Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) (40224 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Phred1717: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hamas supporters talk to the terrorists to come out from their hiding n stop holding people in defense
oluseyiforjesus:
God please help us talk to the Israelites
We knw you are always behind them ........
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by naijaboy756: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
MILLERMannn:

Exactly. That is the message Israel want to send to them. Next time, whatever they want to do, they will think it twice before doing it.
yes true
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
DomPerignon:

They are not Christians and all their warped history lessons comes from radio Biafra .

They have already been indoctrinated into Zionist drones under the pretext of their fake Biafra quest.

Ignore fools and stop referring to them as Christians or me and you will have issues.

LoL @ me and you will have issues.

I gat no issue/s with anyone people of Faith. Do your thing and let me do mine.

At the end, God will judge between us all.

But you see, many a Christian are very unlike Christ or should I say you.

We can't ignore fools for if we do, Foolery will spread.

And Sir, it is not only Biafra drones, supposedly Omoluabis buy into such drones too.

I was listening to a Radio Station from hosted in Ibadan last week and the Host/anchor said, Israel will defeat anyone! They did it before and they will do it all again.

Can you imagine?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by waveman2: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
I never said gaza was their land.so stop quoting me.

Lukuluku69:

Google? I know you are below kindergarten.

1. Open your Bible

2. Search for the word" Gaza"

3. If you can read, you will find out that at every point in Israel History (According to the Bible they wrote themselves) that Gaza has always been separate and never part of Israelites Territory.

Same for Jordan and surrounding Lands and even the Lands they claimed Jehovah willed to to them were Lands taken by the Sword.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
When they tell them terrorism is self destruct, they won't listen.
See as they're sent back to the stone age.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
waveman2:

I never said gaza was their land.so stop quoting me.

If I quote you, you can ignore.

You are not under any obligation to reply.

That said, if Gaza is not their Land, why blockade it for years? Why imprison the inhabitants, deny them the Basics of Life?

Why?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by staneless(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention. Nice one
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

LoL @ me and you will have issues.

I gat no issue/s with anyone people of Faith. Do your thing and let me do mine.

At the end, God will judge between us all.

But you see, many a Christian are very unlike Christ or should I say you.

We can't ignore fools for if we do, Foolery will spread.

And Sir, it is not only Biafra drones, supposedly Omoluabis buy into such drones too.

I was listening to a Radio Station from hosted in Ibadan last week and the Host/anchor said, Israel will defeat anyone! They did it before and they will do it all again.

Can you imagine?

The funny thing is most modern Christians do not know they practice a very polluted version of their religion.

150ys ago, Christians were raging antisemites and for good reason .

It was the satanic Judeo-Masons and the Jesuits who began judaizing Christianity through bribery and blackmail of church leadership.

The reason why churches in the US are listed as a non tax deductable NGO is due to a bill that was passed in the early 1920s by US Congress that states that for churches to be free from the Jew taxmen in the IRS they must align their teachings to that of the official state dictated narrative.

The US government has control of virtually every aspect of American life be it healthcare , food , housing, and even the media they consume. Do you think the glow niggers in the CIA will not be interested in controlling and dictating what is preached on the pulpit?

American churches are the corruption that has spread to affect the Protestant branch while the Satanists in the Jesuit movement under the Black Pope polluted the Catholic church to become Jew worshiping centres.

Organised Christianity is in shambles and you can see it in how fools proclaiming to be Christians and those who openly denounce Christianity (Congo judases of IPOB ) are all rallying to support genocide and population displacement of an entire nation over a corruption instituted in the last hundred years by Jewish subversive elements.

The church as an institution is dead.

Everyman go carry him cross.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Gainman: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Before Oct 7 attack. An average Gazan was living fine more than an average Nigeria in all areas of life. They had better health facilities schools, homes, electricity and good roads. See what hatred for Isreal has gotten them into. Gazans claimed they were living below standard before Oct 7 attack. I bet they should come to Nigeria and see better suffering. Those Nigerian Muslims supporting them do not know Palestinians are enjoying more than them here. Terrorism and hate have destroyed them now. Blame hamas for this destruction.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gainman:
Before Oct 7 attack. An average Gazan was living fine more than an average Nigeria in all areas of life. They had better health facilities schools, homes, electricity and good roads. See what hatred for Isreal has gotten them into. Gazans claimed they were living below standard before Oct 7 attack. I bet they should come to Nigeria and see better suffering. Those Nigerian Muslims supporting them do not know Palestinians are enjoying more than them here. Terrorism and hate have destroyed them now. Blame hamas for this destruction.

