Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine (17517 Views)

Prosecutors Want Binance’s CZ Kept On Tighter Leash Ahead Of Sentencing / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / America’s $1.3b Investment Threatened In Nigeria, Says Consul-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Voiceofthestree: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Lighthome:
Great to hear this. I am a crypto enthusiast, but I am not yet that a success. It will great to learn from you. Please how can reach out to you?
07037811972 whatapp
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Kobicove(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Just the fine alone is more than the profits of the ten biggest companies in Nigeria for 1 year when put together undecided
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
At least Binance is still working fine,

America is a greedy, selfish country.

They hate anything that will challenge their currency dollars.

Binance should have just focus on Europe, Africa and Asia.

My thoughts as well.

Anything US na unnecessary headaches

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by nabegibeg: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
This is how you will be screaming scam until you are left behind, you will then be running from DM to DM looking for who to teach you.

you wey never chop belleful grin
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by nabegibeg: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Aparche:

Stop this ignorant statement!

Saying Crypto & the Crypto industry is scam is like saying money and the banking industry is a scam.

That there are scammers in the Crypto industry doesn't make Crypto a scam.

That there are scammers in banks working with yahoo boys doesn't make money a scam.

crypto is scam

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2023
laivwire:

Don't become a victim. Even if you want to join, a random comment should not be your motivation.

People don't share their money making secrets like that, once it's in the open, e don cast be that.
Web3 money making secret is in the open.

A simple google search will give you everything.

There is no secret to it except maybe he is a scam syndicate.

But one thing I must tell you is that one's you attain a certain level in the crypto space, money will be the one chasing you, as you will be receiving regular DM for partnerships, ambassadorship, and marketing... This is outside your usual investment.

Some people here are very big in the crypto a they have been into it for years.

I have my own community, and nothing is hidden.

Web3 is the most transparent financial sector.

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2023
nabegibeg:

you wey never chop belleful grin
Ok
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Blaqputin(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency .

for those asking, i will only give you clue, i dont like explaining things in full details. don't disturb me with mention about how to do this or dat. i wont reply, if you cant figure out shiit by yourself then remain sleeping.

Binance + my 1000 USDT on stake.com = 1.30 or 1.40 odd gives you N300k - N400k weekly.

or if 1000USDT is too much for you. Do 100 USDT with 1.50 odd to give you N50,000 weekly.

if you cant get yourself ordinary 1.30 or 1.40 odd then you have no business staking. period.

millions of Nigerians are making money like this without noise.

Take ur ruin with u, stop advising people to gamble. If e dey work for u, stick to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by kkins25(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Jcomtrader:
America and witch-hunting exchanges anyway binance is bigger than their intimidation.
CZ just stood down to preserve his followers

God bless him he changed millions of lives of traders like us. Bull run 2024 still on course

Fellow traders. See you at the top
Cheers

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Cmeo(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
BUSD has been discontinued, and he has always told his community to start selling off their BUSD bag, until the 2024 date.

If that's the case, smart speculator/ short time investors needs to offload BNB asap

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Blaqputin:

Take ur ruin with u, stop advising people to gamble. If e dey work for u, stick to it.

reasons why we don't like to show people how we make money, make everybody dey their lane dey hustle harder
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by LeopardX: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Mindlog:
Zhao told Binance employees it was “better to ask for forgiveness than permission”... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Heard this a lot in suits. Crazy series.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Sirkingsnado: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency .

for those asking, i will only give you clue, i dont like explaining things in full details. don't disturb me with mention about how to do this or dat. i wont reply, if you cant figure out shiit by yourself then remain sleeping.

Binance + my 1000 USDT on stake.com = 1.30 or 1.40 odd gives you N300k - N400k weekly.

or if 1000USDT is too much for you. Do 100 USDT with 1.50 odd to give you N50,000 weekly.

if you cant get yourself ordinary 1.30 or 1.40 odd then you have no business staking. period.

