Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) (1721 Views)

suspicious link please don't click / Guest House Images I Found On Jovago.com! Please Don't Puke! / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
Thank you for reading the next thing is to comment as I am about to take a step that can determine the rest of my life thank you.
My name is Ayo I am in my mid twenties I just concluded my  degree in engineering in nigeria and I think that the best step for me is to go for my masters and phd abroad and come back to lecture now i want good people to advice me as I have decided on ukraine because of it's cheap cost.
1. Will the masters and phd degree from ukraine be recognised here in nigeria for lecturing.
2. Can I get an opportunity to transfer to Germany for my phd?
3. I am not planning to work at all I intend to study alone so I am choosing ukraine because my parents are civil servants.
4. How soon can one get a lecturing job in nigeria with a phd in engineering particularly from ukraine in nigeria?
Your candid opinion will be appreciated (note) I actually love to study in the west but I can't afford us and uk.
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2011
i dont know of Ukraine but i think Canada got some cheap schools do your research on that , good luck
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ hey man I would love to test my brain in canada cos I was one of the best brains in my class but believe me canada is expensive I already got banned on google for typing ''cheapest universities in canada'' (lol) but thanks anyway I appreciate it, but you didn't say anything aboiut how easy it was to get a lecturing job in nigeria with a phd particularly from ukraine.
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Vicjustice: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
Guitarlife:

Thank you for reading the next thing is to comment as I am about to take a step that can determine the rest of my life thank you.
My name is Ayo I am in my mid twenties I just concluded my  degree in engineering in nigeria and I think that the best step for me is to go for my masters and phd abroad and come back to lecture now i want good people to advice me as I have decided on ukraine because of it's cheap cost.
1. Will the masters and phd degree from ukraine be recognised here in nigeria for lecturing.
2. Can I get an opportunity to transfer to Germany for my phd?
3. I am not planning to work at all I intend to study alone so I am choosing ukraine because my parents are civil servants.
4. How soon can one get a lecturing job in nigeria with a phd in engineering particularly from ukraine in nigeria?
Your candid opinion will be appreciated (note) I actually love to study in the west but I can't afford us and uk.

Take these points into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown anonymously at you in the streets from storey windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Africa to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Africa as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Africans before you.
* If you're not yet married, then, you may benefit from the only good thing that i reckon about them, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde an elegant sexy girls who crave for black guys.
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by ziyaun: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

Take these points into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown anonymously at you in the streets from storey windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Africa to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Africa as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Africans before you.
* If you're not yet married, then, you may benefit from the only good thing that i reckon about them, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde an elegant sexy girls who crave for black guys.

well said man,,,,no single error in this list.you are definitely an experienced one,
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by mikkyangel(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Guiterlife,
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2011
Thanks all for your responses but why is nobody addressing the issues I raised I know that racism and all the rest happens but the bone of contention are the issues I raised can som one more experienced please enlighten me as per job reality for a phd holder particularly from ukraine lecturing job o, thanks
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by ziyaun: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
Guitarlife:

Thanks all for your responses but why is nobody addressing the issues I raised I know that racism and all the rest happens but the bone of contention are the issues I raised can som one more experienced please enlighten me as per job reality for a phd holder particularly from ukraine lecturing job o, thanks

well i know loads of russian region trained lecturers in nigeria,i am sure u know some urself, if u want to get a phd in ukraine its very feasible,life basically has its ups n downs everywhere in the world, secondly i dont think nigeria of today has any job waiting for someone simply because the person has a phd sha,there are just very fews jobs now so just go ahead and prepare urself for opportunities that might come in future man
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by eghost247(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2011
Guitarlife:

you really dont get everything that has been said?
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by dustydee: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2011
There are a lot of scholarships for people from developing countries in Europe. I will not advise you go to eastern europe. In the UK their degrees are not very much recognised(maybe in Nigeria as anything goes). check advance-africa.com and scolarship-positions.com start applying early. Also apply for the commonwealth scholarship through one of their partner universities in the uk. check their websites. you stand a better chance than going through federal scholarship board
Re: UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hey peeps thank you for your responses I came up with another idea I heard there is a decent school in north cyprus even with ABET(american regulation) accreditation eastern med univ and its really affordable with prospect of securing a schorlarship to do a phd from the west please kindly correct me if i am being mis guided thank you. Note: I am just hoping to do my masters and phd the come back to nigeria to settle down with a lecturing job.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Spot A Nigerian Student In The UK / Life In America And The Culture shock / General Canadian Student Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.