This fate will soon be repeated when we fence your dot nation off from the world.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gainman:

Blame Hamas for your Jewish masters' ongoing genocide ?

You people as I have always said are the proverbial fly sticking to the rotten corpse of Judas and will end up in the abyss with it.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Johntimo1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father if they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing in the the mist of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause what they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.

Stop crying, your dream is dreamless. Nah imagination won kill you like this oo😂
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by waveman2: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Read this interesting piece.

Why do some people find it difficult to acknowledge Jews as native to Israel/Palestine?

Interesting question. Perhaps because acknowledging that incredibly obvious fact; the fact that all Jews, regardless of where they were in the Diaspora, are indigenous to the land of Israel (what Herodotus and other colonialists called Palestine) makes it clear that the antisemites’ “settler-colonialist” narrative is as bogus as the other ahistorical and libelous claims that they make in support of their efforts to demonize, delegitimize and destroy Israel.

Just look at some of the inane and defamatory responses this question inspired here. One guy wrote: “Not to conflat (sic) Judaism with Zionism as they are different like islam (sic) and ISIS.” And then proceeded to claim that Israel is a “theocratic apartheid state” that “forcefully removed or killed to a (sic) create Jewish theocratic Ethnostate.”

It is amazing. Israel-haters really think it isn’t antisemitic to compare Zionists with literally beheading, plane exploding, genocidal and Islamist supremacist terrorist groups like ISIS, al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Islamic Jihad, Al-Shabaab, etc. when 90% plus of the world’s Jews are Zionists and half of the world’s Jews live in Israel. And when all being a Zionist means is that you believe that the Jewish people are entitled to sovereignty and self-determination in their indigenous homeland (which is literally less than 1% of the Middle East).

But to the Israel-haters, they are so out of tune with actual facts and actual history that comparing democratic Israel, the only country in the Middle East where all citizens regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and ethnicity have full civil rights and have freedom of religion, assembly and speech, to a brutal theocratic Islamist supremacist group like ISIS somehow makes sense in their hate-addled brain.

This question also motivated another person to make the incredible claim that Jews, who maintained for millennia their indigenous culture, somehow lost their indigenous status by virtue of being forced off the land for “too long” while the descendants of colonialists – who adopted hook, line and sinker the culture, language and faith of the colonialists – by dint of time, somehow are transformed into an indigenous people to the Levant, to the land of Israel.

Setting aside the actual history of the Levant for the moment, based on the logic of this response, any people that has lived on a land (presumably for any period of time) or was “born in a land” is somehow indigenous or “native” to that land. And any people driven off that land by colonialist conquerors is no longer native or indigenous to that land, provided that a significant period of time has passed.

Of course, if we see how that would work in practice with actual nations and indigenous people, and not with just the Jewish people, then we would readily see how absurd this argument is.

In North America, after years of conquest and colonization, hundreds of thousands of Native Americans were moved off of the tribal lands their respective tribes lived on. And many generations have gone by since then and those Native Americans have not moved back to their tribal lands (because they have not been able). By the logic of most Israel-haters, the descendants of the Europeans who now live in North America (many for nearly 400 years) are native (indigenous) to North America and the Native Americans themselves are somehow no longer indigenous or native to the lands they were forced from.

Of course, no one agrees with that position because it is preposterous. How long a people or tribe have been residents of a land has little if anything to do with indigeneity, otherwise Dutch people who have lived in South Africa since the early 1600’s would by this absurd argument be “native” to South Africa.

Conversely, there is no “statute of limitation” for who is indigenous to a land. Just as no amount of time can erase the Cherokee people’s claim to their homeland, for so long as they maintain their indigenous faith, culture, language and identity, no amount of time can erase the Jewish people’s connection to the land of Israel.

