how many people? 5? 7? That's not a burden! your own people keep running to SA like there's war or famine over there..we have your loafers, criminals, prostitutes, fake pastors, etc burdening our housing system, justice system, health system, etc and you come here online to puff your chest on me? grin grin

you savages don't even know what a toilet is to this day, shitting all over the place like monkeys. Sies man, you need a "re-civilization" because even in foreign lands you act like animals, Imagine boiling your mother's head for rituals thinking that will make you wealthy..If we really suffer from a so-called "post-apartheid" syndrome, y'all need to join civilized humanity

Y'a'll concerned with our economy and who runs it, where are the proceeds of your own oil? who owns it? because where I stand, Nigeria looks like it doesn't it even have oil
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Na who be this werey ? This one must have just escaped from a psychiatric facility ! Mumu, Nigerians this,Nigerians that yet,you rats from that hole love nothing more than rubbing your tiny shoulders with these same Nigerians you always love so much to hate ! Now that you have a Nigerian's attention early this morning, I hope that makes you feel good about your silly self,lol ! Where are all these retards even crawling out from,bunch of fools from hell !

Can't you idiots create something like "WHITESLAVESLAND" and begin to rub shoulders with your fellow slaves in your little hole ? Must you come to NL to spew gibberish all the times which makes you fools look so stupid always ?! Ugly bantu from SA,stay on your lane,nobody knows ya Papa here !

I know this is exactly what you want;back and forth with a Nigerian on NL ! It makes you feel good about yourself when you rub shoulders with Nigerians,lol ! Now,crawl back into your hole as you won't get further response from me,mofo !

Like I said, you're only good at one thing, and that is insulting, you hardly say anything of substance. So, knock yourself out, keep them coming cool

it's the chest pains grin grin
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by BadBradley: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, you run to the land of the "lazy Zulus" to eke out a living and what does that make you? it was Mbeki and how many people? 5? 7? That's not a burden! your own people keep running to SA like there's war or famine over there..we have your loafers, criminals, prostitutes, fake pastors, etc burdening our housing system, justice system, health system, etc and you come here online to puff your chest on me? grin grin

you savages don't even know what a toilet is to this day, shitting all over the place like monkeys. Sies man, you need a "re-civilization" because even in foreign lands you act like animals, Imagine boiling your mother's head for rituals thinking that will make you wealthy..If we really suffer from a so-called "post-apartheid" syndrome, y'all need to join civilized humanity

Y'a'll concerned with our economy and who runs it, where are the proceeds of your own oil? who owns it? because where I stand, Nigeria looks like it doesn't it even have oil
in the 13 century the Dutch left their aboard from Europe to eke out a living in Zulu land because you're lazy.

In the 16 century the Anglo Saxons came and eke out a living because you're mentally crippled. And they are still there controlling your economy in 70%/30% ratio.

Today West Africans, Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, Indians and Pakistanis are eking out a living in zulu land because you're unemployable, corrupt, inept and completely unadapted to life.

All you do is blame foreigners for your own laziness. Your women even prefer foreigners to you deadbeat pap guzzlers.

You're the world's longest serving slaves of 400 years. There's a reason you guys are not enterprising. You wait on government food stamps and BEE to feed and clothe yourselves.

Black South Africa is waiting for manna to fall from heaven.
While hardworking migrants are running your economy making south Africa's economy to be managed and run by migrants why Zulus like you chant kill the Boers and foreigners.

Kwerekwere

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2023
BadBradley:
in the 13 century the Dutch left their aboard from Europe to eke out a living in Zulu land because you're lazy.

In the 16 century the Anglo Saxons came and eke out a living because you're mentally crippled. And they are still there controlling your economy in 70%/30% ratio.

Today West Africans, Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, Indians and Pakistanis are eking out a living in zulu land because you're unemployable, corrupt, inept and completely unadapted to life.

All you do is blame foreigners for your own laziness. Your women even prefer foreigners to you deadbeat pap guzzlers.

You're the world's longest serving slaves of 400 years. There's a reason you guys are not enterprising. You wait on government food stamps and BEE to feed and clothe yourselves.

While hardworking migrants are running your economy making south Africa's economy to be managed and run by migrants why Zulus like you chant kill the Boers and foreigners.

