Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship (2121 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship / Advice On How To Leave This Toxic Relationship / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Oxbow01: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Greetings all.

I'm really so confused.

So I met this girl earlier this year. She's my roommate's coursemate(But we are all in the same lodge,she stays first floor while we..... ground floor). Occasionally she do come so that they do assignment together.

Beautiful she's. I picked interest in her and it wasn't long before we became too close (because she's caring)

She prefers to always stay in our room, reason being that she doesn't relate with people easily. So she cling to us as the only closest friends in the lodge.

But after sometime.....she wanted us to start dating. That she love me so much

But I told her that I'm not ready for relationship, that I'm just okay being close friend with her.

Unfortunately for us.....we already had sex like twice (that's actually my first sex)

Now the problem....

This girl has a very bad mouth. Will abuse you like you thief her birthright. Has bad temper. You will joke with her.... . next she's already angry.

Has the gut to even bring up some trash in front my friends. That I chopped and Clean mouth, that "do you think sex is free".(when clearly I wanted not to even have sex with her).

Currently I'm doing my IT so we ain't close enough. Before I left for IT,she said it's very good. At least before I finish.....she must have forgotten my sorry ass( imagine!!)

But now still complaining that I'm heartless, that I don't call to hear from her. That maybe I've gotten a girlfriend ( but I always insist that I ain't ready for relationship)

Chat her....the chat must end with you getting abused. Call her.....the same

My major problem is that it's the same lodge and I don't like it when people around me will just be angry for nothing bypassing me. I like sharing pleasantries with all.

Like how do I get rid of this friendship/headache sad
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by MidasTouch15: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2023
before and while having sex with her, u didn't note all these bad character, right? you both are adults, resolve your differences.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Nazgul: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2023
This is what you get when you follow the direction of your penis.

You're a broke student dating a fellow student residing in your lodge and you expect her to respect you? You should be lucky she didn't accuse you of rape. You for explain tire.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by garriAndsugar: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Change lodge

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Oxbow01: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Nazgul:
This is what you get when you follow the direction of your penis.

You're a broke student dating a fellow student residing in your lodge and you expect her to respect you? You should be lucky she didn't accuse you of rape. You for explain tire.

When she's the one that actually made move for the sex.

Also....we ain't in a date.

I made my intentions clear to her that I'm not ready for a relationship.

That we can just be friends
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Odin13: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Get another girl friend.. or maybe girl friends..

Make she see you busy with ladies .. get close to them.. touch them and play with them

If e go gree you zone her ..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Odin13: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Oxbow01:

When she's the one that actually made love for the sex.

No worries.. na small banny wey Dey learn to manipulate..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Sergio103(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Op...... just ghost her.

Be like you are a waekling.

Man up and tell her you are done!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Mhizzard(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
You have start what you can't put an end to.what you can do is being away from her for sometime
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by jamesversion: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Oxbow01:

When she's the one that actually made move for the sex.

Very funny, so if a girl makes a move for sex, you must have sex? You don't know how to say you're not interested. grin

Or maybe you lost interest after fvcking her? cheesy

She's correct, you don fvck finish don run. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, you can give me her number, lemme distract her away from you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by tunnyl(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Stay very far away from that girl man. She is very toxic and would get worse with time. No remedy for such a person. Her type can only learn from bad experiences. They act as if body dey pepper dem all the time. Na so so fight dem like.

B like fight dey turn them on. Leave her alone sharpaly my man.

Funny thing b say dem dy always quiet and magnetic but very very toxic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Oxbow01: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
tunnyl:
Stay very far away from that girl man. She is very toxic and would get worse with time. No remedy for such a person. Her type can only learn from bad experiences. They act as if body dey pepper dem all the time. Na so so fight dem like.

B like fight dey turn them on. Leave her alone sharpaly my man.

Funny thing b say dem dy always quiet and magnetic but very very toxic.

You perfectly understand the kind of person I'm talking about.

Tell her in chat....."How are you doing", she won't have time to reply.

But if it gets to telling you "you are stupid", " how do you mean , "See let me warn you" and other vile words....... she will have Everytime in the world to finish you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by tunnyl(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oxbow01:

You perfectly understand the kind of person I'm talking about.

Tell her in chat....."How are you doing", she won't have time to reply.

But if it gets to telling you "you are stupid", " how do you mean , "See let me warn you" and other vile words....... she will have Everytime in the world to finish you

Baba run o. Na exactly as dem dey behave b dis. B like God made them in copies. She is a narcissist. A very toxic one. Na dem dey jealous their partner.

If u no seh u no fit leave her just like that. Borrow something from her and keep postponing the return date. When u see seh she don vex wella. Return am. She go run from you. It might stain ur reputation but thats the only way to get out.

Yes her type likes to warn their partners and also swear for them that whatever it is they are trying to do will not work.

They cannot be reasoned with o. I know she seem like a good girl and she no dey do iranu but bro those girls better pass her 100%.

And dont worry, she cant harm you. She is not a witch. She is just crazy in a weird way..

Dont man up bro. Run sote people go ask u why are u running.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by okoroemeka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
Get another girl friend.. or maybe girl friends..

Make she see you busy with ladies .. get close to them.. touch them and play with them

If e go gree you zone her ..
don't you think this is a very bad idea,such to ic girl can be unpredictable and dramas can be expected
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Saleguy001(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Some are calling her toxic I understand when u think from the guys perspective

But hear me out. Have you considered how the girl was raised. She show toxic love because that's the only love she might had known.

For someone like me where we never say sorry while growing up. Our action speaks for us. People go see me and say I don't have respect. But it is what it is.

Also she might be like that because him.
Bro man up. You said she came for sex. In other words she fvck you. Twice !!!