It also cannot be credibly disputed that just as Europeans came to North America and South Africa via conquest and colonization, Arabs and Arab culture came to exist in the Levant through conquest.

Similarly, it cannot be credibly disputed that Arab conquerors from Arabia Islamicized and Arabicized the entire Levant (just as the British Christianized and Anglicized all of North America).

It is also a matter of clear historic record and common sense that the Jewish people’s ethnogenesis occurred in the Southern Levant (meaning in the “land of Israel”). It is matter of well documented history, supported by literally thousands of pieces of archaeological evidence and archaeological sites all over the land of Israel - that the Jewish people’s language, culture, religion - everything that made the Jewish people, a nation, originated and developed in the land of Israel.

It also cannot be credibly disputed that for thousands of years, including nearly 2,000 years during which the Jewish people lived without the protection or comfort of having a sovereign Jewish homeland, that the Jewish people maintained their indigenous culture, passing on their indigenous traditions, language, and sacred texts. And for over 1,900 years after many of the Jewish people were forcibly exiled out of the land of Israel and into other nations, including in Europe, Jews were subjected to brutal and oppressive institutional racism based on their ethnicity, tribal affiliation, culture and faith in both European and Arab controlled lands. Yet, the Jewish people always maintained their indigenous culture and their longing - as repeated in countless prayers over 2 millennia - calling for our return to sovereignty in the land of Israel; praying for the return to Zion and Jerusalem.

At the same time, there can be no credible dispute that for Arabs, their enthnogenesis, their language, culture, dominant faith, etc. all originated and developed in Arabia and only become dominant in other parts of the Middle East and North Africa the same way Spanish culture spread from Spain and English culture spread from England - through brutal conquest and colonization.

Thus, there cannot be any credible claim that the Jewish people are somehow not indigenous to the land of Israel or that a people whose language, culture and predominant faith all originated in Arabia somehow are indigenous to the Levant.

Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean that any indigenous person can or should just show up in either North America or in the Southern Levant and (as the person comparing Zionists to ISIS terrorists said “forcefully remove or kill” the descendants of the colonialists in order to create a state for the indigenous people. And, that is certainly not what happened in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict and it is terribly ahistorical and defamatory for anyone to claim or even suggest that this is what happened.

What actually occurred, is that by 1860 the Southern Levant, which included what is today Israel and Jordan, had been a neglected, barely populated backwater Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years. Jews and Arabs were living there but in small numbers (about 350,000 people total, of which approx. 30,000 were Jews). Beginning in 1880 and continuing in greater numbers with the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the creation of the “British Mandate for Palestine” (which also included Jordan until 1922), Jews started migrating to the region in bigger numbers and started creating thriving farming communities and cities there (e.g. Tel-Aviv, which was founded on a pile of sand north of Jaffa in 1908). The Jewish community’s efforts, as well as the greater investment in infrastructure post 500 years of Ottoman rule, caused many Arabs to migrate from places like Iraq, Syria, and Egypt to British controlled Palestine too.

As a result, by 1937 there were approximately 450,000 Jews and 950,000 Arabs living in British controlled Palestine. At that time, the British – per the Peel Commission – proposed to create a Jewish state in about 10% of the original Palestine Mandate and to create a first-ever independent Arab state west of the Jordan River in the remainder. The Jews (the Zionists) said yes and the Arabs said no to the Peel Commission proposal. Then in 1947, when there were approximately 600,000 Jews and 1.1 million Arabs living west of the Jordan River (because the British had instituted strict restrictions on Jews moving to the southern Levant after 1937), the UN proposed a second partition plan. Again, the Jews said yes and the Arabs said no.

Notably, neither the Peel Commission nor UN Partition Plans required a single person to lose their home or to move. But in response to the partition plan of 1947, the local Arabs declared an all-out war on the Jews and in 1948 they were joined by the entire Arab League in a self-described war of annihilation. It was that war that caused the Palestinian Arab refugee problem. Simple: no war, no refugees.

