Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) (40220 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by chipet67(m): 5:24am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:
Of you don't understand israeli-palestinian war, just keep shut and learn. Not say nonsense okay ??

Israel is another colonial project just as USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand

Like it failed in South Africa
Your first paragraph should be for you.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by chipet67(m): 5:26am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
You have never been ok for once. If Israel the terrorist that has killed more than 13,000 Gazans and over 30, 0000 injured having layed them off their land for the past 57 years are right to you, if you failed to traced the history but based your judgement on sentiment and religious bigotry. Then you are demented.
Shatap
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Dicoomoba: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
Next time when una remember the consequences, fear no go gree una attack Israel lai lai

But Israel please stop the war!!!!

SAY NO TO WAR!!!
My Nigerian people must follow trends I swear guy tell me something about that war if you really know what you are saying I dare you
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:

Stop saying rubbish, boy.

Read about Arab Jews here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews&ved=2ahUKEwjs36_UrtaCAxWpWEEAHVRlC8wQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3az1HKLCgGC82tQy4tCmXD

There are presently about 10,000 Jews living in Islamic Republic of IRAN
I will slap you if you bully that boy again with ya Arab fantasy. Bloody Arab gay coming here to post trash about Hamas that's evil n won't hesitate to nuke you.
If dem born you well, post another topic on Hamas or defamation of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2023
smokinloud:

What's my own concern with Andalusia?!.
Islamists fought and ethnically cleansed indigenous people from their land. They occupy more than 5.3million km square of land in Asia, Europe and Africa...
The owners of the lands then made a crusade against Islam and chased them back to their original region. I don't have problems with that. That's not the bone of contention!.
Na why crusade matter dey pepper dem. Those mofos hated the crusade, hated apostle Paul. Saying na Paul started Christianity and not Jesus. Not knowing it was started by Peter and not Paul. Both people followed footsteps of Jesus. Muslims always menstrual pains when they sight Christians or Jews. They know they are the devine obstacle for them to market hubal, the demon they worship in Kaabah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father if they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing in the the mist of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause what they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.

Shut up!!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Emergingnation:
If the head slamming terrorist survives this, they will never in their head slamming life attack Israel.. grin grin

Israel has practically returned them to stone age..😭😭😭😭

Biafrans stand with Israel !🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
No people call Biafrans, they have no identity, no territorial boundaries, no government and no institutionalised leaders. Stop wasting your time associating with people that did not exist at all.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Na why crusade matter dey pepper dem. Those mofos hated the crusade, hated apostle Paul. Saying na Paul started Christianity and not Jesus. Not knowing it was started by Peter and not Paul. Both people followed footsteps of Jesus. Muslims always menstrual pains when they sight Christians or Jews. They know they are the devine obstacle for them to market hubal, the demon they worship in Kaabah.

They blame everybody for their defeat. They are even blaming Israel for not letting them annihilate them.
They are blaming the West for supporting Israel in tackling Hamas when it is stated clearly in HAMAS charter that after Israel they are going to Spain to claim Spain back for the Ottoman. They think the Western world are twa.ts like them!.
Awon imorley!.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Dicoomoba:

My Nigerian people must follow trends I swear guy tell me something about that war if you really know what you are saying I dare you
What do you know about the war?!.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by MetaFiles230709: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:
Ashkenazi Jews are not children of israel

Noting concern us, go to Israeli prime minister's office, coordinates 32.0853° N, 34.7818° E to tell him that scum Islamic terrorists, and if you don't it means your fake prophet mohammed is a deranged menstruating pig, your allah is a worthless rabid insane demented demon dog and Islam is a type of schizophrenia.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Banhammy717: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2023
But why this war?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by MetaFiles230709: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father if they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing in the the mist of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause what they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.

It is either your quoran is worthless or your mohammed is a schizophrenic opium intoxicated imp,

He acknowledged that Jesus existed, this is Surat al-Imran (The Family of �Imran) 3, verse 55 says,

(And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve.

