Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine (17516 Views)

Prosecutors Want Binance’s CZ Kept On Tighter Leash Ahead Of Sentencing / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / America’s $1.3b Investment Threatened In Nigeria, Says Consul-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Blitzking: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2023
UnnervingNaija:
The kain money una dey call for this crypto thing, the thing dey fear me
You have less than 130 days before the next bull run after that u are going to be buying are the top along the way be prepared to be swept away by occasional correction on the way to the top... the next 120 days or so u will see a pre bull run parabolic pump with massive correction could be up to 20 to 30 percent drop before the bull run and the 4 year cycle will begin...a couple of guys are going to be so rich una go think say na ritual or yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
ivolt:

Unless you are member of Ponzi group, you are just deceiving yourself.
toor make im teach us... Na
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
ojonugba2014:
USA ND china is the problem we have in the space.
I thank God I found my financial freedom as I joined crypto 3yrs ago .

I have made nothing less than #100m+.
I have lost millions too . I still use to imagine myself a teacher till teaching ND collecting 30k monthly.Life for don show me shaegeee.

Making millions next year ( bullrun) ( BTC halving) sure for me

My prayer is " God abeg help me to make the right investment, chase away every spirit of greediness, dust Airdrop ND Spirit of paper 📜 hand's from me. I must make mama proud Q2 next year
Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Kingozymandias(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Biola67:

explain chukwudi
All these illiterate yahoo boyz are pained. thief like you, cry more grin grin grin grin
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by laivwire(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2023
princeemma69:
how possible is that? Is it by trading or he is doing some block hain stuff? I know one cannot make consistent profits in crypto trading weekly
Don't become a victim. Even if you want to join, a random comment should not be your motivation.

People don't share their money making secrets like that, once it's in the open, e don cast be that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Biola67: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Kingozymandias:

All these illiterate yahoo boyz are pained. thief like you, cry more grin grin grin grin
Chibuzor talk
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Lighthome: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Great to hear this. I am a crypto enthusiast, but I am not yet that a success. It will great to learn from you. Please how can reach out to you?
Voiceofthestree:
m
How
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Everything already settled but na now you dey report the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Kingozymandias:
wow

Binance is finished
How is it finish?

Market already recovery and Binance is still standing strong.

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2023
nabegibeg:

crypto is scam
This is how you will be screaming scam until you are left behind, you will then be running from DM to DM looking for who to teach you.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Phred1717:
CZ should not use people funds to pay that charges... Go n protect your coin
Have you check their reserve before?

Check reserve before fuding.

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Kingozymandias(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Biola67:

Chibuzor talk
E Pain am grin ole

All these illiterate yahoo boyz are pained. thief like you, cry more grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by profmallor: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2023
By tomorrow the latest, crypto prices would drop.

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by regularjoe8080(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=dadavivo post=127101725]

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency
Hhhhhh
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by lightwind(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

Na wetin I dey tell myself since 2016 until this year I started making ₦300-₦400k per week on crypto currency

Abeg put me through
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by FireUpNow(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2023
The kind of monies Nigeria govt is going around the world begging for as a loan is what one man is paying as fine imagine Tinubu going all over wooing investors not knowing that one man CZ can pay it out on mutual consent. Can BINANCE survive this Tsunami?

2 Likes

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by Squirrel1(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

you be day trader?
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by LUAN(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Mindlog:
Zhao told Binance employees it was “better to ask for forgiveness than permission”... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I copied this place too, i like that quote
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by LUAN(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

please teach me how. Thanks
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by soccerlite: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Jcomtrader:
America and witch hunting exchanges anyway binance is bigger than their intimidation.
CZ just stood down to preserve his followers

God bless him he changed millions of lives of traders like us. Bull run 2024 still on course

Fellow traders. See you at the top
Cheers

Changing people life does not make the allegations against him false

Are those allegations false?

Well decentralized finance will always be under govt radar, due to money laundering, terrorism finance etc

It can't be eluded

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2023
LUAN:
please teach me how. Thanks
go back to my original post
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Squirrel1:
you be day trader?
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2023
lightwind:

Abeg put me through
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2023
zuto1:
How? Expantiate pls
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
At least Binance is still working fine,

America is a greedy, selfish country.

They hate anything that will challenge their currency dollars.

Binance should have just focus on Europe, Africa and Asia.

Jcomtrader:
America and witch hunting exchanges anyway binance is bigger than their intimidation.
CZ just stood down to preserve his followers

God bless him he changed millions of lives of traders like us. Bull run 2024 still on course

Fellow traders. See you at the top
Cheers

go and try what he did in China and see what China will do to him.

Money laundering is a serious crime.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by soccerlite: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I hope this Binance doesn't crash o, coz of my fellow Nigerians wey get money there, ebelebe ooo 🤣

This kind of news is pointer to that
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Cmeo:
For a wise speculators/ short time investors dump BUSD now because he would finance this fine from his wealth which he has repeatedly told us is in BUSD
BUSD has been discontinued, and he has always told his community to start selling off their BUSD bag, until the 2024 date.

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by dadavivo: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2023
jaxxy:

go and try what he did in China and see what China will do to him.

But Chinese are still trading on Binance and no yawa since then. UAE are coming with their own backed by powerful people in the middle east.

america dey fear arabs baaad. its call m2.com

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2023
princeemma69:
how possible is that? Is it by trading or he is doing some block hain stuff? I know one cannot make consistent profits in crypto trading weekly
Degen trading, Web3 marketing, including airdrops.

Last week alone, many fundamental tokens made a turn over of atleast 200%.

The thing is that if you know how to trade right, you can make such weekly profit, because tokens are launch on a daily basis, it is left for you to find the right ones.

Investing good money is also one big edge.

1 Like

Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2023
ivolt:

Unless you are member of Ponzi group, you are just deceiving yourself.
Crypto is the easiest way to make it big, and even with zero dollars investment.

You must also know that our currency is now trash, and dollar now has a large multiplier to the naira.
Re: Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine by NOwazobia: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2023
gammarays:
This was expected
Black rock is being positioned to take over or get a greater share of the crypto market.

If you can't control, you destroy to get access

Hope USDT won't be next to take the hit
You should have mentioned FTX, not black rock.

Black rock and Binance are two different markets, so not competitors.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Naira In Fixed Deposit For 3 Months / Interest Rates On Fixed Time/tenure Deposits In Nigerian Banks / Meet The Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.