Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) (40111 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the gazans on what they are going through.
These are Consequences of terror and terrorism.

Today I Saw a post of a Gazan on Facebook:
"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

The evil of Hamas has destroyed Gaza.
I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen

I have been following your comments on this Isreal vs Gaza saga, this is the only time you typed something good, all those while you were typing based on a brainwashed philosophy of religion.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen

Luke 20 Vs 9-19

Fake pastor like you will ignore this chapter and verse.

You will not make heaven .

Fake Christian

Zionist fool
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Don't waste your time and life with useless wishes. It cannot stand.
You have to kill and Destroy the Sun, moon nd stars befor your wish can happen.

Read HIS word here.

Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father of they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing the the most of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause that they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
They deserve it. undecided

Play stvpid games, win stvpid prices grin grin

Nothing to see here,

I'm Outta here angry
Don’t blame the people for the decisions of their leaders, they don’t deserve such suffering meted on them, same way Ukrainians are suffering due to the stupid decisions of their government.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Who's the president of Palestinian in 1946?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

Read HIS word here.

[b][/b]

You are always like that and I know you lack that thinking faculty to see beyond your foot.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kenmatt:

I have been following your comments on this Isreal vs Gaza saga, this is the only time you typed something good, all those while you were typing based on a brainwashed philosophy of religion.

He's a Zionist fake Christian

Ignore that thing on totality .

He is part of those who are decieving Christians .

He is destined for the abyss.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Nwaikpe: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
STRI1:
Same. People who called nelson Mandela and Mahatma ghando terrorist for fighting for their homeland

You are comparing Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela, two men who abhor violence, with Islamists, who are religiously obligated to be fiercely and stupidly violent.

Miumiu

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by MILLERMannn: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijaboy756:
Next time when una remember the consequences, fear no go gree una attack Israel lai lai

But Israel please stop the war!!!!

SAY NO TO WAR!!!
Exactly. That is the message Israel want to send to them. Next time, whatever they want to do, they will think it twice before doing it.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Half bread they say is better than none....now even d crumbs will be taken from them.why attack israel that gives you gas, electricity even food....did I hear d Palestinians also use shekel?...d more Hamas attacks israel more they loses more lands as punishment,more misery I advice them to see that land as cursed & migrate to another place: Saudi Arabia,or Egypt or Algeria, Somali, Afghanistan or even Iran.
If not nobody on earth can solve their land problems.it has been 70yrs of misery when d landlords returned back from exile.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Next time una go buy enough jackets before calling on winter.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
You are always like that and I know you lack that thinking faculty to see beyond your foot.

Bro! Drop your thinking faculty, wisdom and whatever and Follow GOD and His word.
The Foolishness of GOD is wiser than the wisest of men.

If your thinking Faculty , wisdom and whatever does not tally with the Word of GOD, it is very useless and will destroy you.

ISRAEL is not going anywhere. They are in their God given land. No human or spirit will take them away from their land.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

Read HIS word here.

[b][/b]

You are definitely not a Christian

You are the living embodiment of Jewish corruption and filth

Know this and prepare for your eternal condemnation to the pits of hell where you belong.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by whizzler: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

This is more like it. Though lethargic but a departure from ur initial bigoted stand. With time u will come out to condemn the truly condemnable acts of of the IDF. U didn't react to the news report of CNN and BBC which clearly showed the IDF planting weapons in the hospital to justify their bombing it under the excuse thst Hamas uses it as it's hide out
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nwaikpe:

You are comparing Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela, two men who abhor violence, with Islamists, who are religiously obligated to be fiercely and stupidly violent.

Miumiu

And Jews are peaceful people in your naive mind .
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Major1984(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hamas caused this to them by invaded Israel, and killed Israeli citizens over 1,400 Israel citizens killed and hundreds are kidnapped by Hamas

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by waveman2: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Go and read history and start your history reading before 1948.The isrealis were the oppressed and they were driven out of their land by the arabs.They originally own the land with the ancient philestines.Do a thorough research.

Lukuluku69:

Disgusting lots.

