Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) (40120 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Tendd: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
This is better than breads in the shops because one can decide the amount of sugar added.Is this even common in Nigeria ?Do Nigerians bake their own bread since we have constant shortage of electricity?l honestly think this is thing worth trying.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Mubiola360: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the gazans on what they are going through.
These are Consequences of terror and terrorism.

Today I Saw a post of a Gazan on Facebook:
"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

The evil of Hamas has destroyed Gaza.
I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen
This guy, can you just take a rest and stop this your mumu mumu talk. At least now your brain make you aware that Palestinians are different from Hamas just like Bokoharam is different from Nigeria or let say Bornu.
You fool should know that the Isreal border is very difficult to pass through if not that they allowed it happen ,they also killed their own citizen given an horror sight to do justify the evil action they are currently doing now.
Think! Think! With this your coconut head .!!!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
siraj1402:
That day is in the future, when Israel will not be seen on the world map. Before you quote me, ask you father and let him ask his father if they ever exist in that place before. Then tell me what they are doing in the the mist of Arab countries if not that America planted them to always cause what they are doing. Hamas attacks does not happen in vacuum, Israel only shows to the world what Palestinians are going through in silence.
keep dreaming, Arabic parasite.
Wicked being,let me ask you.
What is Arab expansionists doing in Hamitic lands?
That land belongs to black Africans and Arabs started ethnic cleansing just as are are currently doing in Sudan and their bastards fulanis are currently doing in northern Nigeria such as Benue, plateau and Kaduna.
UK decided to check Arab expansionism and you are telling half truth.
Ashkenazi Jews may not be the original owners of the land but Arabs are pretenders also.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Imka:

Woe unto you " Righteousness". What sorrow awaits you teacher of religious law , you Pharisee. Hypocrite! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourself are!

This war has exposed the darkness and wickedness that constitutes you. You are a dark and wicked and evil fellow. I spit on you whitened sepulchre of a person. May the death you have wished on the innocent return to you multiplied
Liar!!!.
Bring a single proof that the Arab Palestinians are the descendants of Philistines!.

Why do you love to lie?!.
The only weapon fashioned against Israel that prosper is Pure lie

The Palestinians before Islamic invasion were Jews Arabs only came there to colonize the Jews!. Stop propagating nonsense.

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

The fact that you keep mentioning Palestine and not Israel says it all.

Why wont they be majority when they have been killing Palestine's since 1947. Were they the majority before? They killed indigines same way the USA massacred the Indians.

Who said Jews can migrate to anywhere? Does Israel itself recognize Ethiopian Jews? Who gave them a free passport to any country they wish to reside? A renowned Jewish Rabbi already said it in Ney-York that, The land belongs to the Palestine's and Jewish and Arabs have been cohabiting on that same land without Issues. The whole idea of Israel has a state was a Zionist movement. Israel is a US military base in the Middle-East. That's the purpose it serves! The zionist who claim to the Jews cannot submit themselves for a DNA test. They are all Europeans!

DNA testing is illegal for same reasons! They know the truth!

Parasites are eating your brain. I gave you screenshot of the population of Palestine before Muhammad was born and you're telling me USA are you a retarded abdul?!.

The land belongs to Palestine. The question is who are the Palestinians. Jews or Arab?!.
Palestine is a Jewish word given to the Jews on the land before Muhammad great garndfather was born. Arabs colonized them for about 1000 years that's why many Arabs migrated to Palestine. Arabs on the land are the descendants of immigrants on the land. The real Palestinians are the Jews.

b. DNA is exclusively legal in Israel by authorized institutions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Dadimendino: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
From river to the sea, Palestinians will be free no matter the sacrifice.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Okpotokpo: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
STRI1:
Same. People who called nelson Mandela and Mahatma ghando terrorist for fighting for their homeland
Mahatma Ghandi was a bloody racist.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Clinghton: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Man has been surviving and improvising since time immemorial.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:

For the Very first time, I am seeing a Christian who says the Jews have been disinherited from Judea and the surrounding Lands!

Just wow!

Sir, do you know that this take of yours is aligned with the Islamic view on them and the Holy Land?

