Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) (26177 Views)

2023 Joburg Pride Marches For Gay Ugandans & Silenced Africans (PICS) / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / DSS Parades Suspects, Arms Seized At Sunday Igboho's House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
adicius:
85% of Nigerians living in South Africa, are ibos. That's a fact. It's them than do all the drug dealings and drug trafficking. There's a documentary about it from a white South African on YouTube. It's really the easterners, they have no shame.😏

Igbos don't do drugs but rather various people cutting accross tribes and nations but the action of people like you is used in media war against Igbos and other Nigerians out of ignorance. Igbos are legit hustlers by nature.
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Alaigbo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tinubu is less than a year as president but long before he us president can you vouch that half of your immediate family are not languishing in various jails across Asia from Malaysia Singapore Cambodia Mymnar Sri Lanka Bangladesh Vietnam South Korea North Korea china Taiwan Japan Laos, just few weeks ago we saw where a foolish bastard Igbo was being flogged like the foolish he is in Pakistan.

nairalee:
Are they not aware that Nigeria is currently under a 4year drug administration? Pls someone should inform them ASAP
Bouncing2:
;DWe’re under a drug lord’s administration..

Africa is in trouble …not just Nigeria grin

Antoeni:
Nigeria is Dumping ground , For All Sorts of Rubbish, President Rubbish
Vice President Rubbish
APC Rubbish
INEC Rubbish
Judiciary Rubbish
Police, Rubb
mipeesoft:
chaaaiiii see the effect of having a druggie as presido grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Millimann:

Your brother, Balabluu is a world-reknowned drug lord in Chicago.
Dest8sman:
The consignment came from Chicago drug cartel.
tomju2:

Really? Is it Igbo people that brought a drug trafficking president into power? Shim!
Ruke1989:
now that a drug baron siezed power in Nigeria, the worst is about to be done to our nation's image. Seems his colleagues in the business are having a field day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Alaigbo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
As a Nigerian I can wholeheartedly tell you that it will not be beta for any member of your household for this comment you made here.

It will not be beta for you, your father, mother, born n unborn children. In the mighty name of Jesus every member of your household dead alive n unborn must continuously die of shame over the use of drugs which you celebrate with this comment. Ijn I pray amen.
4tomandchi:
Most South African are jobless and lazy so the result to drugs to get their victims if these drugs were not marketable on SA the SA business man will not invest in them.

I quoted n curse one of such fool above. I don't even care if you sell drug but that you have the audacity to justify it for any reason such fools deserve to be beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of upper iweka.
Tmb78:
The same people that claim they "don't support evil" will still come here to defend this dastardly act.
This is Nigeria, everybody be............

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Germi9: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Are Nigerians the ones consuming the drugs in South Africa ? If their people don’t do drugs then Nigerians won’t push their market there. Kettle say pot black

3 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by martinz1: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wow
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Yorubafonja: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Southy always believe that they are innocent that their problem is from other Black people living in their country
Amapianozeophobia people

2 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Yorubafonja: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
nairalee:
Are they not aware that Nigeria is currently under a 4year drug administration? Pls someone should inform them ASAP
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Yorubafonja: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
Igbo people got to change. Them use drugs swear for una. These are the same fools that want to rope us into their criminal Biafra.

Nigerian govt should please give IGBO their Biafra and wall them off from we Nigerians. This is getting too annoying.
Says druggie lord in charge
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
Igbo people got to change. Them use drugs swear for una. These are the same fools that want to rope us into their criminal Biafra.

Nigerian govt should please give IGBO their Biafra and wall them off from we Nigerians. This is getting too annoying.

Well there's a patron president now
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Themanleshey:

I bet this is hand work of a developer .

You man a software developer? Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Newton1045: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Opportuneke:
This is a serious slap on our face as a nation🥺

Those comments up there are so disturbing 🤦🏻‍♂️ Our immigration and customs needs to sit tight.

The greatest of all the questions is “How Nigerian government allowed it left the country and our government is supporting corruption” 🥺

I need to be sincere with you sir, I don’t play dirty politics neither do I give in to propaganda.

What I believe is that there are bad eggs in every organization regardless of who is in charge as the president, and these bad eggs are the saboteurs. Therefore, for the sake of the glory of this nation, those bad eggs should be filtered out so that Nigeria can know peace 🙌🏻

Our country is indeed sick.

In a normal system, those who these stuff passed through can be traced and punished very well, public for the world to see, and buy us good name.

But u know what, those corrupt guys are currently sending another package every minute.

Nothing will happen. They ve connection,maybe up to presidency. Nothing fit do them

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by gaskiyamagana: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by itsene: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
How did they leave Nigeria?
Like 419 edict, Nigeria should pass a law on drug trafficking.
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Realguyman1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Opportuneke:

Those comments up there are so disturbing 🤦🏻‍♂️ Our immigration and customs needs to sit tight.