Kwerekwere
Lol, lazy black South Africans have just done building yet another world-class piece of infrastructure, the pixley ka seme hospital in Kwa- Mashu, Durban

You're so industrious right? Show me something akin to this built recently in Nigeria. ya'll haven't even come close to what we have achieved since 94 in your whole time since independence since the 60s. You people ain't shit, you're good at talking down on other countries, countries better than you

The tired lazy myth won't work with me my guy..it's based on nothing

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2023
BadBradley:

Kwerekwere
As for the other gibberish...
Europeans colonised every corner of Africa bar Ethiopia... don't know what you're on about. The same Anglo-Saxons colonised you and you've been crying for them ever since grin

Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, west Africans, Malawians, Mozambicans, etc, exist on the periphery of our society, mostly in slums. Don't know who they're "out-eking'here, lol. Look at the GDP per capita of South Africans and compare it with the shitholes you've name dropped or better yet compare it with the GDP per capita of your own country.

When Nigerians are caught with drugs blame who? Outerspace aliens? The Lesotho illegal miners bombing their way in the country blame who? The food poisoning Somalis and Pakistanis? Thr murderous and cable- thieving Zimbabweans? You can't come to SA and act as you please, over-burden our country then expect us to be quiet about it. You won't see that, call me "xenophobic" for all I care!

LOL, As for the tired "your women prefer us" delusion, it just goes to show little you know of South Africans and how much you're despised over here, dating Nigerians is taboo fam, those that do are outliers and are looked down upon by society because you do not have a good standing in SA. South African women prefer their own men hence 99.9% are dating them. I understand the insatiable need to be desired by them, we have by far the hottest damsels on the continent, I get the projection grin

Google, actual slavery in Africa, Nigeria comes out top place my guy. You enslave your own over there. Anyways, what would it be so bad in your own country that your people rush to a place of slaves en masse while the actual "slaves" don't even bother escaping over there? Who's drowning in oceans trying to escape the slave-like conditions of their own country trying to make it to Europe? Certainly NOT South Africans.

The food stamps and the welfare, the road accidents fund amongst other things, is the stuff your ignored brethren dream of enjoying. Your ugly women cross borders to have their babies born this side because of the perks of being born in South Africa. Which other country has its elders earning a salary? the mothers, the disabled, etc, it's called being taken care of by your own govt.

We re not the ones waiting for manna, we go forward building and improving our own country, today we have universities, hospitals, high-speed trains, etc , unmatched by your loudmouth country. You on the other hand japa all over the place, hopping from one country to another , leeching on the sweet and blood of other men.

If you people were nearly as "enterprising" as you love claiming online, your country would be like Singapore by now or at least South Africa, but as things stand, Nigeria's one Africa's worst countries .the likes of Senegal, Angola, etc are far ahead infrastructuraly and in standard of life.

Do you even know what the economy is or how it's generated? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by cocolacec(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Each region should have their own color code on their passports.
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Hotice085:

He ate Egusi Jollof and fish...when I say this people aside being ugly like dog shit how can any human being eat the above?
God punish SA if they don't BAN flights from Nigeria

You looking for SA attention Hospice, after i sent you to ICU?

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Bouncing2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Alaigbo:
Tinubu is less than a year as president but long before he us president can you vouch that half of your immediate family are not languishing in various jails across Asia from Malaysia Singapore Cambodia Mymnar Sri Lanka Bangladesh Vietnam South Korea North Korea china Taiwan Japan Laos, just few weeks ago we saw where a foolish bastard Igbo was being flogged like the foolish he is in Pakistan.

What fking you tryna prove,mann!

Your president is a renown dr-ggie

So whatchu covering up,,
Africa will smell it hot 🥵

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Bouncing2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
As for the other gibberis.
Europeans colonised every corner of Africa bar Ethiopian, don't know what you're on about. The same Anglo-Saxons colonised you and you've been crying for them ever since grin

Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, west Africans, Malawians, etc, exist on the periphery of our society, mostly in slums. Don't know who they're "out-eking'here, lol Look at the GDP per capita of South Africans and compare it with the shitholes you're name dropping or better yet compare it with your own country.