And for this take, Congo judases call me a Muslim.

I will proudly proclaim to be a Muslim than have anything to do with this current satanic perversion called Christianity.

As for Islam, I had my reservations against it but now I see Muslims as brothers .

As a Christian I have come to realize every aspect of Jesus' life on earth was a continuim of both the past , present and future.

On Jesus' crucifixion, He was condemned alongside two criminals.

The three condemned men on that day refer to all three Abrahamic faiths facing judgment .

Today , you will agree that the three Abrahamic faiths are being judged by the world as the main reason for global conflict.

But on that day on Calvary, the Jew (the thief to the left of Christ ) who represents that which came before Christ , tempted Christ to save Himself and them from their punishment. The one to the right of Christ (who represents that which will come after Christ, Islam) rebuked the other criminal and said " don't you see this man is innocent?. Both of us deserve our punishment but this man is innocent". The thief on the right then turned to Christ and begged Him for forgiveness to which Christ proclaimed that he will sit with Him in paradise.

The Jew has never accepted Jesus Prophethood nor divinity and continue to slander Christ and persecute those who follow Christ.

Islam on the other hand has Christ as a central figure as the first true Muslim and that who will come back and lead the final Muslim conquest of the world.

To me , Muslims are a billion times better than Jews who write in their satanic books that Christ is boiling in human excrement and seamen in hell.

I will take a Muslim as a brother and a friend anyday over a Jew rat.

As for our own Congo judases of IPOB , they have been on overdrive attempting to instigatr religious strife on our cyberspace in their comments regarding this Palestinian war.

Their suicidal tendencies to instigate a sectarian war in Nigeria for the sole benefits and profits of their Jewish slave masters is very glaring from their comments. This isn't new as these Anarcho Zio Marxist cretins of no herritage have been firing on all burners for over 8ys now looking at how to instigate sectarian strife in Nigeria that will pitch Muslims against Christians to which they think they can force another mass exodus of their people back to their dead end biafran project like was the case in 1967.

You can even see their senseless comments on this thread.

It is for this reason I have vowed to make it known to Nigerians that the typical ipob position is not representative of Christians in Nigeria and that these cretins are no longer Christian but zeta Jews with no inclination of what they are worshipping or the religion they now claim they are practicing.

You saw how their champion wanted to turn the elections to a Christian Vs Muslim issue but God has disgraced and retired him from politics.

In my book the only true church in Nigeria is the ECWA church which face real persecution in the hands of judaized fake Muslims aka Wahhabis.

I stand with Palestinians be they Muslim or Christian for the Jew is of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
smokinloud:

Parasites are eating your brain. I gave you screenshot of the population of Palestine before Muhammad was born and you're telling me USA are you a retarded abdul?!.

The land belongs to Palestine. The question is who are the Palestinians. Jews or Arab?!.
Palestine is a Jewish word given to the Jews on the land before Muhammad great garndfather was born. Arabs colonized them for about 1000 years that's why many Arabs migrated to Palestine. Arabs on the land are the descendants of immigrants on the land. The real Palestinians are the Jews.

b. DNA is exclusively legal in Israel by authorized institutions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

You went to wikipedia to pull up data any drunkard could have composed! grin grin grin

Never a time has Palestinians been called Jews! Hitler never called them Palestinians. Bothe Jews and Arabs in Israel are descendants of same father and Arabs have been happily co-existing with Jews before the Zionist movement! Everything Palestine is older than the state of Israel!

Even till date, the state of Israel is not recognized by all countries in the world has some are vividly aware that its an American project in the Middle East!

The Jews committing genocide today are American descendants who can NEVER submit themselves for a DNA test and why it is controlled. Its a genocide in the names of Jews! Loads have Rabbi`s have spoken on issue and debunked the Zionist claims.

Telling me Jews are called Palestinians or vice versa is absolute gibberish.

The main goal of the project called Israel is "PRESENCE IN THE MIDDLE-EAST". And with huge gas reserves already discovered in Gaza, they are ready to murder any available opposition! Cant you see how Biden was looking like a fool when the Malaysian President challenged him about Palestine? Guilt was written all over his face! Had to divert
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Eidris01(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
There are many ignorant people here. Arguing with them will only lead to waste of precious time. All we can do is to educate them at least. So it can serve as witness against them on the Day of Judgement if they choose to return to The Creator, ignorant.

