Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. (49543 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Jostoman: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2023
JuanDeDios:

The Obidients won't buy it–unless it makes Obi candidate. Dead on arrival.
Out of all the problems facing us in nigerian now na this nonsense thing be una problem. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Macphenson: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Just shows your gross ignorance, the PIA Act signed into law in August 2021removed Petroleum subsidy June 2023, why do you think President Tinubu in his inaugural speech said that no provisions of the previous government for petroleum subsidy was included in the handover?

Just as usual you passed a law of legislation, then turn around to blame someone else?

I have been reading this bullshit from confused and ignorant agbadorians so let me heal their ignorance today.

There was budgetary provision for subsidy for the month of june. What happened to that budgetary allocation of a month's subsidy?

Why did Tinubu not wait till the budgetary allocation is exhausted before removing the subsidy.

Secondly he recently submitted a supplementary budget to the house were in lots of frivolious expenditure like #4.5B for the purchase of Vehicles for the illegal office of the first lady, Why did he not push for more funds for the subsidy?
The removal of subsidy was ill timed and should have been done in phases.

I thought Buhari was the greatest dullard ever existed but Tinubu hurriedly collected that record from him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by georgeakins: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I don't really see anyone defeating Tinubu. Because he isn't luke Jonathan. He'll just rig himself in by manipulating the votes on the server.

Jonathan lost!
Obi lost!
Atiku lost!
Stop giving excuses
Ibos are sore losers

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Kionrae: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Impossible let's be serious please
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by nairalanda1(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

When did Obi and Atiku leave the group chat of those "buccaneering power grabbers"? Lolz. Nigerians are the easiest humans to foool. It's really hilarious reading "we want someone that is new. Someone that's not part of the old order. Someone young", and then see the same bums ignoring Sowore and pushing a 60 something year old Obi, who has been part of govt since Abacha's time as that candidate. Lolz.

Ideally it would be good if Nigerians voted out the old political class and brought in people like Sowore, or any one of the other parties which are not PDP or APC or pdp and APC lite.

But the problem is, Nigerians vote for what they know and see. Right now it is the PDPAPC movement. People don't want to vote them out no matter how many arguments you make. Nigerians prefer the devil they know than the angel they do not.

Right now the only way we can kick out APC is a PDP led coalition. Or a new mega party formed around PDP. As much as it pains me to say this. But we have no choice. We can spend the next 3 years marketing Sowore or one of the other smaller candidates and have people laugh at us, or we can work with the system and get the apc out and if PDP messes up, we get them out and replace them with APC.

Maybe our political class would get sense and wake up eventually. Or not.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Juniorangel(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2023
If INEC cannot set up something that will really count my vote without any manipulation then voting is over for me.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by SeeWahala: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

You have been turned into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality

Sometimes I see that guy post in wierd ways.

Calling Peter obi supporters agbadorians and calling tinubu supporters Obidients

Is it that he's grossly ignorant or it's indeed a mental health issue? undecided
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by nairalanda1(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I don't really see anyone defeating Tinubu. Because he isn't luke Jonathan. He'll just rig himself in by manipulating the votes on the server.

Tinubu will lose against a united opposition.

Opposition always loses when they are divided. It was true in 2003, 07, 2011, 19 and 23. They win when they unite as seen in 2015.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by maasoap(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Beer parlour gossip. Any coalition that does not throw Obi as presidential candidate is dead on arrival

Obi didn't have northerners votes and he can never have it even if he had not exposed himself as a Christian fanatic

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Yeye question.

Women please🙏stop tying wrappers around ur waist without boxers, Mama Esther just fell now. We witnessed everything😫

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by WorldRichest: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Beer parlour gossip. Any coalition that does not throw Obi as presidential candidate is dead on arrival

You will weep for long. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Afamed: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Even if Oyedipo conducts a presidential election in Nigeria, it's far from Obi.

Stop wasting your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Bluearrow: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If there is a merger, they will easily defeat APC in the next election. That was how APC defeated PDP. APC as a party was a result of couple of parties, reason they were able to defeat PDP. There is an extent any leader can rig.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by emmnprince(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

There are even better & qualified persons in Nigeria than P. G. Obi you're shouting up and down. So don't say "dead on arrival." Let's field the best candidate for the Presidential job.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Jostoman: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

out of all the problem facing us as a country now na this nonsense be una problem. Tinubu Zombies don start to dey throw their divide and rule among you guys and guys are falling into their trap again. We never comot for 2023 wahala BAT dey put us through una don start 2027 talk. Shey we get sense for this country so?
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Bluntemperor: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
2027 will be the battle of the South, Pdp will give their ticket to the South East, to battle the incumbent from The South West in any already determined losing cause, so you will definitely support them the Pdp again?.