What did you. You let her have her way XD.

She can't sense the man you are. Or to be at least
Not yet.

If you run you just keep running. Deal with it.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by teewhyhomes: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by WantsandMore: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:

No worries.. na small banny wey Dey learn to manipulate..
OG!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by ElliotP: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your phone dey forbid to block her number
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Jewessgratitud3: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
You don't want a relationship yet you went ahead and slept with her. Common friendship you added sex. Why won't she abuse the living daylight out of you when you've sold your respect for a three min sex.

Don't you know when you sleep with a woman and later friendzone her she'll feel used and want to commit you into a relationship by force?

You're playing with fire cos for her to be this aggressive, you're no longer safe as she can harm you anytime. Just relocate or change school. You know say e no dey hard una Gen Z una don run enter kitchen carry knife 🗡️🔪.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Karlifate: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
teewhyhomes:
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!

He should turn "toxic relationship" to "Real Estate"

LMAO! 😂😂
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Bellotelli: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Both of you are still teenager
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Gadafii: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Never shiit where you eat or sleep, you shouldn’t have bleeped a fellow lodge mate

It mostly don’t end up good

The best way right now is to speak to her in strong tone to put her in her place, tell her clearly you didn’t rape her neither did you promise her anything so make she face front while you do everything possible to avoid her politely

If she persists, block her line and probably move out to a different lodge if you have the means since you are the type that ant “troway face” when others bypass you like you said in your last paragraph

Person like me I go ghost you like you never existed, you fit dey inside the same room with me make I act like nothing dey there, i fit maintain straight eye contact with you and act like I am not seeing you, I am that good at ignoring people so since you can’t do that move out of that place and have your peace

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by ashawopikin(m): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2023
You had sex twice, so what? Is sex now a basis for a relationship? Ignore her and face wetin carry you come school, be firm in your resolve of not wanting a relationship with her
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Sergio103(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Karlifate:

He should turn "toxic relationship" to "Real Estate"

LMAO! 😂😂

Lol 😅

I'm imagining it too oh.

Op dey complain, another niggrr carry business come
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
You should not have had sex with her.

Next time don't sniff food you know you won't eat!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by frank417: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
tunnyl:

Baba run o. Na exactly as dem dey behave b dis. B like God made them in copies. She is a narcissist. A very toxic one. Na dem dey jealous their partner.

If u no seh u no fit leave her just like that. Borrow something from her and keep postponing the return date. When u see seh she don vex wella. Return am. She go run from you. It might stain ur reputation but thats the only way to get out.

Yes her type likes to warn their partners and also swear for them that whatever it is they are trying to do will not work.

They cannot be reasoned with o. I know she seem like a good girl and she no dey do iranu but bro those girls better pass her 100%.

And dont worry, she cant harm you. She is not a witch. She is just crazy in a weird way..

Dont man up bro. Run sote people go ask u why are u running.
Hello bro, please are you still doing clickworker. Please how do I contact you. Thank you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Mcslize: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Oxbow01:
Greetings all.

I'm really so confused.

So I met this girl earlier this year. She's my roommate's coursemate(But we are all in the same lodge,she stays first floor while we..... ground floor). Occasionally she do come so that they do assignment together.

Beautiful she's. I picked interest in her and it wasn't long before we became too close (because she's caring)

This girl has a very bad mouth. Will abuse you like you thief her birthright. Has bad temper. You will joke with her.... . next she's already angry.

Has the gut to even bring up some trash in front my friends. That I chopped and Clean mouth, that "do you think sex is free".(when clearly I wanted not to even have sex with her).

Currently I'm doing my IT so we ain't close enough. Before I left for IT,she said it's very good. At least before I finish.....she must have forgotten my sorry ass( imagine!!)

But now still complaining that I'm heartless, that I don't call to hear from her. That maybe I've gotten a girlfriend ( but I always insist that I ain't ready for relationship)

Chat her....the chat must end with you getting abused. Call her.....the same

My major problem is that it's the same lodge and I don't like it when people around me will just be angry for nothing bypassing me. I like sharing pleasantries with all.

Like how do I get rid of this friendship/headache sad

Don't eat where you shit. That principle has saved me from unnecessary entitlement from ladies. You will never see me shine teeth with ladies where I stay and that has earned me lots of respect from neighbours and the like.

I have heard of guys sleeping with their neighbours. They don't use eye to see woman. But I value my privacy. I don't want anyone that will be disturbing me every time. If we meet, we exchange pleasantries. If I must play match, I prefer outsiders, not neighbours that will be seeing me every day.

Every guy should stick to that principle to prevent see finish. It helps alot.

Just in case of next time in the future. Never fvck with any of your female neighbors.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by zed7: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Unfortunately, you've fallen for one of the forbidden rules. Don't have anything to do with a girl in your class, office or neighbourhood. It usually never ends well.

I've been there before, it doesn't end well. It's always worse when the partner is childish.

Just wait out the process till you part ways, if you were even dating, it would have been much worse. It only works when both partners are extremely mature. Unfortunately, matters of the heart makes grown people behave like kids.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by tunnyl(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2023
frank417:

Hello bro, please are you still doing clickworker. Please how do I contact you. Thank you
Yup. Join the group and dm me o telegram
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha,your greatest mistake ever was lashing that Banny.... From that very moment,you lost every single respect that was left in your friendship with her.....

Sorry, that's how it's gonna be, until you shift outta that lodge...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Toxic Friendship by frank417: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
tunnyl:

Yup. Join the group and dm me o telegram
Thank you. I have joined and messaged you.

(1) (Reply)

Never Put Your Trust In Any Lady: I Learnt The Hard Way / Rejection: Guys How Do You Feel? / "i Love You" How Serious Is This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.