I believe most of them do not believe in that day, but it is certain, it's inevitable. Those of you who support this genocide, you will account for your actions.

God is just, and He loves those who are just.
I know I will receive criticisms, but it's still out of your ignorance.

May you be guided.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Gainman: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2023
DomPerignon:

Blame Hamas for your Jewish masters' ongoing genocide ?

You people as I have always said are the proverbial fly sticking to the rotten corpse of Judas and will end up in the abyss with it.

continue with your meaningless grammar. The same killing is happening here in Northern Nigeria caused by your brother's Islamic terrorists but your eyes are blind to see it and your ears are delve to hear it. U can condemn Isreal for d killing of innocent Gazan but u can't condemn Islamic terrorists killing innocent Nigerians. For your information, Isrealis don't see gazan u see as innocent people. Isreal see them as terrorists or potential terrorists. It is we here that is having sympathy for d innocent Palestinians. Do u think d Jews are mumu like d Nigeria Christians. D Jews believe in an eye for an eye. Christians forgive but Isreali Jews will never forgive. There is nothing other countries can do to stop them because they see they are defending their country. Hamas caused this.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Gainman: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2023
DomPerignon:

This fate will soon be repeated when we fence your dot nation off from the world.

Islamic terrorist spotted
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Friend22(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the gazans on what they are going through.
These are Consequences of terror and terrorism.

Today I Saw a post of a Gazan on Facebook:
"In the past we talked about returning to the borders of '67. Now we just want to return to the borders of Oct. 7."

The evil of Hamas has destroyed Gaza.
I pray for the true innocent among you guys! May the Mercies of God sort you out in JESUS Name..Amen

Lol.
Not even a single word of condemnation for Israel.
I get it; " touch not my anointed."
In all honesty,if I know you're preaching salvation as an ignoramus I just rush off whatever nonsense you're preaching about.
You are just a crying shame of a joker!

Mind you,Jesus Christ you so praised is a Palestine by birth,but your utter deception and deviation from the truth has made you to be as silent as a church mouse.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by ChristCee: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:
Israel is a racist and terrorist state

Some christains think the war is against Muslims, these idiots don't know there are over 3Million Palestinian christains .

Infact there are more christians in Saudi Arabia than in israel

See how your.slave master is killing you and your pastors
Idiot. Isreal' has no problems even with Muslims in Gaza in terrorists...and what is the essence of quoting christians in Saudi if they can't even publicly practice Christianity there? By the way how much be the total population of Palestine wey be sey 3million na christians grin grin

Don't worry, we christians know where we are, where we belong and who fights for us. For now let Isreal Bleep your asses some more abeg. If e pain you go shout Akbar for Isreal too make them out fun for your blokos... grin grin
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Eidris01:
There are many ignorant people here. Arguing with them will only lead to waste of precious time. All we can do is to educate them at least. So it can serve as witness against them on the Day of Judgement if they choose to return to The Creator, ignorant.

I believe most of them do not believe in that day, but it is certain, it's inevitable. Those of you who support this genocide, you will account for your actions.

God is just, and He loves those who are just.
I know I will receive criticisms, but it's still out of your ignorance.

May you be guided.

Amen to this.

The Bible says that in the end time knowledge will be available so that no man will claim ignorance as defense

The Bible also says that those who will be saved will be saved and that there is nothing one can do convince those condemned to damnation .

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by DomPerignon: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2023
ChristCee:

Idiot. Isreal' has no problems even with Muslims in Gaza in terrorists...and what is the essence of quoting christians in Saudi if they can't even publicly practice Christianity there? By the way how much be the total population of Palestine wey be sey 3million na christians grin grin

Don't worry, we christians know where we are, where we belong and who fights for us. For now let Isreal Bleep your asses some more abeg. If e pain you go shout Akbar for Isreal too make them out fun for your blokos... grin grin

But you are not Christians .