Notably, while over 150,000 Arabs remained in Israel after the 1948 war ended, every inch of land conquered by the Arab armies in that war, whether in Gaza or Judea and Samaria was ethnically cleansed of Jews. And even though there was no war going on in other Arab countries, between 1940 and 1960, 850,000 Jews were forced out of their homes from Morocco to Iraq.

So, despite the delusional claims of the Israel-haters, it is utterly false to claim that Jews wanting to live and regain sovereignty in part of their indigenous homeland (aka Zionism) led to Arabs being “forcefully removed or killed.” It was the Arab’s repeated decision to say no to every partition and peace plan, and to proudly launch a war intended to wipe Israel off the map that caused the Palestinian Arab refugee problem. A problem exacerbated by the terrible and cynical way those refugees were treated by other Arab countries and by the corrupt UNRWA.

Of further note is the fact that despite Arabs having control of the entirety of Gaza and Judea & Samaria from 1948 through June 1967 there was never any effort or even demand for an independent Arab state called “Palestine” or by any other name, to be created in either area. And the PLO, which was founded in 1964, in its founding Charter expressly disclaimed any interest in either Gaza or Judea & Samaria. And that is because this conflict has never been about creating the first-ever independent Arab state west of the Jordan River irrespective of whether anyone believes that Arabs can be indigenous to the Southern Levant. It because this conflict has always truly been about destroying the 3rd independent Jewish state in the Jewish people’s historical, religious and indigenous homeland (as demonstrated by some of the hate-filled and completely ahistorical answers to this very basic question).

Lukuluku69:

If I quote you, you can ignore.

You are not under any obligation to reply.

That said, if Gaza is not their Land, why blockade it for years? Why imprison the inhabitants, deny them the Basics of Life?

Why?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
DomPerignon:

The funny thing is most modern Christians do not know they practice a very polluted version of their religion.

150ys ago, Christians were raging antisemites and for good reason .

It was the satanic Judeo-Masons and the Jesuits who began judaizing Christianity through bribery and blackmail of church leadership.

The reason why churches in the US are listed as anon taxable NGOs is due to a bill that was passed in the early 1920s by US Congress that states that for churches to be free from the Jew taxmen in the IRS they must align their teachings to that of the official state dictated narrative.

The US government has control of virtually every aspect of American life be it healthcare , food , housing, and even the media they consume. Do you think the glow niggers in the CIA will not be interested in controlling and dictating what is preached on the pulpit?

American churches are the corruption that has spread to affect the Protestant branch while the Satanists in the Jesuit movement under the Black Pope polluted the Catholic church to become Jew worshiping centres.

Organised Christianity is in shambles and you can see it in how fools proclaiming to be Christians and those who openly denounce Christianity (Congo judases of IPOB ) are all rallying to support genocide and population displacement of an entire nation over a corruption instituted in the last hundred years by Jewish subversive elements.

The church as an institution is dead.

Everyman go carry him cross.

Sir, you are a Rarity on here!

To add to your points Sir, the Catholic Church only remove the Eternal Curse they heap on Jews only after the Second World War when the Allied Forces won because the Ashkenazi and their other Twin fought on the Allied Side.

Part of their demands is the Land of Palestine to appease the Zionists.

Today the Church of Christ is reeling in a whole lot of Anti-Bible Doctrines rani ranging from Same-sex, Women Ordination, LGBT+ simply because these Jewish Reprobates have taken over the Church.

It saddens that Christians can't see through it all.

I read a Book written by a Palestinian Christian detailing the Trauma and the struggle she/they went thru. She got the Shock of her life when the Church in Holland told her to leave Palestine forever because that Land belongs to God's Children. Lol

Well, in this Fight the Jews will win at least for a Time. They are every where. They have a hold on almost all the Western World Government.

But the Palestinians will fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father if they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing in the the mist of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause what they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.

Keep dreaming
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by TINUBUISMAD: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Yan iska mutanen Gaza.....
Zaku ci ubanku in sha Allahu...

Yan wahala banza...wawaye....
Mutumi na,ka dakata mana. Ba fada bane muna ayi anan grin
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Yan iska mutanen Gaza.....
Zaku ci ubanku in sha Allahu...

