Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. (49539 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Ivimmanuel: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
my suggestion though
atiku/Obi while kwankwaso goes to the senate to become senate president
or
Obi/Kwankwaso while atiku play the role of leader of the party.
[/quote] I think I agree with your first suggestion because northerners will not choose Kwankwaso over Atiku and South east has been reasonably fair in their politicking but i feel people have grown weary of these men. How about they all step behind and support a candidate if greed will allow them.

No doubt a merger of Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku will be a force to reckon with but I'm also thinking the impact they'll make if they eventually win because the case of Buhari and Tinubu has proven these very ambitious politicians don't really have anything to offer.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
yommen:

You no know say obidients are arrogant with their empty boast?
They are gone delusional actually. They stand the truth on its head and get abusive when told so! Fascists!
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by kennyz247(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

so who do you think PDP should give their ticket.. stop deceiving yourself if Atiku leaves PDP today that is the end of PdP

Some people are just too unrealistic, atiku leaves PDP today, believe me,PDP is dead completely.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by alimiadedayo1: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
kennyz247:

Some people are just to unrealistic, atiku leaves PDP today, believe PDP is dead completely...
don't mind them
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Tareq1105: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Beer parlour gossip. Any coalition that does not throw Obi as presidential candidate is dead on arrival

And you think Atiku would go through that without being made the presidential candidate?

Atiku was at the fore front of the merger of AC, APP, CPC, New PDP, and APGA (part) into today's APC. He was very excited and hopeful with the thought that he would get the ticket of the new party.

However, when he contested and lost to Buhari in the primary, he became cold to the activities of the party till he left back to PDP in frustration.

So, any marriage that would make Atiku to be onlooker would not work. That's his antecedent.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
zoedew:
Atiku's next move is to get all opposition parties into a merger to form ONE BIG POLITICAL PARTY so he can be fielded as its Presidential candidate.

How well can he succeed at this?

Ask those confused obidients to answer it.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Obierika(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:

leave emotion out of these
northerners will prefer to continue with Tinubu in 2027 than vote a fresh southern candidate. they know in 2031, power will comes back to the north, so voting a fresh southern candidate will make it to be longer for them.
i am Obi supporter but sincerely speaking, Obi got no chance in 2027 except he deputize a northern candidate.

Then let Tinubu continue till 2031 but Atiku will never be president of Nigeria because it is not his birthright, this is the turn of the south to produce the president of Nigeria
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by usmexy1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY,DO YIU THINK THE OBIDIENTS THAT GOT VERY LOW VOTES IN IMO,KOGI AND BAYELSA 2023 Governorship Election WILL WIN NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION..LEAVE MARGINALISATION ALONE AND GO BACK..
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Obierika(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are not politically inclined kid.. Atiku left when PDP had a very strong structure if he mistakenly leave now, that is burial of PdP

My friend go and sit your ass down, the person who held PDP together for the past 4 years was Wike that is the reason no one in the PDP BOT can summon the courage to expel him inspite of his romance with the APC!

Instead of Atiku let Tinubu continue and do his full two terms of 8 years
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Ijaya123: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Beer parlour gossip. Any coalition that does not throw Obi as presidential candidate is dead on arrival

Obi is the worst among the top contenders.

ValarDoharis:
Because you a nobody say so?

Anybody with a functioning brain between their ears knows that already. It is not a brainer.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Ijaya123: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Tinubu’s presidency is already spoilt, nothing he canbdo to reverse the tide. He made an overzealous mistake when he removed subsidy without plan.

He is going to be there less than 4yrs

I'm sure you're one of those who believed he was not going to be sworn in. Una mumu never do grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by lekonso: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Atiku is not a smart politician. The earlier he knows the better, he should not come out to disgrace himself again in 2027
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by lekonso: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ijaya123:

I'm sure you're one of those who believed he was not going to be sworn in. Una mumu never do grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You better leave those mumu alone. They be real mumu
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by joefelin2345: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Confused Clown, 6 months never pass, less than 5 weeks since the Supreme Court of Nigeria threw Gringory Obi & his Master Abubakar Malu Atiku’s petitions to the dustbin of Nigeria’s history, you are imagining of wrestling power?

This Bobloco you no dey rest?
For me if it is true that the man studied at Daley College, Chicago with fake Certificate, what Atiku & others need to start doing now is how they could invalidate the Associate Diploma that T. got from there to enter CSU. Then use that to also invalidate his Degree at CSU as one cannot build something on nothing. All these should be concluded at Pre-election level any way. A ghost APC could be planted to challenge T. at that level for it to be successful. I come in peace with malice to none ooo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by alimiadedayo1: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obierika:

My friend go and sit your ass down, the person who held PDP together for the past 4 years was Wike that is the reason no one in the PDP BOT can summon the courage to expel him inspite of his romance with the APC!

