Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense (15549 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Festus Keyamo: The States And LGAs Are Responsible For Multidimensional Poverty / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

but the stats show that SE is far lower than SW
What's the population of the south east compared to the south west, lets start from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Pristine664: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

The statisense data is concocted. If you research well, you will see the lies there.

I understand where the lie is bro, that place where they refused to acknowledge that everybody in SE are billionaires.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Pristine664: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Igboslayer:
Before Nnko. Una dey over hype una poverty laden population. To think that the whole of Igbo states combined together is just about the size of Oyo state is appalling.

You people are not doing well and yet you don’t know. If all your governors cannot develop your small state who will develop it for you.

Go to Awka the capital of Anambra state…that place is a glorified local government enclave, even OBI did not build any road network before he started saving money in his bank for them to run his importing business.Una no wise.

Legendary. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Ensa777(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
From time Immemorial,Abia get doings.

Successive bad gov,lowest oil output because of ceding Igbo land to Rivers State but it's people are enterprising.
Working out things with their hands.
Education:Dem dey
Industrialisation: Dem dey
Commerce:Dem dey
Vocational Activities: Dem dey
Oil and Gas: Dem dey.
Now Good governance.

Chukwu gozie ndi Abia Nile.Iseeeee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

I understand where the lie is bro, that place where they refused to acknowledge that everybody in SE are billionaires.

Oga stop the sarcasm, you are actually being childish and dense. No one is saying everyone in SE are billionaires, we are saying that the poverty level in SE is lower that other regions. Stop this childish games dude.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
What's the population of the south east compared to the south west, lets start from there.

Population is not the issue and it is not the yardstick. If you want to start. Let us look at the population component of the SW and what is poverty rate of each of the population component. Let us isolate that first
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Population is not the issue and it is not the yardstick. If you want to start. Let us look at the population component of the SW and what is poverty rate of each of the population component. Let us isolate that first
Start

List out the six states in the south west with their population and poverty rate

You should do that of the 5 south east states too

And back up your claim with your source
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Start

No bruv you made a statement, and we need to split them to the components. Oya start let us look at the population component of the SW, what is the poverty rate in each of the component. You and i know the real answer here.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Start

List out the six states in the south west with their population and poverty rate

You should do that of the 5 south east states too

And back up your claim with your source

Oga the south east is highly homogenous and it is clear that the poverty rate is low. Now i am asking you break the population in SW to components and let us see the poverty rate of each component in the SW. I can bet you the poverty rate of igbos in the SW is lower than even Yorubas, Northerners will be the highest.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Pristine664: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop the sarcasm, you are actually being childish and dense. No one is saying everyone in SE are billionaires, we are saying that the poverty level in SE is lower that other regions. Stop this childish games dude.

I think you are misunderstanding me. Have you ever seen any Igbo man on social media who is not wealthy??

Although he may beg for 2k giveaway few days later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Pristine664: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Oga the south east is highly homogenous and it is clear that the poverty rate is low. Now i am asking you break the population in SW to components and let us see the poverty rate of each component in the SW. I can bet you the poverty rate of igbos in the SW is lower than even Yorubas, Northerners will be the highest.

No poor Igbo in SW, they are all very wealthy. Please get your fact right.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
OBASEKI is a useless gov plus THIEF

You guys sef, owena is in Ondo state na.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

No bruv you made a statement, and we need to split them to the components. Oya start let us look at the population component of the SW, what is the poverty rate in each of the component. You and i know the real answer here.
When you're ready with the list, let me know.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:

Oga stop being half clever. if you talk about the rate being lower in SW then you should be bold enough to show us the components of the Heterogenous population in the SW and their poverty rates.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop being half clever. if you talk about the rate being lower in SW then you should be bold enough to show us the components of the Heterogenous population in the SW and their poverty rates.
k
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:

I know you want to stylishly run away from the argument. Show me the component of the SW population, also let us compare the poverty rate you must show us oooo, stop this half clever games because you are not clever at all.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

I think you are misunderstanding me. Have you ever seen any Igbo man on social media who is not wealthy??

Mr Man, come my area in southwest and I will show you 100 poor Yoru ba people before you see 1 poor Ig bo person.

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

No poor Igbo in SW, they are all very wealthy. Please get your fact right.