Had been thinking of this what about 30 usdt I think is good to start with

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

But Chinese are still trading on Binance and no yawa since then. UAE are coming with their own backed by powerful people in the middle east.

america dey fear arabs baaad. its call m2.com

Binance is from which country? They are obeying Chinese regulations or agreements.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Karleb(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Thunder fire poverty!

One person paying that huge amount. Jesus!
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by abuhusna1: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
Crypto is the easiest way to make it big, and even with zero dollars investment.

You must also know that our currency is now trash, and dollar now has a large multiplier to the naira.
True. I know somebody who had made 15k usd from free airdrop. Crypto is the legal way of printing fake money from thin air

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
jaxxy:

Binance is from which country? They are obeying Chinese regulations or agreements.

Changpeng Zhao commonly known as CZ, is a Chinese-born Canadian businessman, investor, and software engineer. Zhao is the co-founder and former CEO of Binance.

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sirkingsnado:

Had been thinking of this what about 30 usdt I think is good to start with
yes why not. the bottom line is dont exceed 1.60 odd . if you start add odds to 2,3,4 or 50 odds then you are allowing greed to guide you

4 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by goody234: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
If you are in the uk the uk tax office has all your details ready to tax you on any profit you make over £1000 I think …crypto is dying as greedy govts are now wanting part of that money

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Oritna94(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nice one from CZ, Crypto no easy. But it has made me some millions. Millions I used to Japa. Thank you CZ for being a part of the development of crypto.

Meanwhile I am just staking my crypto in beefy autofarm. Cool passive income. No hassles..

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
Binance will act more strictly now with people trading crypto, which isn’t something crypto should be all about. This isn’t good news.

Use a DEFI wallet.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mindlog:

Those in the UK trading on Binance have been restricted to only GBP transactions.

E pain me wella, me that used to trade across GBP-NGN-KSH-UGX. That is now history! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lanre316: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I hope this Binance doesn't crash o, coz of my fellow Nigerians wey get money there, ebelebe ooo 🤣

It didn't crash. US govt fined them and told their CEO to step down for 3 years. Nothing do Binance. If anything it will be stronger as people will trust it more for surviving these issues

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Nerdnextdoor: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
I hope this isn't going to affect Binance in General.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lanre316: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
At least Binance is still working fine,

America is a greedy, selfish country.

They hate anything that will challenge their currency dollars.

Binance should have just focus on Europe, Africa and Asia.

The only crime China committed against the USA is trying to surpass the USA as the world biggest economy. this thing scares America to the bone.

One of the most sensible comment on this thread.

Other people are just talking ignorance and nonsense.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lanre316: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mindlog:
Zhao told Binance employees it was “better to ask for forgiveness than permission”... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said to myself: It's better to live in a way that you will never have to beg forgiveness from anybody in the future.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Blitzking:
You have less than 130 days before the next bull run after that u are going to be buying are the top along the way be prepared to be swept away by occasional correction on the way to the top... the next 120 days or so u will see a pre bull run parabolic pump with massive correction could be up to 20 to 30 percent drop before the bull run and the 4 year cycle will begin...a couple of guys are going to be so rich una go think say na ritual or yahoo.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by AlphaTaikun: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
BUSD has been discontinued, and he has always told his community to start selling off their BUSD bag, until the 2024 date.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by ivolt: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
Crypto is the easiest way to make it big, and even with zero dollars investment.

You must also know that our currency is now trash, and dollar now has a large multiplier to the naira.
No, it isn't easy. This is coming from someone who deals in crypto.
Are there some people who make it big with low investment?
Yes.
They were just lucky or part of a ponzi scheme.
Bragging about such returns is like someone bragging about winning Bet9ja and declaring themself an expert.
Those in the know understands better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months / Interest Rates On Fixed Time/tenure Deposits In Nigerian Banks / Meet The Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.