Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv (55362 Views)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Kaido: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Christianity is one man, one wife. All these polygamy preachers should stay off Christ's Church.
Modern religion brainwashed men into believing that one man & wife crap
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Ohizman73(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
hahaha grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by yak(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:
I wish the Bible allowed men to married two wives...

This our Christian women wahala too much ..

Head slammers women no dey bhave this way...

Bible didn't really stop you from marrying more than one wife sha.
Bible only said you can't be a deacon, Bishop that is, church leader
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Xpol: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
So una dey intentionally do this thing haba
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Blackdisciple(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
You deny him sex meaning you want him not to bother you and he ain't bothering so what's the headache jobless one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Joshmuch: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

how u know say no Christian woman
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Zooposki(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Omoawoke2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.

This kind thread dey always sweet, grin.
Premium vawulence and I wasn’t disappointed, first to comment already fired RPG

5 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Coronavirus1: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Don’t give up continue to deny him sex he will impregnate 23 years old girl outside then kick you out.

2 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Omoawoke2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

grin nairaland una don crazy here. Stray bullet on Islam, you just have to use head slammer
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline
Two simple questions, instead of providing answers you choose to the blackmailing route.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Thauvin: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.
Damn bro,chill
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by OlawaleBammie: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

bible never said u should not marry two wives, na whites culture enslave us..
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Bigseven(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Alaye is already getting the pussy elsewhere. He's just trying to make moves coz he knws u'll decline.

If he doesn't ask for it. You'll suspect.

Sharp guy
this sounds like speaking from experience grin anyways your are absolutely right. No man should beg for sex if the man knows his worth. But faithfulness in marriage is a choice and a deliberate effort to stay faithful. Some women are the ones pushing men to be unfaithful while some men are born with it grin but Jesus can save us all
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Lhanre(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Wherein the Bible was polygamy disallowed?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Holocene(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Alaye is already getting the pussy elsewhere. He's just trying to make moves coz he knws u'll decline.

If he doesn't ask for it. You'll suspect.

Sharp guy

Hahaha. You hit the nail on the head 😀
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by CantuJoe: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Just Dey paly you hear !!
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Tranquility2345: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kaido:

Reply me with the truth cuz I want to learn.

Who be this one? angry
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Sike(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Women and their wahala
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by festusforchrist: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your husband has moved on

My advice is find a way to convince him again to turn his attention towards you. Free yourself for him as much as possible because if the current situation continue, the person outside may move in while he direct you to move out or he decides to spend more time with the person outside.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by izubext007: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chai bro u finish that olosho woman
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Slurity(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You are a leech.
AS FOR ME, THERE IS NOTHING A WOMAN OR MY WIFE CAN USE AS WEAPON TO CONTROL ME. NOTHING.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by correkguy: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
So you are worried that he is not worried ba?
Dey dia , wait before i advise is there a house girl in your house ??
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You are a leech.
You really helped a lot. You are the last person anyone should seek advice from. grin grin grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Emdebby2: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Keep pushing him outside to cheat. You will still come back to complain.
What do women really want?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Thunder fire you and your parents wey no raise you well.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Karlifate: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Your husband is enjoying himself outside steadily dey play

grin grin

🎶🎶playing dey play by Burna Boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Alantu: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Se finis o.... your turn don pass be that.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by sallazlee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mynd44:

Did your Bible tell you marrying more than one wife is a sin?

Or did white people with blue eyeballs tell you that?

Na show boss man
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Gboom: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
What I notice about this forum is that majority of comments are coming from chronic bachelor who are always giving best advice but has never wear the shoes of marriage.

The woman needs to make amend quickly before the man develop ED for her

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by NOwazobia: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
My kind of man.

I think I am worse because I won't ever beg, but I will give you if you ask.

But me coming to persuade you into it, lie lie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.