Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. (17683 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Lennox Mall, Sailor Lounge, Etc For Environmental Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by MightySparrow: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Eko o ni bajẹ.

I don't know why I can't sleep in my house because a church or mosque believe that it is when they disturb me with noise, it is only condition their God will answer them.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by yomi007k(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Especially all this church that do night vigil and mosques that start noise pollution from 5AM

As in...

I go soon contact LASEPA.

One church wan make i no dey sleep again.

4 Likes

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by kennyz247(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
good one
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by viodemus: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
just know that over 100 churches will soon be shut.

dem dey use this one to form fairness.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Henry22(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
MURIC OVER TO YOU cheesy
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Meti99(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
I did not see one single mosque in the picture...wash wash propaganda

You included mosque in your wash wash write up but no single mosque was seen sealed in the photos

Who you dey deceive?
Are you sure your eyes are seeing or you just wanted to comment

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by naptu2: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

You included mosque in your wash wash write up but no single mosque was seen sealed in the photos

Who you dey deceive?

🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by OmoFiditi: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
How about Oluomo's hotel in Oshodi, where all kinds of criminals congregate and pollute the air with loud noises from speakers?

Why have you not shut it down after several petitions about pollution and the security threat the hotel poses?

Wicked politics cloaked in agency regulations.
Na their fellow agbado buffoons dem fit deceive.
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by olisefom: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
You might be shocked to know those officials aren't trying to control any noise or whatever. They might be on pure huzzle and might unseel once there's an exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Emco1: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
I have suffered so much from mosque that hung big Ahuja opposite my window. It's hell especially during the fasting period. From 2am down you can't have a decent sleep after going through a hectic day. It's hell in my window. When you are making calls inside my house people might think that you are inside the mosque. I don't know how to approach them cus am afraid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by mascot87(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I know those buildings.
They belong to one of MC Oluomo's strong rivals.

Fake news

4 Likes

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
They also need to shut all those mushroom bars and salons that litter every corner of Lagos who feel they can't get patronage without blasting music at full volume.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by spirul77: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
reduce your intake of garri bros

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by oluwaseyi0: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?

First image is a mosque

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Ajalalomo: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
panpan:
Hotels and engineering companies do not usually make noise.

Are these hotels or kidnappers and ritualist dens?

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
What exactly are those speakers doing outside the buildings?!!

Why can't you religious folks do your weekly worship withing your buildings, and spare those outside the noise?!!

Well done LASEPA! Keep up the good work.

Other states should borrow a leaf.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by tamdun: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
Then u are a blind man

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Justiceleague1: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
When are they carrying out action against agberoes who are a big menace to the society and the environment?

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by FuckingMachine: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
naptu2 why are you a coward?

Why do you always shy away from confrontation you created and run to your diary to attack people like a wussy? And if you claim to be peaceful, why attack in the first place?

Reply like a full grown man here not on your diary lile a sissy.

cc: chicagograduate ozommadu
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by campbelljosh(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Did you check the first picture there?
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Theunbothered: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Revenue generation scheme, seal and mark their business for demolition until they pay. If they don't the property is sold to those with government connect. grin

The government has been very aggressive in going after supposed offenders these days only for them to forget about the issue they were trying to enforce after 2 weeks.
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Soltix9y(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Are u blind or just naturally insipid? The first picture is a lecture hall?
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Arapmoi22: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
yomi007k:

As in...

I go soon contact LASEPA.

One church wan make i no dey sleep again.

Dem plenty for this Lagos.
Mosque join too o.
Just that mosque own is a regular 5am.
While church go dole out their noises from dusk to dawn.
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Eriokanmi: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
The hotel in the 3rd and 6th picture with the aluminium/golden gate is located along the road leading to the apapa-oshodi highway, for those going towards either airport or isolo. There's a Mr Biggs outlet after it. Maybe they make noise at night cos the place is always quiet during the day.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Gboom: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
When is LASEPA going to be shutting down generators in the neighborhoods which are making noises in the environment disturbing sleep and bringing out fumes which is dangerous to health and safety and depleting the ozone later?
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Bluntemperor: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Especially all this church that do night vigil and mosques that start noise pollution from 5AM

What is more of Noise Pollution,if we are sincere are:
i- Loudspeakers errcted on top of the houses and
ii- Various Generators- being used by almost all Nigerians!
So,then DISCOS is the major problems of Nigerians- because they wickedly refused to give Lights to Citizens,there y encouraging the Noise from the Generators!
Can LASEPA Officials say they don't use Generators?
Why do we also have Speakers mounted in the Alausa-Secretariat too!
Charity should start from their end!
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
The problem here is if these guys are doing their jobs or just looking for settlements and an excuse to harass.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by 3ice9ce: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I know those buildings.
They belong to one of MC Oluomo's strong rivals.

Even the mosque too

Dumb Ipob fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by donproject2(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?

Check the first picture werey
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by olayinka63: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
Look again but this time remove that hatred thst blocked your eyes. We understand the reason for your happiness just because a mosque was mentioned. Watch your BP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Kingzjayzee: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
look well u go see am. It's the first pic posted
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by ceede2: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who you dey deceive?
OZo-M-Madu go back n check again, cat work this time so u can see well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / INEC Office In Rivers State Burnt Down By Gunmen / Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.