Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle (36182 Views)

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With โ‚ฆ1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

Hear the nonsense You sef dey talk.
It is not hear, it is read, writtings cannot be heard raher it can be read. undecided now, fork off!
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Funny enough it's the poor lowly immigrant Arabs that spread negativity and racism.
The indigenous gulf Arabs are too busy enjoying their life and wealth.

I'm certain the girl you were with was not an indigene. They hardly mingle in society. They have people that do everything for them.
Yes, that is true.

She is an Arab, real indigene. i heard later that her father is very wealthy and had arrranged marriage for her with a distance cousin, her family had asked someone one of an arab to keep watch on her.

He reported seen her go up the lift with me to my 20th floor apartment.

I had to leave on a one way flight to Heathrow that night, before they harm me.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by D4gmail1: 12:50am On Nov 28, 2023
That was not a smart move you did there. People get killed doing such move because their law does not permit unmarried people to have sex or live together, talk more of a foreigner like you. People who don't even kiss or hug in public.

Instead you would have given her your room keys to go and wait there 30 mins to your arrival. No one should even spot you both walking together. cool

Calitoscassius:
Yes, that is true.

She is an Arab, real indigene. i heard later that her father is very wealthy and had arrranged marriage for her with a distance cousin, her family had asked someone one of an arab to keep watch on her.

He reported seen her go up the lift with me to my 20th floor apartment.

I had to leave on a one way flight to Heathrow that night, before they harm me.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Caseless: 2:29am On Nov 28, 2023
sboga:
Yea if you fine with living like a second class citizen.

If them piss ontop you face you must smile and ask for more.
They can piss on you in UK, canada and USA too. Racists are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Tymk: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks
iraq or iran is better
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by ElSudani: 3:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Evolutionism:
Kuwait is one of the countries termed heaven on earth.

Any other country apart from Nigeria is a good country. Even Iraq, Libya Afghanistan, Niger et all are not as bad as Nigeria.

Forget about Money, Material Things and Comfort. Most Nigerians are SADISTIC & VILE Beings. There Is No Peace Of Mind in that country.

Even when you have little things and most importantly it comes with PEACE & LOVE. One would enjoy life seamlessly.

Good luck, this is how some of you ignorantly talk yourselves into fatal mistakes.
Everywhere is better than Nigeria! Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by sonofsteven: 3:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Onekilo:
Yes Sir.

No enter Kuwait without work permit, my friend wey go with tourist Visa no see work till he was deported, and no too follow agent talks o

E no dey as e dey but you fit try
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Fearyourcreator: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Saturnalia:
By hustle, if you mean Cocaine-Trafficking, na beheading straight!

Because most of the brainless dolts shouting Japa, Japa up & down, like deranged lunatics are easy recruits for drug mules due to their desperation.

When theyโ€™re caught and about to face the gallows, that is when they will remember God.

If you get sense, you better relax and donโ€™t let any mob mentality drag you from frying pan to fire.
Your first line... Rice fly comot for my mouth... Abeg no kee person
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by colbycell: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:
Things dey happen oo

Anything whey pass canada, US, Uk, Australia, Germany .
The rest na aseju

It is not just about leaving your country, the kind people you meet there, are you welcomed to the society?
Are there people like you there ?

Nigerians have been able to create societies they can fit in easily in Us, Canada and the rest

I like when people talk like this...but then without proofs.

Only say what you know of shut up! OP, if you have the link go! This NL no be where you go come for advise anymore...it's becoming a toxic environment.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Fearyourcreator: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Isokoboy:
The time you use in developing that country.. use it to develop ur own country....i knw the next thing uu will blame is the leader forgetting your self
We no dey gree say we get for body... See that lazy wey embezzled 550m for ShopRite 2017 ... Imagine she be honorable or senator or governor
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Ashirioluwa: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Machinegun91:
75% of their men are gays.

