Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) (52110 Views)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by ADBA3005(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jesus comes to save the sinners, not the saints, after all!

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Odingo1: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Some Transgenders are better than some religious people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gays and LGBTQ are holding rallies in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Now the pope is having dinner with Trans, if it's not to bring them to Christ like Jesus did in his days, then It is finished grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61hchq7HI-4?si=RAyO2l3SDoyVNIfS

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by obaidan: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
The anti-Christ is finally revealed to us!!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by samz77: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

good
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by ADBA3005(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jesus Christ came to save the sinners, not the saints, after all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
No such thing as trans-women, they all just crazy men, there are just people though, but crazy people. The Pope's endorsement of them is somehow political and I understand. Personal, these guys with dicks, are all crazy, that's my opinion, I respect others people's opinions, but Bleep it, th world has bigger problems than trans,homos,and confused people.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by noskcid(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Satan’s arch angel
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by toluxe0075: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is just the beginning. The next POPE will be full liberal. Sin will no longer be considered as sin.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by candygist: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dnet2:
Bad

Jesus also rescued a prostitute from been stoned to death. Is that also bad ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by candygist: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
89green:
Wahala, see wetin Pope turn Christianity to

You want him for fight nd kill for God like them muslims do ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by malcom1X: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Yes they're men who undergo surgery, remove their male organs and replace them with that of females.

That's why you see them with breast, hips and all.

Bro you can never remove your male organ and replace them with female organs, it's not possible.

They only get injections and surgery to enhance themselves

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Yes they're men who undergo surgery, remove their male organs and replace them with that of females.

That's why you see them with breast, hips and all.

Just imagine the pains they have gone through in the surgery process

What do they stand to gain for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Ikennablue(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
First question you should ask yourself.

What would Jesus do in this situation? He came for everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
The papacy, Heaven bless your reign

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by obinna58(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Religion adjusting their tolerance to civilization just to stay alive but one thing is assured

Religion has no future

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
They'll say Christ dined with sinners but his intent was for an example.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

He's telling you that religion is likely a scam to keep people in control. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Raf4: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Devilish pope!
Pope John Paul II, of blessed memory, would never involve himself in this nonsense.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

Prostitute are not transgendered people...
Dey reason b4 you talk abeg!!
Yes you be fagggy but still get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

Give unto Caesar what's Caesar's...

How come you abuse Tinubu constantly when he rules over you and your father?

See ? You are a selective hypocrite just because you are a tranny or a gay grin
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
let me tell you again Religion and politics are one and the same religion is just a political tool to control you and put you in line with political agendas take for example

trans and lgbtq+abc movement was a political one it met back lash from mostly devote christians hence they turned to religion which is their control tool to assist in changing the mind set of christians

if the pope who is the lords messanger can accommodate them who are we to say no so over to you christians what are you going to do? are you going to go against the church or join. them🤣😁😁😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dnet2:
Bad

You be God?
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
Christianity has become a joke 🤮

It seems Islam is our last hope.

E con be like say na Hamas and Afghanistan go save us oo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Masterito(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jesus did so to show them the way. Now what's the Pope doing?
magoo10:

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
That's very bad.... Well Pope does not stand for Christians anyways

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by sslcrypt: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:

Thank God you use your sense and said only God can judge us. You job as a child of God is to save these lost souls via love, prayers and the word of God. You think you that chest or steal is any better than these transgenders?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:

well I don't know what to make of this, but part of me feels like the pope is trying to emulate christ, because Jesus never condemned sinners, he rather drew close to them, sat among them and ate among them, so I can't criticize him on this, but what I don't like is changing the doctrines to please sinners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
I am neither a Catholic nor an LGBTQ supporter but I see nothing wrong in this....yet.
Jesus also dined with sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Abuzed1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

White people have been panel beating Religion for a long time ago...What is considered as abomination a short while ago is now part of the Religion..

Attitude || LGBTQ Nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.