Hamas came to be as a result of the Occupation. Would Hamas have been formed of Palestinian Lands have not been stolen? The Land blockage, Palestinians jailed etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
God please help us talk to the Israelites
We knw you are always behind them ........

grin
Pls don't make me laugh

When Satan talked to the Hammas they LISTENED and started the war.

Now you dey beg God to talk to ISRAEL. grin

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

Bro! Drop your thinking faculty, wisdom and whatever and Follow GOD and His word.

If you thinking Faculty , wisdom and whatever does not tally with the Word of GOD, it is very useless and will destroy you.

What do you have to say about the parable of the tenant preached by Christ ?

You sincerely believe that the state of Israel is God's manifestation even after Jesus Himself prophecied that the land will be taken from them and given to others after murdering prophets and the very Son of God.

You are not a Christian

Stop fooling yourself here.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Creative mind 🤪🤣🤪🤪
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by whizzler: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
waveman2:
Go and read history and start your history reading before 1948.The isrealis were the oppressed and they were driven out of their land by the arabs.They originally own the land with the ancient philestines.Do a thorough research.

Where did u read this ur history bro?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
waveman2:

Sharap.

Jews were sacked from the land in 70 AD by the Romans.

The land was free of Jew vermin until 1948!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Kingisibor: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Up l
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Shut up and Bleep off, you bigot. I wish Israel can take over Nigeria.... When did Islam started? MY Allah bless Israel for what they doing..

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father of they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing the the most of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause that they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.

What of Boko Haram? You never seem run out of justification for these islam terrorists!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

If you thinking Faculty , wisdom and whatever does not tally with the Word of GOD, it is very useless and will destroy you.

How I wish I see you in person and have some words with you maybe it will restore some of you lost memories. The same Jew that kill your Lord and your saviour are the people we are talking about. So you think Israel land can ever be holy? No such land that serves as a mass graveyard for the innocent people will ever serves as holy. Meanwhile, you need to put that your so call words of gods aside because you have not mentioned which of his version you were reading as we have so many versions from your inconsistent god.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bigchristo:
Don’t blame the people for the decisions of their leaders, they don’t deserve such suffering meted on them, same way Ukrainians are suffering due to the stupid decisions of their government.

Collective punishment is now a thing alongside genocide .

The world has taken notes and have seen who the real liars and evil people are and it is the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DOM7: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Even at that they don't know what is good for them, infact it shouldn't be Israel's responsibility to fight Hamas it should be their responsibility but they keep supporting and hiding them they should pay the price for harbouring criminals.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by whizzler: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kenmatt:

Exactly
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
whizzler:

This is more like it. Though lethargic but a departure from ur initial bigoted stand. With time u will come out to condemn the truly condemnable acts of of the IDF. U didn't react to the news report of CNN and BBC which clearly showed the IDF planting weapons in the hospital to justify their bombing it under the excuse thst Hamas uses it as it's hide out

Stop the propaganda Mumu.

CNN AND BBC Did not show Israel planting bomb. They are only suspecting Israel did it.
No amount of propaganda can bring back the dead.

Who ever doesn't like war should never start a war

You start a war, you face the consequences. Period!

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kingisibor:
Up l

Shut up and Bleep off, you bigot. I wish Israel can take over Nigeria.... When did Islam started? MY Allah bless Israel for what they doing..

Fvck you!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
How I wish I see you in person and have some words with you maybe it will restore some of you lost memories. The same Jew that kill your Lord and your saviour are the people we are talking about. So you think Israel land can ever be holy? No such land that serves as a mass graveyard for the innocent people will ever serves as holy. Meanwhile, you need to put that your so call words of gods aside because you have not mentioned which of his version you were reading as we have so many versions from your inconsistent god.

If your words do not tally with the Words of my Father, it very useless to my Ears.

What you need is JESUS CHRIST. When you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST, your eye of understanding will be open.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
DOM7:
Even at that they don't know what is good for them, infact it shouldn't be Israel's responsibility to fight Hamas it should be their responsibility but they keep supporting and hiding them they should pay the price for harbouring criminals.

I hope when Nigerian army descends on any community in the SE where IPOB are hiding and cleanse the entire place you won't cry .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.