Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf (35973 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Penguin2: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
emperor863:

I understand your wishful thinking but the law will taken its full course in all cases be for the courts of law.

As dem enter street, pro APC groups will enter streets tomorrow.
If you have sense, the last thing you would want is for pro-APC group to join that protest.

Because the moment they do, things are bound to turn violent and snowball into something you lots would never have imagined.

But you can put them in the street if you care.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Let the north do their worst.
The FG is watching. They fabricated that second judgement to create avenue for this protest. They ll learn the hard way.
They fabricated a CTC issued by the Appeal Court?

Has Appeal Court denied issuing the judgment?

Has it?

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Padipadi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Has it?
Why can't they petition appeal court?
Look, if a region is crazy, no problem. They should start the riot tomorrow else they are all bastards. They should start the destruction of lives in properties n target other tribes. When. FG feast on them, their body go tell. That burning they love, they ll get it
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Padipadi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:

If you have sense, the last thing you would want is for pro-APC group to join that protest.

Because the moment they do, things are bound to turn violent and snowball into something you lots would never have imagined.

But you can put them in the street if you care.
Let them protest in Kano. Let it snowball. Shey that NNPP long mouth aboki na better gov?
Gov of vendetta, money miss road man.
You enter gov, first thing is to start demolishing your predecessor's achievements.
If Kwashiorkor his oga nor get brain, shey he no suppose wear red cap to insert brain to his head?
Una be bastards if una no protest.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by NaMe4: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is a result of the bad precedence set when Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio were given stolen senatorial mandates despite purchasing presidential forms and participating in the party presidential primaries (clearly against the electoral act and aided by the judiciary).
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Fuckyoumod: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Parydelegate:
It is widely understood that the removal of the governor by the court had political implications. We anticipate diverse public responses to this development. There is concern among some that our democratic process appears to be undergoing challenges, fostering a perception of expedient power shifts. It is imperative to foster an environment where open dialogue and respect for democratic principles prevail, ensuring a stable and robust political landscape for the benefit of all citizens.
you dey read news? Or you be newscaster?

Nairalanders what's this radio presenter saying please?
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Christistruth03: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Has it?

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Pootle: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Inspirer1:

You go wait tire....imagine what you wish for yourself
That our leaders ain't leading well does not mean we should wish for a worse situation...we all know that it's the ordinary citizens that will bear the brunt of such chaos that you are waiting for

sure situation will make it easy to access them
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day not a single fuckkk was given from we south south and our real brothers from the South East
This is to say we don't give a fuckkk

Maybe the south west have a fuckkk to give

Light up my weed while I puff it with I don't care altitude

U love vawulence
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Akuruoulo(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. Because Obi lost...you want chaos ? grin

Na your shops for Sabon Gari dem go loot ooo.

Na their first point of call .

I dey mobilize my boys go Sabon Gari. But our own mission dey different. Looting of another type grin

In 9 months, you shalt know. August - September 2024. 😈👹
m

U SABI CRY OOOH.
HOW THE PROTEST TAKE CONCERN AM ?
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:
m

U SABI CRY OOOH.
HOW THE PROTEST TAKE CONCERN AM ?

Your babes sabi moan sha grin

Una sabi bleat like goats. grin
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Solababa91(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
This one is a sponsored protest, an organic protest would have started the day the pronouncement was made.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Tito24: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day not a single fuckkk was given from we south south and our real brothers from the South East
This is to say we don't give a fuckkk

Maybe the south west have a fuckkk to give

Light up my weed while I puff it with I don't care altitude

you and a whole bunch of nonentites don't give a fuckkk but you're here typing epistles about not giving a fuckkk

It obvious you don't give a fuckkk

Cry yourself to sleep
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Your babes sabi moan sha grin

Una sabi bleat like goats. grin

Let the world comot hand from Nigeria vs BIAFRA matter let's see .
U guys are just slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.