1 Kuwait bastard almost bang me in Abuja 8 years ago .

I open eyes for him with the help of my colleague (security) and collected 25k from him. Very demonic mugus

We always crying foul play when others say Nigerians are fraudsters, but you are here using your encounter with just one man to arrive at the conclusion that 75% of Kuwaiti men are gay.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by BigBlvck: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by BigBlvck: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2023
May be you should ask him what passport did he travel with, cos most nigerians in that region use other countries passport or perhaps he's been there before they ban nigerians

soccerlite:

Really I know a Nigerian there

He even post their church service he attends mainly nigerians congregants

Well dubai has recently ban nigerians maybe that's the case too
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Snowx: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2023
colbycell:

I like when people talk like this...but then without proofs.

Only say what you know of shut up! OP, if you have the link go! This NL no be where you go come for advise anymore...it's becoming a toxic environment.

Exactly, this is not a place for advice or a place to take decision..

My brother leave for Kuwait yesterday with a working visa..prior to that My Our relative is what encourage him to come over with working permit..to even go there is not a childs play..if you pass there lab test in Abuja you count it one..NL are full of in informed mofos

2 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Qoko: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2023
EvidenceOfGrace:
Itโ€™s an oil rich country so I guess it should be a good place

Itโ€™s Nigeria not an Oil rich state? You better talk to your brain

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by fbabs(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Fulaninigger:
I was there for good 4 yrs, my father was once the ambassador there. Ambassador Ahmed Bala Gusau

https://allafrica.com/stories/200812020246.html
Hmmmmmnnn
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by BigBlvck: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Lol. Ohh it seems you're a deportee or a travel agent, looking for money from desperate ppl that want to migrate. Please don't mislead people here.
I strongly believe that the Nigerians working currently in Kuwait are expatriates and they've been working there for over 8 years. Mind you I have close relative over there.

Uwaiwe:

Lies . Have you been to kuwait? I worked in Kuwait for several years before covid 19. I still have Nigerians legitimately employed in Kuwait earning very well and repatriating their money to Nigeria. Nigerians are legible for work visas in kuwait
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Machinegun91(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

We always crying foul play when others say Nigerians are fraudsters, but you are here using your encounter with just one man to arrive at the conclusion that 75% of Kuwaiti men are gay.
ย 
a skull miner is here looking for my skull. Solo ko Tse tum
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Expanse2020(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2023
It's ok country, even Afghanistan are more peaceful when come to comfort than Nigeria..don't mind those idiot wey Neva set their legs outside Nigeria condemned another country
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by tubolancer(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2023
Uwaiwe:
If you have legitimate job offer in kuwait ,its good. Kuwait Dinar is the strongest currency in the world. 1KWD should be around 4k now. There are jobs for foreigners because their citizens are super rich with population of less than 3 million. Kuwaiti citizens dont work and they get paid by the govt and Kuwait oil company equivalent of NNPC. Oil Companies operati g in Kuwait pay the citizens just to have their names on their staff register. Its difficult to get kuwait visa. Their work visa is purely on sponsorship and there is no way for illegal hustle. They operate shariah law . So ensure you have legitimate job offer before you go to Kuwait. Things are expensive and you will be treated like a slave if you get stranded there.
This is the best revelation about Kuwait. My brother has been working and living in Kuwait for the past ten years. This exactly what he told me and he got a job offer from Kuwait all expenses paid before he travelled that year. It is very expensive to live in Kuwait.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by femi4: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks
That's where the strongest currency reside. Just be law abiding
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by izibili44: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2023
[Look you na only those countries you fit make am abi. You say the rest na aseju. That is why you go still dey dere they wait for those big countries. quote author=Omoawoke post=127196923]Things dey happen oo

Anything whey pass canada, US, Uk, Australia, Germany .
The rest na aseju

It is not just about leaving your country, the kind people you meet there, are you welcomed to the society?
Are there people like you there ?

Nigerians have been able to create societies they can fit in easily in Us, Canada and the rest [/quote]
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by blueAgent(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2023
seunlayi:
What an insult our politicians has brought on us. Is it not same Kuwait that was captured by Iraqis Saddam Hussein in the early 90ties? Nigeria is definitely a death giant

Which insult? Kuwait is one of the richest and developed countries in the world.