Yinmu, even for the OP flying the kite=0
Sebi, you know LP = na half -hearted of PDP! Have you seen LP Obi condemned anything in the East before?
Make una de deceived unaself .
•Nigerian Politicians ( in ALL) the Parties are same- same- with same -sharing Formula of Nigeria Money and Resources,but nothing for the Masses!
Very Wicked People everywhere-so,you have not seen the Budgets Padding,abi?
I beg,park somewhere else,yeye de smell!
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by omoadeleye(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2023
zoedew:
Atiku's next move is to get all opposition parties into a merger to form ONE BIG POLITICAL PARTY so he can be fielded as its Presidential candidate.

How well can he succeed at this?

He can never succeed
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Ikemba007: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2023
zoedew:

Better not to be abusive but just to say you do not agree with the suggestion.

It is because of such insolent people that I believe that Peter Obi may never be president. They insult everybody believing that they can do it alone.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by JuanDeDios: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Out of all the problems facing us in nigerian now na this nonsense thing be una problem. Nonsense
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by WorldRichest: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

Do you want us all to fold our arms and watch Tinubu rig, snatch, grab and run away with it. No!
Somebody gonna try

Start planning to face Shettima/Wike in 2031. 2027 is already won and lost. If you don't start planning for 2031 now, you will lose 2031 Presidency before the end of this Tinubu's first term. Tinubu doesn't plan for the next next, he plans for incoming decades.

Check the date of the below post by the bitter ugly Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Afamed: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Juniorangel:
If INEC cannot set up something that will really count my vote without any manipulation then voting is over for me.
There are millions who vote in every election, across 36 states over 774 local govt areas if you have the mindset that only the candidate that you vote for must win election, definitely it is not going to happen

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by AbujaLagos: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Say no to Atiku, Tinubu and Obi come 2027 presidency
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Nice2023(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
johnmartus:
We igbos will vote Atiku Abubakar in after Tinubucomplete his 8 years.

Igbos don't talk like this.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Bobloco: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

Start planning to face Shettima/Wike in 2031. 2027 is already won and lost. If you don't start planning for 2031 now, you will lose it before the end of this Tinubu's first term

2027 hasn't even been contested, you are here concluding that it has been won and lost.

Won and lost! Who won, who lost
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by caracas: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
I am expecting more vibrant and promising candidates to come on board. Atiku will only succeed if there's no third Force but I'm sincerely hoping either Atiku and Obi should not contest cause if they do we stalked with jagajaga
You are cruising in oshogbo weed …,
Who else can rescue Nigeria from this comatose if not PETER OBI
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
zoedew:
Atiku's next move is to get all opposition parties into a merger to form ONE BIG POLITICAL PARTY so he can be fielded as its Presidential candidate.

How well can he succeed at this?

That's his plan. But it won't work. If they merge will Bitters obi step side for him. It is a big NO. LP will make a terrible mistake by merging with other parties, especially PDP...And it will be a political suicide for Bitters Obi.
All ready most PDP members see Atiku as a clown, especially the South members.
Atiku can never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Macphenson:

I have been reading this bullshit from confused and ignorant agbadorians so let me heal their ignorance today.

There was budgetary provision for subsidy for the month of june. What happened to that budgetary allocation of a month's subsidy?

Why did Tinubu not wait till the budgetary allocation is exhausted before removing the subsidy.

Secondly he recently submitted a supplementary budget to the house were in lots of frivolious expenditure like #4.5B for the purchase of Vehicles for the illegal office of the first lady, Why did he not push for more funds for the subsidy?
The removal of subsidy was ill timed and should have been done in phases.

I thought Buhari was the greatest dullard ever existed but Tinubu hurriedly collected that record from him.

The supports for subsidy removal didn't come from APC supporters alone, it equally came from some of Obi and Atiku supporters as well. And not all APC supporters supported subsidy removal, I'm one of them. What choice did we have when all leading candidates vowed to remove it?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Sleekfingers: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Atiku should be preparing for 2031, not 2027.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣When he go don turn 90 years
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by hotseat: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2023
You're talking nonsense!

Beer parlour gossip. Any coalition that does not throw Obi as presidential candidate is dead on arrival.

Here we go again!

Always abusive, uncouth and combative!

When will you guys learn?

Atiku is only making a suggestion.

Why not marshal out your "superior" point by trying to make others agree with your point of view without hurling insults?

Stop demarketing your principal.

Wisdom is profitable.

Thanks and God bless you and your likes.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Kukutente23: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Obi ko. Kolanut ni. If you hold on to your Obi and others hold on to theirs how do you succeed? You guys are usually to emotive

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You won with 25% in 16 states instead of 25 state right? I've never seen anyone as delusional as obi supporter. Well you are free to keep lying to yourself but known this that Obi will be vice to Atiku under PDP in 2027,but they will both lose.

I tire o. They keep saying Peter Obi won. Where did he win? No wonder wole soyinka called them GBAJUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.