When Nigerians are caught with drugs blame who? Outerspace aliens? The Lesotho illegal miners bombing their way in the country blame who? The food poisoning Somalis and Pakistanis? Thr murderous and cables thieving Zimbabweans? You can't come to SA and act as you please over-burden our country then expect us to be quiet about it. You won't see that, call me "xenophobic" for all I care!

LOL, As for the tired "your women prefer us" delusion, it just goes to show little you know of South Africans and how much you're despised over here, dating Nigerians is taboo fam, those that do are outliers and are looked down upon by society because you do not have a good standing in SA. South African women prefer their own men hence 99.9% are dating them. I understand the insatiable need to be desired by them, we have by far the hottest damsels on the continent, I get the projection grin

Google, actual slavery in Africa, Nigeria comes out top place my guy. You enslave your own over there. Anyways, what would it be so bad in your own country that your people rush to a place of slaves en masse while the actual "slaves" don't even bother escaping over there? Who's drowning in oceans trying to escape the slave-like conditions of their own country trying to make it to Europe? Certainly NOT South Africans.

The food stamps and the welfare, the road accidents fund amongst other things, is the stuff your ignored brethren dream of enjoying. Your ugly women cross borders to have their babies born this side because of the perks of being born in South Africa. Which other country has its elders earning a salary? the mothers, the disabled, etc, it's called being taken care of by your own govt.

We re not the ones waiting for manna, we go forward building and improving our own country, today we have universities, hospitals, high-speed trains, etc , unmatched by your loudmouth country. You on the other hand japa all over the place, hopping from one country to another , leeching on the sweet and blood of other men.

If you people were nearly as "enterprising" as you love claiming online, your country would be like Singapore by now or at least South Africa, but as things stand, Nigeria's one Africa's worst countries .the likes of Senegal, Angola, etc are far ahead infrastructuraly and in standard of life.

Make your boring gibberish shorter for our highly esteemed popcorn 🍿 munching readers..

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You looking for SA attention Hospice, after i sent you to ICU?

Highest idoit, I know the pain of losing the love of your life to one of my boys
You are on a 9ja forum and you say we are craving attention, when I say you IQ is lower than that of guinea worm you will be ranting like a malnourished Joburg dog

2 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
As for the other gibberis.
Europeans colonised every corner of Africa bar Ethiopian, don't know what you're on about. The same Anglo-Saxons colonised you and you've been crying for them ever since grin

Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, west Africans, Malawians, etc, exist on the periphery of our society, mostly in slums. Don't know who they're "out-eking'here, lol Look at the GDP per capita of South Africans and compare it with the shitholes you're name dropping or better yet compare it with your own country.

When Nigerians are caught with drugs blame who? Outerspace aliens? The Lesotho illegal miners bombing their way in the country blame who? The food poisoning Somalis and Pakistanis? Thr murderous and cables thieving Zimbabweans? You can't come to SA and act as you please over-burden our country then expect us to be quiet about it. You won't see that, call me "xenophobic" for all I care!

Another epistle from from a dog shit face who was beaten blue black in front of his parents and got dumped by his babe of many years to one Nigerian dude

Their men laments how they lose their women to my boys and their women cant ever stop talking of our women

The worst country yet the biggest economy in Africa, so if Nigeria is one of worst yet the biggest what then is that shit hole called SA is?
You lots are beyond useless, the word to describe how despicable you wretched souls are is still being awaited

2 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by KingCold: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Another epistle from from a dog shit face who was beaten blue black in front of his parents and got dumped by his babe of many years to one Nigerian dude

Their men laments how they lose their women to my boys and their women cant ever stop talking of our women

The worst country yet the biggest economy in Africa, so if Nigeria is one of worst yet the biggest what then is that shit hole called SA is?
You lots are beyond useless, the word to describe how despicable you wretched souls are is still being awaited

Yes, you're one of Africa's worst countries despite your "big" economy status.

And again, yes, you're largely despised by both south african men and women.

What else do you need clarity on?
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hotice085: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingCold:
Yes, you're one of Africa's worst countries despite your "big" economy status.

And again, yes, you're largely despised by both south african men and women.

What else do you need clarity on?

How is that our business when you lots are scrap to us, who gives a 4k about your miserable wretch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.