Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. (17676 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Lennox Mall, Sailor Lounge, Etc For Environmental Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Mvnster: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
Fiscus105:
Waiting for muric and other religions fanatics to come out and tear Sanwo Olu apart.

....... fanatics that are known more than God does and doing opposite what God asked them to be doing.
Those hypocrites think they are fighting for one god that has long left them behind.
Instead of using a loud speaker to wake everybody why not everybody elset his own alarm at home? And those pastreprenuers disturbing the peace of everyone are in effect pushing others away.

1 Like

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by JIBO4REAL(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
I did not see one single mosque in the picture...wash wash propaganda

You included mosque in your wash wash write up but no single mosque was seen sealed in the photos

Who you dey deceive?

Open your inner eyes
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Quiet and neat hotel.The hotel poses no threat because I have actually walked into the premises to make an enquiry
Exactly. Maybe the owner isn't an apc man/woman
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Charlico2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
I did not see one single mosque in the picture...wash wash propaganda

You included mosque in your wash wash write up but no single mosque was seen sealed in the photos

Who you dey deceive?

Check the first picture again.
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Pleasant01: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I know those buildings.
They belong to one of MC Oluomo's strong rivals.
Even the mosque?
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by anonymous1759(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu and his lieutenants Inflicting more hardship in the citizens in the name of recollecting Lagos for the Yoruba.
Tinubu formed a political alliance which reduced Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world.
He stole the presidency and continues to inflict more poverty on the citizens.
Chicago State university does not train people to inflict hardship in their fellow citizens.

Your tears never finish?
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chicagograduate:
He has like 6 hotels at Oshodi isolo local government.Wetin him dey do?
hotelier
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Christistruth03: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chicagograduate:
The guests who patronise those hotels come from outside the state.It is not Tinubu,who is from Osun,that created Lagos.

Yorubas are one People we don't do this
It is disgraceful

Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by Ozommadu: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
FuckingMachine:
naptu2 why are you a coward?

Why do you always shy away from confrontation you created and run to your diary to attack people like a wussy? And if you claim to be peaceful, why attack in the first place?

Reply like a full grown man here not on your diary lile a sissy.

cc: chicagograduate ozommadu

Fuckmachine what I do you?

🤷
Re: Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I know those buildings.
They belong to one of MC Oluomo's strong rivals.
Shut the Bleep up ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Office In Benue On Fire (Photos) / Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy / Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.