Yan wahala banza...wawaye....

This site is not your village meeting ground pls....maka na banZa aburu aha Mmadu Biko....
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Introduce Abacha stove to them.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
waveman2:

Why do some people find it difficult to acknowledge Jews as native to Israel/Palestine?

Interesting question. Perhaps because acknowledging that incredibly obvious fact; the fact that all Jews, regardless of where they were in the Diaspora, are indigenous to the land of Israel (what Herodotus and other colonialists called Palestine) makes it clear that the antisemites’ “settler-colonialist” narrative is as bogus as the other ahistorical and libelous claims that they make in support of their efforts to demonize, delegitimize and destroy Israel.

Just look at some of the inane and defamatory responses this question inspired here. One guy wrote: “Not to conflat (sic) Judaism with Zionism as they are different like islam (sic) and ISIS.” And then proceeded to claim that Israel is a “theocratic apartheid state” that “forcefully removed or killed to a (sic) create Jewish theocratic Ethnostate.”

It is amazing. Israel-haters really think it isn’t antisemitic to compare Zionists with literally beheading, plane exploding, genocidal and Islamist supremacist terrorist groups like ISIS, al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Islamic Jihad, Al-Shabaab, etc. when 90% plus of the world’s Jews are Zionists and half of the world’s Jews live in Israel. And when all being a Zionist means is that you believe that the Jewish people are entitled to sovereignty and self-determination in their indigenous homeland (which is literally less than 1% of the Middle East).

But to the Israel-haters, they are so out of tune with actual facts and actual history that comparing democratic Israel, the only country in the Middle East where all citizens regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and ethnicity have full civil rights and have freedom of religion, assembly and speech, to a brutal theocratic Islamist supremacist group like ISIS somehow makes sense in their hate-addled brain.

This question also motivated another person to make the incredible claim that Jews, who maintained for millennia their indigenous culture, somehow lost their indigenous status by virtue of being forced off the land for “too long” while the descendants of colonialists – who adopted hook, line and sinker the culture, language and faith of the colonialists – by dint of time, somehow are transformed into an indigenous people to the Levant, to the land of Israel.

Setting aside the actual history of the Levant for the moment, based on the logic of this response, any people that has lived on a land (presumably for any period of time) or was “born in a land” is somehow indigenous or “native” to that land. And any people driven off that land by colonialist conquerors is no longer native or indigenous to that land, provided that a significant period of time has passed.

Of course, if we see how that would work in practice with actual nations and indigenous people, and not with just the Jewish people, then we would readily see how absurd this argument is.

In North America, after years of conquest and colonization, hundreds of thousands of Native Americans were moved off of the tribal lands their respective tribes lived on. And many generations have gone by since then and those Native Americans have not moved back to their tribal lands (because they have not been able). By the logic of most Israel-haters, the descendants of the Europeans who now live in North America (many for nearly 400 years) are native (indigenous) to North America and the Native Americans themselves are somehow no longer indigenous or native to the lands they were forced from.

Of course, no one agrees with that position because it is preposterous. How long a people or tribe have been residents of a land has little if anything to do with indigeneity, otherwise Dutch people who have lived in South Africa since the early 1600’s would by this absurd argument be “native” to South Africa.

Conversely, there is no “statute of limitation” for who is indigenous to a land. Just as no amount of time can erase the Cherokee people’s claim to their homeland, for so long as they maintain their indigenous faith, culture, language and identity, no amount of time can erase the Jewish people’s connection to the land of Israel.

It also cannot be credibly disputed that just as Europeans came to North America and South Africa via conquest and colonization, Arabs and Arab culture came to exist in the Levant through conquest.

Similarly, it cannot be credibly disputed that Arab conquerors from Arabia Islamicized and Arabicized the entire Levant (just as the British Christianized and Anglicized all of North America).

It is also a matter of clear historic record and common sense that the Jewish people’s ethnogenesis occurred in the Southern Levant (meaning in the “land of Israel”). It is matter of well documented history, supported by literally thousands of pieces of archaeological evidence and archaeological sites all over the land of Israel - that the Jewish people’s language, culture, religion - everything that made the Jewish people, a nation, originated and developed in the land of Israel.

