Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense (15494 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Festus Keyamo: The States And LGAs Are Responsible For Multidimensional Poverty / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by rukyboy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
mariovito:
I always laugh when it comes to Delta state.

You see them supporting these politicians, yet the politicians no send them.

In terms of allocation, Delta has always been among the top 3 yet has nothing really to show for it.

With what that state receives, there's no reason why Delta should not be among the top performing states, but no.

Modified
For obvious reasons, I wish PDP is kicked out of Delta, they've been a thieving lot.

Ibori looted Delta blind at a time when oil was booming and revenue was high, yet they kept hailing him odidigborigbo of Africa. Even after he was convicted and did jail time in UK, he still returned to a Hero's welcome. He has installed his daughter in the House of assembly, after his shameful stint as governor, he put his inept cousin Uduaghan to cover his tracks,

then Okowa came aand did the unthinkable. Use our money take play bet9ja by bankrolling Atiku thinking he'll be VP, towards the end of his tenure, kept applying for aand getting approval from the Sheriff Oborevwori led House of assembly for huge loans now dem put the Sheriff to cover Okowa tracks, and then just like Ibori, Okowa fixes his daughter to represent Ika in the house of assembly. Delta is doomed, I spit and piss on that state.

My bro.

You said it all
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by IzRayl: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Keep quiet,their state is developing at a fast rate you are only jealous of it,no be when infrastructure dey na when investors go come in ,which would lead to jobs and other opportunities
EdiskyHarry:
Akwa ibom State government believe that building stadiums, worship centers, hotels and 20 lanes roads will improve the standard of living in the State.
For years now we don't have visionary leaders in Akwa ibom State, and the worst part of it is that most ignorant Akwa ibomites believe that our governors are really trying.

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Afamed: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Occurstaem:

I think Bayelsa is the worst. That state is a case study of monumental disaster.

I doubt that, Delta is worse sir
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by adicius: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
South East is the poorest region in the south, fact!!!. Everyone knows that. Only a fool will deny it.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by victorazyvictor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

So poverty Dey Anambra pass Ondo? Edo?

This people don Dey do mumu things ...

No mind them. So Maiduguri, Bauchi and many Northern state that parents & children beg on the street are richer than Anambra n Abia that are industrious.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Goodcitizen99(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
mariovito:
I always laugh when it comes to Delta state.

You see them supporting these politicians, yet the politicians no send them.

In terms of allocation, Delta has always been among the top 3 yet has nothing really to show for it.

With what that state receives, there's no reason why Delta should not be among the top performing states, but no.

Modified
For obvious reasons, I wish PDP is kicked out of Delta, they've been a thieving lot.

Ibori looted Delta blind at a time when oil was booming and revenue was high, yet they kept hailing him odidigborigbo of Africa. Even after he was convicted and did jail time in UK, he still returned to a Hero's welcome. He has installed his daughter in the House of assembly, after his shameful stint as governor, he put his inept cousin Uduaghan to cover his tracks,

then Okowa came aand did the unthinkable. Use our money take play bet9ja by bankrolling Atiku thinking he'll be VP, towards the end of his tenure, kept applying for aand getting approval from the Sheriff Oborevwori led House of assembly for huge loans now dem put the Sheriff to cover Okowa tracks, and then just like Ibori, Okowa fixes his daughter to represent Ika in the house of assembly. Delta is doomed, I spit and piss on that state.
I salute ur courage nd wish vall naija youths have this kind of courage maybe then maybe things will change for real
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Goodcitizen99(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
CrossRhodes:

It's a modern wonder of the world that 8 LGAs called a state cannot even save themselves from poverty despite hooooge resources at their doorstep
real Shame brother nd a great concern for all tueh!!
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Goodcitizen99(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Delta State, nothing whatsoever to show for collecting the highest allocation from the FAAC in the last 8 years, no talk of improving electricity, let alone industrialization?

And again, & again, they have gone and elected a semi illiterate as governor, 24 years of Pdp, nothing to show.
delta na real definition of shame I swear tueh!!!
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Mikekan30: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:
Bonga and agbami oil field are in ondo state. Ondo state produce 50% of the oil. Ondo state is the leading oil producing state. It is not in delta state

Bonga oil field in ondo state produce 800000 barrel a day
Akwa ibom state does not have oil. Seun osewa has block me from putting pictures. I will have shown akwa ibom from satellites

Igbokoda on google map is ondo state. Not delta state.
https://oilfieldafricareview.com/nigeria-crude-production-to-increase-daily-production-by-800000-barrels/

As an idiot like so the Mobil drilling oil in Eket field mostly especially Ibeno oil fields, Eastern obolo oil fields, Mbo oil fields are called what?