The question is what is percentage of the igbo population in SW that are poor? You guys should stop being daft in your arguments.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

Don't mind these people abeg, in my state of residence before you see one poor Ig bo person you must have seen 100 poor Yor uba people.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by waveman2: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine state with less than 1 million people and with all those federal allocation are still poor.They can't even pay salaries,only a few people have held the state hostage all in the name of democracy.

shox:
Make d neighboring states of bayelsa absorb the 8 local government. They can’t just rule themselves.

Oil producing state owing salaries and arrears

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
mariovito:
I always laugh when it comes to Delta state.

You see them supporting these politicians, yet the politicians no send them.

In terms of allocation, Delta has always been among the top 3 yet has nothing really to show for it.

With what that state receives, there's no reason why Delta should not be among the top performing states, but no.

Modified
For obvious reasons, I wish PDP is kicked out of Delta, they've been a thieving lot.

Ibori looted Delta blind at a time when oil was booming and revenue was high, yet they kept hailing him odidigborigbo of Africa. Even after he was convicted and did jail time in UK, he still returned to a Hero's welcome. He has installed his daughter in the House of assembly, after his shameful stint as governor, he put his inept cousin Uduaghan to cover his tracks,

then Okowa came aand did the unthinkable. Use our money take play bet9ja by bankrolling Atiku thinking he'll be VP, towards the end of his tenure, kept applying for aand getting approval from the Sheriff Oborevwori led House of assembly for huge loans now dem put the Sheriff to cover Okowa tracks, and then just like Ibori, Okowa fixes his daughter to represent Ika in the house of assembly. Delta is doomed, I spit and piss on that state.
it is not about PDP, APC or LP, it is about the greed in the people.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by francotunsco: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
I dont get it, everyone in North Central are poor? 20.2M people are poor out of 21M people?

I need my glasses?
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

How many Yorubas are begging steady for giveways on most social media platform.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

I know you want to stylishly run away from the argument. Show me the component of the SW population, also let us compare the poverty rate you must show us oooo, stop this half clever games because you are not clever at all.
OK!
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by marlow1962(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The black man is just cruel and wicked. A few greedy men in those states are using those funds to live their lives to the fullest while the masses are left to wallow in penury.
Before election Day, the masses will insults themselves and their family. On election Day, the same masses will come out and sell their rights for 1liter of cooking oil and hail their slave masters. After election Day, the masses resumes insulting themselves.

I know say e no easy anywhere o, but Nigerian deserves what the receive. If Dubia and other oil countries get stupid suffering and loving citizens, I doubt they will be developed like they are now.

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by nairalanda1(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Etranshub:
The smallest of these states is bigger than the country of Kuwait yet Kuwait can feed all of them grin alot is wrong with us in Africa

Kuwait has less than 10 million people and produces 4.5 to 5 million barrels of crude a day.

Nigeria has 200 million people and produces 1.7 m barrels of crude a day

Per capita, Kuwait has more revenue than Nigeria.

That's why they can afford to feed some of us and why you people should vote to get a government that would actually diversify our economy, not this ronu or PDP or even LP and nnpp that know not what diversify economy means

3 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by nairalanda1(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2023
marlow1962:

Before election Day, the masses will insults themselves and their family. On election Day, the same masses will come out and sell their rights for 1liter of cooking oil and hail their slave masters. After election Day, the masses resumes insulting themselves.

I know say e no easy anywhere o, but Nigerian deserves what the receive. If Dubia and other oil countries get stupid suffering and loving citizens, I doubt they will be developed like they are now.

Dubai is developed because they produce three times as much crude as we do for a population that is less than one tenth of ours.

Nigeria can only develop if we develop an economy that is reliant on industries and export of manufactured goods and services

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by sageb: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The black man is just cruel and wicked. A few greedy men in those states are using those funds to live their lives to the fullest while the masses are left to wallow in penury.

The sad reality 😢
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
OK!
Ok
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Mayeldah(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2023
If we can have the British re-colonize us for maybe 10 years maybe the masses will be better for it

Nigerians are Nigeria's problem
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by medolab90(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2023
Lumarstone:
I thought Cross River State is among the Oil producing states. Surprise that I couldn't find it's name here!

They lost their oil wells to Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Security Situation In Borno Getting Worse — Shettima / We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan / Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.