The greatest of all the questions is “How Nigerian government allowed it left the country and our government is supporting corruption” 🥺

I need to be sincere with you sir, I don’t play dirty politics neither do I give in to propaganda.

What I believe is that there are bad eggs in every organization regardless of who is in charge as the president, and these bad eggs are the saboteurs. Therefore, for the sake of the glory of this nation, those bad eggs should be filtered out so that Nigeria can know peace 🙌🏻
Good one.... But the question is who will fish out the bag eggs? Because them say majority carry the vote, and so unfortunate that the bag eggs for all body for naija are always the majority. So who go come fish out the bad eggs, when the bad eggs are the ones dominating?
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by mipeesoft(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Your tribal sentiment to issues like this won't take you far in life. I'm am a proper Yoruba man and I'm so much believed in the project one Nigeria and for the records, non of my lineage has ever been to prison because of drug offences, if any of your family is in prison because of the same offence, good luck to you
Alaigbo:
Tinubu is less than a year as president but long before he us president can you vouch that half of your immediate family are not languishing in various jails across Asia from Malaysia Singapore Cambodia Mymnar Sri Lanka Bangladesh Vietnam South Korea North Korea china Taiwan Japan Laos, just few weeks ago we saw where a foolish bastard Igbo was being flogged like the foolish he is in Pakistan.

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
KingCold:
You talk, they play the victim and call you "xenophobic"

When your government is ready to put an end to all drugs related incidents like this one in your country,Ramaphosa will instruct your High Commission here in Abuja to stop issuing visa to IGBO PEOPLE FROM SOUTH EAST NIGERIA ! Haven't we given you guys more than enough clues about these Igbo people ?! You guys have chosen not to pay attention to all our warnings because you take this sadistic delight in shouting "Nigerians" ! "Nigerians" !! whenever an Emeka or Chinedu commits a criminal offence as usual in your country !

Stop issuing visa to Igbo people,they are only coming to your country to commit crimes; that is a fact ! Oh,did you just say you can't identify them ? That's a lie 'cause you people already know them ! South Africans comments in the attached screenshots prove just that;you know them and the shape of their heads ! The bulk of this blame stops at your High Commission Office in Nigeria. Why are your consular officers keep issuing visa to those criminals from a certain part of Nigeria ? Don't they have Nigerians who work for them and can assist with the identification of these Igbo people? You guys are joking with the "Developers" from Alaigbo,you go learn,don't worry !

You guys are not ready,trust me ! You can continue shouting "Nigerians,Nigerians" but trust me,by the time Igbo people are done with you and your country,you'll be reading something like: How we Igbo developed Johannesburg ! It will be too late for you guys then !

3 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Hisimperialmaje(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ehh, na nigeria them export am from.. When we never fit manufacture pencil and plastic plate finish
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Antoeni:
Its Majorly Long Throat Hungry Girls that Will Always Fall Victims

How are they long throat and hungry if you need to resort to rape?
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Ruke1989: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:
South Africans respond...
now that a drug baron siezed power in Nigeria, the worst is about to be done to our nation's image. Seems his colleagues in the business are having a field day
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by zinaunreal(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
South africans why do you like drugs like this ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Alaigbo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
mipeesoft:
chaaaiiii see the effect of having a druggie as presido grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can any one believe that this dull head I quoted below made the above comment which was what I responded to initially before the mad fool went philosophical below.

They arrest drug peddlers in SA, this cursed bastard find a way to rope it to Tinubu and the oloriburuku is talking about tribal sentiment. Fools like you deserve to be stoned to death even for being Yoruba n exhibit unwarranted hate to your tribesmen for crimes he was never associated with or to.

I mean there is nothing wrong not voting or even liking Tinubu as I never voted nor like him but on what basis will your miserable soul relate discovered drug to Tinubu ?!

And you think everyone should watch you continue display that sort of foolishness.

mipeesoft:
Your tribal sentiment to issues like this won't take you far in life. I'm am a proper Yoruba man and I'm so much believed in the project one Nigeria and for the records, non of my lineage has ever been to prison because of drug offences, if any of your family is in prison because of the same offence, good luck to you

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by mipeesoft(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
So you aren't just a fool who's means of survival depends on idots like you, you're also one of many dumbest tribal bigots who think they can forcefully subject every Nigerians to serve your slave master. A jobless man you are, coming to nairaland and spew rubbish to defend his slave master and get his attention and gets you a job abi, sorry you caught the wrong fish. Omo ale
ti fulani ba iya e sun ninu igbo, that should be the reason for your slowpoke condition. IDIOT
Alaigbo:

Can any one believe that this dull head I quoted below made the above comment which was what I responded to initially before the mad fool went philosophical below.

