Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf (35972 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Samogloby: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Testing mic
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by sukar886: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu , judges and APC are gradually killing this country, soon everybody go enter road for protest
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by OmoFiditi: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nice one.

Billions are spent on electoral processes, voters queue to vote, after all the excruciating process and sleeping at the polling units, a few wig-wearing fattened crooks called Judges will take millions of dollars in off-shore accounts and declared the highest bidder winner of an election that millions of people went through pains to vote.

It cannot continue to happen. They were emboldened by the Uzodinma Supreme Court magic, where they brazenly declared a man who came 4th the winner of an election that he was not even a favourite to win. That judgement threw Imo state into anarchy, a once peaceful and bubbly state, now a shadow of it's former self. Many have died, violence everywhere, criminal gangs have taken over many Local government areas.

Why should these wicked judges enjoy peace while they destroy the country with their bribe-induced judgments?

Judges must start facing consequences for their dubious judgements, even if it means paying in blood. It has now reached a worrying crescendo..

Let the revolution spread round the country and those criminal judges must not be allowed to escape the anarchy they have caused.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by eliwa47(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Being expecting this!
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Pootle: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
all am waiting for now is uncontrollable chaos cool this country need hard reset undecided
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by duketerry22(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
And so it begins.....
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Nonexisting1: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. Because Obi lost...you want chaos ? grin

Na your shops for Sabon Gari dem go loot ooo.

Na their first point of call .
Is it your shop? Why are you crying? Focus more on your own sufferings.

7 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Skillsnigeria: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by samdaisi: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Arrant nonsense do you think you can intimidate justice not to deliver accurate judgment.
All eyes are in judiary have failed woefully shifting their attention to Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by 3seriez(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Why are they protesting the court has sacked that kwankwaso puppet
It’s s good thing
He would have destroyed all the good works of Ganduje
It’s a goood thing he has been sacked

Explain the good works please?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Ashez: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Judiciary has finally set the motion for the next revolution, it's going to be massive and bloody but victory at last
Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, Christians and Moslems, let's come together and fight for our Children.
God help us in Jesus name, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Osoboshi: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day not a single fuckkk was given from we south south and our real brothers from the South East
This is to say we don't give a fuckkk

Maybe the south west have a fuckkk to give

Light up my weed while I puff it with I don't care altitude

and who cares,kpangolo dey worry area with noise
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by abuhlawal(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by 77up(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Revolution will start in the north - Dele Farotimi.

Tinubu is playing with fire.

The idiot didn’t win the election and he knows he didn’t win the election; that he’s on weak mandate.

He’s not popular in the North.

Not popular in the South.

And non-existent in the East.

A little conflagration and he will be consumed.

Yet the fool keeps stretching his luck.

This is how we always shout. Like we shouted that Buhari should not be voted for in 2015 that he’s a daft, you voted for him and he turned out a disaster.

While he was in power we kept trying to bring him back on track and fools kept defending his stupidity only to be crying 6 months after he left office.

Everything we have warned about always comes to pass.

That’s how we are warning Tinubu now.

Stop trying to corrupt everything.

Leave Kano and the governor they voted.

Leave Zamfara and the governor they voted.

Leave Plateau people with the governor they chose for themselves.

Don’t stretch your luck too far.

Anything that makes the north enter the street and the Igbos join them, it’s game over for Tinubu o.

But you can continue to live in denial like you always do.
Your wailing lines is increasing on a daily, 8 years is not far .

Kpele🙂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Dybala11(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
3seriez:

Explain the good works please?
The Gandollar episodes na, what do we call that if not good works?🙄
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Good

Good baa? By the time it turn out bloody you will be in your hut laughing while those idiots will be mourning and weeping for their love ones that might fall to stealth.

Onye izuzu!!!
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by CoronaVirusPro: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Supreme court did a great job!

Once again, Nigerians can be reassured of unbiased judgement!

God bless The National Judicial Council

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Blackdisciple(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
If any unrest should brake out across the country the judiciary should be held responsible....

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
cry cry baby, u go cry taya grin grin grin
oluwaseyi0:
This All 'Progressive' Judiciary Congress (APJC) what to ruin the already delicate political landscape of this country

Grab it by force party
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
pin will pai u last last , IPOB miscreant always ffoolish
Prigidypogodo:
inside Remi Tinubu toto
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Faposky95: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kano pass Lagos for this one......
Lagos leaders don't know what this future they are digging is going to germinate and harvest.....
If only Pharoah, Hitler, Saddam, Gaddafi....and co knew
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by CalebOrukwo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Nigerian judiciary, during crucial moments of high expectations, has demonstrated significant shortcomings. Falling short of fulfilling anticipated roles reveals their incapacity to meet citizen expectations, potentially leading to discontent. The current government's alliance with the judiciary might not offer assistance when citizens inevitably express their dissatisfaction.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by dadavivo: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Let us know when we will start EndSars 2.0 grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by anyilalaz: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day not a single fuckkk was given from we south south and our real brothers from the South East

My family and I do not give a fuckkk either.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Allisgud: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Is that not the govnor that sponsored 1000 people to marry,he has faans crowd already 😁😁😁
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Beverlyjean(f): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
They have finally swallowed the bone that has hooked
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
pin will pai u last last , IPOB miscreant always ffoolish
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Inspirer1: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pootle:
all am waiting for now is uncontrollable chaos cool this country need hard reset undecided
You go wait tire....imagine what you wish for yourself
That our leaders ain't leading well does not mean we should wish for a worse situation...we all know that it's the ordinary citizens that will bear the brunt of such chaos that you are waiting for
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Squirrel1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

abeg STFU. You phuking tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by duality(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is not protest na...

If protest start we go know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.