Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) (52156 Views)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
orazx:

Have you been to the Vatican city?
Lie lie Boy..

You can't bring the Catholic church down boy.
It's the Pillar of Christianity, you don't believe me?
Go and ask your GO.
Don't forget your GO has private JetS
Yes, i have being to Italy several times, but have no reason to go to the Vatican that place reeks of peadophilea, corruptions and deceptions

I don't know what da fork GO mean, would you like to elaborate? If you are trying to insinuate that i am religious then you are mistaken. grin i am not religious, i don't believe there is guy called Jesus or God who lives in the clouds that no one can see. It is all fairytale
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by brawlings(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

Give me an example.
Fellow, my point is that the word 'nonsense' in its literal meaning cannot be used in place of humans, rather it can be used to describe flawed thoughts, vague ideas or concepts'. Transgenders are HUMANS.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
lawyer:
Na from Clap dance de start. The next meeting is with Ashawos, money swindlers, yahoo-yahoo boys, gay prostitutes, armed robbers, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, cultists and finally INEC officials. Pope Francis is just using his own wokeness to embarrass Catholics world-wide! *Yimu* angry

Inec officials ke? grin
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by ROTTWEILER007: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
malcom1X:
Trans women are men right?
no, they're chameleons.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by patrickcollins: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
89green:
Wahala, see wetin Pope turn Christianity to
How do you think you can win them over to the lord, bring them.close to God and God will take care of the rest by the power of holy spirit
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by anyination: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
Christianity has become a joke 🤮

It seems Islam is our last hope.
u

Tufiakwa... which Islam?
Religion of pizz...

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by patrickcollins: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

But Jesus Father condemned them!
Some of those Trans people may make heaven and you wouldn't. You love those that don't love you, Jesus came for sinners
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by salem1996: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

The pope is not endorsing any sin ,his holiness gives them strength for true repentance.

Jesus never hosted prostitutes, don't turn it. Jesus would actually visits where they are and dine with them. For the one who visited him, she came for repentance.
Secondly, Jesus teaches us to not become unequally yoked with unbelievers, that does not mean to hate them I know, but it means to live with them, dine with them but not accept their views.
In the case of the pope, he not only endorses what they do, he seems to even making it looks sinless.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Anyways, I'm not surprised.
Catholic priests are known for despicable and weird sexual acts since time immemorial.
Associating with them in a personal way is not bad, however, a man in his position doing so is encouraging and endorsing that which is very UNGODLY; for God of all faith created MAN and WOMAN.
Perhaps the so much talk about Antichrist is indeed in the church.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

Too you Christianity has become a joke

Because you don't know anything about Jesus Christ

You don't study your Bible

You are just a wanderer

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

No. I am not your Dad. grin
Oh c'mon! Don't be silly!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by soccerlite: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
MrBanner:
Should he throw them away?

No he should not

But he's supposed to use the opportunity to relationship he has formed with them to preach to them so they can repent from their immoral ways
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

The pope is not endorsing any sin ,his holiness gives them strength for true repentance.

Jesus was preaching to them to change their ways, but is the pope doing thesame.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

Terrorist spotted!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:

They keep using this phrase to confuse you but Nobody experienced Jesus and remained the same. Show me one person that met Jesus and remained in thier state throughout his ministry. Jesus dined with sinners, but he never let them continue in their state, tolerance is not acceptance. Jesus tolerated sinners but he never accepted their sinful nature.

The pope accepts their sinful nature, there's nothing close to Jesus style here. Don't confuse the two
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
faxana:

Isn't..that...the...Pope's motive?

No idea. Some don't consider Roman Catholicism as Christianity.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Abelino(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Islam can be your last hope and not for Me & my family.
WriterNig:

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
orazx:

My dear what is weak version and strong?
A sinner is always a Sinner.
Sin is directly proportional to sin.
Before you Condemn the Pope make sure you're holy and you won't sin anymore.

Nobody is condemning anyone. We just not lowering standards beyond for anyone that's all. If i sin Its weakness. Fair enough. I agree and i admits , Then comes forgiveness. Did you see anny admittance of wrong act up there?. So were will forgiveness come from. Or you too are saying nothing is wrong with it?

All this no judge no judge de weaking faith.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

I would rather be an armed robber than be a Muslim.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by OyinO: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
It's their way. They'll proceed to have sexual orgies and enjoy by dunking asses. Chai
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by femi4: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckSilly:

Hypocrites
So tax collectors are evil doers, right?
Go Bible school, you no gree

Back then, tax collectors were sinners cos they were Jews who worked for the Romans, so this made them traitors

2. They were known to have a bad reputation, because they usually added some extra to the tax bill for themselves. They were usually corrupt.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Ntrix3: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
89green:
Wahala, see wetin Pope turn Christianity to
Pls point of correction.
" turned catholic to"
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Daystar7: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chiffy:

Lol. You that you are a Christian. Under your very eyes, the pope is dining and having merry with lgbt inside the Vatican of all places. But you are blinded by religion so much that you can't publicly admit the wrongs of a leader in your religion or acknowledge the rights of another religion, for something that is just basic right and wrong.

Even Jesus chased people out of the temple for turning it into a business center. God himself destroyed Sodom and Gomorah. But your Pope has invited Sodom and Gomorah into the church. And you are folding your arms. If you like remain blind. Very soon, the desperate Tinubu will ask his padiman Adeboye to start accepting lgbt, in order to validate his illegitimacy in the eyes of global powers. I'm sure all of you will still keep quiet if that happens because Nigerian Christians worship their pastors.
Don't open your eyes, follow the immoral pope in his iniquity because you have become such a puppet to your religion that you can't even question it.

A man of wisdom knows when and where to talk. You talk too much and yet say little to nothing
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Microwhy: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:

Continue to they decieve yourself the way Buhari supporters deceived themselves untill the last minute saying he's a good man
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pope why nah....
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Gentlelox: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

bt Mohammed raped kids na
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
lawyer:
Na from Clap dance de start. The next meeting is with Ashawos, money swindlers, yahoo-yahoo boys, gay prostitutes, armed robbers, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, cultists and finally INEC officials. Pope Francis is just using his own wokeness to embarrass Catholics world-wide! *Yimu* angry
/

Mathew 9: 10-17.

Jesus dined with sinners and tax collectors. However in this case, Pope Francis is helpless. The Catholic church's major investments are domiciled in US and it will be a great financial risk for the Pope/Catholic establishment not to be obedient to the powers that be. The previous Pope was blackmailed to resign. Who knows what will happen to this one if he doesn't obey orders.

/
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
See his gay face!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Well, they're also human beings.
meaning?
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Amonijosh1: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
end time pope. finish!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by usagee36: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Religion was man invented grin people are becoming wise.
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

Check the bible well, is there anyone titled POPE?
He reps himself and his sheep not Christianity of the bible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle / Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.