There are many interpretations of this significant verse. Al Fakhri al Razi said, "The meaning of �I am gathering thee� is that Allah was specifically exalting him to a place of honor. Furthermore," Razi declares:
The interpretation of �causing thee to ascend unto me� means that Allah was raising Him to a place where no one could judge Him, for on earth men pass various kinds of judgment on one another, but in Heaven there is no true omniscient Judge except Allah.
I believe, however, that this Quranic reference is borrowed from the words of Jesus quoted in John 20:17, ". . . I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God."
I suppose one of the most famous verses in all the Quran, as far as Christians are concerned, is from Surat Maryam (Mary) 19:33-34:
Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
Such was Jesus, son of Mary, (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

Now, where was Jesus existing then, was he floating in Neptune.
You muslims are just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:

You will have to ask all the grandfathers I'm your lineage dating back to 3000 years ago to find out where the land of Israel was. All major religions acknowledge Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Moses etc lived in Israel. So don't you think it's foolish for you to want to prove that Israel never existed as a country??

If you want to read history read it all the way to the first century BC
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
Even your ûseless K0ran talked about them always, infact Koran mentioned Jews and Israelis more than they did to you térroists.
My Bible talked about them, the land of their forefathers, you islamic pî gs should leave Jewish land.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Kionrae: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
you retarded Yoruba Muslim or whatever you're
The whole point of your shitty religion was conquering nations and forcing people into Islam
I need not tell you how Islam Conquered north Africa and part of middle east and wiped out Christianity.
Read your history boy

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Slurity:
No people call Biafrans, they have no identity, no territorial boundaries, no government and no institutionalised leaders. Stop wasting your time associating with people that did not exist at all.
Same way the crîmînal occupying Palestinian terrorist, occupiers never existed.so stop wasting your Terrorists time
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the gazans on what they are going through.
These are Consequences of terror and terrorism.

Today I Saw a post of a Gazan on Facebook:
"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

The evil of Hamas has destroyed Gaza.
I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen
prophet of doom! Called those who fighting for right of existence terrorists and embrace those who kill babies and old people as Gods own. There is a reason why israel is being moved to different countries
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

It is either your quoran is worthless or your mohammed is a schizophrenic opium intoxicated imp,

He acknowledged that Jesus existed, this is Surat al-Imran (The Family of �Imran) 3, verse 55 says,

(And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve.

There are many interpretations of this significant verse. Al Fakhri al Razi said, "The meaning of �I am gathering thee� is that Allah was specifically exalting him to a place of honor. Furthermore," Razi declares:
The interpretation of �causing thee to ascend unto me� means that Allah was raising Him to a place where no one could judge Him, for on earth men pass various kinds of judgment on one another, but in Heaven there is no true omniscient Judge except Allah.
I believe, however, that this Quranic reference is borrowed from the words of Jesus quoted in John 20:17, ". . . I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God."
I suppose one of the most famous verses in all the Quran, as far as Christians are concerned, is from Surat Maryam (Mary) 19:33-34:
Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
Such was Jesus, son of Mary, (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

Now, where was Jesus existing then, was he floating in Neptune.
You muslims are just pathetic.

Bro you get time sha....I don't have time to argue with people that believe that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and Jesus were Muslims whereas Islam did not exist before Mohamed and Islam were born 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Israel is taking them back to the stone age. Hamas will run out of guns and start using bows and arrows. Tantalizing aroma my foot!

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Chokehold:
Israel is taking them back to the stone age. Hamas will run out of guns and start using bows and arrows. Tantalizing aroma my foot!
grin grin grin
🤣🤣😂😁

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by buJu234: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:
Ashkenazi Jews are not children of israel

Who told you that they are now, what's your proof?

I don't know why muslims and Arabs like changing other people history expect theirs..

Just like saying Jesus, moses etc were Muslims when at that time no one even know about Islam not talk about Muhammad etc.