They arrest drug peddlers in SA, this cursed bastard find a way to rope it to Tinubu and the oloriburuku is talking about tribal sentiment. Fools like you deserve to be stoned to death even for being Yoruba n exhibit unwarranted hate to your tribesmen for crimes he was never associated with or to.

I mean there is nothing wrong not voting or even liking Tinubu as I never voted nor like him but on what basis will your miserable soul relate discovered drug to Tinubu ?!

And you think everyone should watch you continue display that sort of foolishness.

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by ClitRaider: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
osuofia2:
smiley
ONE SOUTH AFRICAN SAID OUR HARDWORKING BROTHERS IN ONE OF THE RESPONSE BUT WHO TOLD SOUTH AFRICANS THE USE OF FLAT HEADS. THEY MUST HAVE GOTTEN THAT FROM NAIRALAND

Hard working, developers, flat. heads..

it must be on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by BadBradley: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
KingCold:
You talk, they play the victim and call you "xenophobic"
was that drug not being reviewed by a South African?

Zulus says they fought hard for their freedom forgetting the were Africa's burden

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by REGINALD001(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zooposki:
Igbo people got to change. Them use drugs swear for una. These are the same fools that want to rope us into their criminal Biafra. This is getting too annoying.

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by omohayek: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
tomju2:

Really? Is it Igbo people that brought a drug trafficking president into power? Shim!
If we have a "drug trafficking president", why is it that Igbos monopolize the international drug trafficking statistics? Is Tinubu secretly an Igbo man, unable to trust any but his kinsmen from the SE with his illicit business?

You clowns seriously need to knock it off with this stale attempt at deflection. There is a serious problem with the international drug trade in your part of the country, so much so that even foreigners have now come to realise peddling drugs across borders is your specialty.

5 Likes

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
FamTomx2:

Mumu man, who wan troll, hear Engrish!! 😆😆😆 Killed him !! Finished him nko!
I MIGHT BE MUMU TODDLER TO YOU, ONE THING SURE, NOBODY CAN CHANGE HOW YOU WERE BORN, TO BE A CRIMINAL OR NOT

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Gidah: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
That's 542 IYKYK .A pop of it and you will eat all the food you see in front of you ASAP and sleep like a baby ,if someone not knowing took a tablet of it he/she will fall asleep feeling too relaxed hence the calling of date rape drug ,it does relax all body muscle and it will lie for you that you are fulfilled .
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by XAUBulls: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-and-courts/look-fish-consignment-from-nigeria-at-or-tambo-international-airport-turns-out-to-be-eight-kilogrammes-of-date-rape-drugs-dd0224de-2ba6-47c6-b2f5-4717e1451788
Seizure of 8kg of Rohypnol... Damn it. More of that in tons must be in hiding right in the homes or illicit warehouses of these bloody criminals in some cities in Nigeria. TBH females have to be careful about drinking punch and other drinks at parties. When you leave your drink to go to the restroom, do not drink it again. Only the paranoid survive. Period.

I remember that Cynthia Osokogu (whose father was an Army General from the Ika area of Delta State) lost her life in 2012 due to being drugged with this notorious date rape drug in a hotel in Festac Town, Lagos by a gang of criminally-minded boys from Anambra State who she mistook for genuine business partners. She got raped and lost her life. The evil boys got a death sentence but it hasn't been carried out yet.

Mynd44, Dominique, Nlfpmod, this thread deserves a front page exposure.
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Realguyman1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Opportuneke:

Now this is the challenge, you now see why everyone has a responsibility to make Nigeria great ☹️

At the bolded, bro leave talk. Nigeria is not structured to go beyond what it is today. No matter what effort you put as individual for Nigeria to be great, it can never reflect on the country.

The more u as an individual is putting ur efforts for the country to be great, the more dozens of same people u are fighting for are busy spoiling all ur efforts for u. So how ur efforts wan come take show?

E be many tinx for naija bros

1 Like

Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
LordCenturion:
Ipob terrorists of YEast people of Osu land has done it again... The developing destroyers.

Igbo amaka!!!
Yes oo, your tribesmen are also masters in that business.
See fool pointing a finger at another, without knowing the rest are pointing back at him.
All these Yoruba idiots and their starfish brain are something beyond imagination.
Re: "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) by ghettochild(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
These drugs are sold here at pharmacy n u need a prescription to get it..
Why they make a fuss as if it's a major drug burst??
Any news from Nigeria here in South Africa gives these lots orgasms so they begin to rant their frustrations on social media....
Whoever cargoed that drug intends to sell it n ignorantly didn't know it's a prohibited drug....
But in as much as it's classified as a class
6 drug .... Then it's not wanted..... Although they have it in the pharmacy stores across the country.
The same goes for tramadol.... which is regulated. When I need it I go to get a doctor's prescription...
I'll be getting one by the first week of Dec....
Anyways this is not to be considered a major drug burst....what I see there is a brand of diazepam... Otherwise known as sleeping pills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.