If you no know, Google about them.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2023
BigBlvck:
Lol. Ohh it seems you're a deportee or a travel agent, looking for money from desperate ppl that want to migrate. Please don't mislead people here.
I strongly believe that the Nigerians working currently in Kuwait are expatriates and they've been working there for over 8 years. Mind you I have close relative over

Clodpate you can go on to disseminate lies. Obviously you do not understand English or failed to read my comment. Maybe your close relatives are housekeepers in Kuwait.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by BigBlvck: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Anyone that falls for your tricks here is just as gullible as you. I won't share where my relative works because he won't assist a nincompoop like you. It seems you're upset because I revealed your secrets.
We recognize people like you, someone who got deported and acts like a fake agent to cheat others on platforms like this, taking their hard-earned money. Go and get a life before it's too late. Bye!

Uwaiwe:

Clodpate you can go on to disseminate lies. Obviously you do not understand English or failed to read my comment. Maybe your close relatives are housekeepers in Kuwait.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Fulaninigger: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2023
I can't access the mail

Mail me Nasirahmedbala@gmail.com
fbabs:

Hmmmmmnnn
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Akabuking: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Skyview01:

I am serious.

Hamas is looking for business development managers in Gaza with good pay! With your own office right in the middle of the dessert!
I have not heard that, Even if it's true, life still dey sweet me.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2023
cedricksly:
lol una go just open mouth wah to talk, when una no get first hand experience with the said country... It is for Tourism and nothing more.. No let their Hughes currency exchange rate deceive you, the money does not come out.
Who said their money No dey come out? You can easily transfer your money to your account. Every country has maximum amount you can carry as cash. And also Kuwaiti citizens don't work because they are super rich in oil wealth and very few population. Foreigners do all the jobs in Kuwaiti. Work visa is usually the only way to work in Kuwait and most be sponsored by companies resident in Kuwait. I worked in Kuwait for several years though I won't advise anyone to think of huzzle in Kuwait, Shariah law is active in the country.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2023
BigBlvck:
Anyone that falls for your tricks here is just as gullible as you. I won't share where my relative works because he won't assist a nincompoop like you. It seems you're upset because I revealed your secrets.
We recognize people like you, someone who got deported and acts like a fake agent to cheat others on platforms like this, taking their hard-earned money. Go and get a life before it's too late. Bye!

Cretin it seems you are on colos. I'm an Engineer and gainfully employed in Europe. I'm only sharing my experience and knowledge about Kuwait for honourable Nigerians so they don't get deceived by ignoramus like you who have nothing but hate and blackmail to share.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by colbycell: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Snowx:

Exactly, this is not a place for advice or a place to take decision..

My brother leave for Kuwait yesterday with a working visa..prior to that My Our relative is what encourage him to come over with working permit..to even go there is not a childs play..if you pass there lab test in Abuja you count it one..NL are full of in informed mofos

My brother. That was how they discouraged my friend's driver from travelling to Qatar. Did you know that because of Nairaland I even thought Qatar was that bad.

The guy eventually left for Qatar about 3 months ago and according to him, that's the best decision he's ever made in recent years.

About 9 days ago, his girlfriend travelled to Qatar also. And the same person hosted 2 of my friends on their way to China by this time last week.

Make we dey talk only wetin we know, that's my point.

I know an elderly man who has been in Kuwait since the early 2000's, he took his wife about 14 years ago to come and be with him there in Kuwait and they're doing fine.

The problem about 5 years ago was that he brought his son over but the boy decided to join the Ganja Gangs, and he was deported only just after 3 weeks.

Money dey Kuwait, just get the right papers or information.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by omoluka: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Japa with sense my brother, all these middle eastern countries is a no no for me.

Why not check out this lists:
USA
UK
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Germany
smiley
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by lastkingsman: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerians don cast. After they chase us out we look for new places to go spoil . Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, china, UAE, Oman, South Africa, Ethiopia, Cyprus etc ๐Ÿ˜†

Edu Brazil, Odi Mexico, Emy Colombia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.