It also cannot be credibly disputed that for thousands of years, including nearly 2,000 years during which the Jewish people lived without the protection or comfort of having a sovereign Jewish homeland, that the Jewish people maintained their indigenous culture, passing on their indigenous traditions, language, and sacred texts. And for over 1,900 years after many of the Jewish people were forcibly exiled out of the land of Israel and into other nations, including in Europe, Jews were subjected to brutal and oppressive institutional racism based on their ethnicity, tribal affiliation, culture and faith in both European and Arab controlled lands. Yet, the Jewish people always maintained their indigenous culture and their longing - as repeated in countless prayers over 2 millennia - calling for our return to sovereignty in the land of Israel; praying for the return to Zion and Jerusalem.

At the same time, there can be no credible dispute that for Arabs, their enthnogenesis, their language, culture, dominant faith, etc. all originated and developed in Arabia and only become dominant in other parts of the Middle East and North Africa the same way Spanish culture spread from Spain and English culture spread from England - through brutal conquest and colonization.

Thus, there cannot be any credible claim that the Jewish people are somehow not indigenous to the land of Israel or that a people whose language, culture and predominant faith all originated in Arabia somehow are indigenous to the Levant.

Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean that any indigenous person can or should just show up in either North America or in the Southern Levant and (as the person comparing Zionists to ISIS terrorists said “forcefully remove or kill” the descendants of the colonialists in order to create a state for the indigenous people. And, that is certainly not what happened in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict and it is terribly ahistorical and defamatory for anyone to claim or even suggest that this is what happened.

What actually occurred, is that by 1860 the Southern Levant, which included what is today Israel and Jordan, had been a neglected, barely populated backwater Sanjak of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years. Jews and Arabs were living there but in small numbers (about 350,000 people total, of which approx. 30,000 were Jews). Beginning in 1880 and continuing in greater numbers with the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the creation of the “British Mandate for Palestine” (which also included Jordan until 1922), Jews started migrating to the region in bigger numbers and started creating thriving farming communities and cities there (e.g. Tel-Aviv, which was founded on a pile of sand north of Jaffa in 1908). The Jewish community’s efforts, as well as the greater investment in infrastructure post 500 years of Ottoman rule, caused many Arabs to migrate from places like Iraq, Syria, and Egypt to British controlled Palestine too.

As a result, by 1937 there were approximately 450,000 Jews and 950,000 Arabs living in British controlled Palestine. At that time, the British – per the Peel Commission – proposed to create a Jewish state in about 10% of the original Palestine Mandate and to create a first-ever independent Arab state west of the Jordan River in the remainder. The Jews (the Zionists) said yes and the Arabs said no to the Peel Commission proposal. Then in 1947, when there were approximately 600,000 Jews and 1.1 million Arabs living west of the Jordan River (because the British had instituted strict restrictions on Jews moving to the southern Levant after 1937), the UN proposed a second partition plan. Again, the Jews said yes and the Arabs said no.

Notably, neither the Peel Commission nor UN Partition Plans required a single person to lose their home or to move. But in response to the partition plan of 1947, the local Arabs declared an all-out war on the Jews and in 1948 they were joined by the entire Arab League in a self-described war of annihilation. It was that war that caused the Palestinian Arab refugee problem. Simple: no war, no refugees.

Notably, while over 150,000 Arabs remained in Israel after the 1948 war ended, every inch of land conquered by the Arab armies in that war, whether in Gaza or Judea and Samaria was ethnically cleansed of Jews. And even though there was no war going on in other Arab countries, between 1940 and 1960, 850,000 Jews were forced out of their homes from Morocco to Iraq.

So, despite the delusional claims of the Israel-haters, it is utterly false to claim that Jews wanting to live and regain sovereignty in part of their indigenous homeland (aka Zionism) led to Arabs being “forcefully removed or killed.” It was the Arab’s repeated decision to say no to every partition and peace plan, and to proudly launch a war intended to wipe Israel off the map that caused the Palestinian Arab refugee problem. A problem exacerbated by the terrible and cynical way those refugees were treated by other Arab countries and by the corrupt UNRWA.

