Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv (55319 Views)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Karlifate: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
stagger:
Any dollars that cannot be sourced at official window will be sourced from the black market.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The great Economic Analyst of our time.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Clazzone(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sincerely, the west has deceived so many with religion...
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by AsianTotal: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
If You As A Wife Deny Me My Conjugal Right.
We Will Not Sleep Together In The Same Bed Again And I Will Not Eat Your Food.
The Way I Will Chase You From My Room Will Be Like Horror Film To Your Eyes.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Cromagnon: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:
I wish the Bible allowed men to married two wives...

This our Christian women wahala too much ..

Head slammers women no dey bhave this way...

it does.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Raylight2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.

This your comment would have killed her if only she was here to read this unfortunately she's not. Your comment may touch some other ladies though so it might still be relevant.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by linearity: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Where in the Bible were men commanded to marry only one wife?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by alizma: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Bible tell you say make you no marry two?
If one is ok for you, enjoy it, if not and your strength carry them, better enjoy your life.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by NotFarFrom: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Head Slammers šŸ˜‚
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by casualobserver: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Christians means Christ's followers and not Abraham, the Prophet or the Priest's followers. If Jesus said something directly in his teachings, that is the end of interpretation. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Timothy 3:2

The long and short of this passage is that to be a head of a congregation one must have one wife. Why would it say have one wife? One could infer that it is the norm to have more than 1 wife but to be a leader of the flock and to be above board (which is essentially the theme of this verse) have only 1.

If one checks the different versions of the Bible, in some this same passage merely says faithful and in others it explicitly says one wife, I. Some it says faithful to your spouse, while in others it says married only once. It is clear therefore that what you take from the Bible in this matter ( as well as many others) depends on which version of the Bible you are reading and what the humans who edited that version want to acheive.

One could argue that Catholics priests do not have wives because their interpretation of ā€œfaithfulā€ is that the best way for a priest to be truly faithful is not to have a wife.

The subject of the verses you quote Matthew 19: 4-6 is divorce. In typical fashion we quote verses from the Bible out of context. It is only when you read the whole chapter that you really understand what is going on . The subject is divorce not marriage. He was asked about divorce and he said once a man and a woman are joined they are one, he then goes on to say he does not permit divorce but in the past moses allowed men to divorce their wives because man had become hard hearted but he is here to say divorce is not permitted once a man and a woman have been joined together.

Some would say it says a woman and a man in the singular but When you are talking of divorce, you are talking a about 2 people. If I have 5 wives and I want to divorce 1, and I come to you for advice, the conversation is not about the other 4 but the one I want to divorce. Context, everything is context, read the context or pastors and politicians will use word of God to deceive you.

It is only when you read the context that you understand what was meant.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by 82man: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Most of you are new to bible verses or just listen to your Daddy GO , here are great men such as Abraham, Israel, Judah, Gideon, Samson, David, and Solomon had multiple wives, though the Old Testament records Adam Lilith and Eve - We all knew about
wives of Adam and also King David and king Solomon many more!
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Banhammy717: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Bible never stopped us from marrying two wives.
Even Prophet of God married two wives.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by mukthar2000(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
When u can't performed ur duty as wife, ur Oga don they change his oil outside with another Lady, make u dey their dey play.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by amnesty7: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Fear this gender o!
You are depriving him of what he is maritally entitled to,but the man isnt complaining but she is still the one complaining.
Please what does she wants the man to do again?
Your eyes go clear. But wait, where in the Bible exactly? The Biblical Prophets were monogamous.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Banhammy717: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
You don't have right to deny your husband sex, unless he didn't marry you legally and officially.
The only right you have is to divorce him if you can't cope with his high libido.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by bigman001(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness

Can you please share your husband contact with me, i need him to lecture me on how to do same, you women always feel you can weaponize the puna simply because we want to be holy , many married men face the-same challenges in their marriage and that's why many young girls can easily get their attention.

Continue weaponizing your Puna dear nothing do you, the younger girls will make it available and will surely distract your husband from you , most annoying thing is that most of these so called wife's are nothing but a log stick , yet we endure the pain and still want to be holy, yet you will frustrate our effort. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by bigman001(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Alaye is already getting the pussy elsewhere. He's just trying to make moves coz he knws u'll decline.

If he doesn't ask for it. You'll suspect.

Sharp guy
You self super sharp grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:
If Sex is your Most Potent weapon to punish him or make him come to reason, then I am afraid you are Weak.

Something, he can get for a Fee?
Seems you missed the 'r' in Fee.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by LockDown69(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Samcent:

I hope that guy will not throw away this your piece of advice.

Except for medical reasons, how can a man not touch his wife for a whole 5 months? abi na me no read wetin em write correctly?

I tire oo!
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by ukandi1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
booblacain:
Please keep turning him down so that he can continue enjoying his sweet sleep. No time.

Hahahahahahaha.

Chai...

This statement made my day
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Justnation: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Why are you complaining? , do you no do, stay on your own you dey complain.
Leave the man alone please
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Taigaban: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
So you purposely deny him sex. Sorry you have lost him. Start looking for another husband.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by doneback04: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:

You are not the only person with pussy, every other female have it too
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Pikadili: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mynd44:

Did your Bible tell you marrying more than one wife is a sin?

Or did white people with blue eyeballs tell you that?

Don't mind the clown, calling other people's religion head slammer as if his wasn't imported by blue eyes people
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Pepperoyinbo: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:

How long did you deny him before he stopped bothering himself about you?

I am not insulting you but it's like you have used your own hands to nail yourself. That man did not have any other girl/lady when he was disturbing you for sex but things might have changed now that he doesn't care to pester you for it again.

A faithful man who has high libido must disturb you for sex.
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by magzey: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

give us the Verse quote that asked you to marry only one wife grin
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by chiboycue: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:

You keep saying no to your husband whever he asks you for sex and you are worried because he sleeps off whenever you deprive him of sex.

Please explain the reason(s) why you derive pleasure refusing your husband sex ?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by IamHonourable1: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
I warned my ex wife severally about this same attitude and she refused to change, this same thing is the origin of our breakup because she was suspecting me of going out,yet she wasn't ready to play her role.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Alaye is already getting the pussy elsewhere. He's just trying to make moves coz he knws u'll decline.

If he doesn't ask for it. You'll suspect.

Sharp guy
The moment any woman I'm dating starts weaponising sex, that relationship is living on borrowed time. I won't cheat on her but she's dancing her way out of my life permanently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by geoworldedu: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

The bible never said a man should marry one man. It is Paul that said if you want to be a bishop, you should not marry more than one wife. Are you a bishop? If not, then you can marry more than one wife. But it beats me how you a Nigerian is even bound by the babbles of Paul and the bible. As in is Paul your relative or is the bible for your lineage? I don't get it at all. undecided
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Buzzbirth(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Seems you missed the 'r' in Fee.
he's still ryt
If u can read it from the other end

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ā€˜iā€™m My Husbandā€™s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Himā€™ / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.