Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) (52170 Views)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

Since when did the Pope represent christians? Churches are all about making money, money laundering and peadophilea. tongue

If you go to the Vatican there are more gold hanging on the walls than anywhere else, while children are hungry and homeless in the streets of Italy.

Decades ago Catholic churches in Europe were prostituting women in their churches.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please pay attention to the words.

Transgender.
Not gays.

One can be a transgender due to congenital birth defects.

It's different frm being gay.

Though one can still be transgender and tilt towards gay ish.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is not okay for pope to do, with all due respect. It was like Pope's happiest moment. Bad
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Vaticans are full with corrupt tiffs who launders money for the mafians, abuse young boys cover up abuse of young boys.

Fork the church! churches are the biggest scam ever.

I would rather be friends with transgenders than so called christians.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Mrniceguy001: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
At the end of the day— pope na human being no be God
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Major1984(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:
Christianity has become a joke 🤮

It seems Islam is our last hope.
Islam embraces killing and terrorism , pegan may be the best way
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
brawlings:
Yes! ...how it is used in the context.

Give me an example.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by planetx: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
malcom1X:
Trans women are men right?
Men with penis but with breasts after surgery or taking hormone pills.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by NAC1666: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

Attitude || LGBTQ Nation
Nice one. This are the people Christ actually came for,the sinner's. This will give them the chance to change and follow Christ.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
malcom1X:
Trans women are men right?

Not necessarily.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Well, they're also human beings.
ah...i think say you be Templar...
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by yommen: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

The pope is not endorsing any sin ,his holiness gives them strength for true repentance.

But he is not preaching to them against sin.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Brush1: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
I hope the objective of this , will be to help them turn to Christ.

God made you a man but prefers to be a woman. Let God be the judge.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
SQLmastar:
The Pope's decision to eat with transgender women is a compassionate and inclusive act that reflects the Church's teachings on love and acceptance. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that transgender people are different from other people in any way other than their gender identity. In fact, many transgender people were born with a gender identity that does not match the sex they were assigned at birth. These individuals often experience significant emotional and social challenges as they navigate their gender identity. The Pope's act of kindness and understanding sends a powerful message of hope and acceptance to transgender people around the world.

For what its worth, I know a trans woman who was born with a penis. Medical tests also showed she has ovaries. However after much stigma, she choose to identify as a man. grin

U said it well.
The problem is that these group of humans are also behind the LGBT nonsense.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
It was the papal system that brought us deeply into this satanic mess of antichrist.Any one with a sound knowledge of the CHURCH SYSTEM and ERA would relate.This idea started during the papal inception,it only died down a bit during advanced age ,it would also come up big time into the public at a higher dimensions in the coming years.Even Christ won't stop it ,it is the scripture fuflfiled.The antichrist would also come out from the Roman syatem of government.i am sorry for my catholic brothers ,ya all have a great work on hand ,if unalike make una yab una selves die,I only said the truth .I am a full bible scholar and student till date,most of them do not even have a bible not to talk of having a sound knowledge of the church history ! Only to insult their parents na him dem sabi !!
God1000:
I just feel like this POPE is not representing Christians well, but only God can judge us

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Masterito(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Which way? Confused clown
magoo10:
the pope is also showing the way
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by planetx: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
This pope message and opinions on homosexuality is not biblical and goes against scripture. If any man lie down with mankind, like with a woman both shall be put to death and their blood is on their head. The Bible is very specific on how grievous the sin of homosexuality is.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Babinski: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

The pope is not endorsing any sin ,his holiness gives them strength for true repentance.

You can show love to transgender because God loves all His creation and want them to repent and know Him as God. But giving transgender roles in the Church to serve as god parents is not proper, it is like endorsing them. The Pope appears to be trying to be politically right but God is no respecter of persons!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Naijagoodman: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
He bears a title. He knows he's not a Christian
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by rolams(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wonder still exist, yes it exists!
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Fabpat: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Let us hear from the GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD(LORD JESUS CHRIST) "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, an enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, wilt thou then that we go and gauher them up? But he said, nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. He anwsered and said unto them, he that soweth the good seed is the son of man..." Mt. 13:24-30,37-43.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't just understand this our pope again

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by izubext007: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
God1000:

Wrong.

Anybody with the right tools can judge anyone and anything.

It's part of the powers bestowed on men.

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
You must be a depressed or depraved soul for going this way.The CHURCH WOULD NEVER DO SUCH.Go Back and check your self well, you cojoin with the few that come around to tarnish the BODY,CHRIST LOVES HIS CHURCH ,you are none of His ,Take a bow and repent of your atta k on the BODY,it is dangerous for you.ITIS HARD TO KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS.
Calitoscassius:
Since when did the Pope represent christians? Churches are all about making money, money laundering and peadophilea. tongue

If you go to the Vatican there are more gold hanging on the walls than anywhere else, while children are hungry and homeless in the streets of Italy.

Decades ago Catholic churches in Europe were prostituting women in their churches.
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
He is not in the position to condemn them.

Women please🙏stop tying wrappers around ur waist without boxers, Mama Esther just fell now!
We witnessed everything😫
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by tamdun: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:

Did Jesus encourage them like the pope is doing now?
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by LegalWolf: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
TenQ:

I have never ever seen that sir.

The instruction of Christ is to PREACH not show presence

Phil 1:18:
"What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretense, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yes, and will rejoice."

Col 1:28:
"Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:"

2Tim 4:2:
"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine."

Look at what Jesus did to some unrepentant folks at the temple.
John 2:14-16:
"And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a whip of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said to them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise."

Potential thief TenQnih like Aninih.. why are you running from me? Don’t you want to tell me about the truth of the gospel again?

Please answer my question in my previous post na 😰
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by MamaletASO: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
This are trans people..

I want to confirm something..

Can they open their trousers and skirt??

I want to check something
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by scholes23(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dem nor invite Bobrisky
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
This one is not my pope, make them dethrone this guy and get some else Abeg
Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
WriterNig:

Attitude || LGBTQ Nation

They were formerly men.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.