Of further note is the fact that despite Arabs having control of the entirety of Gaza and Judea & Samaria from 1948 through June 1967 there was never any effort or even demand for an independent Arab state called “Palestine” or by any other name, to be created in either area. And the PLO, which was founded in 1964, in its founding Charter expressly disclaimed any interest in either Gaza or Judea & Samaria. And that is because this conflict has never been about creating the first-ever independent Arab state west of the Jordan River irrespective of whether anyone believes that Arabs can be indigenous to the Southern Levant. It because this conflict has always truly been about destroying the 3rd independent Jewish state in the Jewish people’s historical, religious and indigenous homeland (as demonstrated by some of the hate-filled and completely ahistorical answers to this very basic question).

I can see that I have a Jew Worshiper here.

And you have to do copy and paste? Lol

If the Jews have been in Majority pre 1948, why then do they have to wait before they declare a Jewish Homeland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
waveman2:

Utter copy and paste rubbish

The land belongs to the Philistines as dictated by Emperor Hadrian , hence Palestine which translates to Land of the Philistines.

The Jews openly boast of genociding the Philistines , Amalakites and Canaanites for Palestine under the instructions of their god.

If you insist on a theorocratic deed right to a piece of clay that goes back 2,000ys after your sacking , then the descendants of the lucky Philistines who were not genocided have a right to claim Palestine and drag every Jew rat to the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Jews have no moral,legal or spiritual connection to Palestine.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Imka: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i
[/i]

Woe unto you " Righteousness". What sorrow awaits you teacher of religious law , you Pharisee. Hypocrite! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourself are!

This war has exposed the darkness and wickedness that constitutes you. You are a dark and wicked and evil fellow. I spit on you whitened sepulchre of a person. May the death you have wished on the innocent return to you multiplied
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Israel is a military base of the USA. Where was Israel before 1947? Europe!

Oh! Same Jews that they almost relocated to Africa before the British compensated them with the land of the Palestinians!

Arab didn't migrate to Africa?!.
Were Egyptians Arab before Muhammad?!.
Were Algerians Arab before Muhammad?!
Were Moroccans Arab before the advent of Muhammad?!.

Jews have the right to migrate to anywhere in the world and the land of Palestine is their ancestral land!.

Palestine is not Arabic but Jewish word how on earth does Palestine belong to Arabs?!.

Israel was called Palestine by their colonial master (the Romans and Greeks) even before the birth of Muhammad.

Palestine has been a Jewish land since time immemorial!.

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by whizzler: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Never say never people. One day, one day, they will find peace.

Aameen !!!

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Sir, you are a Rarity on here!

To add to your points Sir, the Catholic Church only remove the Eternal Curse they heap on Jews only after the Second World War when the Allied Forces won because the Ashkenazi and their other Twin fought on the Allied Side.

Part of their demands is the Land of Palestine to appease the Zionists.

Today the Church of Christ is reeling in a whole lot of Anti-Bible Doctrines rani ranging from Same-sex, Women Ordination, LGBT+ simply because these Jewish Reprobates have taken over the Church.

It saddens that Christians can't see through it all.

I read a Book written by a Palestinian Christian detailing the Trauma and the struggle she/they went thru. She got the Shock of her life when the Church in Holland told her to leave Palestine forever because that Land belongs to God's Children. Lol

Well, in this Fight the Jews will win at least for a Time. They are every where. They have a hold on almost all the Western World Government.

But the Palestinians will fight.

The Jew or rather Judas does not know that his fate is like that of Judas .

Palestine was secured through a heavy bounty of Christian blood spilled in two world wars and the Russian Revolution.

Jews have gotten their 30 pieces of silver from the mass murders they instigated and used their money to buy Palestine.

Palestine is their Potter's field and that is where they will meet their end.

Let Palestinians leave the land for I see Jews being chased out of every nation and forced to return to the stolen land and from there their final punishment be exerted on them.

