Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle (36500 Views)

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Omoawoke: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
colbycell:

I like when people talk like this...but then without proofs.

Only say what you know of shut up! OP, if you have the link go! This NL no be where you go come for advise anymore...it's becoming a toxic environment.

Why you no go Kuwait na? You people think it’s just to enter aeroplane enter land of people looking like oyinbo and you don make am. You know nothing
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Obierika(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
EvidenceOfGrace:
It’s an oil rich country so I guess it should be a good place

No be so dem dey take check am o!

The citizens of that country are very racist if you must know
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Birniwa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin vewy good advice, he who has ear let dem 'ear..

Who da hell wants to go hustle in dirty Arabs country anyway? They treat africans like slaves. The same arabs who sold 1000s of africans as slaves to Europeans till today they still treat africans like slaves.

I was an estate agent in dusty Dubai though there was a lota money to be made during that time seliing expensive properties to rich Europeans, I was still afraid of Arabs, they almost dealt with me for forking one of their so called "sisters" who wore hijabs always. Very beautiful arab chick, said she wanted to see how black men have sex.

I'm 101% certain you fabricated this out of your wildest and unending delusion. For your own info, the Arab women are not the stereotype of your cheap and regular urgent 2k begging Nigerian girls that can fork every street dog for a plate of Indomie.

Even if the Arab women want to test the African gbola, just know that it can happen with a dirty and poverty-stricken average Nigerian youth like yourself.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Birniwa:

I'm 101% certain you fabricated this out of your wildest and unending delusion. For your own info, the Arab women are not the stereotype of your cheap and regular urgent 2k begging Nigerian girls that can fork every street dog for a plate of Indomie.

Even if the Arab women want to test the African gbola, just know that it can happen with a dirty and poverty-stricken average Nigerian youth like yourself.
Okay, thank you!

Wealthy Arab men who are married can fork their poor african female maid or travel down here in Kensington to fork cheap prostitutes But a poor african man cannot fork a wealthy arab woman, if you suffer from low esteem not every man suffers from it. This is why they still treat you africans like slaves as i said already

Anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
donbrowser:

Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar are just for tourism. Nothing more
Citizens from above mentioned countries don't work. All their jobs are done by foreigners. Professional jobs in Qatar Dubai and Kuwait are lucrative. Engineers, Doctors and nurses are all earning well and there are lots of opportunities. There are lots of Nigerians in oil and gas sectors in those countries.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by colbycell: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

Why you no go Kuwait na? You people think it’s just to enter aeroplane enter land of people looking like oyinbo and you don make am. You know nothing

Everybody wan dey come here dey form technical adviser. Na who be this Adigbo-Roja? Disappear before you collect wetin nor be your own.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2023
colbycell:

Everybody wan dey come here dey form technical adviser. Na who be this Adigbo-Roja? Disappear before you collect wetin nor be your own.

Nobe fight na, enter plane go Kuwait go hustle and share your experience.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar are just for tourism. Nothing more
No o, have you been there?? Qatar Doha is ongoing from October 2023 to march 2024 my friend just got a non skill job there, they pay hugely. They are currently employing unskilled workers.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Olu1000:

Don’t even think of it.You go suffer tire.Go to UK.
Lies
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Facts

1. Their currency at a point was most valuable worldwide.

2. Arabs are the most racist. They consider Blacks as slaves. Even lower than animals. Even during a holy event like Hajj, some try to avoid your touch.

3. Arabs are naturally cruel. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar , maybe Kuwait are considered 1st Class Arabs. Bahrain, Oman 2nd Class. Yemen and North Africa 3rd Class. Then Asians like them Bangladesh, Pakistan that they love to work to death. Black women are for sadistic sexual pleasure. Men are for labour.

4. If you're flat headed and you want to start a life of crime... you will understand just how cruel Arabs can be. You would regret the day you were born.

Take note!
Hmmm
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin vewy good advice, he who has ear let dem 'ear..

Who da hell wants to go hustle in dirty Arabs country anyway? They treat africans like slaves. The same arabs who sold 1000s of africans as slaves to Europeans till today they still treat africans like slaves.

I was an estate agent in dusty Dubai though there was a lota money to be made during that time seliing expensive properties to rich Europeans, I was still afraid of Arabs, they almost dealt with me for forking one of their so called "sisters" who wore hijabs always. Very beautiful arab chick, said she wanted to see how black men have sex.
If you say white women love black D I will agree but Arab women, no
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Hassanmaye:

If you say white women love black D I will agree but Arab women, no
So you are spokesman for more than 10 million arab women, Arab women are not only from Dubai, did you know that Lebanese people are Arabs? Yemenis, Iraqis, Iranians, Syrians,Turkish, Kurdish,Armenian There are arabs all over.

And she didn't literally said she wants to have sex with a black man, we liked each other and ended up in bed. Like every man and woman who finds each other attractive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by colbycell: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Nobe fight na, enter plane go Kuwait go hustle and share your experience.

I think that ship already sailed.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Justiceleague1: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I no understand you oo
Shattapgrin
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by jayyeff: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please 🙏🙏 kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks
depends on your options available. In terms of hustle, there are fairly good laborer jobs there. They come with accommodations too. The currency is the highest in terms of value and a few people I’ve processed the work visa for, are comfortable with it. The only down side is, you can’t work multiple jobs at a time, especially when you have a contract to work for another company. And the laws are strict too, just like Dubai and other Middle East countries. Is it better than staying in nigeria, obviously.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by jayyeff: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hassanmaye:

No o, have you been there?? Qatar Doha is ongoing from October 2023 to march 2024 my friend just got a non skill job there, they pay hugely. They are currently employing unskilled workers.
correct!
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Simigbe: 12:33pm On Jan 02
jayyeff:
depends on your options available. In terms of hustle, there are fairly good laborer jobs there. They come with accommodations too. The currency is the highest in terms of value and a few people I’ve processed the work visa for, are comfortable with it. The only down side is, you can’t work multiple jobs at a time, especially when you have a contract to work for another company. And the laws are strict too, just like Dubai and other Middle East countries. Is it better than staying in nigeria, obviously.

Happy new year bro
Pls kindly check ur DM would like to have a raport with you ..
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Simigbe: 12:35pm On Jan 02
jayyeff:

Pls reply ur DM or drop me ur contact
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by jayyeff: 3:36pm On Jan 02
Simigbe:

Pls reply ur DM or drop me ur contact

Hello bro, send me a message to my email: joelforch.mckenwinintl@gmail.com and indicate it’s you and I’ll send you my mobile number there.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by jayyeff: 3:40pm On Jan 02
Simigbe:

Happy new year bro
Pls kindly check ur DM would like to have a raport with you ..
happy new year. Send me an email at Joelforch.mckenwinintl@gmail.com I’ll send you my number there. I wouldn’t drop my number on a public forum like this. Good afternoon.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Hassanmaye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06
sboga:
Yea if you fine with living like a second class citizen.

If them piss ontop you face you must smile and ask for more.
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.