Are you not Jews ?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You went to wikipedia to pull up data any drunkard could have composed! grin grin grin

Never a time has Palestinians been called Jews! Hitler never called them Palestinians. Bothe Jews and Arabs in Israel are descendants of same father and Arabs have been happily co-existing with Jews before the Zionist movement! Everything Palestine is older than the state of Israel!

Even till date, the state of Israel is not recognized by all countries in the world has some are vividly aware that its an American project in the Middle East!

The Jews committing genocide today are American descendants who can NEVER submit themselves for a DNA test and why it is controlled. Its a genocide in the names of Jews! Loads have Rabbi`s have spoken on issue and debunked the Zionist claims.

Telling me Jews are called Palestinians or vice versa is absolute gibberish.

The main goal of the project called Israel is "PRESENCE IN THE MIDDLE-EAST". And with huge gas reserves already discovered in Gaza, they are ready to murder any available opposition! Cant you see how Biden was looking like a fool when the Malaysian President challenged him about Palestine? Guilt was written all over his face! Had to divert
You are a big liar!.
Arab and Jews never lived in peace in Palestine. Arabs consistently attack the Jews but the Jews endured massacre and still remain on the land until 1929.
You are just used to telling lies.

The Jews lived under the Arabs as "Dhimmi" second class citizens and were made to pay jizya

The Jews were consistently massacred on the land by Arabs a few of the massacre:

Hebron massacre 1517
Hebron massacre 1834
Hebron massacre 1889

The main goal of Israel is to have s peaceful country on their ancestral land.

grin grin
You think you can put anything up in Wikipedia without sources?!.

There are historical references to the article on Wikipedia. You are just dumb.

Have you heard of "Bar Kokhba" you can google about him how the Jews were named Palestine, not Arabs who were still living in some caves then in Arabia peninsula then, after his defeat or you think history began with Adolf Hitler?!. grin grin mumu boy!.

Do you need a DNA to become a citizen of America?!.
How on earth do you request the Jews to ask for DNA before giving out citizenship. It does not matter the number of Americans that live in Israel as citizens the land belongs to the Jews!.
Israel is blessed and live okay than many Arabs without oil.

How will you think Arab own Palestine when
Gaza is an Hebrew word
Palestine is an Hebrew word
Jerusalem is an Hebrew word
Bethlehem is an Hebrew word
If you are not a retarded monk*y?!. grin grin
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by spartachico(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine the prices in dollar ... their currency is still far better than Nigeria naira versus dollar
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by jeromestarks: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Why?
Hamaz killed 1400 of Israeli. They still killed more with rockets.

Israeli children are dying like chickens and Hamaz and Palestinians are happy.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Ade3131: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2023
I pray to have a free time to write an objective detailed, yet concise piece about this age-old Israel and Palestine conflict.

People need to educate themselves and stop this stupidity of "God's own people".

There's nothing going on in the land of Palestine and Israel put together that suggests that they're God's choice people...
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Watoni2T(m): 12:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Great
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by ChristCee: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2023
DomPerignon:

But you are not Christians .

Are you not Jews ?

Christians and Jews are friends of each other. Whatever friction that may exist between them exists even within christians just like the shias of Iran would always want the heads of Sunnis in Arabia.
Christianity is assumed to be a religion but a true christian practices no religion. A true christian is a follower of Christ. Christ is our God. A God cannot be of a religion but he came to the world through the chosen race of the Jews. Apparently Jew is a tribe. Jewish religion is the religion. You could be a Jew and be a christian.
Like I said christians and Jews are friends and it is emphasized as so even in the Quoran. While Christianity preaches peace and a sheeplike behaviour though, the Jewish religion is fire for fire... A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.
Islamic terrorists dey learn work for were Jewish people dey. They will annihilate you and make it look legal grin grin las las you go explain tired.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Mubiola360:
This guy, can you just take a rest and stop this your mumu mumu talk. At least now your brain make you aware that Palestinians are different from Hamas just like Bokoharam is different from Nigeria or let say Bornu.
You fool should know that the Isreal border is very difficult to pass through if not that they allowed it happen ,they also killed their own citizen given an horror sight to do justify the evil action they are currently doing now.
Think! Think! With this your coconut head .!!!