Please respect others history, beliefs, culture etc just as you want yours to be respected.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2023
igbosarejews:

Same way the crîmînal occupying Palestinian terrorist, occupiers never existed.so stop wasting your Terrorists time
Someone is crying than the other now in the war.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Krismas(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the gazans on what they are going through.
These are Consequences of terror and terrorism.

Today I Saw a post of a Gazan on Facebook:
"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

The evil of Hamas has destroyed Gaza.
I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen
grin LOL
4days of fighting alone
62 Israel Tanks
180 Armoured vehicles
3000 Israel IDF personnels
ALL LIQUIDATED BY HAMAS.

I thought they said Israel defeated the whole Arabs in 6day during the 6day war?? grin So why can’t Israel defeat Hamas after 2months?? grin
Thunder fire Israel
Hamas is under the tunnel eating fried rice and Chicken. Omo lo Omo. grin
Ready again to launch more missiles into Israel after a meal of hot banga and Isiewu.
Thunder fire Israel
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2023
They never seen anything
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2023
ChristCee:

Christians and Jews are friends of each other. Whatever friction that may exist between them exists even within christians just like the shias of Iran would always want the heads of Sunnis in Arabia.
Christianity is assumed to be a religion but a true christian practices no religion. A true christian is a follower of Christ. Christ is our God. A God cannot be of a religion but he came to the world through the chosen race of the Jews. Apparently Jew is a tribe. Jewish religion is the religion. You could be a Jew and be a christian.
Like I said christians and Jews are friends and it is emphasized as so even in the Quoran. While Christianity preaches peace and a sheeplike behaviour though, the Jewish religion is fire for fire... A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.
Islamic terrorists dey learn work for were Jewish people dey. They will annihilate you and make it look legal grin grin las las you go explain tired.

A fool has spoken with great pride.

Jews are the greatest enemies to the church .
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Postinor: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Emergingnation:
If the head slamming terrorist survives this, they will never in their head slamming life attack Israel.. grin grin

Israel has practically returned them to stone age..😭😭😭😭

Biafrans stand with Israel !🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
and that same biafra will never in their useless life be free from Nigeria
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Eidris01(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2023
DomPerignon:

Amen to this.

The Bible says that in the end time knowledge will be available so that no man will claim ignorance as defense

The Bible also says that those who will be saved will be saved and that there is nothing one can do convince those condemned to damnation .

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by caleboxylic: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:

First of all? What are Arabs doing in Jewish land, Lebanon, and north Africa? Those migrants should return to Yemen and Syria where they migrated from?

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Krismas:
grin LOL
4days of fighting alone
62 Israel Tanks
180 Armoured vehicles
3000 Israel IDF personnels
ALL LIQUIDATED BY HAMAS.

I thought they said Israel defeated the whole Arabs in 6day during the 6day war?? grin So why can’t Israel defeat Hamas after 2months?? grin
Thunder fire Israel
Hamas is under the tunnel eating fried rice and Chicken. Omo lo Omo. grin
Ready again to launch more missiles into Israel after a meal of hot banga and Isiewu.
Thunder fire Israel
Vivid imagination grin grin grin
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by MetaFiles230709: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Iamzik:

Bro you get time sha....I don't have time to argue with people that believe that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and Jesus were Muslims whereas Islam did not exist before Mohamed and Islam were born 🤣🤣

I feel I am making mistake arguing with them, I have been debating Islam is a form of mental illness but I am seeing it korokoro, na mohammed piss and Aisha menstruation full their
Subarachnoid Space, they are over dumb.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by caleboxylic: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2023
siraj1402:
You have never been ok for once. If Israel the terrorist that has killed more than 13,000 Gazans and over 30, 0000 injured having layed them off their land for the past 57 years are right to you, if you failed to traced the history but based your judgement on sentiment and religious bigotry. Then you are demented.

Tell us how that land belongs to Arab Migrants;
When north African natives will revolt against Arabs, you will scream same thing.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2023
DomPerignon:

A fool has spoken with great pride.

Jews are the greatest enemies to the church .

Jews are chosen people. In fact, salvation came from them!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Donald Trump And Barack Obama Meet At White House-BBC / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.