Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense (15466 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Festus Keyamo: The States And LGAs Are Responsible For Multidimensional Poverty / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by burudichange: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

So poverty Dey Anambra pass Ondo? Edo?

This people don Dey do mumu things ...
e be like say you just wake up even among the yorubas ondo poeple and their youths doesn't wait for government to come and do something for them they work ver hard and like 95% of ondo poeple are educated and you know been educated means? So please be wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bestmanfornow: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Biola67:

But not on the streets of anambra?
Nnewi is more business viable than Ondo state not to talk of Onitsha and Awka
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Originality007: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad pathetic! Just yesterday, a friend who arrived Nig called/told me about the poor state of Owena Road on his way to Benin city. I immediately told him to reverse and go back to Lagos. One wonder what these useless governors spend the money on

That Road is something else.

am from Akure, anytime am traveling from Lagos to Akure. that owena road is just too terrible. am yet to see anything Aketi did in that state except that Benin Ore flyover.

Mimiko is the best Gov Ondo state ever produce since Democracy started in 1999.

Normal normal APC no suppose win that Ondo state again.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Originality007: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2023
OVB123:
My broda, Benin city situation is very pathetic and that is why we are going to vote out PDP in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.

Ondo Aketi s the worst my brother. APC no suppose win anything in that state
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Pristine664: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:

Its a conspiracy of pitching the people against the federal govt, while the states get away with their excesses. It happened severally under Buhari. Even when he'd signed executive orders to protect the autonomy of the lgas, the governors revolted against such a move. The worst part is the governors as a whole are the most powerful political bloc in nigeria. They get away with whatever they want. This has been the case since 1999.

You are absolutely right.

This is the same reason a governor will perform woefully and have almost zero score card in governance while in office but his people will still push him forward for presidency. Some will even say Messiah lol

We are not serious in this country. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by olisefom: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Some Nigerians should continue to hail nonsense because of political and tribal affiliations. With time, these nonsense borrowing and sharing impact will get to everyone.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Kollyk11(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2023
mariovito:
I always laugh when it comes to Delta state.

You see them supporting these politicians, yet the politicians no send them.

In terms of allocation, Delta has always been among the top 3 yet has nothing really to show for it.

With what that state receives, there's no reason why Delta should not be among the top performing states, but no.

almighty God will bless you including all other gods.oil producing state for mouth.the kind suffer wey dey delta state no dey anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Watoni2T(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
Nigeria must be re-organized!
This arrangement is NOT working
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Fadddd(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

Ondo people are not poor, quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by flexyrule(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:
Bonga and agbami oil field are in ondo state. Ondo state produce 50% of the oil. Ondo state is the leading oil producing state. It is not in delta state

Bonga oil field in ondo state produce 800000 barrel a day
Akwa ibom state does not have oil. Seun osewa has block me from putting pictures. I will have shown akwa ibom from satellites

Igbokoda on google map is ondo state. Not delta state.
https://oilfieldafricareview.com/nigeria-crude-production-to-increase-daily-production-by-800000-barrels/
Akwa Ibom doesn't have oil?

You are delusional!

Get help!

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by whyyou2023: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Difrent:

It's cross rivers that's no longer counted as an oil producing state not Akwa ibom
akwa ibom does not produce oil
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Mikkeal:

I laff at your statics I served in Abia I schooled in the north the lever of poverty in some parts of Abia is mind boggling out of the 16m poor people you claim are in the south west do you know how many of them are hausas or obiomas

Where in Abia did you serve? Make una take am easy to dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
But poverty is not walking on the streets in the south east

The level of poverty in the south east is actually low

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by amba1(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Noted. Cross River State is missing on the list.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol on social media, yes

By the time you guys wake from your self delusions, it would have been late. grin

I think you are the one who is deluded in your thinking.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

I'm sure this data would have been acceptable if it says everybody in Anambra is doing well. grin

The statisense data is concocted. If you research well, you will see the lies there.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bigsunny01(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad pathetic! Just yesterday, a friend who arrived Nig called/told me about the poor state of Owena Road on his way to Benin city. I immediately told him to reverse and go back to Lagos. One wonder what these useless governors spend the money on

So Lagos no get bad roads😂😂😂

Where have u been to in Lagos?
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by cliper230(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Cross river is not longer oil producing state after loosing the oil field in the state to their neighbor state due court judgement.
amba1:
Noted. Cross River State is missing on the list.

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Intergrated: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2023
OVB123:
My broda, Benin city situation is very pathetic and that is why we are going to vote out PDP in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.
if you like vote in ffp or APC or any other party. Until Edo people wake up it would continue like that.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ariesbull: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

So far your mind you believe Ondo have low poverty rate than Anambra, Rivers and Delta
that Ronuist will never respond again

South West is the poorest region in the whole of Southern Nigeria
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ariesbull: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Mikkeal:

I laff at your statics I served in Abia I schooled in the north the lever of poverty in some parts of Abia is mind boggling out of the 16m poor people you claim are in the south west do you know how many of them are hausas or obiomas
which school was that
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Difrent: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:
akwa ibom does not produce oil

Facts state otherwise
In fact I had to double check
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Allisgud: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine states with the highest oil production has the highest poverty grin grin na state wey no get oil dey chop their money
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Igboslayer: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

Before Nnko. Una dey over hype una poverty laden population. To think that the whole of Igbo states combined together is just about the size of Oyo state is appalling.

You people are not doing well and yet you don’t know. If all your governors cannot develop your small state who will develop it for you.

Go to Awka the capital of Anambra state…that place is a glorified local government enclave, even OBI did not build any road network before he started saving money in his bank for them to run his importing business.Una no wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bigsunny01(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Pristine664:

You are absolutely right.

This is the same reason a governor will perform woefully and have almost zero score card in governance while in office but his people will still push him forward for presidency. Some will even say Messiah lol

We are not serious in this country. cool

Haha😂😂

Na wetin push emilokan enta president be dis, whereby all de lagosians were seeing him as de messiah of de state not knowing he was a bloody thief🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by themanderon: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Just imagine the amount of money that goes to those top states yet when you go to the Creeks you see people living in abject poverty. What is really wrong with us in this country. Why do we have so much mindless and wicked criminals running this country? From the north to the South to the east and the west the story is the same. With that kind of money no one should be lacking any basic thing in those states but you will be surprised at what you will find. See Bayelsa that has only 8 local governments yet catering to the needs of their people is a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Paraman: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Irony1:

The level of poverty in the south east is actually low
Poverty in the south west is actually low too

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Irony1: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Poverty in the south west is actually low too

but the stats show that SE is far lower than SW
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Tommydare(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
For your own mind poverty dey ondo pass Anambra?
Bestmanfornow:

So far your mind you believe Ondo have low poverty rate than Anambra, Rivers and Delta

2 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Occurstaem(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Afamed:
Among all the listed states here, Delta remains the worse, nothing nothing nothing to show.
The old Warri of 70s remains the old Warri.
Effurun remains the same, Jarpha, Enerhen all remain the same
I think Bayelsa is the worst. That state is a case study of monumental disaster.

1 Like

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Ensa777(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2023
opamoses1:

You dey follow musiwa talk lol

Is that really old Musiwa of western Nigeria?.
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Occurstaem(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2023
CrossRhodes:

It's a modern wonder of the world that 8 LGAs called a state cannot even save themselves from poverty despite hooooge resources at their doorstep
It calls for a research study. They are the worst of the bunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? / Activists Remember MKO Abiola Who Died 17 Years Ago / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.