This your conspiracy theory get grade and na mumu dey reason ham.
Israel had a deal with Hamas (the government of Gaza) to destroy Gaza?!. And na Israel you dey blame?!.
Why did Gazans vote for Hamas in the first place?!. Nb: hamas charter have been in existence since 1988. When you know the goal of Hamas is to destroy the Jews why you vote them?!.
Why have Gazans not revolted home and abroad when Hamas was building tunnels under their buildings?!.
Be like you be obidient you go easily believe anything without thinking.

Hamas represents Gaza and that's a fact!.
Just like APC and Tinubu represent Nigeria!.
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a big liar!.
Arab and Jews never lived in peace in Palestine. Arabs consistently attack the Jews but the Jews endured massacre and still remain on the land until 1929.

The Jews lived under the Arabs as "Dhimmi" second class citizens and were made to pay jizya

The Jews were consistently massacred on the land by Arabs a few of the massacre:

Hebron massacre 1517
Hebron massacre 1834
Hebron massacre 1889

grin grin

Have you heard of "Bar Kokhba" you can google about him how the Jews were named Palestine, not Arabs who were still living in some caves then in Arabia peninsula then, after his defeat or you think history began with Adolf Hitler?!. grin grin mumu boy!.

How on earth do you request the Jews to ask for DNA before giving out citizenship. It does not matter the number of Americans that live in Israel as citizens the land belongs to the Jews!.

Gaza is an Hebrew word

What year was Al Aqsa mosque built?

Hebrew is a language! It’s not Jewish, like wise Arabic. They are languages! Jews don’t own Hebrew!
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by STRI1: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Then you stupid terrorists should go to South Africa.
Nuke on ya head

No matter how you carry Israel on your head, you're nothing but a monkey to Jews
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by Chienex24(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:

Some christains think the war is against Muslims, these idiots don't know there are over 3Million Palestinian christains .

Is it your killing?
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by STRI1: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2023
smokinloud:

You are a big liar!.

Hebron massacre 1517
Hebron massacre 1834
Hebron massacre 1889

grin grin

Gaza is an Hebrew word

Stop saying rubbish, boy.

Read about Arab Jews here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews&ved=2ahUKEwjs36_UrtaCAxWpWEEAHVRlC8wQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3az1HKLCgGC82tQy4tCmXD

There are presently about 10,000 Jews living in Islamic Republic of IRAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by STRI1: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2023
smokinloud:

Liar!!!.
Bring a single proof that the Arab Palestinians are the descendants of Philistines!.

Why do you love to lie?!.
The only weapon fashioned against Israel that prosper is Pure lie

The Palestinians before Islamic invasion were Jews Arabs only came there to colonize the Jews!. Stop propagating nonsense.

And who made them a minority, give me evidences and not nonsense. And before you do that, read about Andalusia and what the Spanish Inquisition did to the thriving Islamic society
Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:

And who made them a minority, give me evidences and not nonsense. And before you do that, read about Andalusia and what the Spanish Inquisition did to the thriving Islamic society

What's my own concern with Andalusia?!.
Islamists fought and ethnically cleansed indigenous people from their land. They occupy more than 5.3million km square of land in Asia, Europe and Africa...
The owners of the lands then made a crusade against Islam and chased them back to their original region. I don't have problems with that. That's not the bone of contention!.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:

Stop saying rubbish, boy.

Read about Arab Jews here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews&ved=2ahUKEwjs36_UrtaCAxWpWEEAHVRlC8wQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3az1HKLCgGC82tQy4tCmXD

There are presently about 10,000 Jews living in Islamic Republic of IRAN
There used to be 100 of thousands of them in Persia which is now Iran. They were called Persian Jews.
What happened to the Jews in Iran?!.
The Islamists killed most of them and kicked most of them out. Stoplying!.

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) by tctrills: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2023
STRI1:

Please sir try to get a real education. What beer palor did you get your 3 million Palestinian Christians from.
Please click this link and get some education.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

WHO: ‘Sex Is Not Limited To Male Or Female’ / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.