Instead of Atiku let Tinubu continue and do his full two terms of 8 years

That is your problem then the next 4 years we will see the person that will.cling the next presidential ticket PDP.. If it is your glorious wike who is in APC, maybe he will cross carpet to PDP before the next election and relinquish his position as the Governor of F.C.T... hope you are not thinking of Obi? If that is what you are thinking they need to re test your mental state

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Timmi:

His marabouts are deceiving him, their gods are asleep or have a madness spirit.
Olusegun Obasanjo said that much about Atiku in the book chronicling events during the Obasanjo years as Nigerian President when Atiku served as his Vice-President. Atiku deceives himself to think the Department of State Security and State House Bodyguards who are responsible for his security do not know about marabouts. Only death, (if he does not stop believing in marabouts) can separate him from that lifestyle. Jonathan and his wife running about the State House premises in a state of drunken stupor is also an open secret to Nigerian.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Error401:
That's true, he maybe aggressive but he has a valid point
Only a merger can save PDP. and peter obi as a flag bearer will improve therir chances.
It would appear that Atiku wants the biggest opposition followership to himself. It remains to be seen how Obi will not cease to make that impossible.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Error401: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Once beaten twice shy. I hope they all learn. If not for selfishness, they should remmeber that ACN and CPC couldnt beat PDP on till a merger, I wonder how they want to beat APC with their severley divided political parties. Even PDP have another faction of PDP before LP and NNPP
Na dem no jare
zoedew:

It would appear that Atiku wants the biggest opposition followership to himself. It remains to be seen how Obi will not cease to make that impossible.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by ejimatic: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

If the coalition reaches North Obi cannot be fielded but if it in the SE Obi can be fielded with the results as usual.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by seunjungle1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Another Christmas bonus coming up...include me in the merger oo, Oga Atiku.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bigchristo:
I don’t have any grudges against Atiku or PDP but this idea is not welcome, his desperation is too much Atiku should step aside and allow other people run for office he is not even comfortable living in Nigeria so why the desperation?
Power, as Henry Kissinger once famously said, is an aphrodisiac! Its desire can be a consuming passion when it has you locked in!! MKO Abiola was about power and it consumed him. Let's see how far Atiku gets in his quest for the Presidency. Buhari was more honourable and intact as ex- head of state before his consuming passion for power drove him into an 8 years of power in the wilderness that has left his name in tatters!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by seunjungle1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
How old are you? Why must you be celebrating waster of destiny at this your age? Your comments show that you have no ball under you.
Wise up man

Ivimmanuel:
my suggestion though
atiku/Obi while kwankwaso goes to the senate to become senate president
or
Obi/Kwankwaso while atiku play the role of leader of the party.
I think I agree with your first suggestion because northerners will not choose Kwankwaso over Atiku and South east has been reasonably fair in their politicking but i feel people have grown weary of these men. How about they all step behind and support a candidate if greed will allow them.

No doubt a merger of Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku will be a force to reckon with but I'm also thinking the impact they'll make if they eventually win because the case of Buhari and Tinubu has proven these very ambitious politicians don't really have anything to offer.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by sucess001(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Anyone who doesn't know that Atiku is the best arrowhead to drag APC out of power is a joker.

Seems the obidients and igbos have not learnt anything from the last election.

I am Yoruba by the way
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Will you vote for him if he does that.
I stamp out the invitation to be partisan here. I may not answer your question. Permit me to desist on this one. As the OP it would be more honourable to desist considering that I put this out for us all to exhaustively and objectively discuss the matter to help mature our political viewpoint on the matter.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by VEHINTOLAR: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We remain Obidient! Obi is the only politician now with the requisite capability and integrity to turn Nigeria around

It is the turn of the North after 8 years of Tinubu's administration,you've got to register that simple fact somewhere !
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Putinofrussia: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We remain Obidient! Obi is the only politician now with the requisite capability and integrity to turn Nigeria around
grin
As he turned Anambra around,abi?
Rest sir.
Obi was a failure in Anambra.
Anambrans nicknamed him Bad Omen because of his cluelessness.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Obierika(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

That is your problem then the next 4 years we will see the person that will.cling the next presidential ticket PDP.. If it is your glorious wike who is in APC, maybe he will cross carpet to PDP before the next election and relinquish his position as the Governor of F.C.T... hope you are not thinking of Obi? If that is what you are thinking they need to re test your mental state

What I know is that Atiku will never be president of Nigeria.

For your info Wike has not crossed to APC because he is still keeping his options open.

Whether it's Tinubu, Obi or Wike what I know is that the south must get 8 years of uninterrupted presidency before it gets to the turn of the north so tell Atiku to go fuk himself!
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by zoedew: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

Who else do you think can wrestle power with these current buccaneering power grabbers
An independent candidate if the National Assembly doze off in their n160m SUVs and allow independent candidacy and diaspora voting.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Obierika(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
sucess001:

Anyone who doesn't know that Atiku is the best arrowhead to drag APC out of power is a joker.

Seems the obidients and igbos have not learnt anything from the last election.

I am Yoruba by the way

You people should stop fooling yourselves with this Atiku project, the south must do its 8 years of presidency before another northerner can be president of this country!
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by Ivimmanuel: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
seunjungle1:
How old are you? Why must you be celebrating waster of destiny at this your age? Your comments show that you have no ball under you.
Wise up man

welcome
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by damkin24(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

That's was how they contributed failure for their obituary fraud a.k.a Gbajue. It's either Obi or nothing.
Re: Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. by emmykk(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're talking nonsense!

Atiku came 2nd in the last presidential election with all APC rigging he has more electral value than all the candidates including the president.

The merger is supposed to make him win successfully with obi as VP and with kwankwaso as senate president will help remove APC.

Most especially Tinubu don't need a second term because his 4 yrs to 2027 would have have made the south stay in power for 17yrs since 1999 if he wins again in 2027 that will be 21 yrs against 10yrs of north stay in power
That is
Obj 8 years
Good luck 6yrs
Jagaban 4yrs
Total 16years

Buhari 8yrs
Yardua 2yrs
Total 10yrs

2027 ought to be another opportunity for a northern to claim their turn.

Should obi benefit from the merger and win that will further extend the time for it to get to the north but a VP for obi is a quick route for him to be president in future if Atiku wins.

Politicians don't use common sense otherwise things will be easy for for them.

If they are still divided Jagaban will win again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.