They think they can undo God's work by reclaiming the land they have been disinherited from .

Let them and those who think they can overturn heaven's judgement and decree continue in their folly.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:

See how that bastard Prophet Muhammad had made you sound. Israel single-handedly defeated the whole of Arab league in the Gulf War and you're here spewing trash.

The whole of Arab is afraid of God's anointed Nation.
The only nation created by God.

Fear Israel and save your wicked terrorist soul
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by whizzler: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Stop the propaganda Mumu.

CNN AND BBC Did not show Israel planting bomb. They are only suspecting Israel did it.
No amount of propaganda can bring back the dead.

Who ever doesn't like war should never start a war

You start a war, you face the consequences. Period!

The two media houses provided undisputable pieces of evidence and u are here calling it "suspected" . Both BBC and CNN were pro Israel but unlike dingbats like u here who only know how to throw insults around, they saw beyond Israeli propaganda and set to investigate on their own. Alas they found out that Israel has been misleading them
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Arab didn't migrate to Africa?!.
Were Egyptians Arab before Muhammad?!.
Were Algerians Arab before Muhammad?!
Were Moroccans Arab before the advent of Muhammad?!.

Jews have the right to migrate to anywhere in the world and the land of Palestine is their ancestral land!.

Palestine is not Arabic but Jewish word how on earth does Palestine belong to Arabs?!.

Israel was called Palestine by their colonial master (the Romans and Greeks) even before the birth of Muhammad.

Palestine has been a Jewish land since time immemorial!.

The fact that you keep mentioning Palestine and not Israel says it all.

Why wont they be majority when they have been killing Palestine's since 1947. Were they the majority before? They killed indigines same way the USA massacred the Indians.

Who said Jews can migrate to anywhere? Does Israel itself recognize Ethiopian Jews? Who gave them a free passport to any country they wish to reside? A renowned Jewish Rabbi already said it in Ney-York that, The land belongs to the Palestine's and Jewish and Arabs have been cohabiting on that same land without Issues. The whole idea of Israel has a state was a Zionist movement. Israel is a US military base in the Middle-East. That's the purpose it serves! The zionist who claim to the Jews cannot submit themselves for a DNA test. They are all Europeans!

DNA testing is illegal for same reasons! They know the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuTiOp9dw4Y
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CJi-AwESVEc
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
DomPerignon:

The Jew or rather Judas does not know that his fate is like that of Judas .

Palestine was secured through a heavy bounty of Christian blood spilled in two world wars and the Russian Revolution.

Jews have gotten their 30 pieces of silver from the mass murders they instigated and used their money to buy Palestine.

Palestine is their Potter's field and that is where they will meet their end.

Let Palestinians leave the land for I see Jews being chased out of every nation and forced to return to the stolen land and from there their final punishment be exerted on them.

They think they can undo God's work by reclaiming the land they have been disinherited from .

Let them and those who think they can overturn heaven's judgement and decree continue in their folly.

For the Very first time, I am seeing a Christian who says the Jews have been disinherited from Judea and the surrounding Lands!

Just wow!

Sir, do you know that this take of yours is aligned with the Islamic view on them and the Holy Land?

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by fortri: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Israel are fighting there enemy and you are here in Nigeria saying God of Israel come and help me.Okay ooo
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by waveman2: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Irredeemable!!!

Lukuluku69:

I can see that I have a Jew Worshiper here.

And you have to do copy and paste? Lol

If the Jews have been in Majority pre 1948, why then do they have to wait before they declare a Jewish Homeland?

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
naijaboy756:
Next time when una remember the consequences, fear no go gree una attack Israel lai lai

But Israel please stop the war!!!!

SAY NO TO WAR!!!
but Israel is made in war
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by AOB1: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
You have never been ok for once. If Israel the terrorist that has killed more than 13,000 Gazans and over 30, 0000 injured having layed them off their land for the past 57 years are right to you, if you failed to traced the history but based your judgement on sentiment and religious bigotry. Then you are demented.
Siraj stop crying, you can only grumble but you can't do anything about it grin.
Isreal has come to stay tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Gambian Vice President resigns as Jammeh remains defiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.