Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine (17514 Views)

Prosecutors Want Binance’s CZ Kept On Tighter Leash Ahead Of Sentencing / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / America’s $1.3b Investment Threatened In Nigeria, Says Consul-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by MadamExcellency: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine a whopping $4.3 billion fine. That is more than some State's annual budget in Nigeria.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NBAjunior: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Where is the real slaawomir?

3 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Boondocxs(f): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
So binance it’s self is a scam
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by nabegibeg: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Phred1717: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
CZ should not use people funds to pay that charges... Go n protect your coin

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ShangTsung000: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Money wey Nigeria dey find make dem borrow.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by panpan(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Any financial institution that deals with funds from the United States (US), but tries to stay independent of US control, is likely to have issues with the United States government.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2023
wow
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by kpaofame: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
US always wanting to be in control of everything.

Lost a fortune to Liberty Reserve, reason I didn't join crypto 😕😞 when it started

8 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Voiceofthestree: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency
m
How

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by maaji: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2023
How do I get started. I lost over 500k on crypto trading. I just gave up. But I sense hope in you. How do I reach out to you let's talk
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Judolisco(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency
spending... I knw a friend making 2 million per week

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Cmeo(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
For a wise speculators/ short time investors dump BUSD and BNB now because he would most likely finance this fine from his wealth which he has repeatedly told us is in BUSD and BNB

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by princeemma69: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Judolisco:
spending... I knw a friend making 2 million per week
how possible is that? Is it by trading or he is doing some block hain stuff? I know one cannot make consistent profits in crypto trading weekly

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ivolt: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Unless you are member of Ponzi group, you are just deceiving yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Judolisco(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2023
princeemma69:
how possible is that? Is it by trading or he is doing some block hain stuff? I know one cannot make consistent profits in crypto trading weekly
ask d guy that drop d lamba of making 400k per week first

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ivolt: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2023
kpaofame:

Lost a fortune to Liberty Reserve, reason I didn't join crypto 😕😞 when it started
Not everything but things that involves it directly or indirectly.
Don't want US meddling?
Stay away from US market.

6 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ivolt: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
panpan:
Any financial institution that deals with funds from the United States (US), but tries to stay independent of US control, is likely to have issues with the United States government.
That is how it should be.
Companies must comply with the laws of the land.
How I wish Nigeria is this strict.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Aparche(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2023
nabegibeg:

crypto is scam

Stop this ignorant statement!

Saying Crypto & the Crypto industry is scam is like saying money and the banking industry is a scam.

That there are scammers in the Crypto industry doesn't make Crypto a scam.

That there are scammers in banks working with yahoo boys doesn't make money a scam.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by yomzy4cool(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
kpaofame:

my brother na dead wound u go open so . I no fit cry , liberty reserve do some something that year

6 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by somehow: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
Stay away from the the US market.

The US is a police state, they want to be in control of everything.

There's nothing like freedom in the US.

Anything that threatens the USD is automatically an enemy to them just like any country growing and progressing without their control.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by zuto1: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
How? Expantiate pls
dadavivo:

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Winnin009: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2023
America trying to help FTX salvage something. Lol.

Na FTX money CZ go use pay this fine. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lymelyte(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Deep..
ATEAMS:
It is better to be yourself and have no friends than to be like your friends and have no self.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Judolisco:
Crypto na jst modern ponzi scheme

Na so
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by gammarays(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2023
This was expected
Black rock is being positioned to take over or get a greater share of the crypto market.

If you can't control, you destroy to get access

Hope USDT won't be next to take the hit

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by reddingtonblack: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

You wey dey owe nepa bill for yard since june,weldone sir

naa papa nkechi for 1st room dey talk we go see 2nite

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Biola67: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Kingozymandias:
wow

Binance is finished
explain chukwudi

3 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ojonugba2014(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
USA ND china is the problem we have in the space.
I thank God I found my financial freedom as I joined crypto 3yrs ago .

I have made nothing less than #100m+.
I have lost millions too . I still use to imagine myself a teacher till teaching ND collecting 30k monthly.Life for don show me shaegeee.

Making millions next year ( bullrun) ( BTC halving) sure for me

My prayer is " God abeg help me to make the right investment, chase away every spirit of greediness, dust Airdrop ND Spirit of paper 📜 hand's from me. I must make mama proud Q2 next year

8 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lymelyte(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2023
is that your netgross weekly or net income?
dadavivo:

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by aQUINandmore: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Jcomtrader:
America and witch hunting exchanges anyway binance is bigger than their intimidation.
CZ just stood down to preserve his followers

God bless him he changed millions of lives of traders like us. Bull run 2024 still on course

Fellow traders. See you at the top
Cheers
black man, you are here screaming witch hunting while the accused admitted and confessed that he was involved in illegality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months / Interest Rates On Fixed Time/tenure Deposits In Nigerian Banks / Meet The Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.