Idiot which major oil company that is present in Ondo...

You are a mumu Info state is a small state and can't compare oil produced I. Akwa Ibom State with your small maggot state.

Foolish boy.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Mikekan30: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:
Bonga and agbami oil field are in ondo state. Ondo state produce 50% of the oil. Ondo state is the leading oil producing state. It is not in delta state

Akwa ibom state does not have oil. Seun osewa has block me from putting pictures. I will have shown akwa ibom from satellites

https://oilfieldafricareview.com/nigeria-crude-production-to-increase-daily-production-by-800000-barrels/

As an idiot like you so the Mobil Producing Conpany drilling oil in Eket field mostly especially Ibeno oil fields, Eastern obolo oil fields, Mbo oil fields are called what?

Idiot which major oil company that is present in Ondo...

You are a mumu Ondo state is a small state and can't compare oil produced in Akwa Ibom State with your small maggot state.

Unam
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by bashlek(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Something is terribly wrong with South-South……That region needs to be checked. Nothing tangible is happening there with all the allocation. The genesis of corruption is in that region
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by fxexperts: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The black man is just cruel and wicked. A few greedy men in those states are using those funds to live their lives to the fullest while the masses are left to wallow in penury.
You are right, but it is not only greedy men from the concern state. the greedy men from the states connive with other greedy people across Nigeria to use those funds for themselves alone, while the live the masses from those area to wallow in poverty, suffering and intense hardship. The same way some greedy men are using Nigeria money to enrich themselves and family, conniving with foreigners to loot the economy dry. we can see a case posted earlier about how those India brothers looted Ajaokuta dry and still get paid a whopping $500M. it is a shame that our culture in this part of the world is one of corruption, greediness and foolishness, to the core.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Mikekan30: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Akwa ibom State government believe that building stadiums, worship centers, hotels and 20 lanes roads will improve the standard of living in the State.
For years now we don't have visionary leaders in Akwa ibom State, and the worst part of it is that most ignorant Akwa ibomites believe that our governors are really trying.

Fool u did not mention Ibom Air which is the only State in NIGERIA that owns an Airline which has generated revenue to the state was also built from Oil money... Keep talking trash.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Mikekan30: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
My Akwa Ibom State Produces the major oil that generates income that is then used in building Lagos & Abuja, if not for my State will the Multinationals come to Nigeria?

Akwa Ibom State is the True King of the South South.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by OVB123: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Delta State, nothing whatsoever to show for collecting the highest allocation from the FAAC in the last 8 years, no talk of improving electricity, let alone industrialization?

And again, & again, they have gone and elected a semi illiterate as governor, 24 years of Pdp, nothing to show.
The literate governors what have they done for us? Abeg 4get dat thing.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by OVB123: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Akwa ibom needs total deliverance my dear.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by AlphaTaikun: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

FAAC: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries=Faac
MPI: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241254
The stats for the 9 oil-producing states are very revealing.

Incredible!
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by OVB123: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Nnewi is more business viable than Ondo state not to talk of Onitsha and Awka
Awka is not viable at all. Just say Nnewi and Onitsha.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Offpoint1: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:

Akwa Ibom don't have oil? Lol what brand of that stuff are you on?
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by makaveli902: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:

Bonga and Agbami both offshore oil fields are in Ondo state? Just hearing that for the first time.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bestmanfornow: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
OVB123:
Awka is not viable at all. Just say Nnewi and Onitsha.
How can Onitsha, Nnewi viable and Awka isn't
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Blazebond(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2023
The state governors in Nigeria are the biggest impediment to real progress in Nigeria,they do absolutely nothing to forward their states growth at all,they just sit down and eat and spend humongous sums on fictitious projects that they would later abandon.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Daveconsult007: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lumarstone:
I thought Cross River State is among the Oil producing states. Surprise that I couldn't find it's name here!

Cross River has been replaced by Akwa-Ibom .
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Daveconsult007: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
whyyou2023:
akwa ibom does not produce oil

You're a joker.lol

How do you think akwa -ibom is getting those huge allocation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Like P&ID, Like Accugas? Nigeria In Trouble Over Another Sloppy Gas Deal / Buhari Appoints Nine New Permanent Secretaries / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.